Jump to newest

By *emmefatale OP   Woman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

youve ever had....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

From my sister many years ago: A mug with 'Gino' written on it and a plastic comb, cheap toothbrush, small tube of unknown toothpaste, and a pair of them small rounded scissors inside the mug.

And I'd got her a fucking skateboard with the latest Cryptonic wheels and all the safety pads to go with it. Felt proper mugged I tell ya! Oops hehehe

Forum Mod

over a year ago

A build your own Big Ben out of matchsticks

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

"youve ever had.... "

after spending 30yrs in a garage most as a forman

my bloody mother gave me ..........

the readers digest book

how to fix a car

ffs

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

lol very good the worst thing i got was a ball of string and scissors of a old aunt when i was a kid

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

My husband once gave me abox with a note in saying that Ihad to hunt for my present. I thought how romantic.

Ha, he'd bought it, put it somewhere safe, so safe he couldn;t remember where he put it.

I got it at Easter

over a year ago

Every year my partner ad I get each other a stocking and pop it on the end of the bed.

After he excitedly opened his to reveal the books he wished to read, the dvd's he had asked for and all the other little sentimental bits you put in...i excited picked up mine.

It contain....

One fake dog turd....which he promptly threw on the floor and giggled like a girl at it.

One pair of edible undies....size sml! which he then took a bite out of, just because he was curious to see what they tasted like.

One pack or adult playing cards (women)

and a plug adaptor.

over a year ago

Herman's Hermits greatest hits found it's way into my xmas stocking one year from my best mate.....he got it back for his birthday

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Every year my partner ad I get each other a stocking and pop it on the end of the bed.

After he excitedly opened his to reveal the books he wished to read, the dvd's he had asked for and all the other little sentimental bits you put in...i excited picked up mine.

It contain....

One fake dog turd....which he promptly threw on the floor and giggled like a girl at it.

One pair of edible undies....size sml! which he then took a bite out of, just because he was curious to see what they tasted like.

and a plug adaptor."

Did the stocking go nicely round his throat.................................... Tight

over a year ago

"Every year my partner ad I get each other a stocking and pop it on the end of the bed.

It contain....

and a plug adaptor."

WOW!! What classy gifts.......that's Mrs Stu's pressie's sorted for this year...off out to joke shop now

over a year ago

It contain....

and a plug adaptor.

Did the stocking go nicely round his throat.................................... Tight"

lets just say he hasnt made the same mistake again lol

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

i bet he hasnt lol

over a year ago

My EX husband got me a dyson and sum anti wrinkle cream. I was 25 at the time!!

over a year ago

My ex husband bought me a tumble dryer for our first christmas together..... even he couldn't fail to see the disappointment shining in my eyes. He took me out and bought me a new dress and a coat.

over a year ago

Its the thought that counts........

over a year ago

i remember one of my friends took me to his house to show me his impressive video collection.

the next xmas a gift from him i recived some of those videos he no longer watched lmao all tatty cases and everything lmao

over a year ago

"Its the thought that counts........ "

I thought I counted

over a year ago

"Its the thought that counts........

I thought I counted "

Laine if I got you in stockings this Xmas, that would DEFFO count!!!!

over a year ago

One year a friend bought me a Spice girls single, I've still got it somewhere, can't remember what it was called but it's the one with the spanish sounding guitar at the start.

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Socks are bad but it has to be a comedy tie!

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

or soap on a rope ?

over a year ago

curling tongs from my mother........ my hair like leo sayer after bein plugged into a socket it gets attacked every day with the ghd's and she got me curling tongs after 27 yrs of moanin about curls and spendin a fortune on straightnin products and straightners!!

over a year ago

My worse xmas pressy was a bottle of perfume from quid shop my daughter bought me when she was younger, i loved it of course when i opened it, as all mums do lol

But i remember her saying to me one day "mum why dont you ever wear that perfume i bought you" so i said "i do but because you bought it i save it for special occasions" phew got away with it till one day she found it and it was nearly empty and she commented on how it was nearly all gone, so i said "thats because its my fave and i wear it a lot" so she went and got me another for my birthday ffs, took me 5 months of squrting it down the loo to get rid of that too

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

One auntie bought myself and my sister a ladybird book each. She was 11 i was 14. My ex husband one year bought me a pair of white cowboy boots

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"curling tongs from my mother........ my hair like leo sayer after bein plugged into a socket it gets attacked every day with the ghd's and she got me curling tongs after 27 yrs of moanin about curls and spendin a fortune on straightnin products and straightners!! "
thats very funny xx

By *-and-KCouple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

I've had two, both from the same sister in law.

1 year it was one of those singing fish on a plinth.

Year after it was a coffee mug, just a plain white coffee mug.

And she seemed dissapointed when I put it in the cupboard with all the ones we already owned

over a year ago

mines has gotta be passport cover an

a suit case tag

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

"mines has gotta be passport cover an

a suit case tag "

bit of a hint there lol

over a year ago

"curling tongs from my mother........ my hair like leo sayer after bein plugged into a socket it gets attacked every day with the ghd's and she got me curling tongs after 27 yrs of moanin about curls and spendin a fortune on straightnin products and straightners!! thats very funny xx "

oh the list goes on... manicure set...have been a compulsive nail biter since i was a child then the white sloggi knickers size 22 i was a 12 then... t perfume when my gran used to wear it i vomited... screwdriver set ... times i dont know if she does it for a laugh or if she a wee bit backward lol!

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

I gave my first husband divorce papers one christmas........

Come to think of it, that was my best present..... ever!

over a year ago

Mine might be a snowball

over a year ago

From my inlaws... some 'dress' jewellery (I'm allergic to nickel), a beige shawl and some Charlie perfume.

This was 2 years ago (I was 28). I still have the perfume stashed in an old handbag. The shawl made one appearance when we went away for a weekend with them and I gingerly wore the jewellery once for a meal at their house - I put them on at the doorstep when we arrived and took them off in the car on the way home then itched for a week!

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I got a very heavy pressie from a friend a few years back and put it under the tree in great antisipation, when I opened it it was a glass storage jar!! ??? Just the like the ones in the pound shop! I never did find a use for it and eventually sold ot on a car boot sale for 50p

over a year ago

I dont get any

santa dont come here

over a year ago

"From my inlaws... some 'dress' jewellery (I'm allergic to nickel), a beige shawl and some Charlie perfume.

This was 2 years ago (I was 28). I still have the perfume stashed in an old handbag. The shawl made one appearance when we went away for a weekend with them and I gingerly wore the jewellery once for a meal at their house - I put them on at the doorstep when we arrived and took them off in the car on the way home then itched for a week! "

Oh be careful...

I was in a pub once and a guy sniffed the air and said whats that ?

I said.."oh...you can smell my "

Never lived that down

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"From my inlaws... some 'dress' jewellery (I'm allergic to nickel), a beige shawl and some Charlie perfume.

This was 2 years ago (I was 28). I still have the perfume stashed in an old handbag. The shawl made one appearance when we went away for a weekend with them and I gingerly wore the jewellery once for a meal at their house - I put them on at the doorstep when we arrived and took them off in the car on the way home then itched for a week!

Oh be careful...

I was in a pub once and a guy sniffed the air and said whats that ?

I said.."oh...you can smell my "

Never lived that down "

PMSL

over a year ago

A wooden chicken from my beloved Mum in law ... I suspect it was a pressie someone had given her previously, as she lives on a farm

over a year ago

I think a bad one was giving a friend a much wanted and requested book for her christmas, only to get it back two months later for my birthday

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

When was about 8years old, i saves and saved and got my best mate a Transformer for xmas, she was a tomboy and a half.

Was dead excited to give it to her as i knew she would love it.

Was rather disappointed when i opened my present of a scabby old teddy that she didnt like. And she didnt even have to work for her pocket money - her parents just gave her money.

That was a big lesson in learning you give to give, not to recieve!!!!

Now i give nothing, lol

over a year ago

Worst present was a pair of knitted gloves from an old Aunt they were too small as well so threw them out...

Two months later when I saw her she asked me if I had liked my gift of the gloves with the £10 notes stuffed into each finger for security in the post...Doh!

By *riendlyfunfemWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"Worst present was a pair of knitted gloves from an old Aunt they were too small as well so threw them out...

Two months later when I saw her she asked me if I had liked my gift of the gloves with the £10 notes stuffed into each finger for security in the post...Doh! "

PMFSL

over a year ago

one yr my nana gave me hand knitted jumper for xmas. it had a snooker table on it, all the balls and 2 cues! I had to wear it all day down the pub and to dinner. I was 22 at the time!! But god I wish I still had it

over a year ago

one of my favs was an aunty when we were younger knitted me and my 3 brothers jumpers.... i think she must have borrowed the pattern from quasimodo..... one sleeve too long other 2 short neck that would have choked u and in the most horrendous shade of burgandy which matched our faces after wearin them for ten mins!! still look at the photo and laugh!

Post new Message to Thread