Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Feminism Gone Too Far

Jump to newest

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
35 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Now Tom is not the biggest fan of the Spanish and a report suggests that over half of Spanish men feel that feminist policies have gone too far and a third of Spanish women agree with them. What exactly are we seeing here. It's all over the news

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *stellaWoman
35 weeks ago

London

What do you mean *too* far?

By *or-QueeningMan
35 weeks ago

Manchester

And what feminist policies are being referred to?

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

35 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Now Tom is not the biggest fan of the Spanish and a report suggests that over half of Spanish men feel that feminist policies have gone too far and a third of Spanish women agree with them. What exactly are we seeing here. It's all over the news"

Seems like the majority of Spanish men aren't happy with changes and the minority of Spanish women agree with them.

Which means the majority of Spanish women are happy.

So..........

By *lym4realCouple
35 weeks ago

plymouth

Yep define to far ?? and nowt wrong with treating a lady like a lady but it's how you do it though ? xx

By *wisted999Man
35 weeks ago

North Bucks

Sounds like they want them to get back in the Cocina.

Down with this sort of thing.

By *ycanNightsMan
35 weeks ago

Workington

"Sounds like they want them to get back in the Cocina.

Down with this sort of thing. "

Careful now!!

Don't think you escaped without me noticing the father ted quote

By *wisted999Man
35 weeks ago

North Bucks

"Sounds like they want them to get back in the Cocina.

Down with this sort of thing.

Careful now!!

Don't think you escaped without me noticing the father ted quote "

By *hrimper36Couple
35 weeks ago

Central France dept 36

When asking questions try and keep them simple please.

T

By *odgerMooreMan
35 weeks ago

Carlisle

Bloody Wimmin… they’ll want equal pay next!! Gone are the days when a pat on the bum and ‘well done sweetheart - now make us a coffee!!’ Was enough… it’s just gone too far!!

By *icolerobbieCouple
35 weeks ago

walsall

Welcome back Tom,

I love the Spanish, you can’t beat a nap in the afternoon.

By (user no longer on site)
35 weeks ago

A report is all over the news eh?

By *ie n MashCouple
35 weeks ago

Back in Malice

"Bloody Wimmin… they’ll want equal pay next!! Gone are the days when a pat on the bum and ‘well done sweetheart - now make us a coffee!!’ Was enough… it’s just gone too far!! "

At last, the voice of reason.

By *rucey_BigBallsMan
35 weeks ago

London

I say let them shag us all. Like we did to them in the good ol' days

35 weeks ago

"What do you mean *too* far?"
wanting equal rights. It’s not fair on us.

35 weeks ago

I supported gender equality until they started that equal pay shite.

By *stellaWoman
35 weeks ago

London

"What do you mean *too* far? wanting equal rights. It’s not fair on us. "

Fair. After you allowed us to vote and all. We are way greedy us bitches.

By *odgerMooreMan
35 weeks ago

Carlisle

Im afraid that when women opted for multiple orgasms over equal pay they made their bed… can’t have it all your way!!

By *ycanNightsMan
35 weeks ago

Workington

"I say let them shag us all. Like we did to them in the good ol' days "

Shah em all...isn't that an album by Metallica

By *inky_couple2020Couple
35 weeks ago

North West

"I say let them shag us all. Like we did to them in the good ol' days

Shah em all...isn't that an album by Metallica "

Shah em all was by Metallica's Iranian cousins, I think.

35 weeks ago

Is this about the article on The Telegraph?

…..” Some 44 per cent of men agreed that society had “come so far in promoting women’s equality that men are now being discriminated against”, according to the survey by Spain’s National Centre for Sociological Research.

The male respondents most likely to feel discriminated against were young. In the 16-24 age group, 52 per cent felt that the drive for women’s equality had gone too far”

The Spanish young men aren’t getting laid

Nowadays most young women are so grounded. with a title at 23, full time jobs and self sufficient. I’d say they struggle finding partners in equal conditions.

The dildos are winning over young men in Spain

By *ildo_swagginsthe3rdWoman
35 weeks ago

Wales

Too equal. It's a contradiction of words.

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
35 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Where is GBAT, the voice of reason and all things in the English Enclave of Spain

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
35 weeks ago

Chelmsford

"Is this about the article on The Telegraph?

…..” Some 44 per cent of men agreed that society had “come so far in promoting women’s equality that men are now being discriminated against”, according to the survey by Spain’s National Centre for Sociological Research.

The male respondents most likely to feel discriminated against were young. In the 16-24 age group, 52 per cent felt that the drive for women’s equality had gone too far”

Nowadays most young women are so grounded. with a title at 23, full time jobs and self sufficient. I’d say they struggle finding partners in equal conditions.

The dildos are winning over young men in Spain "

Yes that one.. Some people actually believe that he makes this stuff up

By *lder.Woman
35 weeks ago

Not Local

Smells like sour grapes to me.

35 weeks ago

"Bloody Wimmin… they’ll want equal pay next!! Gone are the days when a pat on the bum and ‘well done sweetheart - now make us a coffee!!’ Was enough… it’s just gone too far!!

At last, the voice of reason. "

You lot have been getting your education from the Carry on films I bet. Those Christmas re-runs have gone to your head's

By *lueLotusWoman
35 weeks ago

the wilderness

Who cares what the men think

35 weeks ago

"Who cares what the men think "

35 weeks ago

Yes that one.. Some people actually believe that he makes this stuff up

.."

At least they think

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
35 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

All sorts of problems arise from affording women equality, most of which stem from them being in a state of constant emotional imbalance

By *agnar73Man
35 weeks ago

Glasgow

The dildos are winning over young men in Spain "

So the poor souls aren’t getting it.

Oh dear, what a pity.

And that’s not an issue with equality or feminism, it’s men being arses, again.

By *ickyKlungespeareMan
35 weeks ago

St Leonards

Well Tom, the word for feminism in Spanish is a masculine noun.

So you can now take this into a whole series of different directions .

Because you know you want to mi hombre .

35 weeks ago

"All sorts of problems arise from affording women equality, most of which stem from them being in a state of constant emotional imbalance "

Oh go on, tell us more about how our hormones mean we can't have equality.

By *eavenscentitCouple
35 weeks ago

barnstaple

"All sorts of problems arise from affording women equality, most of which stem from them being in a state of constant emotional imbalance "

Or being oppressed and treated badly since time began.

By *aribbean King 1985Man
5 weeks ago

South West London

Not sorry but I don't believe feminism is about women wanting equal rights. While I do believe in equality in principle across all boards for everyone feminism seems to me is about women having preferential treatment. Basically having all the benefits without the hardwork or responsibilities and mind you I'm not talking about all women

By *ou only live onceMan
5 weeks ago

London

"Not sorry but I don't believe feminism is about women wanting equal rights. While I do believe in equality in principle across all boards for everyone feminism seems to me is about women having preferential treatment. Basically having all the benefits without the hardwork or responsibilities and mind you I'm not talking about all women "

You've waited 30 weeks to say that? Good work.

By *teveAndHisMagicPicklenicMan
5 weeks ago

Ends

"Not sorry but I don't believe feminism is about women wanting equal rights. While I do believe in equality in principle across all boards for everyone feminism seems to me is about women having preferential treatment. Basically having all the benefits without the hardwork or responsibilities and mind you I'm not talking about all women "
it’s a women’s rights movement that wants equality for women. I’ve never heard a credible feminist advocating for what you suggest. It’s make believe. People have made it up and use it to discredit a movement that does good.

By *asterMeliodasMan
5 weeks ago

Near Keith

Can you give me a single example of a feminist initiative that sought preferential treatment for women?

By *he KakapoMan
5 weeks ago

A nice rock

Example?

By *inky_couple2020Couple
5 weeks ago

North West

"Not sorry but I don't believe feminism is about women wanting equal rights. While I do believe in equality in principle across all boards for everyone feminism seems to me is about women having preferential treatment. Basically having all the benefits without the hardwork or responsibilities and mind you I'm not talking about all women

You've waited 30 weeks to say that? Good work."

I'm wondering what motivates someone to unearth this 30+ weeks later

By *illy IdolMan
5 weeks ago

Midlands

"Not sorry but I don't believe feminism is about women wanting equal rights. While I do believe in equality in principle across all boards for everyone feminism seems to me is about women having preferential treatment. Basically having all the benefits without the hardwork or responsibilities and mind you I'm not talking about all women

Example?"

Bloody jumping queues in a nightclub. Grrr😡🤬

5 weeks ago

Ends

You've waited 30 weeks to say that? Good work.

I'm wondering what motivates someone to unearth this 30+ weeks later "

Hatred?

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
5 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"I'm wondering what motivates someone to unearth this 30+ weeks later

Hatred?"

Just any excuse to shit on women 💜

By *he KakapoMan
5 weeks ago

A nice rock

Example?

Bloody jumping queues in a nightclub. Grrr😡🤬"

OK I'm convinced.

Should we take back their votes?

5 weeks ago

Ends

Hatred?

Just any excuse to shit on women 💜"

Misogyny?

By *ou only live onceMan
5 weeks ago

London

Example?

OK I'm convinced.

Should we take back their votes?"

Immediately. We should have seen it coming.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
5 weeks ago

in Lancashire

I mean if your going to trawl something from over six months ago you could at least have contributed something to the thread other than gross ignorance..

Just a thought..

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
5 weeks ago

Southampton

Oh jog on.....

By *illy IdolMan
5 weeks ago

Midlands

Example?

OK I'm convinced.

Immediately. We should have seen it coming."

It's too late now, the damage is done

By *asterMeliodasMan
5 weeks ago

Near Keith

Example?

OK I'm convinced.

Immediately. We should have seen it coming."

Time to put the vote back in the hands of men, who are historically well-known for always approaching differences in opinion with grace, humility, and level-headedness.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
5 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"Just any excuse to shit on women 💜

Misogyny?"

In its basest form 💜

By *he KakapoMan
5 weeks ago

A nice rock

I mean if your going to trawl something from over six months ago you could at least have contributed something to the thread other than gross ignorance..

Just a thought.."

I disagree....

If you drag up a 6 month old thread then gross ignorance is the only thing I want to read

By *ittle Miss TinkerbellWoman
5 weeks ago

your head

Preferential treatment in what exactly? What benefits are we getting for the "hard work" we aren't doing? You say not all women but it's clearly a large enough amount for you to think feminists as a whole are responsible for this.

By *illy IdolMan
5 weeks ago

Midlands

Preferential treatment in what exactly? What benefits are we getting for the "hard work" we aren't doing? You say not all women but it's clearly a large enough amount for you to think feminists as a whole are responsible for this."

Closer tee boxes on the golf course😱

By *hocolate37Man
5 weeks ago

Heathrow

Hatred?

Misogyny?"

...maybe, it just took that long to process??

By *ou only live onceMan
5 weeks ago

London

Preferential treatment in what exactly? What benefits are we getting for the "hard work" we aren't doing? You say not all women but it's clearly a large enough amount for you to think feminists as a whole are responsible for this."

I guess we'll know in 30 weeks when he pops back in to tell us.

5 weeks ago

Ends

Hatred?

Misogyny?

...maybe, it just took that long to process?? "

Maybe maybe. Feminism is hard to accept if you don’t like what it is about

By *hocolate37Man
5 weeks ago

Heathrow

Hatred?

Misogyny?

Maybe maybe. Feminism is hard to accept if you don’t like what it is about"

I admit, "maybe" is a bit of a reach...

By *ittlebirdWoman
5 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Example?

OK I'm convinced.

Time to put the vote back in the hands of men, who are historically well-known for always approaching differences in opinion with grace, humility, and level-headedness."

Here here!!

I best get back to my kitchen sink… 😘

5 weeks ago

Ends

Hatred?

Misogyny?

Maybe maybe. Feminism is hard to accept if you don’t like what it is about

I admit, "maybe" is a bit of a reach... "

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
5 weeks ago

BRIDPORT

Example?

OK I'm convinced.

Time to put the vote back in the hands of men, who are historically well-known for always approaching differences in opinion with grace, humility, and level-headedness.

Here here!!

I best get back to my kitchen sink… 😘"

You’ve just restored my faith in womankind

By *ittlebirdWoman
5 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Example?

OK I'm convinced.

Here here!!

You’ve just restored my faith in womankind "

You’re welcome

By *asterMeliodasMan
5 weeks ago

Near Keith

Example?

OK I'm convinced.

Here here!!

I best get back to my kitchen sink… 😘"

Don't forget to make us all sandwiches, we're hungry from all the important man-stuff.

By *ittlebirdWoman
5 weeks ago

The Big Smoke

Example?

OK I'm convinced.

Here here!!

Don't forget to make us all sandwiches, we're hungry from all the important man-stuff."

On the way. You like shit with sugar on right?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
5 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 15/08/24 23:25:59]

5 weeks ago

Ends

"[Feminist movement removed by poster at 15/08/24 23:25:59]"

By *asterMeliodasMan
5 weeks ago

Near Keith

"On the way. You like shit with sugar on right? "

It's the only acceptable sandwich filling.

By *ea monkeyMan
5 weeks ago

Manchester (he/him)

Hatred?

Just any excuse to shit on women 💜"

*Michael Caine voice*

Some people just want to watch the world burn…

Inciting discord and using polarised views is lesson 1.1 in ‘How To Hide Under Bridges From Goats’

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Scholars often research the writings of philosophers and poets and commentators etc.

Toms work is no different. Tom had forgotten this thread but as the Head of the BBC often says, Let's just do a repeat

By *icolerobbieCouple
5 weeks ago

walsall

Preferential treatment in what exactly? What benefits are we getting for the "hard work" we aren't doing? You say not all women but it's clearly a large enough amount for you to think feminists as a whole are responsible for this.

Closer tee boxes on the golf course😱 "

Not to mention only playing 3 sets at Wimbledon instead of 5.

By *vaRose43Woman
5 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

Are you referring to the emergence of the far right party vox which wants to repeal laws against gender violence Tom?

By *icolerobbieCouple
5 weeks ago

walsall

"Are you referring to the emergence of the far right party vox which wants to repeal laws against gender violence Tom?

"

Only in Olympic boxing!

By *illy IdolMan
5 weeks ago

Midlands

"

Same prize money as well, the lazy buggers!

By *odgerMooreMan
5 weeks ago

Carlisle

Same prize money as well, the lazy buggers!"

Yes maybe only 3 sets but gives them time to sort the tea & sandwiches for the men when they finish playing - and they need a bit of time to get showered and changed and look pretty!! All in all I think it’s fair

By *acky RacersCouple
5 weeks ago

Lincoln

Cue a thread in about 12 hours wondering why women won't meet him...

By *icolerobbieCouple
5 weeks ago

walsall

Same prize money as well, the lazy buggers!

Yes maybe only 3 sets but gives them time to sort the tea & sandwiches for the men when they finish playing - and they need a bit of time to get showered and changed and look pretty!! All in all I think it’s fair

"

Gives us time to put on our tennis bracelets. See we women have jewellery for every occasion. Now, where did I leave my tarmac laying earrings?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
5 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

Oxford English Dictionary : Feminism : Definition _ feminism is about women having preferential treatment. Basically having all the benefits without the hardwork or responsibilities and mind you not all women.

No one can argue with that now. On you go .......

By *icolerobbieCouple
5 weeks ago

walsall

"Oxford English Dictionary : Feminism : Definition _ feminism is about women having preferential treatment. Basically having all the benefits without the hardwork or responsibilities and mind you not all women.

No one can argue with that now. On you go ....... "

Yes, but do we have a dictionary bracelet? Is this instance cz instead of diamonds?

By *ansoffateMan
5 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

I find generic statements like that a bit meaningless. If there was a specific example, e.g. a legal decision then I could consider it.

A more positive and productive way to look at it would be for me would be what does equality look like.

Otherwise it tends to degenerate into a polarising oh yes it is - oh no it isn't pantomime.

By *odgerMooreMan
5 weeks ago

Carlisle

"I find generic statements like that a bit meaningless. If there was a specific example, e.g. a legal decision then I could consider it.

A more positive and productive way to look at it would be for me would be what does equality look like.

Otherwise it tends to degenerate into a polarising oh yes it is - oh no it isn't pantomime."

Oh no it doesn’t!!

By *aM 689Man
5 weeks ago

Mordor

"I find generic statements like that a bit meaningless. If there was a specific example, e.g. a legal decision then I could consider it.

Otherwise it tends to degenerate into a polarising oh yes it is - oh no it isn't pantomime.

Oh no it doesn’t!! "

He's behind you ! 😬

By *icolerobbieCouple
5 weeks ago

walsall

Oh no it doesn’t!! "

He’s behind you….

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
5 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

"Oxford English Dictionary : Feminism : Definition _ feminism is about women having preferential treatment. Basically having all the benefits without the hardwork or responsibilities and mind you not all women.

No one can argue with that now. On you go .......

Yes, but do we have a dictionary bracelet? Is this instance cz instead of diamonds?"

Oh Yes! There is the dictionary bracelet and the latest one doubles up as a wiki braclet for when you are using e devices ! oh wow .... amaze! ( in pink of course )

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
5 weeks ago

King's Crustacean

'degenerate' ?

When is degeneration hour - I'll come back then .. after i've taken these crystal slippers back .... too small.

By *icolerobbieCouple
5 weeks ago

walsall

No no, gc, we want a bracelet for every occasion, no doubling up cheapskate behaviour!

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

"Now Tom is not the biggest fan of the Spanish "

Do we have any stats on how many Spanish men and women like xenophobic statements?

By *armandwet50Couple
5 weeks ago

Far far away

"Now Tom is not the biggest fan of the Spanish and a report suggests that over half of Spanish men feel that feminist policies have gone too far and a third of Spanish women agree with them. What exactly are we seeing here. It's all over the news"

That's about 40% of the population, that's far more than voted for labour recently

By *icolerobbieCouple
5 weeks ago

walsall

"Now Tom is not the biggest fan of the Spanish

Do we have any stats on how many Spanish men and women like xenophobic statements?"

We could ask them, but they are probably having an afternoon nap….

By *armandwet50Couple
5 weeks ago

Far far away

[Removed by poster at 16/08/24 11:52:51]

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

Do we have any stats on how many Spanish men and women like xenophobic statements?

We could ask them, but they are probably having an afternoon nap…."

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Chelmsford

We could ask them, but they are probably having an afternoon nap….

"

Even Two Notes found that funny

By *milyRose321TV/TS
5 weeks ago

Derry, Ireland

This thread makes me think Rammstein radio single lol especially with the good nun lol

By *allerthanaverage79Man
5 weeks ago

Ayrshire

"What do you mean *too* far? wanting equal rights. It’s not fair on us.

Fair. After you allowed us to vote and all. We are way greedy us bitches. "

Yeah, but only because we let you sugar tits!

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
5 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Think lots of women are fed up with the whole woke agenda

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan
5 weeks ago

golden fields

"Think lots of women are fed up with the whole woke agenda "

Why would women be fed up of an agenda for those who are aware of social injustice, especially racism?

By *icolerobbieCouple
3 weeks ago

walsall

"Think lots of women are fed up with the whole woke agenda

Why would women be fed up of an agenda for those who are aware of social injustice, especially racism?"

They’re probably just fed up listing to whiney fun sponges banging on about it.

By *aribbean King 1985Man
3 weeks ago

South West London

Can you give me a single example of a feminist initiative that sought preferential treatment for women?"

court system

By *ea monkeyMan
3 weeks ago

Manchester (he/him)

Why would women be fed up of an agenda for those who are aware of social injustice, especially racism?

They’re probably just fed up listing to whiney fun sponges banging on about it. "

As opposed to resurrecting a historic thread just to whine about it?

By *oeBeansMan
3 weeks ago

Derby

As opposed to resurrecting a historic thread just to whine about it? "

got 'em!

By *ansoffateMan
3 weeks ago

Sagittarius A

This post is as relevant now as it was 32 weeks ago.

By *icolerobbieCouple
3 weeks ago

walsall

Can you give me a single example of a feminist initiative that sought preferential treatment for women? court system"

Women’s volleyball, they get to wear awesome outfits, but the men wear crappy shorts n shirts.

By *icolerobbieCouple
3 weeks ago

walsall

As opposed to resurrecting a historic thread just to whine about it?

got 'em!"

Bang to rights. Only a nice Rioja here.

Post new Message to Thread