Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Compliments for men (on Fab)

Jump to newest

By *ose-tinted Glasses OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I was reading the ‘Compliments on Fab’ thread about how women feel getting compliments on here. And I thought about how they feel as a guy. Because it’s quite different, thanks to that old male/female ratio around here.

Most women seem to feel the majority of compliments they get from us guys on Fab are pretty empty. That they’re just about trying to get into their knickers. And that the men are probably sending the same compliments to all and sundry. Whereas heartfelt compliments from their friends mean more.

But what about us blokes?

How do Fab compliments feel when (if) we receive them? How do you take ’em? How do you react? What’s it like, being you?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I mean, OBVIOUSLY as per the other thread I will take any compliment thrown at me because I'm a needy man slut apparently!

Or just you know, like compliments?

By *ife NinjaMan
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Compliment away. At my age, it's difficult to get offended

over a year ago

Glasgow

Me, I’ve always been pretty bad at accepting compliments. Probably a low self-esteem thing when I was younger, I guess. But I’m better with them now.

When I get the occasional compliment from a super-hot Fab superstar, I go weak at the knees. It’s like my kryptonite. ‘This absolute hottie actually fancies me? Holy fuck.’ Those are rare and precious moments and I thank my lucky stars (or pagan deity, take your pick).

Not so much when I get the regular ‘Nice cock mate’ messages from random guys. I mean, it’s still a compliment, but … y’know.

over a year ago

Depends on what they are complimenting me on

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

from personal opinion its nice recieve a compliment,,

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

It depends on the day.

Some days, I log off all coy.

Other days, I take the compliment and make peace with the fact that I'm about to fuck yet another catfish.

Occasionally there are days where I am busy fucking a catfish and get blocked before I ever see the compliment.

over a year ago

Shoulda replied here not the other thread.

"Context and person is important.

Someone who's profile has lots of verís and profile so v focused on sex: meh.

Someone with a well rounded profile: nice to hear. May be slightly wary still

Someone who has complimented on body (or worse cock): even if genuine, doesn't really resonate deeply. Suspect its part of an agenda to meet (and that's fine btw)

Someone who has complimented on profile or a what I said on a forum post: more likely to be accepted as it feels personal.

A complete random: doesn't mean too much. Wary

Someone I've spoken with, or at least recognise from forums: yeah, that feels good. And taken as genuine."

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Someone I've spoken with, or at least recognise from forums: yeah, that feels good. And taken as genuine."

Yeah, this one I agree with.

over a year ago

I dont mind em but it usually means she wants a dicking

over a year ago

It’s lovely getting compliments, makes me smile

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

We give compliments where they are due to the males even though we don't meet, for example the lovely house waffle above lovely gent, we had to verify even though we didn't chat long, credit where credits due he seems lush, also a few others complimented on great profiles.

Mrs

over a year ago

I'll let you know how I react when I get one lol

over a year ago

"I'll let you know how I react when I get one lol"

Nice lens on you x

By *he ass man 666Man
over a year ago

between your legs

Complements are nice gives your confidence a boost

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I've never been great at accepting physical compliments in regard to how I look or dress and only slightly better with those offered in regard to how I've done my job or helped someone out.

I've never received a compliment from a stranger irl and am a little sceptical in regard to them on here also.

That's probably based on experience when I've had messages telling me how amazing I am from people I've never spoken to before but when we meet at socials they completely blank me.

Anyone who knows me through here can confirm I don't blow smoke up anyones arse on this site and I certainly don't expect anyone to blow it up mine either.

By *eardedman7Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

Compliments are always nice, could make someone’s day

By *lackshadow7Man
over a year ago

Toronto

Really depends on the compliment tbh.

Some definitely feel disingenuous. Others, i accept and thank the giver. Ultimately you just have to trust your gut.

I don’t subscribe to the “men should be grateful for amy attention they get on here” mentality, and that applies to complimentary messages.

over a year ago

"We give compliments where they are due to the males even though we don't meet, for example the lovely house waffle above lovely gent, we had to verify even though we didn't chat long, credit where credits due he seems lush, also a few others complimented on great profiles.

Mrs "

I'm taking this one on face value !

By *attoo manMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

It’s all ways lovely getting compliments. Just wish i had more.

over a year ago

"It’s all ways lovely getting compliments. Just wish i had more."

I love your chin x

over a year ago

"I was reading the ‘Compliments on Fab’ thread about how women feel getting compliments on here. And I thought about how they feel as a guy. Because it’s quite different, thanks to that old male/female ratio around here.

Most women seem to feel the majority of compliments they get from us guys on Fab are pretty empty. That they’re just about trying to get into their knickers. And that the men are probably sending the same compliments to all and sundry. Whereas heartfelt compliments from their friends mean more.

But what about us blokes?

How do Fab compliments feel when (if) we receive them? How do you take ’em? How do you react? What’s it like, being you?

Enquiring minds want to know."

It's your eyes... every time! x

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"We give compliments where they are due to the males even though we don't meet, for example the lovely house waffle above lovely gent, we had to verify even though we didn't chat long, credit where credits due he seems lush, also a few others complimented on great profiles.

Mrs

"

You just want a hamper

By *attoo manMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

"It’s all ways lovely getting compliments. Just wish i had more.

I love your chin x"

Why thank you

over a year ago

Mrs

You just want to humpher "

ftfy

over a year ago

Glasgow

"It's your eyes... every time! x"

Shush, or everyone will want to see them.

By *ettyJaneNWWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Depends on what they are complimenting me on "

Your fingernails look lovely and neat

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

I'm happy receiving them, it's never a bad thing to get a compliment.

I got called a asshole yesterday and it made my day

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

I'm always appreciative of any compliment I receive, even the ones that simply message saying "hot" or "nice cock" will get thanked.

I think so far only one woman has dropped me a few private messages complimenting me and my appearance ... Thank you Red

over a year ago

I don’t get many. And when I do, I take them as they are and from who they are. Some are fun and flirty, I like those. Some seem genuine compliments that are delivered to try to make me feel good, and I can relate to those as this place would be cool if we all did that. I try to do that.

I’ve never thought anyone compliments me to get in my pants (I wish they would) because I never expect anything genuine from Fab anymore. It’s a nice surprise if anything ever happens or someone makes it crystal clear they mainly be complimenting me for something more than a flirt.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I'll let you know....err sometime.

Think I might be either too cynical or tone deaf or not notice them....

I do remember one though...she said I had a nice ass...whilst looking at my face....hmmmm!

over a year ago

Compliments in person generally embarrass me. Here, they are just trying to get into my boxers.....

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Compliments about my looks, I'm really not overly interested in though they are obviously appreciated. Compliments about my mind, my views, my opinions, particularly from peoplebon here I respect, I massively appreciate those and am usually humbled to receive them

By *rispyDuckMan
over a year ago

C_inese Takeaway near you

I prefer being send a nude than a compliment

over a year ago

Compliments are few and far between in all aspects of life. Love giving and receiving!

Post new Message to Thread