Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Date a fabber? Or not.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
29 weeks ago

This is a dating thread.

Are you open for dating, or are you just into staying single and enjoying the sexy swinging lifestyle of none committed relationships?

If you are into dating and not just a hook up sex meet, see if anyone else joins this thread, tell them you match up for a social/date and see how things go. You can match with 1 or more, this is Fab after all.

Good luck, we all need some sometimes.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ymAndIcedCoffeeWoman
29 weeks ago

Worcester

Yes absolutely. If I’m into swinging, why wouldn’t I want to date other swingers?

I love a non-monogamous lifestyle so there’s room for both casual swinging hook-ups as well as more long-lasting connections.

By *iasubTV/TS
29 weeks ago

Ilkeston

"Yes absolutely. If I’m into swinging, why wouldn’t I want to date other swingers?

I love a non-monogamous lifestyle so there’s room for both casual swinging hook-ups as well as more long-lasting connections."

^this

By *MCMan
29 weeks ago

London/EA

Coming back later to see if anyone catches me eye…

By (user no longer on site)
29 weeks ago

Personally it's not for me, I don't want to start a relationship with sex. If I was to date someone I'd want to build a different foundation before introducing sex to separate lust and genuine feelings.

By *mmaleiaWoman
29 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

I don’t really have time in my life unless I meet a really secure, understanding guy who wasn’t overly needy

29 weeks ago

"Personally it's not for me, I don't want to start a relationship with sex. If I was to date someone I'd want to build a different foundation before introducing sex to separate lust and genuine feelings."

That’s a date isn’t it?

That’s my point. …

I think everyone kinda jumps the gun sometimes.

29 weeks ago

I’m into poly dating.

29 weeks ago

"Personally it's not for me, I don't want to start a relationship with sex. If I was to date someone I'd want to build a different foundation before introducing sex to separate lust and genuine feelings.

That’s a date isn’t it?

That’s my point. …

I think everyone kinda jumps the gun sometimes. "

But it's not possible on fab. People don't sign up with the intention to date, they want to bang. The only way people begin dating is by starting with the sex so you can't avoid jumping the gun.

By *ealMissShadyWoman
29 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

I like the idea of dating someone in the scene, but then I don't know if I want to share the swinging side of me with someone. I like that swinging is my thing I do for me. And I wouldn't be willing to give up those I already see in the scene

By *sWyldWoman
29 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I am very open to dating. It's what I'm looking for and I make no secret of that.

Dating doesn't mean we run off into the sunset together though, it just means I want the whole experience. Not just some stollen fumbles and definitely not the "fuck and go" thing.

I would absolutely be open to having a relationship if I met the right person here. I reality I'm not really a swinger and that would possibly be the deal breaker for most given they are here.

I am happy to be non exclusive and enjoy the freedoms of being single, but in an ideal world, my happy ever after wouldn't involve other people.

Thats not a judgement in anyway, it's just how I feel and what I know about myself.

29 weeks ago

"Personally it's not for me, I don't want to start a relationship with sex. If I was to date someone I'd want to build a different foundation before introducing sex to separate lust and genuine feelings.

That’s a date isn’t it?

That’s my point. …

But it's not possible on fab. People don't sign up with the intention to date, they want to bang. The only way people begin dating is by starting with the sex so you can't avoid jumping the gun."

Wrong. Or that how you see it.

I’ve asked someone in fab for a proper date, and we’d never had sex. I actually meant it.

But you wouldn’t do that with anyone would you?

Just someone you felt might be in your level for something to build on.

And so, this is my point with this thread.

But if you see that all people on fab have to offer you is sex and nothing more, I can see why you wouldn’t date from here.

29 weeks ago

That’s a date isn’t it?

That’s my point. …

But it's not possible on fab. People don't sign up with the intention to date, they want to bang. The only way people begin dating is by starting with the sex so you can't avoid jumping the gun.

I’ve asked someone in fab for a proper date, and we’d never had sex. I actually meant it.

But if you see that all people on fab have to offer you is sex and nothing more, I can see why you wouldn’t date from here.

"

Whats wrong is asking for opinions and then picking apart someone for their answers. You do you, I'm gonna leave it there.

29 weeks ago

That’s a date isn’t it?

That’s my point. …

Whats wrong is asking for opinions and then picking apart someone for their answers. You do you, I'm gonna leave it there. "

By *acksparrow99Man
29 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

Dating other swingers? Yes.

By *arla SwingerWoman
29 weeks ago

Somewhere

I'd be open to it

By *ymAndIcedCoffeeWoman
29 weeks ago

Worcester

That’s a date isn’t it?

That’s my point. …

But it's not possible on fab. People don't sign up with the intention to date, they want to bang. The only way people begin dating is by starting with the sex so you can't avoid jumping the gun."

That’s not true. I’ve certainly signed up with the intention to date people who are into swinging, as well as continuing to have more casual encounters.

And you can have sex on the first date if you want to. It doesn’t make it less of a date.

29 weeks ago

That’s a date isn’t it?

That’s my point. …

That’s not true. I’ve certainly signed up with the intention to date people who are into swinging, as well as continuing to have more casual encounters.

And you can have sex on the first date if you want to. It doesn’t make it less of a date."

This!

By *ife NinjaMan
29 weeks ago

Dunfermline

I'd love a date, so why not a fabber? At least everyone can be honest with each other

By *ookie46Woman
29 weeks ago

Deepest darkest Peru

"I am very open to dating. It's what I'm looking for and I make no secret of that.

Dating doesn't mean we run off into the sunset together though, it just means I want the whole experience. Not just some stollen fumbles and definitely not the "fuck and go" thing.

I would absolutely be open to having a relationship if I met the right person here. I reality I'm not really a swinger and that would possibly be the deal breaker for most given they are here.

I am happy to be non exclusive and enjoy the freedoms of being single, but in an ideal world, my happy ever after wouldn't involve other people.

Thats not a judgement in anyway, it's just how I feel and what I know about myself. "

I could have wrote that myself but not as eloquently

By *adyBugsWoman
29 weeks ago

cognito

You can find relationships anywhere right? Here is just as good as any.

With the right person I’d be open to it. But it’d be something that grows organically from a deep friendship first, not something I’d be actively seeking to find.

By *sWyldWoman
29 weeks ago

Edinburgh

That’s a date isn’t it?

That’s my point. …

And you can have sex on the first date if you want to. It doesn’t make it less of a date."

You can also wait til date 3 on fab too

By *ornycougaWoman
29 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

That’s a date isn’t it?

That’s my point. …

I tried Bumble briefly and from the 2 interactions I had before I deleted it they were expecting nudes and/or sex from the get go. Loads of guys on here are open to the more social side as well as (and in some cases instead of) a quick fuck and go.

By *lderflowerappleWoman
29 weeks ago

Basingstoke

As has been proven by many couples on Fab, relationships happen - whether seeking to date or not. I've met people on here and have gone on to have romantic relationships with them, where we've swung as a couple.

So yes, I'd absolutely be open to dating a swinger again and seeing where it leads.

By *rsMistyPeaksWoman
29 weeks ago

Essex

Not something I need to worry about luckily. I’m undateable anyway.

29 weeks ago

"Not something I need to worry about luckily. I’m undateable anyway."

That’s how I feel sometimes. Hence this thread.

You are someone’s type, it’s just getting yourself out there to be noticed I think. *my oppinion.

I don’t, and I’m trying to change it.

I realy hope the people who join this thread with an open mind find a date.

29 weeks ago

Absolutely not

By *arla SwingerWoman
29 weeks ago

Somewhere

It's always just that elusive needle in a haystack innit... Finding someone open to it, localish, and then clicking with them

29 weeks ago

"Absolutely not "

I can’t believe there’s so much negativity to an idea.

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
29 weeks ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Wasn't my plan but was open to it...the rest they say is history

Tinder

By *illyTwinkleWoman
29 weeks ago

South Tyneside

Absolutely YES. Why wouldn’t you! Best of everything in my opinion.

By *elix SightedMan
29 weeks ago

Cloud 8

It’s not something I would proactively seek on fab, but I was never closed off to the idea.

I’ve been seeking a relationship away from the lifestyle because I feel it better suits what I want. However, if I’d been playing with someone on fab I had really clicked with, and the opportunity arose, and we both felt it was the right thing to do, I would certainly have considered it.

By *mie subCDTV/TS
29 weeks ago

Doncaster

I would date one ha x

29 weeks ago

"It’s not something I would proactively seek on fab, but I was never closed off to the idea.

I’ve been seeking a relationship away from the lifestyle because I feel it better suits what I want. However, if I’d been playing with someone on fab I had really clicked with, and the opportunity arose, and we both felt it was the right thing to do, I would certainly have considered it.

"

Would you have then stayed with this kinky side? Or have you ventured to just going ‘vanilla’ (hate that phrase). Just out of interest, because I’m nosey.

29 weeks ago

"Absolutely not

I can’t believe there’s so much negativity to an idea. "

Probably just down to my own experience with berserkers

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
29 weeks ago

chichester

Maybe if a woman existed on here that was into dating a trans woman I would.

Otherwise it’s just sex basically

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

29 weeks ago

East Sussex

I'm not single heaven forfend that I were but yeah, hypothetically I'd date a fab member.

By *loriouscurvesWoman
29 weeks ago

West Lothian

Yes I’m open to it

I’ve dated 2 guys I met via fab. Online dating is horrific and meeting someone via here I do at least get to be my whole self which is rather refreshing.

How we as a couple move forward is up to us but you can date and form relationships via here.

I don’t wish to date every guy I meet here and it’s only something that comes up when you realise how often you are in contact and how much time you are spending together.

I’m open to it.

By *irthandgirthMan
29 weeks ago

Camberley occasionally doncaster

Have done. Twice.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
29 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I'm not single heaven forfend that I were but yeah, hypothetically I'd date a fab member. "

Ditto. Same here.

By *ycanNightsMan
29 weeks ago

Workington

I mean I already do ...so obviously yes

By *Cups32Woman
29 weeks ago

Colne

I'd happily be open to dating a fellow fabster...

By *elix SightedMan
29 weeks ago

Cloud 8

"It’s not something I would proactively seek on fab, but I was never closed off to the idea.

Would you have then stayed with this kinky side? Or have you ventured to just going ‘vanilla’ (hate that phrase). Just out of interest, because I’m nosey. "

Depends on what we both wanted. I would assume fab would always be a part of our lives as we met there and are comfortable with the lifestyle. I suppose the natural assumption would be to make a couples profile or keep single ones. But that’s all speculation.

By *red333Man
29 weeks ago

Dorchester

Yes definitely

By *ookie46Woman
29 weeks ago

Deepest darkest Peru

I have done and been hurt badly ….

Would I do it again ….. yeah

By *inister_SpinsterWoman
29 weeks ago

North West

I'd be happy to date.

It doesn't mean I want a LTR.

I'd like to find someone to hang out with.

By *eliWoman
29 weeks ago

I'm poly. Open to dating but not actively looking to, if that makes sense?

For me, I'm not a swinger. I don't have sex when I first meet someone (a handful of people in a decade), I'm not attracted to people unless there's a level of friendship there. I don't think dating has to mean running in to the sunset. So yes, I would. I'm happy right now with friendships and seeing what organically develops without pressure though. It's going well.

By *riel13Woman
29 weeks ago

Northampton

I am not up for a full on, committed relationship but if I was a fabber wouldn't be discounted

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
29 weeks ago

Southampton

I'd be up for dating a fabber

By *hinstrapMan
29 weeks ago

Barnsley

Yup I'm open to see if anything develops. Who knows never say never

By *tag4VixenMan
29 weeks ago

Durham

I’m very keen on the idea of dating someone who is already in the lifestyle. A vanilla relationship just wouldn’t work for me but I do want the commitment of a LTR with the bonus of enjoying certain kinks in addition.

By *henanigatorMan
29 weeks ago

Barmouth (working there 3 weeks)

Looking for a woman if any E Midlands or Yorkshire ladies are interested?

29 weeks ago

Have and would again - why not?!

By *imi_RougeWoman
29 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I think I'd like to do some dating this year. But still wouldn't want the full on relationship.

By *parkle1974Woman
29 weeks ago

Leeds

I met my now ex partner on here x

By *ad NannaWoman
29 weeks ago

East London

I'm just here for the ego boost.

29 weeks ago

[checks space in the freezer]

Yes.

29 weeks ago

Id be open to it for sure

29 weeks ago

"I'm just here for the ego boost."

That’s my line

By *agnar73Man
29 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Id be open to it for sure "

I date nic too

(Joking.. joking before I get in trouble)

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
29 weeks ago

Stockport

I'll give it a try.

By *ilybethWoman
29 weeks ago

Leeds

I absolutely would be open to dating someone from here. Not sure I’d want to continue though, I don’t really consider myself a swinger as I am single.

By *rixie_BlondeWoman
29 weeks ago

London (She/Her)

I’m open to dating on here but it’s not what I’m expecting. The men I’m attracted to on here seem to be guys I wouldn’t have normally come into contact with away from fab and we’re rarely life style compatible.

29 weeks ago

I would totally date from here. Indeed many socials felt more like dates

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
29 weeks ago

I might’ve said yes a while ago but not as sure now. Led to believe I’m dateable but end up hurt

By *inky_couple2020Couple
29 weeks ago

North West

We originally came here looking for a FWB type thing for me and group shenanigans. A combination of factors has lead us not to have made much progress. I don't feel like I have enough time for committing to any kind of dating but the poly idea does appeal. I don't want to lead anyone on, though. And I want enough time for my husband.

Have we tried extending the week or slowing down time?!

29 weeks ago

I would totally be open to dating

By *red333Man
29 weeks ago

Dorchester

I'm roly and I'd be up for this

By *eartShapedBoxxxWoman
29 weeks ago

I have previously and would again. Definitely makes the sex better once you understand each other more...and I miss falling asleep spooning & waking up to morning sex

By *agnar73Man
29 weeks ago

Glasgow

On the other thread I said I doubt it, but stranger things have happened I guess. Travel in hope and all that?

By *a LunaWoman
29 weeks ago

South

I have done, albeit briefly.

It’s not something I would actively seek out, just as I no longer have interest in dating apps etc. I realised I prefer my romances to happen organically. Spontaneously.

I’m also not a swinger, so I don’t think dating a swinger would be fair on either of us.

29 weeks ago

Of course. We’re most likely to be compatible with someone on here! So long as we want the same why not

By *arlot o scaraWoman
29 weeks ago

Hell

I’ve dated people from fab before now, and I probably would again.

I’m at a stage where I’m very jaded by dating right now though, I’m very burnt out. So Prince Charming will have to find me instead of the other way around

By *rill PhilMan
29 weeks ago

Crediton

My relationships are strictly monogamous so, if there was someone on here I had a connection with, who was also in favour of monogamy in a relationship, I can't think or any reason I wouldn't.

By *assy LassieWoman
29 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Don't think I could go back to conventional relationship now. So yeah why wouldn't dating here be an option. It's all down to connection really

29 weeks ago

Is more dating in fabs the reach the eye .

I think : the dating or long term interest is higher then just hook up or nsa .

Im getting married from fabs ,

many people , (mainly couples) here are .

The rumour about Fabs is a " sex-site" is not as accurate ...

Me personally :

NSA , FWB , dating ,etc is all labels ...

What counts is the chemistry n how it feels ...

And yes a NSA is treated with love and passion .

NSA doesnt mean cold toy

By *ohntall123Man
29 weeks ago

hitchin

"Don't think I could go back to conventional relationship now. So yeah why wouldn't dating here be an option. It's all down to connection really"

Couldn’t agree more

29 weeks ago

Did date someone off here but to my eternal regret we failed to make it work. We could and should have done better.

29 weeks ago

Did anyone get a date yet?

By *mmaleiaWoman
29 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

"Did anyone get a date yet? "
I’ve not even got a sex date yet, let alone a date date

By *hagTonightMan
29 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

I am up for it. I like coffee dates

By *arminsideMan
29 weeks ago

Barnsley

Yes of course. It's just a swinging site. I love fucking and filth. Would be a perfect match if I was looking to date.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
29 weeks ago

Central

I'm in for a bloke

29 weeks ago

Southampton

Nope lol

By *emidemiWoman
29 weeks ago

basingstoke

I love dating.

29 weeks ago

Southampton

"I love dating. "

I've never really done it lol

By *atnip make me purrWoman
29 weeks ago

Reading

I want something in between- local regular non monogamous fwb

By *agneto.Man
29 weeks ago

Bham

"Personally it's not for me, I don't want to start a relationship with sex. If I was to date someone I'd want to build a different foundation before introducing sex to separate lust and genuine feelings."

This strikes a chord with me and I definitely agree.

But no, dating is not what I'm looking for at the moment.

29 weeks ago

I hate being single, but I suck at relationships. I’m not sure if that’s because monogamy isn’t for me, or if I’m just shit at dating. Hit me up if this appeals to you

29 weeks ago

"I hate being single, but I suck at relationships. I’m not sure if that’s because monogamy isn’t for me, or if I’m just shit at dating. Hit me up if this appeals to you "

I feel ya!

29 weeks ago

Southampton

"I hate being single, but I suck at relationships. I’m not sure if that’s because monogamy isn’t for me, or if I’m just shit at dating. Hit me up if this appeals to you

I feel ya!"

I'd feel you both

By *ard2pleaseCouple
29 weeks ago

Slough

I’m a fecking hippy, I love everyone! x

By *BootyfulDayWoman
29 weeks ago

Oh yes please! I miss going on dates and the butterflies and excitement before them

By *inochioMan
29 weeks ago

Derbyshire

Im married so " dating " would be pointless. Going out for social drinks or "date" type activities, yeah why not. Looking for friends with benefits dont need the sex benefit all the time.

By *rowley616Man
29 weeks ago

Scarborough

I am single, poly and would love to take a fine woman out for dinner. Chance would be a fine thing.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
29 weeks ago

Reading

"I am single, poly and would love to take a fine woman out for dinner. Chance would be a fine thing."

Move to Reading and you are on

By *weetCherryWoman
29 weeks ago

London

I could be, problem is no one would date me

By *r and Mrs CACACouple
29 weeks ago

congleton

We’d both look for a third to join us in our naughty lifestyle wouldnt have a problem

By *xfordjohnMan
29 weeks ago

Oxford

Definitely up for dating and with a fellow Fab, at least you'd have an interesting conversation straight away.

29 weeks ago

Date a fab.. Nah

I prefer single pringle no drama illama

By *ntrigued888Woman
29 weeks ago

Beds

Be nice to go to clubs with someone

I've been 4 times by myself and it's just not the same

By *agnar73Man
29 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Be nice to go to clubs with someone

I've been 4 times by myself and it's just not the same "

Twice myself. Be much better with someone

By *ulu and MonkeyCouple
29 weeks ago

Durham

Why not? Sounds like a sexy idea

By *aximum_funMan
29 weeks ago

West Herts

Dating is great, really enjoyable. I've been in some fab dates, hasn't gone anywhere but I like going somewhere nice and chatting with someone new anyway so all good!

By *lan157Man
29 weeks ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Dating swinger friends worked for me on several levels .We better understood each other and were able to participate together.Dating meant we had all the other shared interests to enjoy as well .

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
29 weeks ago

Stockport

"I want something in between- local regular non monogamous fwb"

I think that this would be the sort of thing that would suit me as well.

By *hagTonightMan
29 weeks ago

From the land of haribos.

No, not yet.

By *eroLondonMan
24 weeks ago

Mayfair

A travesty that I missed this thread. There are some date-worthy people on here.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
24 weeks ago

Stockport

There are a few that I would love to date, but they are always at the other end of the universe

By *avinaTVTV/TS
24 weeks ago

Transsexual Transylvania

I couldn't see myself dating anyone.

By *rixie_BlondeWoman
24 weeks ago

London (She/Her)

"A travesty that I missed this thread. There are some date-worthy people on here. "

Nero! I can see your nipples

By *eroLondonMan
24 weeks ago

Mayfair

"A travesty that I missed this thread. There are some date-worthy people on here.

·

Nero! I can see your nipples "

Post new Message to Thread