Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A question for the men…

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
24 weeks ago

And women too!

When swapping pics do you ask or would you like to see a natural/no makeup one, as well as one where they are looking their best? Or are you not fussy either way?

Ladies do you send them? If not, would you if you were asked?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ad NannaWoman
24 weeks ago

East London

I send a made up one and a natural one, so they know how grim my face really is.

By *oeBeansMan
24 weeks ago

Derby

I'm not fussed either way to be honest. I just imagine that if they have full make-up on then that's how they'll look when they meet me so the representation is still accurate

By (user no longer on site)
24 weeks ago

I don’t care. Honestly. I know they’re not going to send me a no make up one usually though and it would be insulting if I insisted that they did

By *exySiren01Woman
24 weeks ago

RCT

I tend to send one with make up and another day to day kind of pic with no make up

By *appylarry20Man
24 weeks ago

NW

Do women apply make up to their boobs?

By *aizyWoman
24 weeks ago

west midlands

I don't wear a lot of make up anyway so when I send a face pic it is either no make up, or minimal, if I scare em off I'd rather do it before we meet!

By *or-QueeningMan
24 weeks ago

Manchester

I've never specified what kind of picture someone should send me. It's up to them.

By *eliWoman
24 weeks ago

95% of the time (made up stat but it's a lot) I'm makeup free. And my selfies are as well.

By *urve_your_enthusiasmWoman
24 weeks ago

Manchester

I usually can't be arsed putting makeup on so it's usually without.

By *exyEggsCouple
24 weeks ago

North East Scotland, mostly

My makeup is pretty natural so I send one like that, cos that's what I'll look like when I meet them. I don't think I'd send a no makeup one if asked, no. What's that about? They won't be seeing me with no makeup on.

What about you, OP?

Mrs TMN x

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
24 weeks ago

St Leonards

I just don't understand the question?

You say "or when a woman looks her best".

Women always look their best .

By *ellhungvweMan
24 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I don’t mind - whatever they fancy sending is good for me. As long as it is actually them then that is all I care about.

By *partharmonyCouple
24 weeks ago

Ruislip

"And women too!

When swapping pics do you ask or would you like to see a natural/no makeup one, as well as one where they are looking their best? Or are you not fussy either way?

Ladies do you send them? If not, would you if you were asked? "

This is an interesting way of asking this question. You are assuming that women in makeup is women looking their best. In my opinion, women look their best without makeup. I think natural skin is beautiful. Luke

24 weeks ago

"I don’t mind - whatever they fancy sending is good for me. As long as it is actually them then that is all I care about."

I wouldn't mind. Probably a variety or a food representation of how they are socially.

By *ISTER.STRETCHMan
24 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Natural look for me.

24 weeks ago

Good*

By *ISTER.STRETCHMan
24 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"Natural look for me. "
I think most them face products just give women loads of spots

By *ucka39Man
24 weeks ago

Newcastle

I don't tell them how to dress but prefer the natural look. Makeup has the caucuses of dead animals crushed down to oil and added into makeup

By *amierebelMan
24 weeks ago

nae danger.

Would prefer see natural face be that without makeup or a filter (got a real pet hate for filtered pics been fished a few times with that shit)

24 weeks ago

I think you can tell a lot about a person when they pull a funny face. More people should have funny face pics!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

24 weeks ago

East Sussex

I wouldn't meet without make up (mind you I only really wear mascara, blush and lipstick with a bit of eyeliner) so if I sent a face picture it would probably be with make up on. If someone wanted a photo with no makeup on too I'd say no, not because I think I look awful without but because I wouldn't know why I'm earth they wanted it

By *lan157Man
24 weeks ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

It does not matter if it's with or without. I will know if I find her attractive ( to me) in conjunction with what she says in her profile and messages .

By *uck Couple HuddsCouple
24 weeks ago

Huddersfield

"And women too!

As we are only looking for men to play with the wife we expect guys to not be wearing make up and would feel a little perturbed if they were!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

24 weeks ago

East Sussex

"I wouldn't meet without make up (mind you I only really wear mascara, blush and lipstick with a bit of eyeliner) so if I sent a face picture it would probably be with make up on. If someone wanted a photo with no makeup on too I'd say no, not because I think I look awful without but because I wouldn't know why I'm earth they wanted it"

On earth.

24 weeks ago

Id like the natural look

By *ealMissShadyWoman
24 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

I never ask, but send unfiltered with little make up pics

By *rixie_BlondeWoman
24 weeks ago

London (She/Her)

I think the men who approach me aren’t that interested in my face, natural or made up. I think I pass the bar by having a pulse and a vagina

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman
24 weeks ago

your head

I rarely wear make up so most of my pics are make up free anyway. If they asked, I'd just tell them that.

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
24 weeks ago

Essex

"I think the men who approach me aren’t that interested in my face, natural or made up. I think I pass the bar by having a pulse and a vagina "

Ooh you’re going for the lucky ones…. A pulse!?!?!

Menfolk - I am joking

By *agnar73Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

I’d feel cheeky asking for no make up.

By *essicagraceWoman
24 weeks ago

birmingham

I often send live ones as well as posed ones. Inevitably live ones I'm not wearing makeup so people get a realistic look of me.

By *he_turtle_movesMan
24 weeks ago

york

Don't think I have any where I'm wearing make up

By *ou only live onceMan
24 weeks ago

London

Started typing a reply but Pickle and Joe have summed it up for me, so nothing to add!

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
24 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

I hardly ever send a make up one. Maybe this is where I'm going wrong

J

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

24 weeks ago

East Sussex

"I think the men who approach me aren’t that interested in my face, natural or made up. I think I pass the bar by having a pulse and a vagina "

I once went to the bathroom when we were hosting a guy at home and noticed my mascara had run. I asked why nobody had the told me and he said "I wasn't looking at your face". So you might be partially right.

I thought it was a bit of a 'blokey' comment at the time and felt a bit miffed

24 weeks ago

"My makeup is pretty natural so I send one like that, cos that's what I'll look like when I meet them. I don't think I'd send a no makeup one if asked, no. What's that about? They won't be seeing me with no makeup on.

What about you, OP?

Mrs TMN x "

I feel the same. I was pretty confused when I was asked for one. I mean, unless they are planning on pulling out the wet wipes and pinning me down, they’re never going to see me without it anyway.

By *inxy777Woman
24 weeks ago

essex

I don’t wear much anyway, so more the natural look!

By *arla SwingerWoman
24 weeks ago

Somewhere

I haven't worn makeup aside from a night out in about 15yrs... They're in for a treat either way

By *agnar73Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I think the men who approach me aren’t that interested in my face, natural or made up. I think I pass the bar by having a pulse and a vagina

I once went to the bathroom when we were hosting a guy at home and noticed my mascara had run. I asked why nobody had the told me and he said "I wasn't looking at your face". So you might be partially right.

I thought it was a bit of a 'blokey' comment at the time and felt a bit miffed"

That’s not good tho.

24 weeks ago

"And women too!

Ladies do you send them? If not, would you if you were asked?

This is an interesting way of asking this question. You are assuming that women in makeup is women looking their best. In my opinion, women look their best without makeup. I think natural skin is beautiful. Luke "

That’s not what I meant at all.

By natural, I meant not particularly staged, just rolled out of bed or chilling on the sofa with their comfies on.

By *avexxMan
24 weeks ago

cheshire

i think a little bit of make up is ok,,

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

24 weeks ago

East Sussex

"I think the men who approach me aren’t that interested in my face, natural or made up. I think I pass the bar by having a pulse and a vagina

That’s not good tho."

No. It wasn't.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
24 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

"My makeup is pretty natural so I send one like that, cos that's what I'll look like when I meet them. I don't think I'd send a no makeup one if asked, no. What's that about? They won't be seeing me with no makeup on.

What about you, OP?

Mrs TMN x

I feel the same. I was pretty confused when I was asked for one. I mean, unless they are planning on pulling out the wet wipes and pinning me down, they’re never going to see me without it anyway. "

You were asked for one without? Ugh. That's not their call at all.

J

By *agnar73Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

That’s not good tho.

No. It wasn't. "

I’d notice and sort of awkwardly say but that’s just how I think rather than say something like that.

By *sWyldWoman
24 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I don't wear masses of make up but I wouldn't meet someone without it on. I don't see the need to send a photo without it for that reason.

I do have pics that show me in clothes though which I share and I do point out that I'm a big girl.

By *agnar73Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

Ooh you’re going for the lucky ones…. A pulse!?!?!

Menfolk - I am joking "

Don’t get us excited with pulses. Some of you will say you move around on the bed next!

24 weeks ago

What about you, OP?

Mrs TMN x

I feel the same. I was pretty confused when I was asked for one. I mean, unless they are planning on pulling out the wet wipes and pinning me down, they’re never going to see me without it anyway.

J"

Yes

I get the whole live picture thing if you’re a bit sceptical on whether someone is real or not, but even then, they can wait until I’ve put my face on

By *arla SwingerWoman
24 weeks ago

Somewhere

I'm actually a big believer in makeup screws your skin. It gets plastered on in layers, most brushes/sponges even if cleaned will still contain bacteria. So you may as well rub oils, dirt, and so forth onto your skin? Why would you choose to do that?

By *oeBeansMan
24 weeks ago

Derby

What about you, OP?

Mrs TMN x

I feel the same. I was pretty confused when I was asked for one. I mean, unless they are planning on pulling out the wet wipes and pinning me down, they’re never going to see me without it anyway. "

Ooof!

By *eroLondonMan
24 weeks ago

Mayfair

In all the years I've been here I've never asked for a photo (the exchange of photos has been instigated by the other person when ·they· were ready). That aside, I prefer 'au natural' or with superficial make up. But I'm really not fussed — whatever the other person feels comfortable doing.

By *nnCeeWoman
24 weeks ago

East of Eden, West of Hell

What about you, OP?

Mrs TMN x

Perhaps he wanted to wash you??

Bizarre either way.

Some of my face pics I'm wearing make up, others not. One I tend to send now was when I was away last year, so there was no make up.

If I was meeting someone though, I probably would be wearing make up, but I (hopefully) don't look like I've used every single product I own when I do wear it.

By *inkyycurvyyWoman
24 weeks ago

Manchester

Tbf I don't wear loads of make up anyway but 99% of the time if I'm going to meet someone I will send them at least one make up free selfie so they know what they are getting themselves into and what I'll look like when I've washed the cum and make up off my face

By *inky_couple2020Couple
24 weeks ago

North West

I never wear makeup so all mine are sans makeup.

By *agnar73Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

What about you, OP?

Mrs TMN x

J"

No it’s not our call in my view either.

I do know that it can change someone’s appearance a fair bit, but it’s something you don’t ask in my view.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
24 weeks ago

Manchester-ish

What about you, OP?

Mrs TMN x

J

Yes

I get the whole live picture thing if you’re a bit sceptical on whether someone is real or not, but even then, they can wait until I’ve put my face on "

Mrs Shiv. Shall I send you my recent pic? You can tell me if I need a make-uppy one!

J

By *ipstick KissesWoman
24 weeks ago

South Down

I wouldn't meet someone without wearing makeup & I'll send photos that are representative of that. If someone asked for one without I'd refuse.

By *arla SwingerWoman
24 weeks ago

Somewhere

"I wouldn't meet someone without wearing makeup & I'll send photos that are representative of that. If someone asked for one without I'd refuse."

Why?

By *ipstick KissesWoman
24 weeks ago

South Down

"I wouldn't meet someone without wearing makeup & I'll send photos that are representative of that. If someone asked for one without I'd refuse.

Why? "

Because they won't see me without it & it's my choice to send whatever photo I think best represents how I'll look should I meet them

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

I’m not usually wearing make-up in the selfies I share. That’s my choice though.

24 weeks ago

"I'm actually a big believer in makeup screws your skin. It gets plastered on in layers, most brushes/sponges even if cleaned will still contain bacteria. So you may as well rub oils, dirt, and so forth onto your skin? Why would you choose to do that? "

I really does if you don’t keep a good skin care routine and wash your brushes religiously. I’ve always had awful skin, even before I started wearing makeup so it doesn’t really make a difference for me. I feel a lot less confident going out without it.

By *agnar73Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I wouldn't meet someone without wearing makeup & I'll send photos that are representative of that. If someone asked for one without I'd refuse.

Why?

Because they won't see me without it & it's my choice to send whatever photo I think best represents how I'll look should I meet them"

I’d be fine with that, it’s how you generally look and I’d be able to think ‘ah that’s her’ at a meet I guess.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

24 weeks ago

East Sussex

"I wouldn't meet someone without wearing makeup & I'll send photos that are representative of that. If someone asked for one without I'd refuse."

I'd say no too. I wouldn't ask them for a photo unshaven if they sent me a clean shaven one or vice versa.

By *ipstick KissesWoman
24 weeks ago

South Down

I'd also add that I'd be highly unlikely to comply with any request for a particular type of photo

By *agnar73Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

I'd say no too. I wouldn't ask them for a photo unshaven if they sent me a clean shaven one or vice versa. "

Depends on the chat, I’d generally assume I’d shave for a meet or club thing and photo would be shaved.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

24 weeks ago

East Sussex

I'd say no too. I wouldn't ask them for a photo unshaven if they sent me a clean shaven one or vice versa.

Depends on the chat, I’d generally assume I’d shave for a meet or club thing and photo would be shaved."

Exactly. I think sending a photo of how you'd look when you met them is fairly standard.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

24 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I never wear makeup so all mine are sans makeup. "

Me too.

By *agnar73Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

Depends on the chat, I’d generally assume I’d shave for a meet or club thing and photo would be shaved.

Exactly. I think sending a photo of how you'd look when you met them is fairly standard. "

I’d think so too, how I appear doing day to day is one thing, but I make a bit of an effort if meeting or going somewhere and I guess that’s what most people do.

By *elshcouple18Couple
24 weeks ago

Cardiff

Hannah doesn't really wear make up, so always a natural one of her.. mine are generally wearing lipstick and eye liner.

By *orkshire UnicornWoman
24 weeks ago

Yorkshire

I send a makeup free picture. But my brows were freshly done in said picture so it’s not completely au natural

By *ou only live onceMan
24 weeks ago

London

Thinking this through and I'm not sure how it would matter. I can't think of anyone I've met that I fancied with make up, but not without...

By *rivextrMan
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

Totally chilled… personally not too keen on heavy layers of makeup

"And women too!

By *egDaySkipperMan
24 weeks ago

Liverpool

This has literally never even crossed my mind

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

24 weeks ago

East Sussex

Exactly. I think sending a photo of how you'd look when you met them is fairly standard.

I’d think so too, how I appear doing day to day is one thing, but I make a bit of an effort if meeting or going somewhere and I guess that’s what most people do."

I can say with some certainty that if I sent someone a picture of how I look at this moment they'd be put right off

24 weeks ago

"Hannah doesn't really wear make up, so always a natural one of her.. mine are generally wearing lipstick and eye liner. "

I would like to see!

By *agnar73Man
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

I’d think so too, how I appear doing day to day is one thing, but I make a bit of an effort if meeting or going somewhere and I guess that’s what most people do.

I can say with some certainty that if I sent someone a picture of how I look at this moment they'd be put right off "

Although I shouldn’t laugh as my decent face pic has ended a few chats

By *oubleswing2019Man
24 weeks ago

Colchester

"And women too!

When swapping pics do you ask or would you like to see a natural/no makeup one, as well as one where they are looking their best? Or are you not fussy either way? "

I've never asked for a pic. Never will. Weirdly some people do send them, but I've never asked for them.

By *hoirCouple
24 weeks ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

"And women too!

In general terms I always prefer a more natural pic. I'm happy whatever I get though.

C

24 weeks ago

"Thinking this through and I'm not sure how it would matter. I can't think of anyone I've met that I fancied with make up, but not without...

"

I think if you wear heavier makeup you can make yourself look a lot different to how you would naturally. But again, if they’re never going to see you without, what does it matter.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

24 weeks ago

East Sussex

I can say with some certainty that if I sent someone a picture of how I look at this moment they'd be put right off

Although I shouldn’t laugh as my decent face pic has ended a few chats "

Our face pictures once made someone delete their profile . Oddly it's quite unusual for people to ask for our faces before they meet us.

By *JB1954Man
24 weeks ago

Reading

I do not wear make up . .

I do admit that prefer females with little as such make up .

Female friend does not wear a lot of make . Was not happy that due to family problem recently . Saw her without make up . She avoided me at house . I actually a few days later did ask why she kept her distance from me. Yes told me she had not ‘made up face’ .

I had not noticed and told her off . Since then have been at house . If in hurry to go say for appointment and running late. Applies some make up in front of me.

I have now been with her when buying make up. It is very subtile to her normal face colour .

24 weeks ago

Don’t care as long as people arnt arrogant

24 weeks ago

Do what makes you feel confident and comfortable.

By *ames250122Man
24 weeks ago

Worcester

"And women too!

I wouldn’t ask for a pic without makeup if they haven’t shared one as I’d be concerned they might find it to personal a request at that stage of things or possible offended that’s the response/ part of the response from me after sharing photos of themselves is to ask for them to send something else. I always kind of felt that woman put a lot more thought and effort into their photos though, so it might come across as unappreciative of that effort or trust they’ve shown in sharing personal photos of themselves. I could be completely wrong and concerned over nothing though in all honesty, I don’t know but without knowing them better to know if it’s something they’d be fine with I wouldn’t want to risk it. It’s always nice to see them in more chilled attire and no makeup if they do automatically decide to share without requesting. It can just as equally attractive and luring seeing them as they would be when having a lazy day in bed or on the couch watching Tv in comfy cloths etc together, if that makes any sense? lol x

24 weeks ago

"And women too!

…."

I’ve never really thought about it. Women are gorgeous anyway, in fact, I’ve only just been sent as face photo after talking for a while, because I generally don’t ask at all.

If I fancy someone, I’m going to fancy them 100percent with or without makeup.

Make up just takes her from amazingly attractive to absolutely fucking stunningly hot.

And op, you are one of those right now.

No, I don’t ask for a photo without makeup, that sounds like they want A certain type of woman maybe.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
24 weeks ago

Leeds

Probably if I was single, when it comes to make up, for me less is more, nothing worse than a bird who puts make up on with a spade.

The mr

By *eadpool1Man
24 weeks ago

glasgow

Just a pic of whatever someones comfy with showing tbh.

By *ealitybitesMan
24 weeks ago

Belfast

I've never asked for a pic in all my years here but have received some unsolicited ones.

The vast majority of those have been heavily filtered or heavily made up with only a couple that could be classed as natural.

I don't send facepics and haven't done for a long time.

By *unguy1233Man
24 weeks ago

kent

I prefer natural beauty

By *illy IdolMan
24 weeks ago

Midlands

As long as they hold up a current newspaper next to them, I wouldn't be fussed either way

By *coobyABCMan
24 weeks ago

Aberdeen

I'd not ask for or expect any particular pictures. However it's nice to get ones without filters. If you are serious about meeting someone, why would you send a heavily filtered picture

24 weeks ago

Make up can only do so much, filters are the way to go

24 weeks ago

Messy hair and watering eyes wile choking on a cock look for me haha

24 weeks ago

Not that I'm big enough to do that but just saying

By *ularliWoman
24 weeks ago

worcester

I’m not very good at doing make up so don’t wear much but for meets I’d always put it on.

I’ve been asked once not to wear any as they prefer natural which worked for me

I don’t wear make up in every day life. Only if I’m going out.

By *unguy1233Man
24 weeks ago

kent

"Make up can only do so much, filters are the way to go"

There is no way to need a filter

By *ellinever70Woman
24 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I wouldn't send any pic of my face if a man made that kind of request

By *imply DeeWoman
24 weeks ago

Wherever

I rarely send face pictures but if I do, I’ll send a natural one. I hardly ever wear any makeup.

By *layfulguy123Man
24 weeks ago

strat

Natural is always preferred as for me I like to see the true beauty and then question why they would hide it x

By *iss.Bella.Woman
24 weeks ago

North Wales

I try to show both versions of myself because my make up hides a multitude of sins. But I wouldn't meet anyone without wearing make up.

By *ariadx2Couple
24 weeks ago

Wrexham

Natural and unfiltered please!xx

By *ora the explorerWoman
24 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

No I would not. I always wear make up so why would I send one without.

By *viatrixWoman
24 weeks ago

Redhill

If we have agreed to meet, I will send an everyday photo… not necessarily without makeup, but my face absorbs it all within an hour or so, so I don’t look that different…

I also wear glasses so I make sure they see me with them on.

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
24 weeks ago

St Leonards

I've probably sent pics where a closer inspection might reveal a small crusty bogie or some eye-goo (you know...that particularly wet, yellow, morning version).

Does that count as make-up?

(I'll disappear to another thread now...honest)

By *WB85Man
24 weeks ago

Staffordshire

As a man I don't feel we can make such requests.

It's hard enough getting a reply, never mind a specific picture lol

24 weeks ago

I don’t wear much makeup so my pictures are how I look everyday.

By *ingerNNutsCouple
24 weeks ago

dublin

Only things I prefer not to see in a face swap pic are sunglasses and hats. Unless you’re gonna wear them while we’re playing lol.

I think the pics we send I have makeup in, but I’m not big into lots of makeup so I don’t look very different without. I’d probably wear makeup on a meet so it’s a good rep of in person anyway

- Mrs x

By *ets_playXXXMan
24 weeks ago

wigan today

"I usually can't be arsed putting makeup on so it's usually without."

Too busy playing your guitar, xx

Give us all a tune then xx

By *histle do nicelyMan
24 weeks ago

Glasgow South

I love both .I detest filtered pics

By *allerthanaverage79Man
24 weeks ago

Ayrshire

As long as the eyebrows don't transfer, like they've been put on either a paintbrush! Lol

By *emorefridaCouple
24 weeks ago

La la land

I tend to send make up free pictures. But have been asked, by a certain person on this thread for one with makeup on. Cheeky beggar

By *ansoffateMan
24 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

The thing about make up is I can't tell if I am attracted to her or just fascinated by the skill involved in the process.

Good time to pounce though, if I have that rabbit in the headlights look about me - if one is so inclined.

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple
24 weeks ago

Aberdeen

On a normal day to day basis I wear tinted mousturiser, mascara and usully some small lashes.

I will happily send pics in a normal state (especially if I have a new hat) but I prefer my made up face so as a rule I will send that first.

MrsAbz

By *ongandharderMan
24 weeks ago

Rotherham

"And women too!

Not too fussed makeup or not but would want no filters

By *imi_RougeWoman
24 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I don't really wear much make up, so mine would look the same

By *hriscooperMan
24 weeks ago

Warrington

"And women too!

I don't ask for one no, but if I get sent one I really like it as it shows confidence and alot of self worth.

By *eyond PurityCouple
24 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

It’s hard enough getting a pic at times never mind asking for specific ones.

C doesn’t wear much make-up so it wouldn’t make a lot of difference although a face pic is always going to be one that is approved rather than a gurning pic - although C’s latest face pic we send out is her pulling her tongue out

K

By *odgerMooreMan
24 weeks ago

Carlisle

I insist the lady puts on some lippy & combs her hair….and writes ‘Todgers Cock Park!!’ In felt pen on her boobs… so far the response has been a little disappointing but im hoping the warmer weather helps!!

By *2000ManMan
24 weeks ago

Worthing

One without filters.

By *aizyWoman
24 weeks ago

west midlands

"I insist the lady puts on some lippy & combs her hair….and writes ‘Todgers Cock Park!!’ In felt pen on her boobs… so far the response has been a little disappointing but im hoping the warmer weather helps!! "

Do you insist on the colour of the felt pen? Or can the lady choose??

By *odgerMooreMan
24 weeks ago

Carlisle

"I insist the lady puts on some lippy & combs her hair….and writes ‘Todgers Cock Park!!’ In felt pen on her boobs… so far the response has been a little disappointing but im hoping the warmer weather helps!!

Do you insist on the colour of the felt pen? Or can the lady choose??"

Im not a monster… Lady can obviously choose if she wants a complementary colour to match the lippy!!

By *raigxMan
24 weeks ago

Northampton

I’m not a fan of loads of makeup. Without is more interesting and often more sexy (IMO). Not averse to some makeup tho x

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
24 weeks ago

Glasgow

I’ll tell you what I really don’t like. When a woman sends a face pic that’s gone through one of those crappy Snapchat-style ‘beauty’ filters and they look more like a cartoon character than a real human being. That’s a red flag for me, that says we will probably not get on.

24 weeks ago

"And women too!

I dont ask for specific pictures, happy for the person to send what they are comfertable with.x

24 weeks ago

They can be nice but I’d in no way expect them. I normally like to have one or two such photos ready to go so people aren’t frightened when they finally see me in the nude so to speak

24 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"I’ll tell you what I really don’t like. When a woman sends a face pic that’s gone through one of those crappy Snapchat-style ‘beauty’ filters and they look more like a cartoon character than a real human being. That’s a red flag for me, that says we will probably not get on."

there’s so many of them and they’re so Bloomin obvious!

By *illy IdolMan
24 weeks ago

Midlands

"I’ll tell you what I really don’t like. When a woman sends a face pic that’s gone through one of those crappy Snapchat-style ‘beauty’ filters and they look more like a cartoon character than a real human being. That’s a red flag for me, that says we will probably not get on.

there’s so many of them and they’re so Bloomin obvious!"

Those bunny ears aren't fooling Nora

24 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

"I’ll tell you what I really don’t like. When a woman sends a face pic that’s gone through one of those crappy Snapchat-style ‘beauty’ filters and they look more like a cartoon character than a real human being. That’s a red flag for me, that says we will probably not get on.

Those bunny ears aren't fooling Nora"

And that big long tongue thing

24 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

And that big long tongue thing "

I don’t have it but when my daughter did my face on it I must admit I looked fucking hot as!

By *illy IdolMan
24 weeks ago

Midlands

And that big long tongue thing "

Unless it's PussyLicker3000. Then it's probably real

Post new Message to Thread