FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Have you ever been kissed without them asking?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You know the look…. You just feel the energy in the air, that moment of lustful craving to kiss them and then it happens…it’s not scripted it’s that unexpected moment of “attraction”. Your energy could not resist being closer to their energy that made you need to move in.

Has this happened to you or do you ALWAYS ask or expect to be asked for a smooch first?

*Disclosure. I straight up grabbed a girl and snogged her on my last social. Was I wrong to do so? (She kissed me back)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

I know your waiting for the women to answer woody so i won't intrude much...... No i haven't

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Yes , all the time. You don’t have to ask, that’s just weird. I greet mot people with a kiss.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

No.

i’ve never been kissed

By *rincipessaWoman
over a year ago

your wildest dreams,

Blimey I’m struggling to think of times when I’ve been asked. Probably only a couple of times. It’s normally one of those things we just fall into

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't think I've ever asked to kiss someone...it just happens naturally.

over a year ago

Yes loads what am they meant to do oh sorry im a nervous nelly would you mind if we had a snog now im on the clock here tick tock mother fucker

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I think every time I've been directly asked it's thrown me completely out of the headspace and I ended up saying no.

Most people can read if the energy is there.

over a year ago

Never asked, never been asked. It’s happened organically.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Most people either ask or move slowly enough to give me a chance to back off.

By *adMerWoman
over a year ago

Sandwich

Actually I have both been kissed and hugged when I wasn’t giving out signals that I wanted those things to happen.

Maybe that’s why I have an “issue” with consent?!

over a year ago

If they ask I decline

By *eeds fun guyMan
over a year ago

yorkshire

I am a polite guy and would ask to sit at the side of someone or interrupt at a bar but would never ask to kiss somebody, that’s so awkward. If the person does not like the approach of a looming kiss they will avoid it anyway

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Frankly, no. I’ve never been asked. Not in actual words, anyway.

Despite a fear of clichés, #WhenYouKnowYouKnow

(Disclaimer: for some of our neurodivergent friends, this kind of thing is a nightmare. If you struggle to read people, then you can struggle with consent. In which case, just ask. In most cases it’ll come across as sweet.)

over a year ago

My moms a prick, always kissing me without asking

over a year ago

If you can’t pick up the signals that a lady is open to being kissed, pick up a community chest card, pay £200 and miss a go. Lol

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Nope. Never asked or been asked.

By *ilBWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

I've asked a few people and been asked, sometimes it can be kinda sexy if the mood is right.

But for the most part I'm planting smooches if you look like you want one

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

No. Oh actually, I did have a woman ask if I was comfortable with her kissing me which was quite cute to be honest. I kissed her as a reply. But generally, no. Not been asked. Or asked come to think of it.

Hugging someone I have.

over a year ago

Lots of times, I must give off 'kiss me' vibes

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Actually I have both been kissed and hugged when I wasn’t giving out signals that I wanted those things to happen.

Maybe that’s why I have an “issue” with consent?!"

Yeah, just assuming is super gross

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Oh wait. Yes, I have been kissed without being asked before. Fuck, comprehension skills have clearly vanished as the day comes to an end.

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Not asked directly as in "can I kiss you?" but more than hinted she wanted to "I've not been able to stop thinking, that I'd really like to kiss you" thus inviting but also asking in a way.

over a year ago

Yes, I love those moments of passion, forgetting oneself, giving in.

By *ornycougaWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

I have been asked and it is kind of sweet (provided it doesn't stay sweet and innocent ). I've never asked - just pounced. When you know, you know. Although some guys have completely misread me being pleasant and friendly for me giving them the come on and I have had to make my lack of desire very clear.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I have been asked, and found it quite endearing. I've also been grabbed and kissed when I was not at all open to it, which pissed me off no end.

For the most part though it's easy enough to read body language to know whether someone is open to a kiss at the end of a date. If someone misreads the situation and moves in for a kiss when I'm not feeling it then it's usually easy enough to make sure it lands on my cheek and not on my mouth.

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Actually, this is one of the questions that opens up a bit the more I think about it.

I’ve certainly had girls *tell* me to kiss them. But that’s more an instruction than a request. “Kiss me. Now.” - that sort of thing. But not “ Is it okay if I …”

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Consent, certainly in the context of a kiss, is not just verbal.

As many others have said, it's rarely hard to read the signs.

Assuming this is linked to the other thread, maybe a more pertinent question is have you ever kissed someone when you were unsure that they consented?

over a year ago

"

(Disclaimer: for some of our neurodivergent friends, this kind of thing is a nightmare. If you struggle to read people, then you can struggle with consent. In which case, just ask. In most cases it’ll come across as sweet.)"

over a year ago

"I know your waiting for the women to answer woody so i won't intrude much...... No i haven't "

Actually, Im old school, and making the move is normally what I’d EXPECT a guy to do. (Forgive me). So this question is open for everyone. I’m interested to see how much times have changed for me.

over a year ago

"Actually I have both been kissed and hugged when I wasn’t giving out signals that I wanted those things to happen.

Maybe that’s why I have an “issue” with consent?!"

. Understandable.

over a year ago

"I've asked a few people and been asked, sometimes it can be kinda sexy if the mood is right.

But for the most part I'm planting smooches if you look like you want one "

Haha. I always try to look like I need one

over a year ago

"If they ask I decline "

I won’t ask then.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

I can usually tell if someone wants me to kiss them, I wouldn’t walk up to Barbara at the checkout and stick my tongue down her throat though

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

In the heat of the moment it can feel like asking for consent is a mood breaker, and in some ways it can be.

However at the end of the day, I'd rather ask for consent than get it so wrong and make somebody uncomfortable. it doesn't need to be official "do you consent to this?" can word it so it's keeping with the mood more.

Sometimes signals can be hard to read, sometimes we just get them wrong.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Yes. But I encouraged him to come on in for a smooch. I'm really easy to read and he would know pretty quickly whether I wanted him to or not

By *heGigglersCouple
over a year ago

Stourbridge

If I let myself be close enough for them to kiss me, there is a high likelihood I want to be kissed. I have been asked, usually when we are only a couple of inches apart, and that is really cute too!

I don't think I have actually asked if I could kiss someone, but I have told people i fancy that I'm not always great at reading the signs so please come and get one if they fancy a snog.

The night I announced that in a room full of stunners at a house party was a lot of fun

K x

By *ellinever70Woman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Yes

over a year ago

"I can usually tell if someone wants me to kiss them, …. "

I do. They pay the £1 fee.

over a year ago

"In the heat of the moment it can feel like asking for consent is a mood breaker, and in some ways it can be.

However at the end of the day, I'd rather ask for consent than get it so wrong and make somebody uncomfortable. it doesn't need to be official "do you consent to this?" can word it so it's keeping with the mood more.

Sometimes signals can be hard to read, sometimes we just get them wrong."

I think if I felt I had to ask, I wouldn’t.

By *amela1987Woman
over a year ago

Enfield

Brings back bad memories of being forcibly kissed at a house party. If I ever saw that guy again.....

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"I can usually tell if someone wants me to kiss them, ….

I do. They pay the £1 fee. "

over a year ago

Yes and we left!

over a year ago

"Brings back bad memories of being forcibly kissed at a house party. If I ever saw that guy again....."

Horrible.

By *weetkitten65Woman
over a year ago

Halifax

If I am attracted to someone & feeling flirty...I tend to lean into them, whilst looking in their eyes,smiling...

Then either we kiss or they recoil in horror & run away..

By *ilBWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

"If I let myself be close enough for them to kiss me, there is a high likelihood I want to be kissed. I have been asked, usually when we are only a couple of inches apart, and that is really cute too!

I don't think I have actually asked if I could kiss someone, but I have told people i fancy that I'm not always great at reading the signs so please come and get one if they fancy a snog.

The night I announced that in a room full of stunners at a house party was a lot of fun

K x "

By *ilBWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

"I've asked a few people and been asked, sometimes it can be kinda sexy if the mood is right.

But for the most part I'm planting smooches if you look like you want one

Haha. I always try to look like I need one "

Don't we all. Love a smoochin

over a year ago

I think I rely on the look, and the getting closer bit. If Im not sure I may whisper 'can we kiss' but not sure if I ever have had to ask. I havnt kissed anyone in a bloody age though

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

Quite a few times, I think if they stopped and asked first it could totally kill the moment.

You know when it's welcomed in my opinion and clearly obvious when it's not.

over a year ago

I tend to read body language and not leap on women without warning. I may have expressed the desire on occasion. there's a lot of difference between 'I'd like to kiss you now' and 'I'm going to kiss you now'.

over a year ago

I wish I had been

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

you just know when its going to happen,,

over a year ago

Yes.

If they gotta ask it’s prob not happening. Mood kill.

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

All the time. In fact I'm rarely asked.

over a year ago

"You know the look…. You just feel the energy in the air, that moment of lustful craving to kiss them and then it happens…it’s not scripted it’s that unexpected moment of “attraction”. Your energy could not resist being closer to their energy that made you need to move in.

Has this happened to you or do you ALWAYS ask or expect to be asked for a smooch first?

*Disclosure. I straight up grabbed a girl and snogged her on my last social. Was I wrong to do so? (She kissed me back) "

In the infamous words of F&B, pucker up dude!!

over a year ago

Yes. At my first work Christmas do. One of the shop floor girls grabbed me and stuck her tongue half way down my throat. Apparently it was her way of greeting new starters.

over a year ago

Never asked and I wouldn’t, just in case they say no

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I think its an intuitive thing. You both of kind of know. If they get it wrong and go in for the kiss you can always turn so they kiss your cheek

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Yes loads of time I am very kissable and good way to shut me up...

over a year ago

"If they ask I decline "

Is that because you didn’t want to be asked or you didn’t want to kiss?

over a year ago

Yup, recently, but the timing was perfect as was the kiss…

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Have to be honest I have never asked someone to kiss me and I don't remember anyone asking me to kiss them.

Fab kiss virgin.

over a year ago

"If they ask I decline

Is that because you didn’t want to be asked or you didn’t want to kiss?"

If they ask 'can i kiss you' I'll always say maybe, but more likely no (and my maybe really means no, i just don't want to be rude)

If discussed as part of boundaries its usually a yes.. I don't know how to explain

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"If they ask I decline

If they ask 'can i kiss you' I'll always say maybe, but more likely no (and my maybe really means no, i just don't want to be rude)

If discussed as part of boundaries its usually a yes.. I don't know how to explain "

so you don't kiss?

over a year ago

"If they ask I decline

If discussed as part of boundaries its usually a yes.. I don't know how to explain "

Well you should never do something that makes you uncomfortable but should it ever come to it we can have solicitors draw up strict terms and conditions, and all activities arbitrated by an independent pervert....

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I've never done it but it has been done to me a few times, but a couple of times when I knew something more was going to happen

over a year ago

You usually know when a kiss is going to happen, body language is easy to read (consent in discussed before hand, so no need for mood killing here)

over a year ago

"If they ask I decline

If discussed as part of boundaries its usually a yes.. I don't know how to explain so you don't kiss? "

I absolutely kiss .. My favourite thing is snogging someone's face off.. Obvs with consent

over a year ago

"If they ask I decline

If discussed as part of boundaries its usually a yes.. I don't know how to explain

Well you should never do something that makes you uncomfortable but should it ever come to it we can have solicitors draw up strict terms and conditions, and all activities arbitrated by an independent pervert.... "

Omg i love a good contract.. It definitely makes me wet

By *asterR and slut mayaMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Once or twice .

over a year ago

"

(Disclaimer: for some of our neurodivergent friends, this kind of thing is a nightmare. If you struggle to read people, then you can struggle with consent. In which case, just ask. In most cases it’ll come across as sweet.)

"

This, not everyone can read people.

over a year ago

I’ve been asked, which I loved - I tend to go for people with natural charm who can carry off a moment like that without it being awkward.

I always ask to kiss or touch someone, unless I think it’s blatantly obvious the other person fancies me (so we’ve discussed meeting again, or actually said - I find you attractive).

I have definitely had people try to touch/kiss without asking, when it wasn’t wanted, also. My naturally flirty nature can sometimes result in people getting entirely the wrong idea

By *cotCouple666Couple
over a year ago

Central Belt

Yes. Met Mr years ago on a chatroom site. Invited him over. The front door was barely closed when he pressed me against the wall in my hallway and his lips were on mine. After all the build up leading to that meeting it was definitely wanted and probably the most passionate kiss I'd ever had.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"I’ve been asked, which I loved - I tend to go for people with natural charm who can carry off a moment like that without it being awkward.

I always ask to kiss or touch someone, unless I think it’s blatantly obvious the other person fancies me (so we’ve discussed meeting again, or actually said - I find you attractive).

I have definitely had people try to touch/kiss without asking, when it wasn’t wanted, also. My naturally flirty nature can sometimes result in people getting entirely the wrong idea "

That last paragraph is exactly why spontaneity and me don't mix. I'll overthink and if you're not interested when I thought you were, it would probably... No, definitely haunt my dreams

over a year ago

"….

I absolutely kiss .. My favourite thing is snogging someone's face off.. Obvs with consent "

Can I copy and paste this to my profile?

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I remember being in a club with C and a hot woman was talking to us and telling us a story.

Halfway through the story she just leant over and kissed C and they kissed and kissed.

In the end I had to stop them to hear the rest of the story…I waited for half an hour though…

K

K

over a year ago

"….

I absolutely kiss .. My favourite thing is snogging someone's face off.. Obvs with consent

Can I copy and paste this to my profile? "

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I've been asked, and I've done the asking... Only once been told no!

I think it's pretty obvious if I'm ok with being kissed, I'm usually pretty close by that point. Any obvious if I don't... lol

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

"I’ve been asked, which I loved - I tend to go for people with natural charm who can carry off a moment like that without it being awkward.

I have definitely had people try to touch/kiss without asking, when it wasn’t wanted, also. My naturally flirty nature can sometimes result in people getting entirely the wrong idea "

I'd like to make it clear you can kiss me anytime

over a year ago

Erm no I haven’t.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Yes, that how we were taught to do it in the old days.

over a year ago

"If they ask I decline

Well you should never do something that makes you uncomfortable but should it ever come to it we can have solicitors draw up strict terms and conditions, and all activities arbitrated by an independent pervert....

Omg i love a good contract.. It definitely makes me wet "

You wait until you see the small print clauses about the party of the first part and party of the second part....

over a year ago

"If they ask I decline

If discussed as part of boundaries its usually a yes.. I don't know how to explain so you don't kiss?

I absolutely kiss .. My favourite thing is snogging someone's face off.. Obvs with consent "

Is that you Hannibal?....

over a year ago

"If they ask I decline

Omg i love a good contract.. It definitely makes me wet

You wait until you see the small print clauses about the party of the first part and party of the second part.... "

Offttt

over a year ago

"If they ask I decline

If discussed as part of boundaries its usually a yes.. I don't know how to explain so you don't kiss?

Is that you Hannibal?.... "

By *ornycougaWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

I have definitely had people try to touch/kiss without asking, when it wasn’t wanted, also. My naturally flirty nature can sometimes result in people getting entirely the wrong idea

I'd like to make it clear you can kiss me anytime "

Lads - when this happens can I please be there? In any capacity whatever. Name your price!

By *it4u2Man
over a year ago

play town

[Removed by poster at 16/01/23 21:43:03]

By *it4u2Man
over a year ago

play town

I have been asked a couple of times.

I just don't kiss on the first date, dont want the woman thinking I am a man of loose morals.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Lads - when this happens can I please be there? In any capacity whatever. Name your price! "

I didn't know anyone would pay me and Red to kiss, I feel a business venture coming on

over a year ago

Lads - when this happens can I please be there? In any capacity whatever. Name your price!

I didn't know anyone would pay me and Red to kiss, I feel a business venture coming on "

*woody packs up his kisses for 1£ booth

By *ornycougaWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

I didn't know anyone would pay me and Red to kiss, I feel a business venture coming on "

See the problem with me is I don't read things properly! I was reading... OK OK fantasising.... about you and Joe Beans getting it on. But, hey, you and Red works too. Particularly if we are doing a 3 way kiss

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

I didn't know anyone would pay me and Red to kiss, I feel a business venture coming on

*woody packs up his kisses for 1£ booth "

Me and Red will have the booth if you don't need it

over a year ago

Me and Red will have the booth if you don't need it "

*throes keys. Hose it down and lock up when you’ve finished.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

See the problem with me is I don't read things properly! I was reading... OK OK fantasising.... about you and Joe Beans getting it on. But, hey, you and Red works too. Particularly if we are doing a 3 way kiss "

Yeah people would have to pay a lot for me to kiss a guy, no offence Joe

A 3 way with you and Red works for me

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

Me and Red will have the booth if you don't need it

*throes keys. Hose it down and lock up when you’ve finished. "

I would have thought you'd rather we left her sweaty bum patch on the seat

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

See the problem with me is I don't read things properly! I was reading... OK OK fantasising.... about you and Joe Beans getting it on. But, hey, you and Red works too. Particularly if we are doing a 3 way kiss

A 3 way with you and Red works for me "

S'fine...

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

See the problem with me is I don't read things properly! I was reading... OK OK fantasising.... about you and Joe Beans getting it on. But, hey, you and Red works too. Particularly if we are doing a 3 way kiss "

See what happens when you let your horn get in the way of clear thinking!

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

S'fine..."

I'll take one for the team Beanie boi

By *ornycougaWoman
over a year ago

Wherever I lay my hat

See what happens when you let your horn get in the way of clear thinking! "

Oh there was perfect clarity in my thinking believe me!!

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

S'fine...

I'll take one for the team Beanie boi "

How charitable of you. I think a lot of others would reject me too if you want to make up for them too

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

See what happens when you let your horn get in the way of clear thinking!

Oh there was perfect clarity in my thinking believe me!! "

I should've known

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"

S'fine...

How charitable of you. I think a lot of others would reject me too if you want to make up for them too "

Go on then, while I'm feeling generous!

By *istyPeaksCouple
over a year ago

braintree

I don’t think anyone has ever asked if they can kiss me. I think I’d find it a little odd to be honest. I think you can usually tell a kiss is wanted. Certainly can tell when someone is moving in for a snog. Generally it is quite easy to swerve an unwanted smooch (accompanied by a “whooaaa whatcha doing their fella”).

I’ve definitely never been rebuffed when I’ve launched at someone

By *J StathamMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Yes!!!

New years ever party

stroke of midnight

Boom she just pounced me and then our lips locked for like 2 whole seconds

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"

S'fine...

How charitable of you. I think a lot of others would reject me too if you want to make up for them too

Go on then, while I'm feeling generous!"

Thank you, you're definitely doing them a favour

By *oubleswing2019Man
over a year ago

Colchester

Yes. Only once. And it saved my life.

(And no, it wasn't resus).

over a year ago

"Yes. Only once. And it saved my life.

(And no, it wasn't resus).

"

this is truly the best reply I’ve read.

By *ommyTighMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I don't think I've ever asked to kiss someone...it just happens naturally. "

Agreed

By *rivervaderMan
over a year ago

bolton

Yea in the heat of the moment but luckily she was aswel so all good but could of gone wrong

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I've never been asked by a guy, or asked myself. I think the vibes are usually pretty clear if it's going to be welcomed.

I did have a woman ask me once if I wanted to kiss her. We were in a public bar though, and it's not often you see same sex PDA in that setting. (Yes, we did)

C

By *itonthesideWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Ive only ever been asked once but it was so different and refreshing that it made me like him more

Ive had a few try to kiss me over the years and had to pull away though and that is so horribly awkward

Post new Message to Thread