Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Weird dreams

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I woke up in a cold sweat at 3am today after the weirdest nightmare I've ever had.

I was behind enemy lines, in an Escape & Evasion, being pursued and shot at. And I was being accompanied by my mother, and Neil from The Inbetweeners.

It was very, very random! What's the weirdest dream you've had?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

When I was at school .. many moons ago. I had a dream where my best friend got in trouble for being naughty and as a punishment they crucified her ! That was a mind fuck

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 10/01/23 12:46:04]

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

I don't dream

over a year ago

"When I was at school .. many moons ago. I had a dream where my best friend got in trouble for being naughty and as a punishment they crucified her ! That was a mind fuck"

Wow

over a year ago

"I don't dream "

You just "do" instead?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"When I was at school .. many moons ago. I had a dream where my best friend got in trouble for being naughty and as a punishment they crucified her ! That was a mind fuck"

That took a very dark turn i guess.

In my horny teen days i had a dream of a girl i used to fancy in primary school somehow ending up in my house, and i found her in my room pleasuring herself, and fucking herself...and i was just watching. Really vivid dream that i still remember. Sort of being like Jim from American Pie haha

over a year ago

"When I was at school .. many moons ago. I had a dream where my best friend got in trouble for being naughty and as a punishment they crucified her ! That was a mind fuck

That took a very dark turn i guess.

In my horny teen days i had a dream of a girl i used to fancy in primary school somehow ending up in my house, and i found her in my room pleasuring herself, and fucking herself...and i was just watching. Really vivid dream that i still remember. Sort of being like Jim from American Pie haha"

No superglue involved though I hope!

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Weird dream I had last night.

My sister, father and mother and two dogs were walking up this really steep hill, a field with a big pine forest at the top. It was like one I used to walk up as a child but much steeper. We were going to visit a big crater in the ground.

For some reason I was pushing a wheel barrow full of rocks up the hill.

When we got to the top we walked in to the forest and looked around, it was a lovey day and the sun was streaming through the trees.

Then some monkeys and squirrels came out of the trees and we were all shocked (because what would monkeys be doing in a forest in England)

Then a huge gorilla came out of the trees and walked right past us, it had silver hair and made a huge thumping noise when it walked. I was very worried about the dogs and hurriedly got everyone to back off and let it pass us by.

Then we found some skeletons of some dinosaurs.

That's pretty much all I remember

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"I don't dream

You just "do" instead? "

maybe but yes i do I'm a doer lol

By *eneralKenobiMan
over a year ago

North Angus

I’d been at a funeral with a ex husband of a neighbour I’d never spoken to, we had bumped into a few other people I actually know while there. One of my friends jumped up on the coffin and spun his dick like a windmill leading to us all being thrown out. Understandable

As we walked away from there along the edge of a high red bricked wall we started to notice a glowing emitting from the other side and as we noticed this we could see glowing shapes bobbing around over there. They seemed to come loose and float up revealing the shape of massive glowing alien like mushrooms which started to follow us. Thinking nothing of it we went to a party which was mainly outdoor. The mushrooms floated above us and we were commended for bringing such a cool thing to the party.

At that point one of the mushrooms burst spilling an acid like substance onto the party goers and we could do nothing but watch the skin peel from their body’s as their clothes melted.

We ran for the house as the rest of the mushrooms started to burst. A few of my friends were melted as we ran but I knew there was an old tin bath in the house so made my way there. Myself and a friend only just made it under the tub before the acid began to melt the house around us.

Then I woke up

Analyse that Dream weavers!

over a year ago

"I’d been at a funeral with a ex husband of a neighbour I’d never spoken to, we had bumped into a few other people I actually know while there. One of my friends jumped up on the coffin and spun his dick like a windmill leading to us all being thrown out. Understandable

As we walked away from there along the edge of a high red bricked wall we started to notice a glowing emitting from the other side and as we noticed this we could see glowing shapes bobbing around over there. They seemed to come loose and float up revealing the shape of massive glowing alien like mushrooms which started to follow us. Thinking nothing of it we went to a party which was mainly outdoor. The mushrooms floated above us and we were commended for bringing such a cool thing to the party.

At that point one of the mushrooms burst spilling an acid like substance onto the party goers and we could do nothing but watch the skin peel from their body’s as their clothes melted.

We ran for the house as the rest of the mushrooms started to burst. A few of my friends were melted as we ran but I knew there was an old tin bath in the house so made my way there. Myself and a friend only just made it under the tub before the acid began to melt the house around us.

Then I woke up

Analyse that Dream weavers! "

I think that means you need to get laid more. I could be wrong though

By *eneralKenobiMan
over a year ago

North Angus

"I’d been at a funeral with a ex husband of a neighbour I’d never spoken to, we had bumped into a few other people I actually know while there. One of my friends jumped up on the coffin and spun his dick like a windmill leading to us all being thrown out. Understandable

Then I woke up

Analyse that Dream weavers!

I think that means you need to get laid more. I could be wrong though "

Granted I’d been on morphine and copious amounts of pain killers after a car crash but still that one stays in my memory

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Mine are too weird and too scary for me to want to talk about them. I often wake my partner screaming with fear or talking/shouting and she tells me it's incredibly upsetting.

Post new Message to Thread