Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why dont people read profiles?!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm a 49 year old black, Domme, bbw seeking local, straight, single, tall, white, sub males over 40. I'm not going to be to everyones taste so put a lot of detail in so not to mislead and waste peoples time. It wouldn't cross my mind to write to a 30 year old man seeking a petite, blonde, sub, bi fem so why do short, bi, married thirty something men from all over the country write to me asking if I'd take them with a strap on? Is it really that difficult reading profiles to ascertain whether you have anything in common? I do ignore but unless you block them messages continue and become nasty. I find this is maring my enjoyment of this great site. Do others have similar problems?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm a 49 year old black, Domme, bbw seeking local, straight, single, tall, white, sub males over 40. I'm not going to be to everyones taste so put a lot of detail in so not to mislead and waste peoples time. It wouldn't cross my mind to write to a 30 year old man seeking a petite, blonde, sub, bi fem so why do short, bi, married thirty something men from all over the country write to me asking if I'd take them with a strap on? Is it really that difficult reading profiles to ascertain whether you have anything in common? I do ignore but unless you block them messages continue and become nasty. I find this is maring my enjoyment of this great site. Do others have similar problems?"

No. My problem is ignoring posts.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I think we've all come across this,so don't feel bad about deleting and blocking and try not to let it ruin your enjoyment of the site x

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Delete, block and move on.

over a year ago

I am afraid its something that you have to put up with, its happens on every site........just people chancing there luck !

over a year ago

yep i get it all the time, my profile is quite clear about what im after, yet i still get mesages from couples and men who are not what ive stated im after, like you i just ignor them but they just send and send, the amount of messages i get from couples convinced they will turn me is unreal yet most of these couples moan on their profiles about single men and not to message them, yet they seem to think its ok to message me

over a year ago

"I'm a 49 year old black, Domme, bbw seeking local, straight, single, tall, white, sub males over 40. I'm not going to be to everyones taste so put a lot of detail in so not to mislead and waste peoples time. It wouldn't cross my mind to write to a 30 year old man seeking a petite, blonde, sub, bi fem so why do short, bi, married thirty something men from all over the country write to me asking if I'd take them with a strap on? Is it really that difficult reading profiles to ascertain whether you have anything in common? I do ignore but unless you block them messages continue and become nasty. I find this is maring my enjoyment of this great site. Do others have similar problems?"

We have the same problem on a daily basis,winds us up when people send us friends invites if they got no pics,even tho it's clear enough on our profile that we wont accept them..

I used to reply to the requests saying read our profile,but them we used to get hounded so we just block these people.

You should do the same then you wont get abuse from these idiots who obviously can't read x

over a year ago

i dont read profiles, i just perv the pics

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

But why are people letting it wind them up?

It is a sex site where people don't always respect other peoples bounderies..at least you out the people you wouldn't want to meet in an instant.....it isn't worth the high blood pressure to let it wind you up.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

We have a password within our profile which people must quote when contacting us to confirm they've read our profile, a cpl contacted us showing interest and quoted the password, as we played table tennis with emails, they suddenly wrote stating they thought we were a M/F cpl

It was quicker to block them tahn write back

over a year ago

"We have a password within our profile which people must quote when contacting us to confirm they've read our profile, a cpl contacted us showing interest and quoted the password, as we played table tennis with emails, they suddenly wrote stating they thought we were a M/F cpl

It was quicker to block them tahn write back "

never heard of a woman posing as man on here before lol

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"never heard of a woman posing as man on here before lol"

Are you saying not everyone's honest on this site?

over a year ago

"never heard of a woman posing as man on here before lol

Are you saying not everyone's honest on this site?

"

noooooo, surely not lol

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Cus the majority of blokes look at the pictures........

And the rest of us are illiterate knobs

over a year ago

There are profiles in here????

Shit, I knew I was missing out on something

Post new Message to Thread