Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fuller bust sexy lingerie

Jump to newest

By *tanners86 OP   Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Hello all. Happy new year

I’ve started playing with a regular friend whose birthday is coming up next week.

I wanted to get her some very very naughty lingerie (her request!). My issue is, she’s a 34JJ!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just did a Google and Curvy Kate has some lovely things

over a year ago

Bravissimo do some great lingerie

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Primark

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

Yep, agree with Curvy Kate (Scantilly is their naughtier range).

Bravissimo is gorgeous but doesn't tend to have much 'naughty' stuff.

Empress Mimi is lovely too - the green bodysuit and green bra/knickers on our profile are by them. It would be worth chatting with their customer service as the sizing is their own - lots of adjustment straps on both the bras and knickers. They don't have underwires which for me at 34G is just about ok but might be a deal breaker for your friend. Don't be put off by the pricing in dollars - they are UK based.

Most of the cheaper stuff I've bought from Lovehoney or Ann Summers has been disappointing - nowhere near big enough in the cup.

Mrs

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Yep, agree with Curvy Kate (Scantilly is their naughtier range).

Bravissimo is gorgeous but doesn't tend to have much 'naughty' stuff.

Empress Mimi is lovely too - the green bodysuit and green bra/knickers on our profile are by them. It would be worth chatting with their customer service as the sizing is their own - lots of adjustment straps on both the bras and knickers. They don't have underwires which for me at 34G is just about ok but might be a deal breaker for your friend. Don't be put off by the pricing in dollars - they are UK based.

Most of the cheaper stuff I've bought from Lovehoney or Ann Summers has been disappointing - nowhere near big enough in the cup.

Mrs"

Oh Empress Mimi have beautiful sets! Thank you for the suggestion (even if not aimed for me), it's exactly the sort of lingerie I love.

over a year ago

harlowandfox

By *ulieAndBeefCouple
over a year ago

Manchester-ish

"Oh Empress Mimi have beautiful sets! Thank you for the suggestion (even if not aimed for me), it's exactly the sort of lingerie I love. "

You're welcome! I've been eyeing up the Zazzy Zelda for my next purchase - I love the burlesque vibe!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Oh Empress Mimi have beautiful sets! Thank you for the suggestion (even if not aimed for me), it's exactly the sort of lingerie I love.

You're welcome! I've been eyeing up the Zazzy Zelda for my next purchase - I love the burlesque vibe!"

The Venus set really suits you! I'm thinking of ordering the My Fair Daisy set, fallen in love with it and going to use it to keep up the gym motivation this month.

Post new Message to Thread