FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why don't you give it a go and start a thread?

Jump to newest

By *he love cats OP   Couple
over a year ago

South Wales

What's holding you back?

Would be lovely if you could post your first ever thread and see how it goes, if it flops it doesn't matter, try another subject.

Have a lovely day all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *estarossa.Woman
over a year ago

Flagrante

Mine never flop

Mainly cos they are mostly Boing threads!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Careful what you wish for. You could easily create another Brucey.

over a year ago

When it bombs I just see it as another way of confirming no one likes me, I don't that level of disappointment today.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"When it bombs I just see it as another way of confirming no one likes me, I don't that level of disappointment today.

"

That's why you reply to everyone and when you see it's got 100 replies, ignore that half are from you!

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

Because I don't have anything important or interesting enough that it's worth starting a thread over

over a year ago

"When it bombs I just see it as another way of confirming no one likes me, I don't that level of disappointment today.

That's why you reply to everyone and when you see it's got 100 replies, ignore that half are from you! "

Well don't give away the secrets!

over a year ago

"Mine never flop

"

Mine does.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"

Bollocks. You get the thirsty men replying to you. They're always there, just waiting.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

That's why you reply to everyone and when you see it's got 100 replies, ignore that half are from you!

Well don't give away the secrets! "

Just sharing the tips to a successful thread

Or as a guy, you could just reply to the women and couples and hope one of them will shag you

over a year ago

Tip tip. - get others to start threads for you…..

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Bollocks. You get the thirsty men replying to you. They're always there, just waiting. "

Yeah, all the thirsty guys reply to her posts...

over a year ago

I tend not to now, I get narcy unnecessary comments that aren’t related to the subject and it’s just not worth it!

over a year ago

Bollocks. You get the thirsty men replying to you. They're always there, just waiting. "

I know the types.

over a year ago

Bollocks. You get the thirsty men replying to you. They're always there, just waiting.

Yeah, all the thirsty guys reply to her posts... "

Do you wanna drink Joe?

over a year ago

"I tend not to now, I get narcy unnecessary comments that aren’t related to the subject and it’s just not worth it!"

I know the types.

over a year ago

You done it for us lol

over a year ago

"When it bombs I just see it as another way of confirming no one likes me, I don't that level of disappointment today."

I know the types.

over a year ago

"I tend not to now, I get narcy unnecessary comments that aren’t related to the subject and it’s just not worth it!

I know the types."

Sorry

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Do you wanna drink Joe? "

I'll have whatever you're serving

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

I'm just sticking to my usual "lifestyle" threads which tend to be benign, banal and boombastic.

#FaceCreams

#Handbags

#AfternoonTea

#MakeUp

#Clothing

over a year ago

Apparently I like the male attention and that's the only reason I start threads, and I'm not inclusive and self focused.

So I don't post like I used to.

By *ickshawedCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Tip tip. - get others to start threads for you….. "

I think you've just inspired me..

over a year ago

South Wales

I think you are all fascinating and have so much to offer, I would love to see your thread's, you will all be amazing.

over a year ago

"Apparently I like the male attention and that's the only reason I start threads, and I'm not inclusive and self focused.

So I don't post like I used to."

Blimey. Is that all stuff someone’s said to you?

By *endricks321Couple
over a year ago

Oxfordshire

I've done a couple and have been surprised!! Creates some fun interactions x

over a year ago

"I think you are all fascinating and have so much to offer, I would love to see your thread's, you will all be amazing. "

How very supportive and encouraging of you!

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

My (self-proclaimed) good ideas are beaten by my innate laziness.

over a year ago

Don’t post many things now

Stood in for pp on mornings thread for bit as he was bit poorly

By *ansoffateMan
over a year ago

Sagittarius A

I am deeply concerned about how other's will perceive me.

That's why I meticulously ensure that none of my posts have content that could cause anyone to judge me.

I think it would crush my fragile self-esteem if I was to receive criticism. Or if no one responded at all - I would be devastated.

It's such a bind because I need external validation and yet I am afraid to reach out for it.

By *imply DeeWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

My main concern is the language barrier but it doesn’t really stop me so sorry for that!

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Mine get moved to dusty corners of fab so it's few and far between for me

By *aucasian GhandiMan
over a year ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

Shit always flops do I care absolutely not

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

Can't be arsed .....

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Yeah, all the thirsty guys reply to her posts... "

I'm teasing Jag.

I think people should post whatever they want. If it makes someone happy, why not?

Let's not pretend everyone is going to enjoy every single thread ever. Of course not. We're all human, we respond to things differently. I've had people misread me. I've misread people. It can colour your perception of interactions with people for years. Some threads aren't for me. My waffle is definitely not for everyone.

But I do think everyone should post and start threads on whatever topic they want. Because it brings them happiness. Want to get your thirst/flirt on? Do it. Want to post an inane thread? A nosy one? Just do it.

over a year ago

"Tip tip. - get others to start threads for you…..

I think you've just inspired me.."

Haha. *true story.

#theyknowwho

By *elix SightedMan
over a year ago

Cloud 8

"I tend not to now, I get narcy unnecessary comments that aren’t related to the subject and it’s just not worth it!"

I know you see that (and I do, too) but I see someone who starts interesting threads that always get great responses.

I think there will always be the haters, and I suspect comments from women will always attract sniping, but your threads are always popular. And not just because it’s you! (I expect even this post will attract eye rolls).

Now, post something, woman!

over a year ago

South Wales

I'm teasing Jag.

I think people should post whatever they want. If it makes someone happy, why not?

Let's not pretend everyone is going to enjoy every single thread ever. Of course not. We're all human, we respond to things differently. I've had people misread me. I've misread people. It can colour your perception of interactions with people for years. Some threads aren't for me. My waffle is definitely not for everyone.

But I do think everyone should post and start threads on whatever topic they want. Because it brings them happiness. Want to get your thirst/flirt on? Do it. Want to post an inane thread? A nosy one? Just do it."

Exactly this ^. I've had a few go to 175 and a few zeros, it matters not either way.

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

Occasionally I think of something interesting, and I would be interested to know what others might think too. But I’m rarely able to spend time on here for an extended period and I feel that if i posted a thread I should stick around to reply to people. Also I don’t have the confidence and I doubt many people would be interested in the stuff that interests me.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Can't be arsed ..... "

We like the Brutal truth

over a year ago

"I tend not to now, I get narcy unnecessary comments that aren’t related to the subject and it’s just not worth it!

I know you see that (and I do, too) but I see someone who starts interesting threads that always get great responses.

I think there will always be the haters, and I suspect comments from women will always attract sniping, but your threads are always popular. And not just because it’s you! (I expect even this post will attract eye rolls).

Now, post something, woman! "

over a year ago

Sorry!!

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Anytime i have they've been flops that soon find their way into the ether past page one where noone looks

Tinder

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

"Can't be arsed .....

We like the Brutal truth "

I'm too honest for my own good

over a year ago

I think I only have three topics I can write a thread about and I have done them all this year already

over a year ago

South Wales

"Occasionally I think of something interesting, and I would be interested to know what others might think too. But I’m rarely able to spend time on here for an extended period and I feel that if i posted a thread I should stick around to reply to people. Also I don’t have the confidence and I doubt many people would be interested in the stuff that interests me. "

You would be surprised what people are interested in and if you don't try you will never know, I tend not to answer back unless a question is asked directly to me as it takes up too many spaces, people will still fill up a thread even if the OP has logged out, I doubt most even notice to be honest.

By *estarossa.Woman
over a year ago

Flagrante

"Mine never flop

Mine does. "

I told you Not to look at my pics!

over a year ago

Try posting on the Swinging forums.…

I did this once.

I think it’s good advice though op, there’s loads of the same type of stuff posted daily, and now and again if you want to change the subject, or got something on your mind. Post it, and start a thread.

over a year ago

South Wales

"Try posting on the Swinging forums.…

I did this once.

I think it’s good advice though op, there’s loads of the same type of stuff posted daily, and now and again if you want to change the subject, or got something on your mind. Post it, and start a thread. "

I love your thread's woody, especially fond of the night you opened the bar it was hilarious.

over a year ago

South Wales

"I think I only have three topics I can write a thread about and I have done them all this year already "

People come and go and not everyone would have seen them, never worry about repeating a thread.

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

That's why you reply to everyone and when you see it's got 100 replies, ignore that half are from you! "

This is what I do. Mainly because I like to lovingly nurture my threads I should butt out and set them free!

J

over a year ago

I started one. You inspired me.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I’m not confident enough to start one

over a year ago

South Wales

"I started one. You inspired me. "

Excellent good luck.

over a year ago

South Wales

"I’m not confident enough to start one "

Come on your _ex holes ffs.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Just copy the usually bollocks..the my mate fancies you or secret service threads...and reply to everyone! Job done.

By *beeMan
over a year ago

Bristol

I've started a few, many have crashed and burned, but sometimes I hit gold and the thread gets reply after reply.

Got to say it's often the pic swap ones that go red hot, guess you've just got to hit horny hour!!!!!

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"I’m not confident enough to start one

Come on your _ex holes ffs. "

I’ll give it a go one day

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

This is what I do. Mainly because I like to lovingly nurture my threads I should butt out and set them free!

J"

I'm the same, it's why I rarely start threads though because it's effort in't it?

By *ilsaGeorgeCouple
over a year ago

kent

"Occasionally I think of something interesting, and I would be interested to know what others might think too. But I’m rarely able to spend time on here for an extended period and I feel that if i posted a thread I should stick around to reply to people. Also I don’t have the confidence and I doubt many people would be interested in the stuff that interests me.

You would be surprised what people are interested in and if you don't try you will never know, I tend not to answer back unless a question is asked directly to me as it takes up too many spaces, people will still fill up a thread even if the OP has logged out, I doubt most even notice to be honest. "

This is true. So one day maybe, never say never and all that xx

over a year ago

Maybe I will

over a year ago

"Just copy the usually bollocks..the my mate fancies you or secret service threads...and reply to everyone! Job done."

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Changed relationship with the forum. I occasionally do but not like I used to

over a year ago

I just started one

over a year ago

"I just started one "

Me too

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I started one. It's a bit stupid

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

will think of something

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

On all the years I've been here I've only started one thread. It was a fairky trivial one, variations of which I've seen multiple times. People jumped on ot negatively and that always sets the time of the thread. So yeah not doing thst again

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

As I've just said in another thread I've started close to 100 threads over the years only one of which has had more than 30 replies.

I only start the odd one these days when I'm in the mood.

I have noticed in my time here that threads I've started have disappeared without a trace and yet within a couple of hours a more high profile fabber will take my idea and start exactly the same thread and it fills up in no time.

One such gent who is no longer with us used to do this on a regular basis.

It's like a forum version of dick measuring.

over a year ago

"Apparently I like the male attention and that's the only reason I start threads, and I'm not inclusive and self focused.

So I don't post like I used to."

Take it as a compliment if people say shit like that. The jealousy is high.

over a year ago

People love threads to get angry at, no matter how much they say otherwise.

It gets the blood flowing as they bash away.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Mine never flop

Mainly cos they are mostly Boing threads! "

and because you are a woman

By *r SproutMan
over a year ago

the middle somewhere

"What's holding you back?

Would be lovely if you could post your first ever thread and see how it goes, if it flops it doesn't matter, try another subject.

Have a lovely day all. "

I would love to but I’m too shy

over a year ago

South Wales

If you are shy then I am too.

By *r SproutMan
over a year ago

the middle somewhere

"If you are shy then I am too. "