By *rNice. OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

How easy us it to spot it ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Something like..

I know this guy, came round last week and shafted my mrs until her cunt was dripping and chafing.

By *lder funCouple
over a year ago

tottenham

Hidden veris

over a year ago

"Hidden veris"

Nope

By *rNice. OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

I get that bit, but I mean fake profile, I was chatting to someone, they had a blurry face pic, and had a green tick to suggest they are genuine , but I'm having doubts about them..

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Ask for a video call

over a year ago

If it seems dodgy it probably is.

Very easy to self verify if they were going to extremes to seem legit so don't let a veri sway your thoughts.

Ask for more pics or block

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"I get that bit, but I mean fake profile, I was chatting to someone, they had a blurry face pic, and had a green tick to suggest they are genuine , but I'm having doubts about them.."
meet them in a public place first

By *rNice. OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

"If it seems dodgy it probably is.

Very easy to self verify if they were going to extremes to seem legit so don't let a veri sway your thoughts.

Ask for more pics or block"

I think you are right

over a year ago

They look like this. 'Known this amazing woman for years, a very special person. Don't mess her about, don't miss out on the chance of meeting'

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Ask for a video call"

We’ve started doing video calls ourselves, but have met several genuine women who don’t like doing video calls or phone calls, so it’s not a very reliable indicator.

over a year ago

There are quite a few cam/subscription girls on here touting, who have lots of meet verifications. Not that hard to get if you offer discounts/freebies in exchange for veris

By *heoneandonlyEJCouple
over a year ago

Tenerife baby

One guy refused to send face photos, he offered to bring me fish and chips instead, then left a fake verification. I hid it and reported to admin who removed it. It said blah blah blah genuine couple blah blah blah don’t pass them by

over a year ago

ive literally received one ten minutes ago, from someone saying they saw me somewhere i wasn't.

also had one from a well verified couple thanking me for the meet.. yet I've never met them!

what is wrong with people?! Px

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Hidden veris"

Mine are usually hidden. Most still are. That doesn’t mean fake. That means I like my privacy

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

I don't think video calls rule out fakes, we refused a video call with a couple we weren't interested in and were called fake because of it.

We have hidden and public verifications, enough to show we are real, I don't show sexual ones or ones that are by people who have already verified us.

So again hidden veris don't mean fake either.

Mrs

over a year ago

"ive literally received one ten minutes ago, from someone saying they saw me somewhere i wasn't.

also had one from a well verified couple thanking me for the meet.. yet I've never met them!

what is wrong with people?! Px "

Maybe trying to get your attention ? As in they were initially block from messaging you (filters) so they managed to go through your filters by leaving you a verification?

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Ask for a video call

We’ve started doing video calls ourselves, but have met several genuine women who don’t like doing video calls or phone calls, so it’s not a very reliable indicator."

Yeah I don’t do videos but I can totally understand someone not meeting someone who won’t do them.

over a year ago

"Hidden veris

Mine are usually hidden. Most still are. That doesn’t mean fake. That means I like my privacy "

Or that you fuck the whole site

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Hidden veris

Mine are usually hidden. Most still are. That doesn’t mean fake. That means I like my privacy

Or that you fuck the whole site "

Well yeah or that

By *lder funCouple
over a year ago

tottenham

"Hidden veris

Mine are usually hidden. Most still are. That doesn’t mean fake. That means I like my privacy "

but you have some veris showing you met,

Not webcam veris and hidden,they mean nothing,you definitely not a fake granny lol

By *rNice. OP   Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

"I get that bit, but I mean fake profile, I was chatting to someone, they had a blurry face pic, and had a green tick to suggest they are genuine , but I'm having doubts about them..meet them in a public place first "

I offered to meet in a public place for a coffee, and asked for a clearer picture, seems they are stringing me along for no reason ??

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Ask for a video call

We’ve started doing video calls ourselves, but have met several genuine women who don’t like doing video calls or phone calls, so it’s not a very reliable indicator.

Yeah I don’t do videos but I can totally understand someone not meeting someone who won’t do them. "

Yes, it’s a matter of choice. If you are emotionally intelligent you can get a good feel for whether someone’s genuine or not through messages alone, but a call / video call is generally better.

By *lder funCouple
over a year ago

tottenham

"Hidden veris

Mine are usually hidden. Most still are. That doesn’t mean fake. That means I like my privacy but you have some veris showing you met,

Not webcam veris and hidden,they mean nothing,you definitely not a fake granny lol"

sorry I meant to say nora xx

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Hidden veris

Mine are usually hidden. Most still are. That doesn’t mean fake. That means I like my privacy but you have some veris showing you met,

Not webcam veris and hidden,they mean nothing,you definitely not a fake granny lolsorry I meant to say nora xx"

Hahahahaha.

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Ask for a video call

Yeah I don’t do videos but I can totally understand someone not meeting someone who won’t do them.

Yes, it’s a matter of choice. If you are emotionally intelligent you can get a good feel for whether someone’s genuine or not through messages alone, but a call / video call is generally better."

Yeah definitely. I’ve never encountered a fake in all the years I’ve been here to be fair.

over a year ago

Don’t think there is much indication anywhere of whether they are real or not.

Best advice I’ve seen here is always meet somewhere public first. We always have contact details of who pumpkin is meeting too.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Something like..

I know this guy, came round last week and shafted my mrs until her cunt was dripping and chafing.

"

That was me!!!!

By *elle and JamesCouple
over a year ago

Hornchurch

There's no easy way of knowing for definite a profile or verification is false, it's more of a feeling set off by some flags/triggers.

We had a meet verified single lady message us, based in London, very lovely etc. She had one meeting verification from a guy in West Yorkshire. He was a 70 year old bisexual guy who was only verified by single guys and who was also predominantly into taking pictures. Her verification didn't mention she had been shot by him.

Now of course it's possible they met up for fantastic sex somewhere roundabout Leicester Forest services and he never got his camera out, but we weren't convinced. So in terms of verifications we kind of ask 'does it pass the "smell test"'? Would you ordinarily put this person with that person. If you wouldn't, perhaps more circumspection is necessary prior to progressing any further.

Fake profiles are a bit easier, just look for the plug sockets!

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

"ive literally received one ten minutes ago, from someone saying they saw me somewhere i wasn't.

I always view these ones as trying to get you to talk to them, along with 'hi stranger, how are you?'

By *kmale201633Man
over a year ago

Southampton

Female joined, lets say...a month ago. Has only one veri, a month ago, from a Male profile and has it hidden.

Check the Male profile, has been on over a year and has one veri from said female a month ago.

Veri my fake profile mate and I'll verify you so people think you're genuine! Easy to spot and loads of them.

By *elle and JamesCouple
over a year ago

Hornchurch

"Female joined, lets say...a month ago. Has only one veri, a month ago, from a Male profile and has it hidden.

Check the Male profile, has been on over a year and has one veri from said female a month ago.

Veri my fake profile mate and I'll verify you so people think you're genuine! Easy to spot and loads of them.

"

Yep, we follow the verification trail too, if it's circular or all webcam based we exit stage left.

over a year ago

"They look like this. 'Known this amazing woman for years, a very special person. Don't mess her about, don't miss out on the chance of meeting'"

Oh no, I have something like this from someone I’ve met a few times. Obviously I didn’t tell them what to write but it something very similar. Why do you think it’s fake and not a long term friend or fwb?

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

A friend told me that if you click the verification and it takes you to someone of a similar age and aspects of the profile are the same it's a red flag

over a year ago

"They look like this. 'Known this amazing woman for years, a very special person. Don't mess her about, don't miss out on the chance of meeting'

Oh no, I have something like this from someone I’ve met a few times. Obviously I didn’t tell them what to write but it something very similar. Why do you think it’s fake and not a long term friend or fwb? "

To me, it sounds too scripted. Especially when 2 or 3 say roughly the same thing. To me, a verification should be a reflection on the actual meet. But this is my opinion.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

On it's own a verification even if it's genuine, tells you very little. If it's consistent with the rest of the profile that tells it's own story.

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"I get that bit, but I mean fake profile, I was chatting to someone, they had a blurry face pic, and had a green tick to suggest they are genuine , but I'm having doubts about them.."

Trust your instincts and walk away.

Even if they are genuine, speculating that they are fake is a clear sign of incompatibility

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"I get that bit, but I mean fake profile, I was chatting to someone, they had a blurry face pic, and had a green tick to suggest they are genuine , but I'm having doubts about them..meet them in a public place first

I offered to meet in a public place for a coffee, and asked for a clearer picture, seems they are stringing me along for no reason ?? "

well exactly just move on

By *unfunfun xMan
over a year ago

LONDON

Oh good I've never been verified by anyone on here that's because not met anyone...yet, so I'm real as not been verified lol. No in all honesty it's very confusing but we have that technology now video calls, back in my day was house phone or you meet in person lol but seriously feel for one's who booked hotels got babysitter etc etc.

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

This week I was asked to verify a single guy who we had met through our couples profile and don't intend to meet again (nothing sinister just not what I'm looking for). He'd also sent me a verification that I hadn't asked for. I haven't displayed it but not happy about it showing as being received in the updates.

I don't see the point in giving a verification that basically says 'met years ago, nice bloke' because that's not really a recent veri, is it?

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I received a verification a few years ago on a previous profile from a man claiming to have met me at a social event. He also verified others who were there but no-one had any idea who he was as he definitely wasn't at the event.

That was bad enough but he verified me as a very sexy woman and he looked forward to meeting me again.

over a year ago

Yes and that's presumably why a lot of veris are hidden as they were fake in the first place.

By *r_PinkMan
over a year ago

london stratford

Rumor has it that I am fake

over a year ago

"How easy us it to spot it ?"

How easy is it to leave one?

By *asterful_ManMan
over a year ago

MM

I work on the basis that if they have a Veri from someone who has 20 veris, and they have veris from someone with 20 veris, then exponentially 400 people surely can't be wrong?

Biggest giveaway is either; they have an account the is 7 days old and happen to have been verified 7 days ago (ie just fake verified themselves), or they have a profile over one year old and have a single Veri.

As a matter of course now I will ask for a verification face pic. Something like putting 3 fingers on your chin etc

over a year ago

"…,

As a matter of course now I will ask for a verification face pic. Something like putting 3 fingers on your chin etc "

If I had to ask for something like that to confirm, I can safely say, my gut instinct is that I’m not going to be that into them.

over a year ago

Check out the person leaving g the veri , see when they joined , when they left the veri and last on line , lack of information on the profile with no pics is a give away

over a year ago

Have a chat, get a feel and if you’ve time do a short social.

One or two veris are easy to fake but several?

Fakers don’t want to invest any time or energy usually.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

what is wrong with people?! Px

Yes and that's presumably why a lot of veris are hidden as they were fake in the first place. "

Veris can be ‘hidden’ because the people who left them have left the site, as well as people not wanting to display them for perfectly legitimate reasons.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Any veri could have its text copied, so there's no reliable way to tell truth from fake.

If you doubt the user, then you need to take steps to assuage your concerns. I'd not rely on q veri to have complete faith that someone is going to give me everything that I desire. Buyer beware.

By *anae21Woman
over a year ago

Nearer than you think

"Hidden veris"

Not so.

There are myriad reasons for not publishing them.

By *lder funCouple
over a year ago

tottenham

Name a few ?

over a year ago

And I thought I was an overthinker...

By *ilffadMan
over a year ago

swansea

I can only dream of a fake verification. I am fake. I don't exist

over a year ago

"I can only dream of a fake verification. I am fake. I don't exist"

Who said that??

There's no one there.

over a year ago

"Hidden veris

Exactly

over a year ago

"I can only dream of a fake verification. I am fake. I don't exist

Who said that??

There's no one there."

HAHHAHA some comments absolutely tickle

Me ,very good !!

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

One guy took rejection (a kind and polite rejection) as a starter to out me as fake, he even took to writing messages to some of the people who verified me and accused them of being fake.

It ended up as a full on hate campaign.....until my husband and I arranged a meet with him through our couples account and confronted him in person.....

He left the site a few days later

By *ilffadMan
over a year ago

swansea

Glad to see humour is not lost on some!

"I can only dream of a fake verification. I am fake. I don't exist

Who said that??

There's no one there.

Me ,very good !! "

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"One guy took rejection (a kind and polite rejection) as a starter to out me as fake, he even took to writing messages to some of the people who verified me and accused them of being fake.

It ended up as a full on hate campaign.....until my husband and I arranged a meet with him through our couples account and confronted him in person.....

"

Why on earth would you do that?

over a year ago

I'm sure many veris don't refelct the actual meet. Veris are quid pro quo.

Veris where a meet didn't happen... I get cynical of one veri when it's from someone who has also only had one veri. Especially those who get veried within hours of joining.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"One guy took rejection (a kind and polite rejection) as a starter to out me as fake, he even took to writing messages to some of the people who verified me and accused them of being fake.

Why on earth would you do that?"

Because he was unhinged?

over a year ago

There's many reason I take no notice of veris, I've had countless guys offering to veri me without even speaking.

over a year ago

We had a fake Veri on our old profile, it was a random guy claiming to have cammed with us, I know sometimes I get blackout d*unk but never d*unk enough to go on cam, it's just not our style

By *ustus555Couple
over a year ago

NG 21

It's an old adage but, if it looks to good etc etc

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"It's an old adage but, if it looks to good etc etc"

We’ve met some women with profiles that looked too good to be true…but they were true! You just never know.

over a year ago

"Glad to see humour is not lost on some!

I can only dream of a fake verification. I am fake. I don't exist

Who said that??

There's no one there.

Me ,very good !! "

Who said that? Aunt Vera, is that you??

Knock once for yes, twice for no.

By *estrel girlWoman
over a year ago

Wokingham

"They look like this. 'Known this amazing woman for years, a very special person. Don't mess her about, don't miss out on the chance of meeting'"

rubbish I have veri's that I don't show and one that I do show. I just don't feel the need for everyone to see them

over a year ago

Can I have one?

over a year ago

"They look like this. 'Known this amazing woman for years, a very special person. Don't mess her about, don't miss out on the chance of meeting'

rubbish I have veri's that I don't show and one that I do show. I just don't feel the need for everyone to see them"

I've already explained my reasoning for writing this. Too scripted, generalised verification which has probably been copied and pasted a million times on here. Always see them appear within 5 minutes of a fake account being made. As I said, it's my opinion.

By *oulkissMan
over a year ago

Croydon

I have an undisplayed veri - its from an ex who I no longer talk to.split on not great terms and it doesn't seem right to still display the veri.

Post new Message to Thread