Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Harry's explosive expose

Jump to newest

By *ubal1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

Next week, it will be wall to wall 24/7 coverage of Harry's ghost-written expose of the Royal family

There will be no way back from this; this secretive and ultra-conservative family are effectively going to shun him and his wife, probably for life.

He allegedly has killed 25 people and regarded them, coldly as chess pieces!

Andrew's status as persona non grata is going to pale into significance when compared to the whirlwind that Harry Windsor and his wife will reap.

This expise is revenge on an international stage.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Who’s been killed, has there been a murder?

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I was listening to a bit of it on the news and just though 'oh Harry, you've proper fucked it up now'. So much for them wanting privacy!

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Next week, it will be wall to wall 24/7 coverage of Harry's ghost-written expose of the Royal family

There will be no way back from this; this secretive and ultra-conservative family are effectively going to shun him and his wife, probably for life.

Andrew's status as persona non grata is going to pale into significance when compared to the whirlwind that Harry Windsor and his wife will reap.

This expise is revenge on an international stage."

With all of this going on it makes me wonder what isn’t being reported, as my mum once said “it’s a good day for bad news to be buried”

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Next week, it will be wall to wall 24/7 coverage of Harry's ghost-written expose of the Royal family

I’m off to sit in a dark and quiet room, come get me once it’s all over and classed as chip paper

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/01/23 03:24:17]

Reply privately

over a year ago

With all of this going on it makes me wonder what isn’t being reported, as my mum once said “it’s a good day for bad news to be buried”"

Good point

Reply privately

over a year ago

He has well and truly dug his own grave

Reply privately

over a year ago

In the era of Apaches and laptops

The Bravery of being out of Range.

The war has started on the ground

Just love those laser guided bombs

They're really great

For righting wrongs

You hit the target

And win the game

From bars 3, 000 miles away

3, 000 miles away

We play the game

With the bravery of being out of range

We zap and maim

We strafe the train

We gained terrain

We play the game

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think the real question is why they would shun a man who's clearly been miserable ever since he was a little boy. But not a man who's clearly a sexual predator, your precious queen did the same too.

The media let us see what they want us to see.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think the real question is why they would shun a man who's clearly been miserable ever since he was a little boy. But not a man who's clearly a sexual predator, your precious queen did the same too.

The media let us see what they want us to see. "

thats not a real question at all,

that is simply an opinion from your small mind.

Reply privately

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

He's just a young guy trying to get through life being led by his wife who he loves, he wants his brother and his dad back, he's not bothered about Kate or Camilla give him a break he's human

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He's just a young guy trying to get through life being led by his wife who he loves, he wants his brother and his dad back, he's not bothered about Kate or Camilla give him a break he's human "

I am sure there will already be a bounty on his head after his boasting of Killing 25 Afghanistan's

I will leave it there simply saying Afghanistan's as we do not know if Civilian's or combatants'

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

that is simply an opinion from your small mind."

Rude and unnecessary.

BTW there was a question, it started with 'why'.

Reply privately

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"He's just a young guy trying to get through life being led by his wife who he loves, he wants his brother and his dad back, he's not bothered about Kate or Camilla give him a break he's human

I am sure there will already be a bounty on his head after his boasting of Killing 25 Afghanistan's

I will leave it there simply saying Afghanistan's as we do not know if Civilian's or combatants'

The Bravery of being out of Range. "

He was a soldier that believe it or not is what soldiers do in the war zone

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He's just a young guy trying to get through life being led by his wife who he loves, he wants his brother and his dad back, he's not bothered about Kate or Camilla give him a break he's human

The Bravery of being out of Range. He was a soldier that believe it or not is what soldiers do in the war zone "

He was a very "well protected" soldier

and whilst in his regiment he was a danger to his fellow soldiers simply for being who he was.

I will expect he will have a price on his head now without the protection he so dearly seeks.

"In the era of Apaches and laptops,"

and the bravery of being out of range.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Totally disagree with hanging out one’s dirty laundry, but there again people love gossip and drama nowadays. Soon it will be old news

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think the real question is why they would shun a man who's clearly been miserable ever since he was a little boy. But not a man who's clearly a sexual predator, your precious queen did the same too.

The media let us see what they want us to see.

that is simply an opinion from your small mind."

Thank you, brb just grabbing some after sun for that burn.

Reply privately

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

The Bravery of being out of Range. He was a soldier that believe it or not is what soldiers do in the war zone

and whilst in his regiment he was a danger to his fellow soldiers simply for being who he was.

I will expect he will have a price on his head now without the protection he so dearly seeks.

"

modern warfare think about his mental health...... He's killed people that goes through his mind everyday of his life, not something i could do

Reply privately

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

"In the era of Apaches and laptops

The war has started on the ground

Just love those laser guided bombs

They're really great

For righting wrongs

You hit the target

And win the game

3, 000 miles away

We play the game

We zap and maim

We strafe the train

We gained terrain

We play the game

With the bravery of being out of range"

I’m sure the advantage or point of most weapons systems is to be out of range of the enemy’s weapons and keep them in range of yours

Reply privately

By *idnight RamblerMan
over a year ago

Pershore

The Bravery of being out of Range. He was a soldier that believe it or not is what soldiers do in the war zone

modern warfare think about his mental health...... He's killed people that goes through his mind everyday of his life, not something i could do "

The status of his mental health isn't getting much attention, but I fear we may be dealing with a very sick man.

Reply privately

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

And yet we forget about Prince Nonce gets away with paying 12m to a person he never met.

Why isnt more being said about him?

Reply privately

over a year ago

ach

just shows he is as fucked up as everyone else.

no suprises no revelations.

just another lost kid who still hasn't found himself in his mid-thirties

Reply privately

By *queakyclean69erCouple
over a year ago

Torquay / Fleet

Harry has always been a bit of a bellend but since marrying that complete tool Meghan he was gone to new heights

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I think that all of this shows that Harry isn’t the sharpest tool in the box.

He claims he wants his father and brother back yet he’s just alienated them even more. He’s also claimed to have killed several Taliban fighters in Afghanistan, well he’s just moved himself towards the top of their hit list so a lot of the money that he’s made from the book and from Netflix will need to be spent on beefing up his security.

Reply privately

over a year ago

With all of this going on it makes me wonder what isn’t being reported, as my mum once said “it’s a good day for bad news to be buried”"

A typical magicians trick. When you are watching one hand… etc

Reply privately

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Bored with it already

Reply privately

By *ilver Fox 60Man
over a year ago

Southport

ZZZZZzzzz....

Reply privately

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I just hope that he is receiving help for ptsd, he's had a lot of unfortunate incidents over the years that he is obviously going through with his mind

Reply privately

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"I just hope that he is receiving help for ptsd, he's had a lot of unfortunate incidents over the years that he is obviously going through with his mind"
prick teasing sex deprivation?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think that all of this shows that Harry isn’t the sharpest tool in the box.

He claims he wants his father and brother back yet he’s just alienated them even more. He’s also claimed to have killed several Taliban fighters in Afghanistan, well he’s just moved himself towards the top of their hit list so a lot of the money that he’s made from the book and from Netflix will need to be spent on beefing up his security."

Exactly.

No respectful soldier comments on kills or extraction.

Perhaps why he is no longer a soldier. Many of who served with him have very little good to say about him and hence say nothing.

He will have a fine bounty on his head now.

A very foolish guy.

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I think he is getting help. After William punched him he didn’t tell his wife he told his therapist.

Reply privately

By *lueFireCouple
over a year ago

just somewhere around here

The more coverage he gets the more I side with him

Now her Majesty has passed away its time to dissolve the monarchy

Reply privately

By *ryan...Man
over a year ago

1950's Original

modern warfare think about his mental health...... He's killed people that goes through his mind everyday of his life, not something i could do

The status of his mental health isn't getting much attention, but I fear we may be dealing with a very sick man."

Nobody forces him to keep taking lines of c*caine, as he admits in his book..."I've tried a line once and tried more since"

A fine ambassador for the UK.

Please don't come back.

Reply privately

By *evonrobMan
over a year ago

Kingsbridge

Not sure why there is all this publicity. Very rich bloke gets even richer by dredging up some mediocre stuff about petty family squabbles. And as for the military stuff, how the f**k did he know how many people he killed when he was sat in a helicopter a long long way from where his rockets and cannon shells landed? Smacks of “ Boys Own” posturing to give his ghost writer a bit of interest. I’m ex-military and would never divulge that sort of information to anyone! I think he’s well and truly burned his bridges now!

Reply privately

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

She will get rid soon for a producer.

Reply privately

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
over a year ago

Hastings

"And yet we forget about Prince Nonce gets away with paying 12m to a person he never met.

Why isnt more being said about him? "

Cos he has crawled quietly under a rock too carry on doing what he has always done in the dark.

So long as he is not seen out in public Randy Andrew will just carry on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Not sure why there is all this publicity. Very rich bloke gets even richer by dredging up some mediocre stuff about petty family squabbles. And as for the military stuff, how the f**k did he know how many people he killed when he was sat in a helicopter a long long way from where his rockets and cannon shells landed? Smacks of “ Boys Own” posturing to give his ghost writer a bit of interest. I’m ex-military and would never divulge that sort of information to anyone! I think he’s well and truly burned his bridges now! "

You are spot on, although "In the era of Apaches and laptops," his Apache is fitted with highly equipped range finders, laptop and computerised precision. Apaches are also fitted with precision cameras.

Note he states Afghanistan but does not state whether soldier, terrorist or civilian.

He has simply made himself and ex work colleagues targets with a high bounty on their heads.

There is an unspoken code within the military not to talk of what has been done. Whether today, Iraq, Afghanistan, Falklands, or even back to the troubles of Northern Ireland.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is RESPECT for the Fallen

regardless of side of battle

A soldier does not boast on number of kills.

Reply privately

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

I think the whole situation is extremely sad for everyone involved. There has been so much heartache in the family, and so many people hurt, whether intentionally or not.

Ruby

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/01/23 08:22:27]

Reply privately

By *ynonvalleyboyMan
over a year ago

merthyr

A simple DNA test will prove if he is the son of the king.

Reply privately

By *unthum62Man
over a year ago

Benidorm

It is a sad reflection of the modern world, media, money and poorly informed opinions.

I don't know enough to comment on whats true or whats not, but the constant releases whilst asking for privacy lead me to the conclusion he is a cockwomble looking for money in a very bad way.

He has made his bed,,or perhaps had it made for him, now he must lie in it.

Also. Nobody likes a grass.

Reply privately

By *ryan...Man
over a year ago

1950's Original

"A simple DNA test will prove if he is the son of the king. "

As far as I know, Dianne and James had "private meetings " only after Harry was born.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very sad what’s happened - however what he talks about goes much further than just bickering. There’s some telltale signs of abuse there and I think there’s more that’s happened than what he’s letting on as well. If it was anybody else (the normal run of the mill person) suffering this kind of abuse in life then we’d be praising them for speaking up and supporting them best we can. With that in mind - why should Harry have to keep his silence?

Then you look at the Prince Andrew scandal - would you say that the person he abused shouldn’t have spoken out because he is a royal? Come on - a lot of them are corrupt and they get away with it. I say good for Harry for speaking out and getting the support he needs. Going public may not have been the best idea that he’s had - but maybe he feels that he needs to give the public an explanation.

Reply privately

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

"I was listening to a bit of it on the news and just though 'oh Harry, you've proper fucked it up now'. So much for them wanting privacy!"

All they want is to beLeft to get on with their lives in private away from the media … unless you count tons of high profile parties, appearances on national tv in the us and warts and all biographies- disappointed in Harry - expect it from a fame hungry attention seeking b/c list actress. She craves attention - manipulates the truth ( relationship with sister and father - sister and father correlate closely - hers is somewhat different!) but you cant help who you fall in love with….

Reply privately

over a year ago

I say go him!!!

He's doing what he has to do for his family, they think it's right, some won't agree. He's making his money and living his life.

The Royal family have had tonnes of scandals and they've always been covered up, about time some came to light..x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also, as Harry has said multiple times (even before meghan) he never wanted that life, he didn't want to be born into it and he felt like he didn't belong so why should he be made to shut up be miserable and stay? He was a 'spare' so didn't have to stay -

Reply privately

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Exactly this.

Reply privately

By *aitonelMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Remember, there is just as much chance for some/all details and events from this book to be extremely embellished, modified, fluffed up, manipulated or simply lies as it is that they are true and accurate.

It is essentially very much he said, she said and gossip. It's a glorified gossip magazine. 3 sides to every story, and this is just 1 single side, highly biased toward that side, all in the name of making money. It is the way of the celebrity.

On top of that it is a ghost writer, so while Harry will have given details and an outline of events, and signed off on what was written, it is still not entirely in his own words. Embellishments will certainly have been made, and a PR team will have advised for those to be included.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"**Very sad what’s happened - however what he talks about goes much further than just bickering. There’s some telltale signs of abuse there and I think there’s more that’s happened than what he’s letting on as well. If it was anybody else (the normal run of the mill person) suffering this kind of abuse in life then we’d be praising them for speaking up and supporting them best we can. With that in mind - why should Harry have to keep his silence? **

Then you look at the Prince Andrew scandal - would you say that the person he abused shouldn’t have spoken out because he is a royal? Come on - a lot of them are corrupt and they get away with it. I say good for Harry for speaking out and getting the support he needs. Going public may not have been the best idea that he’s had - but maybe he feels that he needs to give the public an explanation. "

Especially **

Reply privately

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"Who’s been killed, has there been a murder?"

There’s been a murrrrrderrrrr

Reply privately

By *ooliganMan
over a year ago

Preston

In one fell swoop, he's just destroyed the market for selling salacious Prince Harry stories to the tabloids. Genius.

Reply privately

By *lueFireCouple
over a year ago

"In one fell swoop, he's just destroyed the market for selling salacious Prince Harry stories to the tabloids. Genius."

Maybe that's his plan...fair play to him

Reply privately

By *ooliganMan
over a year ago

Preston

"Maybe that's his plan...fair play to him"

Imagine you've been sitting on a juicy Prince Harry story and waking up this morning to realise it's no longer worth a carrot! Every credit to him, it was very brave, and shows he has put his life in the "institution" completely behind him.

Reply privately

By *lueFireCouple
over a year ago

"Maybe that's his plan...fair play to him

Imagine you've been sitting on a juicy Prince Harry story and waking up this morning to realise it's no longer worth a carrot! Every credit to him, it was very brave, and shows he has put his life in the "institution" completely behind him."

Yep a massive Fuck you lol

Reply privately

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Also, as Harry has said multiple times (even before meghan) he never wanted that life, he didn't want to be born into it and he felt like he didn't belong so why should he be made to shut up be miserable and stay? He was a 'spare' so didn't have to stay - "
like here he should have freedom of choice to be who he wants to be

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

He was happy to take taxpayer’s money though wasn’t he? You can’t have it both ways

Reply privately

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"He's just a young guy trying to get through life being led by his wife who he loves, he wants his brother and his dad back, he's not bothered about Kate or Camilla give him a break he's human "

He wants his dad and brother back? Then why shit on them repeatedly, and publicly?

Reply privately

By *ooliganMan
over a year ago

Preston

"He was happy to take taxpayer’s money though wasn’t he? You can’t have it both ways "

No, he wasn't. That's why he's relinquished his titles and left the institution. He was never given the choice to opt in, it was a coincidence of birth. He had the choice to opt out and has taken it.

Reply privately

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"In one fell swoop, he's just destroyed the market for selling salacious Prince Harry stories to the tabloids. Genius.

Maybe that's his plan...fair play to him"

Not really. If someone has a story on him then the value has probably just gone up.

Reply privately

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"He was happy to take taxpayer’s money though wasn’t he? You can’t have it both ways

No, he wasn't. That's why he's relinquished his titles and left the institution. He was never given the choice to opt in, it was a coincidence of birth. He had the choice to opt out and has taken it."

He relinquished his responsibilities and his active royal role rather than relinquishing his titles. He still uses his title. You remember all that stuff about the Sussex website, don’t you?

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Lets have a guess...

Ronaldo..

Covid on the rise

New variant be scared

Strikes

NHS in crisis...

Oh and climate is getting hotter / colder

Rinse repeat

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

Bit weird doing coc**ne using a picture of your granny

Reply privately

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

How long will it be before we see a “fact check” article, tallying the number of inaccuracies in the book?

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"The more coverage he gets the more I side with him

Now her Majesty has passed away its time to dissolve the monarchy "

With vanish?

Reply privately

By *an4funMan
over a year ago

london

"Bit weird doing coc**ne using a picture of your granny "

The smooth surface of the glass serves it's purpose. Probably easier to handle than the heavy ornate gold framed mirrors adorning his place of residence

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Very sad what’s happened - however what he talks about goes much further than just bickering. There’s some telltale signs of abuse there and I think there’s more that’s happened than what he’s letting on as well. If it was anybody else (the normal run of the mill person) suffering this kind of abuse in life then we’d be praising them for speaking up and supporting them best we can. With that in mind - why should Harry have to keep his silence?

Then you look at the Prince Andrew scandal - would you say that the person he abused shouldn’t have spoken out because he is a royal? Come on - a lot of them are corrupt and they get away with it. I say good for Harry for speaking out and getting the support he needs. Going public may not have been the best idea that he’s had - but maybe he feels that he needs to give the public an explanation. "

A couple of things. He's not crying for help. He's just selling out his family and friends and colleagues. Yes if he was asking for help it would be good. If he's made a huge drama about respecting his privacy and then comes out with this. Why should that merit any respect?

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Also, as Harry has said multiple times (even before meghan) he never wanted that life, he didn't want to be born into it and he felt like he didn't belong so why should he be made to shut up be miserable and stay? He was a 'spare' so didn't have to stay - "

Because its his duty and obligation. The Royals don't stand for much but the Queen was a perfect example of duty above everything else. Being a spoiled child who can choose to be in the Royals when it suits him and our when it doesn't is not a good look.

Reply privately

By *ooliganMan
over a year ago

Preston

"Not really. If someone has a story on him then the value has probably just gone up. "

12 months ago, if I went to the tabloids with footage of Harry mowing down 25 taliban fighters, it would have been worth hundreds of thousands. It's simply not worth a carrot now. Hence the handful of people claiming to be his army colleagues on the news this morning - they might have been paid a hundred quid appearance fee but that's all.

Anyone adding anything to the reveleations Harry has already made are just periferal froth. He's taken the value out of every single revelation and removed the tabloids' ability to monetise any of those revelations.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Remember, there is just as much chance for some/all details and events from this book to be extremely embellished, modified, fluffed up, manipulated or simply lies as it is that they are true and accurate.

It is essentially very much he said, she said and gossip. It's a glorified gossip magazine. 3 sides to every story, and this is just 1 single side, highly biased toward that side, all in the name of making money. It is the way of the celebrity.

On top of that it is a ghost writer, so while Harry will have given details and an outline of events, and signed off on what was written, it is still not entirely in his own words. Embellishments will certainly have been made, and a PR team will have advised for those to be included. "

It says all that on the frontice piece..

Reply privately

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"Not really. If someone has a story on him then the value has probably just gone up.

12 months ago, if I went to the tabloids with footage of Harry mowing down 25 taliban fighters, it would have been worth hundreds of thousands. It's simply not worth a carrot now. Hence the handful of people claiming to be his army colleagues on the news this morning - they might have been paid a hundred quid appearance fee but that's all.

Anyone adding anything to the reveleations Harry has already made are just periferal froth. He's taken the value out of every single revelation and removed the tabloids' ability to monetise any of those revelations."

Nobody would have mentioned the taliban kills before, for obvious reasons. But he has now brought that. And lots of other topics into the public domain so can’t complain if people respond and clarify some of his claims. He has given his version of events, now others are entitled to do the same … his record on accuracy is pretty poor.

Also if someone has a story that he hasn’t published, something current, then the value has probably gone up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"In one fell swoop, he's just destroyed the market for selling salacious Prince Harry stories to the tabloids. Genius."

And he's getting paid for it.

And the more stories the papers print about the book, more people will buy it.

Reply privately

By *ryan...Man
over a year ago

1950's Original

He lost his virginity he says in a field behind a pub...

Was it you..well was it..you know what your like when your tipsy...

1.admit it

2 write a book about it..( I'd recommend a pop up book)

Reply privately

By *lueFireCouple
over a year ago

Now her Majesty has passed away its time to dissolve the monarchy

With vanish? "

Na, a simple revolution will suffice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good lord no , but you’re entitled to an opinion

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Looking forward to reading the book x

Reply privately

By *eff4000Man
over a year ago

Camberley

"There is RESPECT for the Fallen

A soldier does not boast on number of kills."

Loads of them do mate. Especially if they're writing a biography or a memoir.

Reply privately

over a year ago

He / they have their journey

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Harry never stood a chance once his late grandfather laid eyes on Megan, the racist old goat soon marked Harry's card and he will never recover from it.

They made that clear when they withdrew Harry's security, even the lowest of royals get security protection, they knew damn well that being an Afghan conflict veteran Harry and Megan and their kids will be prime targets for life.

The royal entourage that surrounded the late Prince Phillip were and still are toxic."

Harry's security wasn't withdrawn. He withdrew from the country. If you live permanently abroad, you don't get to take it with you at British taxpayer's expense.

Reply privately

By *ooliganMan
over a year ago

Preston

A soldier does not boast on number of kills."

Remind me, what is the definition of an "Ace Pilot"? feel free to google, I'll wait...

Reply privately

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Loved todays daily hiel headline making out they didnt care note they didnt care on pages 1 through 17 laughable rag

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I was listening to a bit of it on the news and just though 'oh Harry, you've proper fucked it up now'. So much for them wanting privacy!"

This!

What a tool!

At best its cringeworthy, at worst it could possibly be criminal.

I wondered if some of it should have been covered by the Official Secrets Act, as well?

(Not read the whole thread, so don't know if its been mentioned?)

Reply privately

over a year ago

A soldier does not boast on number of kills.

Remind me, what is the definition of an "Ace Pilot"? feel free to google, I'll wait... "

One with 5 or more air to air kills..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Looking forward to reading the book x"

I'd read it if there were a counter book from William (not going to happen I know). Otherwise it's just Harry's side of the story so worthless..

Reply privately

over a year ago

To me it’s all bizarre you essentially flea to another country to live a life without the press, then go and do big interviews, Netflix & bring a book out.

Reply privately

By *batMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"In the era of Apaches and laptops.

3, 000 miles away

We play the game

With the bravery of being out of range"

Bit unfair as the Apache isn't piloted from a portacabin thousands of miles away, is it? It's not a drone, it's a helicopter.

Didn't he also serve in an Infantry capacity of some sort? I'm not quite sure as I don't follow all the monarchy stuff.

Gbat

Reply privately

By *batMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

" 25 Afghanistan's

simply saying Afghanistan's "

Afghanistan is a country.

Afghans or Afghanis are the citizens of Afghanistan. I mostly like the one's I met. (Also, drop the apostrophe. It shouldn't be there).

What's your stance Ray? You berate people for being snowflakes, but you berate people who go to war?

Where is the right spot for you? Where's the bit where you like people?

Genuine question.

Gbat

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"Looking forward to reading the book x

I'd read it if there were a counter book from William (not going to happen I know). Otherwise it's just Harry's side of the story so worthless.."

Well I'm looking forward to reading it so not worthless to me x

Reply privately

over a year ago

The media will probably goad the Royal family for a response ( media scum)

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Loved todays daily hiel headline making out they didnt care note they didnt care on pages 1 through 17 laughable rag "

But you read it anyway... Laughing?

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"To me it’s all bizarre you essentially flea to another country to live a life without the press, then go and do big interviews, Netflix & bring a book out. "

Do you think money might have had an influence?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/01/23 18:17:15]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Two brothers having a fight over absolutely nothing. I can normally see that every Friday night at closing time in my local.......

Reply privately

By *imited 3EditionCouple
over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

This

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To me it’s all bizarre you essentially flea to another country to live a life without the press, then go and do big interviews, Netflix & bring a book out.

Do you think money might have had an influence? "

Of course there’s no other reason for it in my opinion. Money and jealousy…

Reply privately

By *etterdays2021Man
over a year ago

PETERBOROUGH

totally agree....they only show what they are told....

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

The media let us see what they want us to see. totally agree....they only show what they are told...."

Or in many cases... Made up

Reply privately

By *ubal1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Newry Down

By publicly admitting that he killed 25 people in Afghanistan, Harry has just made himself a marked man for life.

Now Harold and his family will have to be given close protection at public expense forever!

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

Now Harold and his family will have to be given close protection at public expense forever! "

Who's Harold ? Big Harold ?

Harry is called Henry

Reply privately

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

"And yet we forget about Prince Nonce gets away with paying 12m to a person he never met.

Why isnt more being said about him? "

All the time Harry is grabbing the limelight, Andrew goes about his business in the background.

Reply privately

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

I'd read it if there were a counter book from William (not going to happen I know). Otherwise it's just Harry's side of the story so worthless.."

but william doesent have to write a book the press have been doing that for him. for the last two years its been open season on harry and megan from the media with no help or rebutals from the palace or william .google 15 headlines kate & megan and tell me theres not an atack on them

Reply privately

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

I'd read it if there were a counter book from William (not going to happen I know). Otherwise it's just Harry's side of the story so worthless..but william doesent have to write a book the press have been doing that for him. for the last two years its been open season on harry and megan from the media with no help or rebutals from the palace or william .google 15 headlines kate & megan and tell me theres not an atack on them "

It's been a lot longer than 2 years. When did the press first start speculating Charles wasn't Harry's dad?

He was getting a rough ride from the tabloids long before Meghan appeared on the scene

Reply privately

By *ryan...Man
over a year ago

1950's Original

"

Now Harold and his family will have to be given close protection at public expense forever!

Harry is called Henry"

Harold as in Harold Steptoe..Henry's true father...

Will is of course named after Wilfred Brambell ..the other Steptoe .. FACT

Reply privately

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

What Harry has started is a can of worms which is going to ruin him whether being honest they are going to drag up anything bad about him so anything he says would look awkward then I believe Harry going to drag up stuff which has been buried only those know about and brought to the public attention he has a fight on his hands let's see how much truth comes out and how deep it's more or less how Diana was left to hang out to dry

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

"

Thanks for clarification

Reply privately

By *adtaffladMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

Harry has shit on his own doorstep and now is as welcome as a fart in a space suit. Then in the next breath he says he wants things with his family to go back to normal. He is totally deluded or on another planet

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

" He is totally deluded or on another planet "

He said Meghan conceived because she put her pregnancy test on a box of his dead mother's hair.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Harry is called Henry

"

Best conspiracy theory ever.

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I think I cannot roll my eyes anymore. Boom.

Opportunistic disaster.

Reply privately

By *UCKY 69Man
over a year ago

norwich

[Removed by poster at 07/01/23 09:17:40]

Reply privately

By *UCKY 69Man
over a year ago

norwich

Harry is a spoiled brat ! He start writing books ?!? About what ? Mental health issues! Privileged life ?! He don’t have a fuckin clue …

He should get himself a life … away

And a job

Reply privately

By *adtaffladMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

" He is totally deluded or on another planet

He said Meghan conceived because she put her pregnancy test on a box of his dead mother's hair."

Well what can you say about that haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

On the Afghanistan issue, he went back as an apache GUNSHIP pilot, if you are on the ground and call for an apache call sign, then anyone with a brain knows people are going to die that's what they are designed for. Talking bout numbers is shit and shouldn't of been done.

The rest who cares they shit they bed here a long time ago.

Hypocrites like most celebrities, warns of climate change but swans round the world on jets, drives top of range big sums, wants privacy but sells their soul to the press.

And as for Charles joking bout not bring his father most of the UK have said that for years. So fair play to the king fir getting in on the joke

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Reply privately

over a year ago

Harry needs to quit now. He is becoming more disjointed as the days go on. And yet the Palace remain silent. He's shot himself in the foot with the press and media after the Netflix sham because now nothing they write about him will be positive, his woe is me act has just backfired...he's fair game to the media

I can't help but think this was their plan all along after the Queen died, to bring open season on the establishment.

He wanted a quiet life, he needs go go and have that quiet life, it's just ridiculous.

Reply privately

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Harry is a spoiled brat ! He start writing books ?!? About what ? Mental health issues! Privileged life ?! He don’t have a fuckin clue …

And a job

"

Ate uiu suggesting he doesn't have or hasn't had mental health issues?

Reply privately

By *UCKY 69Man
over a year ago

norwich

And a job

Ate uiu suggesting he doesn't have or hasn't had mental health issues?"

Who cares ?

We all got issues , but don’t go on tv and media to cry about it in last few years and sue all ?!?

Diana , would smack over the head and tell him to sort himself out

Reply privately

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

And a job

Who cares ?

We all got issues , but don’t go on tv and media to cry about it in last few years and sue all ?!?

Diana , would smack over the head and tell him to sort himself out "

Do you not think raising awareness of mental health is a good thing?

His interview in the telegraph with bryony Gordon was largely applauded at the time? As was his involvement with Heads Together?

Why was it okay to talk about hos mental health them but not now?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I could t agree more, did I hear something about some taliban member saying something abouts his kill streak?

This is part of the privacy he wants though right? …

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who actually gives a fuck. I’m sick of hearing about them. They wanted a quiet life away from the family, they should have done that! Instead of creating a media circus

Reply privately

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"He allegedly has killed 25 people and regarded them, coldly as chess pieces!"

Do you now want to put that into context?

I'm an anti-royalist and a pacifist, so have no need to defend him. However, I thought his statement was more than reasonable (in context).

It was certainly preferable to nonsense I've heard that Middleton bloke spouting.

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

This is part of the privacy he wants though right? …"

He wants privacy so much he tells us he lost his virginity on a field behind a pub to an older woman who rode him like a horse and slapped his bum afterwards, plus he once got a frostbitten penis

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wonder how the people of Sussex feel?

should their titles be removed?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

He wants privacy so much he tells us he lost his virginity on a field behind a pub to an older woman who rode him like a horse and slapped his bum afterwards, plus he once got a frostbitten penis"

Reply privately

By *UCKY 69Man
over a year ago

norwich

And a job

Who cares ?

His interview in the telegraph with bryony Gordon was largely applauded at the time? As was his involvement with Heads Together?

"

I think raising money for mental health is absolutely essential and awesome .

But Harry as a royal and privileged life he had it should stick to doing just that ( raise money ) and help other people !

Not acting like he is the one suffering after all this years coming out now …. miles away

Do that ! Help other people I’m ok with that

But how he helps when all he do every month come with a statement or something like in a competition, or sue government, media etc etc

Soon as they don’t get any attention: boom ! They release something

Will and Kate support and help a lot of people doing their job

He should do just that

Reply privately

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"

He wants privacy so much he tells us he lost his virginity on a field behind a pub to an older woman who rode him like a horse and slapped his bum afterwards, plus he once got a frostbitten penis"

The press will already be hunting down that poor women. She will probably be cajoled to cash in with a scoop

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

And a job

Who cares ?

Diana , would smack over the head and tell him to sort himself out "

I think Diana would be immensely proud of him tbh! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

He wants privacy so much he tells us he lost his virginity on a field behind a pub to an older woman who rode him like a horse and slapped his bum afterwards, plus he once got a frostbitten penis

The press will already be hunting down that poor women. She will probably be cajoled to cash in with a scoop"

I understand she's riding in the 3.20 at Uttoxeter today if that helps.

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

The press will already be hunting down that poor women. She will probably be cajoled to cash in with a scoop"

The press have already named her and been to her house but she said "no comment"

Reply privately

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

And a job

Who cares ?

I think raising money for mental health is absolutely essential and awesome .

But Harry as a royal and privileged life he had it should stick to doing just that ( raise money ) and help other people !

Not acting like he is the one suffering after all this years coming out now …. miles away

Do that ! Help other people I’m ok with that

But how he helps when all he do every month come with a statement or something like in a competition, or sue government, media etc etc

Soon as they don’t get any attention: boom ! They release something

Will and Kate support and help a lot of people doing their job

He should do just that

"

So privileged people don't have mental health issues?

He's been talking about his own mental health and supportng mental health charities for year's though.

I'm genuinely not sure what point is being made?

Reply privately

over a year ago

And a job

Who cares ?

"

Because he is dragging other people down to elevate himself. He doesn't give a shit about the mental health of his brother, his brothers wife or the rest of his family while he continues on this tirade. He isn't giving a shit about the effect on all of their children who will no doubt be terribly upset at seeing both sets of parents hurt.

So yes, of course talking about mental health is important but not when you stamp down others

Reply privately

By *UCKY 69Man
over a year ago

norwich

And a job

Who cares ?

Because he is dragging other people down to elevate himself. He doesn't give a shit about the mental health of his brother, his brothers wife or the rest of his family while he continues on this tirade. He isn't giving a shit about the effect on all of their children who will no doubt be terribly upset at seeing both sets of parents hurt.

So yes, of course talking about mental health is important but not when you stamp down others "

Thank you ! That is my point

Reply privately

over a year ago

And a job

Who cares ?

So yes, of course talking about mental health is important but not when you stamp down others "

i suspect he has a form of cPTSD from growing up. The t may be small, but I can imagine there could be similar levels (albeit very different) trauma from being on the top.rung as the bottom.

If he's suffering, the mental health may be hugely important.

However, it's at the very later stages of healing do you look at your tormentors and ask "what hurt them, to act that way". His actions overall suggest someone who is processing. And reacting. Not someone processed and responding.

My amueteur psych take on all this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And a job

Who cares ?

So yes, of course talking about mental health is important but not when you stamp down others i suspect he has a form of cPTSD from growing up. The t may be small, but I can imagine there could be similar levels (albeit very different) trauma from being on the top.rung as the bottom.

If he's suffering, the mental health may be hugely important.

However, it's at the very later stages of healing do you look at your tormentors and ask "what hurt them, to act that way". His actions overall suggest someone who is processing. And reacting. Not someone processed and responding.

My amueteur psych take on all this. "

Absolutely he is, and I understand the need to process all of this and if that is the case then William could possibly be suffering similar too but unfortunately he does not have the opportunity to outlet so publicly. I guess it's worse for William because he does not have the 'freedom' that is afforded to Harry who of course has the opportunity to process away from the public eye

Reply privately

By *ooliganMan
over a year ago

Preston

I'd urge anyone to read his actual words about the Afghanistan issue. If you're in any doubt as to why he wants to put his story across IN HIS OWN WORDS, this is the perfect example.

Yesterday, the press turned it into disrespectful bragging and used it to damage him - if you read the words in context, you'll see a deep sense of respect and regret for an unavoidable situation.

It's all about context.

And as I said elsewhere, this information was known by many others who could have sold it at any time.

Imagine going to bed every night wondering if tomorrow would be the day when someone had sold your most private secrets to a hostile press... He's completely removed that fear on his own terms. Very brave I think.

Reply privately

over a year ago

He is being manipulated by duchess cringe, but he is too stupid to see it. She will dump him when she has had enough

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I'd urge anyone to read his actual words about the Afghanistan issue. If you're in any doubt as to why he wants to put his story across IN HIS OWN WORDS, this is the perfect example.

Yesterday, the press turned it into disrespectful bragging and used it to damage him - if you read the words in context, you'll see a deep sense of respect and regret for an unavoidable situation.

"

Until 10th January you would need to be fluent in Spanish to read the book

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"He is being manipulated by duchess cringe, but he is too stupid to see it. She will dump him when she has had enough"

What makes you think his wife (I assume that's who you're being rude about) is manipulating him?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've no strong views re Harry but he does appear to be having some sort of breakdown

Reply privately

By *ooliganMan
over a year ago

Preston

"Until 10th January you would need to be fluent in Spanish to read the book "

An unabridged, accurate translation can be found on Twitter... I doubt you'd want to read it though

Reply privately

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"I'd urge anyone to read his actual words about the Afghanistan issue. If you're in any doubt as to why he wants to put his story across IN HIS OWN WORDS, this is the perfect example.

Until 10th January you would need to be fluent in Spanish to read the book "

I feel like I could charge to read it to people over the 'phone or something! Evidently the BBC need more Spanish speakers, because every other news outlet had translated it before them

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd read it if there were a counter book from William (not going to happen I know). Otherwise it's just Harry's side of the story so worthless..

Well I'm looking forward to reading it so not worthless to me x"

Enjoy your titillation and endless speculation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"By publicly admitting that he killed 25 people in Afghanistan, Harry has just made himself a marked man for life.

Now Harold and his family will have to be given close protection at public expense forever! "

Not by the British public he won't, that's one of the things he's whining about, and I can't see his country of residence coughing up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's all about context.

And as I said elsewhere, this information was known by many others who could have sold it at any time.

Imagine going to bed every night wondering if tomorrow would be the day when someone had sold your most private secrets to a hostile press... He's completely removed that fear on his own terms. Very brave I think."

From the snippets I've seen, I think there's a lot of that going one, ie getting in his version of events first.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's all about context.

Imagine going to bed every night wondering if tomorrow would be the day when someone had sold your most private secrets to a hostile press... He's completely removed that fear on his own terms. Very brave I think."

Simon Harris has posted a pic of the excerpt on Twitter.

Once again the papers have printed a load of shite and people eat it up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Our press work within a framework of the established order. That order has the Crown at the very top of its pecking order. Of course they're going to demonise anyone who dares to criticise the establishment, even if is someone who is part of the same Royal household.

Reply privately

By *ryan...Man
over a year ago

1950's Original

"I've no strong views re Harry but he does appear to be having some sort of breakdown "

If he'd have stopped in the UK he could have used ( his!) RAC

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

" He is totally deluded or on another planet

He said Meghan conceived because she put her pregnancy test on a box of his dead mother's hair."

Not as good at biology as he is at killing people clearly.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"

"

Harry... That's not frost bite mate...

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"I've no strong views re Harry but he does appear to be having some sort of breakdown "

Poor Harry. Maybe what he needs is to move to california and stay out of the public eye

Reply privately

By *Cocksucker84Man
over a year ago

newcastle

I'd rather a royal with a personality and backbone like Harry and Meghan who will call people out than the faceless, tabloid-pandering, nonce-protecting non-entities that we actually have in the line of succession. Imagine if William and Kate had shown a united front with the other 2 in a show of solidarity against many of the things the tabloids were saying about Harry and Meghan as a couple? It would have ushered in a new era of royals recognising that the institution isn't beyond reproach. Instead it's more of the same. Time for a republic.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd rather a royal with a personality and backbone like Harry and Meghan who will call people out than the faceless, tabloid-pandering, nonce-protecting non-entities that we actually have in the line of succession. Imagine if William and Kate had shown a united front with the other 2 in a show of solidarity against many of the things the tabloids were saying about Harry and Meghan as a couple? It would have ushered in a new era of royals recognising that the institution isn't beyond reproach. Instead it's more of the same. Time for a republic. "

Exactly how much money is the Parasite making from his Netflix and books deals?

personality and backbone haha nice one, we all like a laugh.

Reply privately

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

"I'd rather a royal with a personality and backbone like Harry and Meghan who will call people out than the faceless, tabloid-pandering, nonce-protecting non-entities that we actually have in the line of succession. Imagine if William and Kate had shown a united front with the other 2 in a show of solidarity against many of the things the tabloids were saying about Harry and Meghan as a couple? It would have ushered in a new era of royals recognising that the institution isn't beyond reproach. Instead it's more of the same. Time for a republic.

personality and backbone haha nice one, we all like a laugh. "

Do you not think walking away from the royal family took 'backbone'?

I mean given the rest of them exist on tax payer handouts and accumulated family wealth, how is he a parasite fir earning money?

Reply privately

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

[Removed by poster at 07/01/23 20:13:48]

Reply privately

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

Personally, I think Megan is encouraging him to bring down the entire British monarchy!

You may think that’s good or bad, depending on your politics, but whether or not Britain would be better without the monarchy is another question altogether! The way Harry’s doing it will deal an almighty blow not just to the monarchy but, by association, to Britain!

I also suspect that he might well be being encouraged by the deeply anti-British Irish-Americans who will delight in all this!

Can the monarchy survive Harry and Meghan’s missiles? The situation is deeply uncertain!

In addition, Harry has just put himself and his family at risk of Taliban reprisals. What a total berk! What nutter advised him to reveal the details of his exploits against the Taliban? Some arrogant American self-appointed media guru twat? Meghan? Or the great plonker himself?

Lizzie must be spinning in her grave and Charles and Will have got to try to rise above all this trans-atlantic shitstorm!

In any other century Harry would be justifiably up in court on charges of High Treason.

He has betrayed his own family, he has betrayed the armed services and he has betrayed his country!

All for the sake of a second-rate Hollywood life and a second-hand Hollywood wife!

Reply privately

By *arleyfatboy2019Couple
over a year ago

Devon

Totally agree with the above post

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Totally agree with the above post "

+1

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"Personally, I think Megan is encouraging him to bring down the entire British monarchy!

You may think that’s good or bad, depending on your politics, but whether or not Britain would be better without the monarchy is another question altogether! The way Harry’s doing it will deal an almighty blow not just to the monarchy but, by association, to Britain!

I also suspect that he might well be being encouraged by the deeply anti-British Irish-Americans who will delight in all this!

Can the monarchy survive Harry and Meghan’s missiles? The situation is deeply uncertain!

In addition, Harry has just put himself and his family at risk of Taliban reprisals. What a total berk! What nutter advised him to reveal the details of his exploits against the Taliban? Some arrogant American self-appointed media guru twat? Meghan? Or the great plonker himself?

Lizzie must be spinning in her grave and Charles and Will have got to try to rise above all this trans-atlantic shitstorm!

In any other century Harry would be justifiably up in court on charges of High Treason.

He has betrayed his own family, he has betrayed the armed services and he has betrayed his country!

All for the sake of a second-rate Hollywood life and a second-hand Hollywood wife! "

Disagree! Yes the taliban thing (not sure if was taken out of context will have to wait and see) was not a good idea! But he loves meghan! She is lovely! As is his little family! As for the royals none of us knows what's gone on behind closed doors! Look how Diana was treated! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd rather a royal with a personality and backbone like Harry and Meghan who will call people out than the faceless, tabloid-pandering, nonce-protecting non-entities that we actually have in the line of succession. Imagine if William and Kate had shown a united front with the other 2 in a show of solidarity against many of the things the tabloids were saying about Harry and Meghan as a couple? It would have ushered in a new era of royals recognising that the institution isn't beyond reproach. Instead it's more of the same. Time for a republic.

Only snowflakes and wokes would think he is not a parasite.

Yes I read your profile hence - snowflake.

Reply privately

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

[Removed by poster at 07/01/23 20:26:12]

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Only snowflakes and wokes would think he is not a parasite.

Yes I read your profile hence - snowflake."

Reply privately

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

The Monarchy is about constitutional stability and checks and balances on the power of the PM and government. It’s not about what the street-cred and your opinion of the good or bad celebrity status of the family!

Would you really like to have had any of our PMs as Head of State! Cos that’s probably what they would be if it weren’t for the monarchy! Republic? There would have been no-one in higher authority to pressure Liz Truss to go for a start! A highway to a truly fucked-up Britain!

Reply privately

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

"Personally, I think Megan is encouraging him to bring down the entire British monarchy!

All for the sake of a second-rate Hollywood life and a second-hand Hollywood wife! "

What has he done that equates to high treason?

Reply privately

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

All for the sake of a second-rate Hollywood life and a second-hand Hollywood wife!

Disagree! Yes the taliban thing (not sure if was taken out of context will have to wait and see) was not a good idea! But he loves meghan! She is lovely! As is his little family! As for the royals none of us knows what's gone on behind closed doors! Look how Diana was treated! X"

Sure he loves Meghan! Sure he’s got a nice little family! Nope, that’s not my problem! And sure, Diana was totally ill-equipped to deal with the constraints and demands of a Royal life which probably ought to come with a government health warning. It’s hardly a normal life by any measure!

Harry however, has wilfully buggered his relationship with the rest of his family for the sake of earning money!

Well, I hope he’s satisfied and made lots because now he‘s sold his own family down the river, what’s he going to do for money going forward? Today’s news: tomorrow’s chip paper! He’s got nothing more to offer: he’s a spent force! He’s burnt his bridges, still expects Charles and Will to greet him with open arms, no doubt, and exactly where does he go from here!

He’s clearly a man without a plan, with nothing to offer except sordid and cheap stories about his family to sell to the press! Well, that’s done! Now what? Is he going to retrain as a Hollywood actor and land the next James Bond contract? Methinks not!

Reply privately

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

[Removed by poster at 07/01/23 20:48:47]

Reply privately

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

What has he done that equates to high treason?"

Really? Is that not pretty obvious? Oh where do I start? Grief, not sure I can be arsed to give a detailed answer to this: but just look at the whole picture!

Let me put the question back to you another way: what has he said that wouldn’t equate to high treason? We are talking serious bloody allegations about the King and his own brother, the heir to the throne, both of whom he has really done everything to throw in the shitpool, not to mention making himself and his whole family a potential terrorist target which will present an ever-greater headache for his security detail and that of our royals! Exactly what part of that does not constitute such major threats to the British Monarchy so as not to constitute High Treason?

Reply privately

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

What has he done that equates to high treason?"

Or to put it another way: Many traitors down the ages have had their heads chopped off for much less than this!

Reply privately

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Or to put it another way: Many traitors down the ages have had their heads chopped off for much less than this! "

But he's not a traitor?

Reply privately

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

Or to put it another way: Many traitors down the ages have had their heads chopped off for much less than this!

But he's not a traitor?"

So it might appear as he certainly hasn’t been accused openly by anyone important as a traitor. However, in my humble eyes, and I suspect in the ever-growing court of public opinion, there are many people who do see him as such.

Reply privately

By *Cocksucker84Man
over a year ago

newcastle

At least he's making money and not taking it from the taxpayer because there's nothing more parasitic than that. You'd call regular people who do it spongers. Also- the term woke is so predictable at this point. This is how I see myself- someone with the intelligence to realise that times change, attitudes change and behaviours change. Be a little bit more 'woke' and care more about things like the royals shielding someone who at best fraternised with human traffickers and at worst was complicit in the atrocities they carried out against their victims. The royals don't care about you. Time to put money to better use than giving it to this absolute circus.

Reply privately

By *lueFireCouple
over a year ago

At least he's making money and not taking it from the taxpayer because there's nothing more parasitic than that. You'd call regular people who do it spongers. Also- the term woke is so predictable at this point. This is how I see myself- someone with the intelligence to realise that times change, attitudes change and behaviours change. Be a little bit more 'woke' and care more about things like the royals shielding someone who at best fraternised with human traffickers and at worst was complicit in the atrocities they carried out against their victims. The royals don't care about you. Time to put money to better use than giving it to this absolute circus. "

Reply privately

By *Cocksucker84Man
over a year ago

newcastle

And a job

Who cares ?

I think Diana would be immensely proud of him tbh! X"

I reckon she would be as well. Many of the things that have been said were said by her over 25 years ago. People have short/selective memories when it suits.

Reply privately

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

To be fair the siblings of the monarch or heir always rebel as they are like spare parts and know not what to do with themselves! People forget the embarrassment Margaret was to the Queen, the same is obviously true of Andrew and now Harry! The Queen’s father was perhaps the exception which proved the rule! I wonder if George’s siblings will grow up to be a family disaster too?

Reply privately

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

And a job

Who cares ?

I think Diana would be immensely proud of him tbh! X

I reckon she would be as well. Many of the things that have been said were said by her over 25 years ago. People have short/selective memories when it suits. "

Yes, Harry’s certainly continuing Diana’s legacy of being a right pain in the arse to the monarchy! It may be ‘brave’ but it’s extremely selfish and indulgent. The stability of the country rests to a huge degree on the office of the Monarch. Weakening the monarch further is not in the best interests of the nation.

Reply privately

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

So that's his dad. His step mum, his brother and sister in law, his nephews and nieces, his army buddy's, the woman he lost his cherry too, Palace staff...royally shafted (see what I did there?) Good work fella

Reply privately