Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How messed up is your inbox??

Jump to newest

By *eco65 OP   Man
24 weeks ago

London

I've genuinely just seen a woman's profile with no photos and no profile information with the status "too many messages, had to bulk delete". Is that what I'm up against?!

I'd love some insight from women as to what their current unread message count is at, so thought it would be a laugh to start a thread about it, go!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
24 weeks ago

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
24 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I'm in an area I'm usually not. So its just a nonstop stream of people who don't read today.

By *onkoMan
24 weeks ago

here and there

It's empty

No one loves me

By *iss DevilWoman
24 weeks ago

Bedford

I've been here a while, only have "looking for women" ticked but not blocked any other category apart from TV/TS. I don't have any messages currently, had about 6 or 7 today, most from my partner (we chat through here) and my FWB, but also had a random one, a marriage proposal! My very first one, I think! Most days don't get any random messages.

By *nightANDKrakenCouple
24 weeks ago

Zero...

By *inAndTonic21Couple
24 weeks ago

Merseyside

Ours is never unmanageable tbh can be a little hectic at times never had to bulk delete and do try to say no thank you where appropriate

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
24 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

It was 6 at one point earlier today. It's now at 1.

J

24 weeks ago

"0"

You’re scary though! I bet the nice blokes wouldn’t message you even if you let them!

24 weeks ago

1 in mine and I’m just about to reply

By *ornycougaWoman
24 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

Currently 450 unread which 400 more than this morning but considerably less than usual as I did a bulk delete a few days ago.

By *edeWoman
24 weeks ago

the abyss

Got it down to 50 - I'm going to bed before I truly give up on life

By *iss.Bella.Woman
24 weeks ago

North Wales

696 unread. I should probably bulk delete but then I'll have just as many asking if deleting their message was intentional etc.

I think I need too look at .y filters again

By *iss.Bella.Woman
24 weeks ago

North Wales

"Got it down to 50 - I'm going to bed before I truly give up on life "

Draining isn't it

By *agnar73Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

"696 unread. I should probably bulk delete but then I'll have just as many asking if deleting their message was intentional etc.

I think I need too look at .y filters again "

Jeeez

By *yzykMan
24 weeks ago

Stirlingshire

Messed up... with dust

By *ady LickWoman
24 weeks ago

Northampton Somewhere

35, very manageable these days

By *ife NinjaMan
24 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Clear. I'm tidy like that

By *lirtyfun123Woman
24 weeks ago

essex

I just bulk delete every few days a messy inbox freaks me out so I delete everything and just hope anyone I was talking to comes back lol

24 weeks ago

First day I rejoined 200 messages and I thought I'd done well to set the message filters quickly. I did mass delete. So my advice is of a lady is New let the avalanche of dick pics and desperate horny men stop before messaging.

Many of those initial 200 messages were saying "hello beautiful" before I'd posted a single picture.

Thanks to my filters is now calmed down to 5 to 10 a day. Sometimes a few more ... occasionally none.

I reply to most now but I am getting the repeats where guys have either forgotten they've already messaged and had me say no thanks .... or are chancing their luck. I block them.

When I first joined as a single woman and didn't understand the filters I was overwhelmed.

By *eco65 OP   Man
24 weeks ago

London

"

Many of those initial 200 messages were saying "hello beautiful" before I'd posted a single picture.

"

Pretty sure I woke up the neighbours baby when I howled at this

By *avexxMan
24 weeks ago

cheshire

cobwebbs will get the duster out

24 weeks ago

Weird messages asking if I have dentures

I ask you

By *onderWomanWlvWoman
24 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

0, I had a big sort out earlier this week and have so far managed to keep on top of it.

24 weeks ago

I give up looking most of the time.

By *carlet SeductionWoman
24 weeks ago

Maidstone

Yeah guys will message anyone. Idiots or people who like the attention don't adjust filters. Women just like to show how popular they are by claiming how many messages they have. Makes them feel wanted. If it works for them then yay.

By *ornycougaWoman
24 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"Yeah guys will message anyone. Idiots or people who like the attention don't adjust filters. Women just like to show how popular they are by claiming how many messages they have. Makes them feel wanted. If it works for them then yay. "

Pretty catty and uncalled for comments. I keep my filters (having tried closing them) open because I am picky about a guy's face and want to see it upfront before wasting either of our time. If I message first I feel obliged to provide my face before asking them. I then invariably say no thanks.

By *ad NannaWoman
24 weeks ago

East London

Zero.

I deal with my asmin

24 weeks ago

Maidstone

"Yeah guys will message anyone. Idiots or people who like the attention don't adjust filters. Women just like to show how popular they are by claiming how many messages they have. Makes them feel wanted. If it works for them then yay.

Pretty catty and uncalled for comments. I keep my filters (having tried closing them) open because I am picky about a guy's face and want to see it upfront before wasting either of our time. If I message first I feel obliged to provide my face before asking them. I then invariably say no thanks. "

I don't understand your reasoning at all. I don't care what your reasons are or how picky you are. It's just what I think.

By *ornycougaWoman
24 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

"Yeah guys will message anyone. Idiots or people who like the attention don't adjust filters. Women just like to show how popular they are by claiming how many messages they have. Makes them feel wanted. If it works for them then yay.

Pretty catty and uncalled for comments. I keep my filters (having tried closing them) open because I am picky about a guy's face and want to see it upfront before wasting either of our time. If I message first I feel obliged to provide my face before asking them. I then invariably say no thanks.

I don't understand your reasoning at all. I don't care what your reasons are or how picky you are. It's just what I think. "

You are entitled to your opinion. There's just no need to be catty or nasty that's all

24 weeks ago

Maidstone

I don't understand your reasoning at all. I don't care what your reasons are or how picky you are. It's just what I think.

You are entitled to your opinion. There's just no need to be catty or nasty that's all "

I'm not being either. I still think those who moan about volume of messages only have themselves to blame therefore they are idiots as they aren't helping themselves.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
24 weeks ago

little house on the praire

I don't have any problem keeping my inbox under control now lol. When my profile was open I just had my filters in place. Easy

24 weeks ago

Zero but thats because I keep it shut down and filters on most of the time.

The first time I joined fab, I had no idea what it was like and logged in the next morning to see 100s in my inbox and that was with a fairly blank profile.

I don't think men realise just how swamped women get, especially when new.

By *B69Woman
24 weeks ago

Wiltshire

Havnt been on here much recently but when I returned I had over 800 unread, have bulk deleted which is so annoying as I’ve lost threads of decent conversations. Today I’m down to 200

By *eroLondonMan
24 weeks ago

Mayfair

A paltry 16.

By *eroLondonMan
24 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Havnt been on here much recently but when I returned I had over 800 unread, have bulk deleted which is so annoying as I’ve lost threads of decent conversations. Today I’m down to 200"

One of them was mine. It was about the Åfternoon Teå Soirée, but you missed it. Wench.

By *eronicaExplorerWoman
24 weeks ago

London

465 unread yesterday, so I posted a status saying, “No reading messages” , and today only 100.

By *ucka39Man
24 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hiya op

Having no profile picture or any at all and nothing written within the bio. Doesn't make them automatically not genuine I've made some genuine honest friends whom had this it can boil down to being shy or nervous

By *B69Woman
24 weeks ago

Wiltshire

"Havnt been on here much recently but when I returned I had over 800 unread, have bulk deleted which is so annoying as I’ve lost threads of decent conversations. Today I’m down to 200

One of them was mine. It was about the Åfternoon Teå Soirée, but you missed it. Wench. "

Ha I did reply to your other one though

By *ira2024Woman
24 weeks ago

South West

Currently 0. I like to keep it tidy haha

By *eronicaExplorerWoman
24 weeks ago

London

"Havnt been on here much recently but when I returned I had over 800 unread, have bulk deleted which is so annoying as I’ve lost threads of decent conversations. Today I’m down to 200

One of them was mine. It was about the Åfternoon Teå Soirée, but you missed it. Wench. "

I didn't receive that message

By *ester.jamesMan
24 weeks ago

birmingham

The scary difference between a guys where it’s a handful of messages a day to the bombardment of non filtered brainwaves usually resulting in cock.

We salute you women. Your battling

By *eco65 OP   Man
24 weeks ago

London

"Hiya op

Having no profile picture or any at all and nothing written within the bio. Doesn't make them automatically not genuine I've made some genuine honest friends whom had this it can boil down to being shy or nervous "

Didn't mean to imply they aren't genuine, I've had great chats with silhouettes but they at least had a profile. I'm just wondering what these messages even say if there's literally nothing to mention on her profile? Surely it must just be "hi", "wuu2" or as someone said earlier "hey beautiful" despite there being no pics, lmao

By *red333Man
24 weeks ago

Dorchester

Ive read all mine and answered them

By *eroLondonMan
24 weeks ago

Mayfair

One of them was mine. It was about the Åfternoon Teå Soirée, but you missed it. Wench.

·

I didn't receive that message "

Don't worry, part ³ is in pre-production...

24 weeks ago

"0"
age range...

By *ester.jamesMan
24 weeks ago

birmingham

"0age range..."

I was thinking the same lmao. I’d be amazed if someone managed to message you

By *hingumyWoman
24 weeks ago

Somewhere

I've changed my filter so only people aged 84 can message. so only 4 that snuck in first

By *esthetic21Man
24 weeks ago

Birmingham/Bristol

"Currently 450 unread which 400 more than this morning but considerably less than usual as I did a bulk delete a few days ago.

"

that's why you didn't reply to me

By *ester.jamesMan
24 weeks ago

birmingham

"I've changed my filter so only people aged 84 can message. so only 4 that snuck in first "

So I’m guessing it’s a if you want to talk you will message first thing or just turning it on for certain times then off again?

24 weeks ago

I'm beginning to feel that way towards this site, too.. far too much competition and genuine attempts at getting to know people on here go unnoticed.

By *arry442Man
24 weeks ago

Brackley

RIP inbox lol

24 weeks ago

An empty box Is a clean box

By *nsatiable Nymph 2024Woman
24 weeks ago

La La Land

"An empty box Is a clean box"

Never heard my fanny described like that before, but

24 weeks ago

"An empty box Is a clean box

Never heard my fanny described like that before, but "

Haha. Do you check for dust using your finger?

By *nsatiable Nymph 2024Woman
24 weeks ago

La La Land

Haha. Do you check for dust using your finger? "

My fanny does not have dust!!

Just feels like it sometimes

So next time my girlfriend sees me masturbating I can say I'm just checking for dust

By *etal and KinkMan
24 weeks ago

Malice

Men. Men who want to suck my dick. I don't have any filters because I know how to ignore things.

By *mmaleiaWoman
24 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

I rarely venture in there, it’s so overwhelming sometimes

24 weeks ago

Haha. Do you check for dust using your finger?

My fanny does not have dust!!

Just feels like it sometimes

So next time my girlfriend sees me masturbating I can say I'm just checking for dust "

That’s right, and if it needs a little off bit spit and polish will sort it out

24 weeks ago

I've 30 unread atm, more as I go through phases of not checking on them ATM but I had a lot more when I had more pictures on my profile & no disclaimer. Both at as a deterrent to those that read profiles.

Replying to them when it's a no thanks is an odd one.. 9/10 times a insulting or pursuasive message I get following that response, however polite.

By *ustincider888Man
24 weeks ago

Preston Ish

No messages in my inbox

By *ustBoWoman
24 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

None. I've filters tighter than a ducks ass. I personally don't see the point of recieving loads of messages that I won't open much less answer.So I keep tight filters.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
24 weeks ago

Leeds

Mrs

24 weeks ago

"None. I've filters tighter than a ducks ass. I personally don't see the point of recieving loads of messages that I won't open much less answer.So I keep tight filters. "

This. It's easy for any woman to keep messages down. Some just like to brag though...

By *hingumyWoman
24 weeks ago

Somewhere

"I've changed my filter so only people aged 84 can message. so only 4 that snuck in first

So I’m guessing it’s a if you want to talk you will message first thing or just turning it on for certain times then off again? "

I do try to reply to all messages even to say "no thanks". Using that filter stops new messages until I've caught up. Plus my memory is really bad so if I'm messaging a few folk I forget who's who. I'm only interested in meeting 1 on 1 and only so many hours in a day!

By *imply DeeWoman
24 weeks ago

Wherever

2, both from people I regularly chat to.

Other than that, it’s no more than 5 daily from strangers, my inbox is never overflowing.

When I first joined I had some kind of “blah blah blah” in bio and no pictures as I couldn’t figure out what to write. I got around 400 messages on that day saying “love your pictures and your profile beautiful”

24 weeks ago

69!!

I have my filters on and I leave all but the interesting unread. I'll delete if I can be bothered or just wait for them to disappear on their own.

By *esthetic21Man
24 weeks ago

Birmingham/Bristol

Long time dead

By *atnip make me purrWoman
24 weeks ago

Reading

24 weeks ago

It's empty, boundaries and filters is all a woman needs.

24 weeks ago

"0"

Based on being only available to 99 year olds lol.

24 weeks ago

Since I've reduced my profile blurb to very little, and mention the C word (as a result from someone on here I may add), very few now.

Not sure if people are threatened or offended by it

24 weeks ago

"0

Based on being only available to 99 year olds lol. "

There's this crazy idea that women can message guys first. Who knew.

By *hil most chillMan
24 weeks ago

London & Europe

Haven't logged on in weeks, so zero. Unlike when I was logging on often, and it was zero.

Every now and then I'll make an effort, and that person will be the only person I message before it invariably goes nowhere and fizzles out. Maybe tike for another break!

By *lderflowerappleWoman
24 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Currently 2 unread, but they've been read and marked as unread so I remember to reply to them. Have many more than that which have been read but not replied to.

I rarely get more than 4 or 5 messages a day from new people.

By *avexxMan
24 weeks ago

cheshire

oh eck misread thought it said dirtbox,

By *ot to giggleWoman
24 weeks ago

Coventry

24 from last night, i got all filters on .. ill try clear them today, its never empty

By *uncouple153Couple
24 weeks ago

Abergavenny

3. We are very organised

By *mmaleiaWoman
24 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

"None. I've filters tighter than a ducks ass. I personally don't see the point of recieving loads of messages that I won't open much less answer.So I keep tight filters. "
but what if there’s that 1 bloke that could mail that could be perfect?

By *outhDublinMan86Man
24 weeks ago

shankill

Clean inbox, dirty mind

By *iss.Bella.Woman
24 weeks ago

North Wales

I've bulk deleted and put my filters up I think I may have lost some decent conversations. But it needed to be done.

By *WB85Man
24 weeks ago

Staffordshire

My inbox....empty.

The wife's inbox.....full of shit.

By *agerMorganMan
24 weeks ago

Canvey Island

Mine is empty thankfully!

By *lowupdollTV/TS
24 weeks ago

Herts

469. No doubt all carefully crafted messages..

Post new Message to Thread