Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Embarrassing moments

Jump to newest

By *uitarman222222 OP   Man
over a year ago

Village near great yarmouth

Would like to hear about your most embarrassing moments featuring your boyfriends or girlfriends parents.

My story: My gf and I went on a holiday for a week in France with my parents. My gf was very shy and she insisted we didn't have sex in case my parents overheard. On the first night we found it difficult to go to sleep because my parents indulged in a one hour sex session. We could clearly hear my mum shouting fuck me, and screaming when she orgasmed. About five times.

We were so embarrassed by my parents we didn't leave our bedroom in the morning until they went out.

We went out for the day and arrived back later. My gf wanted a shower and got undressed and put on a dressing gown. She went to the bathroom but realised my parents were in the shower together. She didn't see anything as there was a closed shower curtain, but she could hear them. She came downstairs and told me what had happened.

It was a chilly night and I'd started a log fire in the grate. After about ten minutes my parents came down. My mum wearing a see through night dress, and my dad in striped pyjamas. I thought things could not get more embarrassing. My gf was shyly standing with her back to the fire when I noticed her dressing gown had caught alight on the back. I jumped up and without thinking tore off her dressing gown and threw it to the floor and stamped on it to put it out.

Then I looked up to see my very shy gf in shock, as she stood totally naked in front of my parents. It took her a few seconds before it hit home and she belatedly put one arm over her breasts and moved her other hand down to cover her shaved pussy.

The scene seemed to freeze for ages. Then my gf burst into tears and ran upstairs.

She couldn't stand the embarrassment and we left the next morning. She was so traumatised she ended the relationship with me.

The icing on the cake, not! was on our last night my parents fucked on and off all night and in the morning. My mum's screaming, their headboard banging on the wall and my dad shouting obscenities meant we hardly slept at all.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By * lolita xWoman
over a year ago

North

Honestly this sounds like horrendous

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

Was the food nice though?

over a year ago

"Honestly this sounds like horrendous "

It was for us both.

over a year ago

"Was the food nice though? "

Lol. A long time ago, so the only memory I have, is this incident.

over a year ago

There must be others out there that have been embarrassed by their parents actions in front of their bf/gf?

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Your parents sound awful. Sorry

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

"Your parents sound awful. Sorry"

Fortunately I think these are the wistful ramblings of a fantasist. However, if by slim chance any of this did happen...

That's not right, OP. It's abusive for parents to inflict their sex lives onto their children.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Was the food nice though?

Lol. A long time ago, so the only memory I have, is this incident. "

Do you still wank about it?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/11/22 12:04:55]

over a year ago

"Was the food nice though?

Lol. A long time ago, so the only memory I have, is this incident.

Do you still wank about it?"

Why would one?

over a year ago

Me and my ex got pulled aside by her mom and dad because her neighbours complained about the noisy sex we had and they heard through the window

Embarrassing conversation

Would have been more embarrassing if they had known she had been pegging me at the time haha

over a year ago

"Me and my ex got pulled aside by her mom and dad because her neighbours complained about the noisy sex we had and they heard through the window

Embarrassing conversation

Would have been more embarrassing if they had known she had been pegging me at the time haha "

Oh dear.thank you for that

By *asmine xxxWoman
over a year ago

Cornwall, Bristol

When I was younger my elderly neighbour beckoned me over the fence and said would I mind keeping the noise down they could hear the headboard banging at night. I wouldn’t have minded but the bed was on the opposite wall and the neighbours the other side never said a word x

By *adbutsanecoupleCouple
over a year ago

Calne

My wife and mother in law had a girly night in when I went down the pub with the lads for a few beers.

When I got home they had gone to bed so I quietly stripped off and got in to bed feeling horny so I slipped my hand in between the wife’s legs gently rubbing her pussy, feeling that she was nice and wet and had spread her legs wide I ventured down in between her legs and had just started licking her clit when I heard my mother in law yell what the hell was going on, as I looked up I looked straight into the mother in laws face with the wife laying next to her looking very confused.

Turns out that after a few drinks the mother in law had decided to sleep in our bed for some reason and that was a very awkward moment especially having to explain to the wife what was going on

however it was the day that I found out that the mother in law had a nice clean shaven pussy like my wife

over a year ago

My most embarrassing moment was when I was having sex with a friend of mine. We thought her son was away at uni.

His lecture got cancelled and he came home early. We had been having it off for quite a while.

I was giving here cunnillingus on the rug in front of the fire. I still remember it vividly. It was very embarrassing.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"My wife and mother in law had a girly night in when I went down the pub with the lads for a few beers.

When I got home they had gone to bed so I quietly stripped off and got in to bed feeling horny so I slipped my hand in between the wife’s legs gently rubbing her pussy, feeling that she was nice and wet and had spread her legs wide I ventured down in between her legs and had just started licking her clit when I heard my mother in law yell what the hell was going on, as I looked up I looked straight into the mother in laws face with the wife laying next to her looking very confused.

Turns out that after a few drinks the mother in law had decided to sleep in our bed for some reason and that was a very awkward moment especially having to explain to the wife what was going on

however it was the day that I found out that the mother in law had a nice clean shaven pussy like my wife "

Even if you hadn't fingered her,wouldn't it be really weird sharing a bed with your MIL ?

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Would like to hear about your most embarrassing moments featuring your boyfriends or girlfriends parents.

My story: My gf and I went on a holiday for a week in France with my parents. My gf was very shy and she insisted we didn't have sex in case my parents overheard. On the first night we found it difficult to go to sleep because my parents indulged in a one hour sex session. We could clearly hear my mum shouting fuck me, and screaming when she orgasmed. About five times.

We were so embarrassed by my parents we didn't leave our bedroom in the morning until they went out.

We went out for the day and arrived back later. My gf wanted a shower and got undressed and put on a dressing gown. She went to the bathroom but realised my parents were in the shower together. She didn't see anything as there was a closed shower curtain, but she could hear them. She came downstairs and told me what had happened.

It was a chilly night and I'd started a log fire in the grate. After about ten minutes my parents came down. My mum wearing a see through night dress, and my dad in striped pyjamas. I thought things could not get more embarrassing. My gf was shyly standing with her back to the fire when I noticed her dressing gown had caught alight on the back. I jumped up and without thinking tore off her dressing gown and threw it to the floor and stamped on it to put it out.

Then I looked up to see my very shy gf in shock, as she stood totally naked in front of my parents. It took her a few seconds before it hit home and she belatedly put one arm over her breasts and moved her other hand down to cover her shaved pussy.

The scene seemed to freeze for ages. Then my gf burst into tears and ran upstairs.

She couldn't stand the embarrassment and we left the next morning. She was so traumatised she ended the relationship with me.

The icing on the cake, not! was on our last night my parents fucked on and off all night and in the morning. My mum's screaming, their headboard banging on the wall and my dad shouting obscenities meant we hardly slept at all."

lol see parents do have sex

over a year ago

Calne

"My wife and mother in law had a girly night in when I went down the pub with the lads for a few beers.

however it was the day that I found out that the mother in law had a nice clean shaven pussy like my wife

Even if you hadn't fingered her,wouldn't it be really weird sharing a bed with your MIL ?"

Yep after I was like wtf whose idea was it for her to Kip in our bed and my wife was like we were a bit pissed and never really thought it through

over a year ago

"When I was younger my elderly neighbour beckoned me over the fence and said would I mind keeping the noise down they could hear the headboard banging at night. I wouldn’t have minded but the bed was on the opposite wall and the neighbours the other side never said a word x "

Lol

over a year ago

Oh dear, lol

over a year ago

Even if you hadn't fingered her,wouldn't it be really weird sharing a bed with your MIL ?

Yep after I was like wtf whose idea was it for her to Kip in our bed and my wife was like we were a bit pissed and never really thought it through "

That's embarrassing

over a year ago

"Would like to hear about your most embarrassing moments featuring your boyfriends or girlfriends parents.

The icing on the cake, not! was on our last night my parents fucked on and off all night and in the morning. My mum's screaming, their headboard banging on the wall and my dad shouting obscenities meant we hardly slept at all.lol see parents do have sex "

Yep they do

over a year ago

"Your parents sound awful. Sorry

Fortunately I think these are the wistful ramblings of a fantasist. However, if by slim chance any of this did happen...

That's not right, OP. It's abusive for parents to inflict their sex lives onto their children."

I was 22

over a year ago

"My most embarrassing moment was when I was having sex with a friend of mine. We thought her son was away at uni.

His lecture got cancelled and he came home early. We had been having it off for quite a while.

I was giving here cunnillingus on the rug in front of the fire. I still remember it vividly. It was very embarrassing. "

Gosh! Rather embarrassing!

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

however it was the day that I found out that the mother in law had a nice clean shaven pussy like my wife "

So you sexually assaulted your mother in law? Nice

over a year ago

So you sexually assaulted your mother in law? Nice "

I did think that's what it amounted to.

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

is this real, ha ha

over a year ago

When I first got married to my ex husband, we were sort of living at his mum's for a bit.

Decided to make him a nice meal as no one else home, remember the cookers that used to have the covers over the individual cookers rings before the pull down lids came a thing? Anyway, my mother in law used to leave her deep fat fryer on the back ones

..as you do.

Long story short I ended up melting her deep fat fryer. I was mortified!

over a year ago

Calne

I did think that's what it amounted to. "

I assume that is a tongue in cheek comment but it was traumatic for both of us and was very awkward for a long time

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

I assume that is a tongue in cheek comment but it was traumatic for both of us and was very awkward for a long time"

Not tongue in cheek.

Really quite amazing that you managed to get on the bed, under the cover, touch her, undress her, spread her legs and then position yourself in between them all without realising there was another person in the bed? Are you a family of Liliputians?

over a year ago

Calne

I assume that is a tongue in cheek comment but it was traumatic for both of us and was very awkward for a long time

Not tongue in cheek.

Really quite amazing that you managed to get on the bed, under the cover, touch her, undress her, spread her legs and then position yourself in between them all without realising there was another person in the bed? Are you a family of Liliputians?"

Oh my word, you must be very damaged to come to that conclusion. I hope you get help soon.

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

Not tongue in cheek.

Really quite amazing that you managed to get on the bed, under the cover, touch her, undress her, spread her legs and then position yourself in between them all without realising there was another person in the bed? Are you a family of Liliputians?

Oh my word, you must be very damaged to come to that conclusion. I hope you get help soon. "

You made it up didn't you.

over a year ago

Calne

Not tongue in cheek.

Oh my word, you must be very damaged to come to that conclusion. I hope you get help soon.

You made it up didn't you."

Lol somebody having a bad day?????

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Was one of my first bf think I was 15 we were walking to cinema and I didn't even need loo but I suddenly pissed my self! I wish he had just run of and left me but no! He said we go back to his house and I can get a pair of his mums nickers! Was not far but every step in my new high heels squelched! With the wee! Got back to his his dad drove me home with him! And I remember standing in my hallway with his dad and my parents all discussing me pissing myself! What made it worse he asked me out again! Saw him for short while but wasent feeling it after that has never happened since the pissing lol x

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

Not tongue in cheek.

Lol somebody having a bad day?????"

Never a bad day when you find such a lovely piece of bull shit

over a year ago

Calne

Not tongue in cheek.

Lol somebody having a bad day?????

Never a bad day when you find such a lovely piece of bull shit "

Gutted that you are saying this, ruined my day and won’t be able to sleep tonight Your opinion has always been so important to me

over a year ago

I dropped in at home one time to find by mum being fucked my my dad’s best mate in the lounge. That was fairly embarrassing….especially when I went for my dad’s shotgun..

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Honestly, I really hope most of these stories are embellished or fictional.

The most embarrassing thing that's happened to me? Off the top of my head having loud and kinky sex (floggers aren't quiet) and a flatmate coming back unexpectedly and being subjected to hearing that. Because I understand consent and boundaries and wouldn't intentionally involve a 3td party in my sexlife even to that extent.

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"Was one of my first bf think I was 15 we were walking to cinema and I didn't even need loo but I suddenly pissed my self! I wish he had just run of and left me but no! He said we go back to his house and I can get a pair of his mums nickers! Was not far but every step in my new high heels squelched! With the wee! Got back to his his dad drove me home with him! And I remember standing in my hallway with his dad and my parents all discussing me pissing myself! What made it worse he asked me out again! Saw him for short while but wasent feeling it after that has never happened since the pissing lol x"
he wasn't pissed off with you then lol

By *mwirralMan
over a year ago

wirral

To be fair friends of mine gave heard lots of dirty sex with s couple of my gf's but I never really thought about it being embarrassing.

My ex gf mum was a dirty bitch, I used to live listening to her and often thought god I would love a night with her

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"Was one of my first bf think I was 15 we were walking to cinema and I didn't even need loo but I suddenly pissed my self! I wish he had just run of and left me but no! He said we go back to his house and I can get a pair of his mums nickers! Was not far but every step in my new high heels squelched! With the wee! Got back to his his dad drove me home with him! And I remember standing in my hallway with his dad and my parents all discussing me pissing myself! What made it worse he asked me out again! Saw him for short while but wasent feeling it after that has never happened since the pissing lol xhe wasn't pissed off with you then lol "

I'm gonna c if I can find him on f book this has reminded me lol x

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"Was one of my first bf think I was 15 we were walking to cinema and I didn't even need loo but I suddenly pissed my self! I wish he had just run of and left me but no! He said we go back to his house and I can get a pair of his mums nickers! Was not far but every step in my new high heels squelched! With the wee! Got back to his his dad drove me home with him! And I remember standing in my hallway with his dad and my parents all discussing me pissing myself! What made it worse he asked me out again! Saw him for short while but wasent feeling it after that has never happened since the pissing lol xhe wasn't pissed off with you then lol "

I've found him on f book and messaged him! Not reminded him of the pissing yet lol x

over a year ago

Not tongue in cheek.

Oh my word, you must be very damaged to come to that conclusion. I hope you get help soon. "

You sexually assaulted someone. It's pretty obvious when there's already 2 people in a bed.

over a year ago

"When I first got married to my ex husband, we were sort of living at his mum's for a bit.

Decided to make him a nice meal as no one else home, remember the cookers that used to have the covers over the individual cookers rings before the pull down lids came a thing? Anyway, my mother in law used to leave her deep fat fryer on the back ones

..as you do.

Long story short I ended up melting her deep fat fryer. I was mortified!"

Oh no! Could have been worse

over a year ago

"Was one of my first bf think I was 15 we were walking to cinema and I didn't even need loo but I suddenly pissed my self! I wish he had just run of and left me but no! He said we go back to his house and I can get a pair of his mums nickers! Was not far but every step in my new high heels squelched! With the wee! Got back to his his dad drove me home with him! And I remember standing in my hallway with his dad and my parents all discussing me pissing myself! What made it worse he asked me out again! Saw him for short while but wasent feeling it after that has never happened since the pissing lol xhe wasn't pissed off with you then lol

I've found him on f book and messaged him! Not reminded him of the pissing yet lol x"

do let us know

over a year ago

Happy to receive pms if you don't want to go public with your embarrassing stories

By *hGlobbitsMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"Dear Penthouse, I never thought this would happen to me..."

over a year ago

Thank you for the PMS

over a year ago

""Dear Penthouse, I never thought this would happen to me...""

Gosh! That's going back a bit. Reminds me of reader's wifes

over a year ago

Another embarrassing parents story. Different ex gf, and this time on holiday on a boat on the Norfolk broads with her parents. First night moored by a pub and had dinner. Back to the boat and her parents stripped. Turned out they were naturarists. Next five days very embarrassing!

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

"Another embarrassing parents story. Different ex gf, and this time on holiday on a boat on the Norfolk broads with her parents. First night moored by a pub and had dinner. Back to the boat and her parents stripped. Turned out they were naturarists. Next five days very embarrassing!"

So your ex had no idea her parents were naturists before that trip?

Again your stories seem to include people with a really poor understanding of boundaries and consent

over a year ago

"Another embarrassing parents story. Different ex gf, and this time on holiday on a boat on the Norfolk broads with her parents. First night moored by a pub and had dinner. Back to the boat and her parents stripped. Turned out they were naturarists. Next five days very embarrassing!

Again your stories seem to include people with a really poor understanding of boundaries and consent"

I'd argue you have a very good point

By *thfloorCouple
over a year ago

Hove

"Another embarrassing parents story. Different ex gf, and this time on holiday on a boat on the Norfolk broads with her parents. First night moored by a pub and had dinner. Back to the boat and her parents stripped. Turned out they were naturarists. Next five days very embarrassing!

Again your stories seem to include people with a really poor understanding of boundaries and consent"

Tbf the OP is 64 (and up to +10 for fab age adjustment). Talking of an era when parents let their children in the car to go to the pub. Nearly all sex scenes on film involved coercion, even the romantic stuff. Even in the 90s consent wasn't a well formed thing. Still, some wild tales "remembered" here

Ah but to add one of my own. My dad had a younger colleague & close friend who was a total playboy. He would literally hit on anyone (only women mind you, cos machismo) just to see if they'd respond to him. He was often round our home and even went on holidays with our family. He nearly always had a new girlfriend, all very attractive and done up, and when he'd bring them round he'd introduce them to my dad, who would then jokingly "interview" them for suitability. Nothing sexual, but equally demeaning. It was some sort of vicarious living on his part I presume, and it played out as a joke amongst all participants, as many of life's minor brutalities do. I was a young girl so seeing this unfold gave me quite a few mixed messages - but don't let me lie on that couch!

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Richard E Grant was on Desert Island Discs a few weeks ago. He said when he was 10, he was asleep in the back seat of the family car. He was awoken by the "rhythmic movements" and found his mum bonking his father's best friend in the front seat of the car.

over a year ago

Again your stories seem to include people with a really poor understanding of boundaries and consent

Tbf the OP is 64 (and up to +10 for fab age adjustment). Talking of an era when parents let their children in the car to go to the pub. Nearly all sex scenes on film involved coercion, even the romantic stuff. Even in the 90s consent wasn't a well formed thing. Still, some wild tales "remembered" here

Ah but to add one of my own. My dad had a younger colleague & close friend who was a total playboy. He would literally hit on anyone (only women mind you, cos machismo) just to see if they'd respond to him. He was often round our home and even went on holidays with our family. He nearly always had a new girlfriend, all very attractive and done up, and when he'd bring them round he'd introduce them to my dad, who would then jokingly "interview" them for suitability. Nothing sexual, but equally demeaning. It was some sort of vicarious living on his part I presume, and it played out as a joke amongst all participants, as many of life's minor brutalities do. I was a young girl so seeing this unfold gave me quite a few mixed messages - but don't let me lie on that couch!"

Thank you for your post. I'm currently 65, and this happened in my early twenties.

Love your story about your dad. Parents eh!

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

"Another embarrassing parents story. Different ex gf, and this time on holiday on a boat on the Norfolk broads with her parents. First night moored by a pub and had dinner. Back to the boat and her parents stripped. Turned out they were naturarists. Next five days very embarrassing!"

And that parent's name? Albert Einstein.

over a year ago

And that parent's name? Albert Einstein."

Gosh! How did you know that?

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"and moved her other hand down to cover her shaved pussy. "

I don't know why, but the use of the adjective here made me laugh

By *igblackcock69Man
over a year ago

notts

The icing on the cake, not! was on our last night my parents fucked on and off all night and in the morning. My mum's screaming, their headboard banging on the wall and my dad shouting obscenities meant we hardly slept at all."

so it took an holiday with your girlfriend and parents to realise that your parents had a great sex life, she probably left you because blew her chance to get in first

over a year ago

The icing on the cake, not! was on our last night my parents fucked on and off all night and in the morning. My mum's screaming, their headboard banging on the wall and my dad shouting obscenities meant we hardly slept at all. so it took an holiday with your girlfriend and parents to realise that your parents had a great sex life, she probably left you because blew her chance to get in first"

As for that, I have no understanding what your point is? But thank you.

over a year ago

"and moved her other hand down to cover her shaved pussy.

I don't know why, but the use of the adjective here made me laugh "

No understanding of that, but I only got grade two A level.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

No understanding of that, but I only got grade two A level. "

You were a mature student to take your A levels after 2017

over a year ago

I don't know why, but the use of the adjective here made me laugh "

A shaved pussy 40 years ago,unusual.

over a year ago

A shaved pussy 40 years ago,unusual."

There was a reason she shaved her pubic hair.

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

There was a reason she shaved her pubic hair. "

Pubic lice ?

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

"

Pubic lice ?"

could have been an operation on her lower abdomen

By *innocentMan
over a year ago

Littlehampton

I've got more chance of growing a pony tail,than this story actually did happen.

Ps. I'm bald.

over a year ago

"

Pubic lice ?could have been an operation on her lower abdomen "

Appendix

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

"

Pubic lice ?could have been an operation on her lower abdomen

Appendix "

Post surgery sex?

By *arkandlovelyWoman
over a year ago

South Derbyshire

A shaved pussy 40 years ago,unusual."

Unusually outgoing for a very shy girl who likes standing shyly with her back to the fire, being shy.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"

Appendix "

The appendix surgery site is nowhere near the pubic hair. They do not and have not shaved pubic hair for appendix surgery ever.

I had gynaecological surgery two years ago and nothing was shaved either. They used to do it during childbirth in some places, pre-1980s.

over a year ago

"

Appendix

The appendix surgery site is nowhere near the pubic hair. They do not and have not shaved pubic hair for appendix surgery ever.

I had gynaecological surgery two years ago and nothing was shaved either. They used to do it during childbirth in some places, pre-1980s."

Not true. I had my appendix out and was shaved nipple to knee and all my pubes.That was mid 80s

over a year ago

"

Appendix

I had gynaecological surgery two years ago and nothing was shaved either. They used to do it during childbirth in some places, pre-1980s."

I was told to shave when i had my children in the mid 80s.

over a year ago

"

Appendix

I had gynaecological surgery two years ago and nothing was shaved either. They used to do it during childbirth in some places, pre-1980s.

I was told to shave when i had my children in the mid 80s."

Thank you Nell

over a year ago

I hope this is true that's so funny made my morning, thanks

Mrs C

over a year ago

"I hope this is true that's so funny made my morning, thanks