Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Forum Compliment Thread

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Nothing to do with the 'one above' and certainly not intended to be a 'love in'.

Take an opportunity to pay an honest genuine compliment to any member of the forum.

This is not a magnet to the sycophants and hopefully shouldn't be a thread based on reciprocation. Certainly not restricted by sexuality or the constraints of physical attraction. I guess, with respect, that this is not one for the 'ure gawgus' brigade.

Think about any poster on the forums, and write a brief post complimenting that person.

I'm going to do a few throughout the thread, but I'll start with two or three to get it going.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Id like to compliment Aphrodite on starting brilliant threads that are often thought provoking and insightful. Even if i do not contribute to them i feel they make great reading

Reply privately

over a year ago

To Cali for being supportive, lovely and so welcoming to me on Saturday and since then. Your advice is second to none and you're amazing. Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Minxie, she kind, humourous and a great confidant. xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wishy - I disagree with much of your politics, Many of your ideas and question the sources you use to feed some of your _iews, but I admire your stubbornness, resilience and determination.

If we transported back 98 years and I was stood in the trenches and looked to the right of me to see you stood there, I'd be happy you were on my side.

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i think everyone on the forums are great, even if i may not get them or like them as such they contribut to a great community and every day i learn stuff from them

Reply privately

over a year ago

View - when I think of you and read your contributions I am often reminded that genuine wisdom never professes to having all the answers, it rarely promise false solutions or smothers the sometimes flawed efforts of the less wise.

It manages never to shy away from helping others along the path of finding their own answers and rarely judges the destination they reach.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mines for Femme, some of the comments to threads make me laugh my arse off

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wishy - I disagree with much of your politics, Many of your ideas and question the sources you use to feed some of your _iews, but I admire your stubbornness, resilience and determination. "

I would wholeheartedly echo that sentiment.

Reply privately

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

Wishy .. calls a spade a spade even wen its quite apparent he will be shot down in flames by the masses .. i saluate u !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would like to thank minxie and Jodie for always making me chuckle

I'd like to compliment Ryan on his listening skills. He's always listening to me talk bollocks or moan

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Mine is for any poster who moans or complains about anything but not on a Thursday.

Feck off

Reply privately

over a year ago

lots of people write good things on the forums, hard to choose one, so i would say iconic 1. she is inteligent, kind and interesting and has good pictures.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bussy and Googlewhack!

Two at once - but for similar reasons. Both mad as two buckets of frogs, highly entertaining and make me chuckle til my sides physically hurt at times!

Gotta love the jokers!

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive quite a few but my favourite two are polo and _iew, both for obvious reasons

Reply privately

over a year ago

CLIFFmasgal, i love your shoes

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"CLIFFmasgal, i love your shoes "

oh why thank you you are now my favourite

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Femmefatale for having such killer acerbic wit. If I had a tophat, I'd doff it.

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

To the unholy triumvirate of Funky, Viccie and Soxy (or is that now a quadrumvirate if we include Jodie???) - your posts never fail to make me smile and occasionally make me laugh so much a little tear trickles down my leg...also Funky and Viccie share an amazing bottom though I'm not so keen on the fact that Soxy and Jodie both appear to have better legs than me

Reply privately

By *lackboaWoman
over a year ago

greenock

I'd like to thank Black Spice for starting this thread and giving me a chance to perve his avatar.....it really helps to keep an old lady warm this cold and frosty evening......thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some of you are more than ok.....

Reply privately

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

I've been usin the forum for about a mth and have really enjoyed readin what people have to say

Reply privately

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

I need to perv black spice. Brb lol

Reply privately

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

i dont join in much,but there are a few that realy make me chuckle and i always look for their threads

and then theres Bussy,i love his threads they make my day sometimes

Reply privately

By *reelove1969Couple
over a year ago

bristol

yeh but wots the deal with these bi guys !! ffs

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

My compliments are to:

Lickety splits for her wise and intelligent conversation

Tiger Feet on her ability to accept this compliment graciously - plus her knowledge of things not worth knowing

Mistletoe and Vodka for being the best female DIYer I know

Little Miss Chrissshhmas for her ability to talk non stop bollox, and for dispelling the myth about gingers

DaveJR for evading the RSPCA for so long

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My compliments are to:

Lickety splits for her wise and intelligent conversation

Tiger Feet on her ability to accept this compliment graciously - plus her knowledge of things not worth knowing

Mistletoe and Vodka for being the best female DIYer I know

Little Miss Chrissshhmas for her ability to talk non stop bollox, and for dispelling the myth about gingers

DaveJR for evading the RSPCA for so long"

Everyone loves a ginger sometimes, I even tan you know!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aphrodite - If we could access the brain of every world leader and could only choose the character of one forumite to pour into them, I'd choose you.

We would enter a new age of compassion, armed conflict and war would slowly become a thing of the past, everyone would feel included and involved.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tiger Feet on her ability to accept this compliment graciously - plus her knowledge of things not worth knowing"

Thank you.

Where's the gracious smiley?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love lots of you but my brain is too addled to name names and write coherent tosh.

The ones of you I like and respect will mostly already be aware anyway, I suspect. I'm not known for being subtle or being able to keep my mouth shut about what I think.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Licketysplits - the only thing that surpasses your intellect is your smile, even though I've never seen your face for some reason I can see or feel your smile come through on almost every one of your posts.

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"I need to perv black spice. Brb lol"

Blimey O'Reilly LouLou, that's a hell of a long perve you're having - can't say I blame you mind

Reply privately

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Soxy, a deviant of the highest order but also a very wise person and a very caring one too.

Kimmy, for being a great friend and listening when I needed it most xxx

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Wishy - I disagree with much of your politics, Many of your ideas and question the sources you use to feed some of your _iews, but I admire your stubbornness, resilience and determination.

If we transported back 98 years and I was stood in the trenches and looked to the right of me to see you stood there, I'd be happy you were on my side. "

very well put and would agree with the sentiment..

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

CutenSassy I find your threads and posts display a maturity way beyond your age and you still bring in a real sense of fun (as I said before this is not meant to be patronising!)

Blackspice I look out for your threads and posts as they are not overly frequent but when they appear they more than make up as they are invariably balanced, interesting, intelligent,thought provoking and never dismissive of anybody who has a different _iew.

View I like the compassion and empathy that shines through with your posts.

Bussy, you are funny, witty, quick at the draw and so readable and digestable all at the same time.

Wishy, while I dont share some of your _iews I find many of your posts incredibly funny and entertaining and I do agree with some of your points.

Lickety for me sums up insight, compassion, humanity and tolerance.

Minxie makes me laugh with her unique style of self deprecation while underselling her true intelligence and capacity for entertaining others.

Cheekychops your are such a llovely and strong woman!

Hellbells, you are a very warm and kind woman with great compassion for others.

KinkyKitten, you make a lot of sense most if not all the time, are incredibly down to earth, honest and open and also equipped with a brilliant sense of dry humour.

Diamondsmiles, I dont always comment but I like the direct, no nonsense style of many of your posts.

Iconic, you are a a unique lady on the threads in as much that you post a lot of sense, you are very feminine and sexy without the need for crass language and without ever losing your unique style.

Petillante, you can be very funny and cutting and sweet and back to funny... all within a few seconds.

Peaches - you are lovely, warm compassionate and apparently your roasts are to die for.

DazCazTaz... I am running out of words to describe your amazing wit, the sharpness of your responses combined with a very creative way of posting. You never fail to amaze me and I hope with your pending op you will recover well and are back soon...

Laine, you are an inspiration with your humanity, warmth, deadly sense of humour and great courage.

There are many more I could mention, Annievixen who does not post often but when she does... she posts sense (in my voew, of course)

TT you sound incredibly genuine and inspiring in what you do away from the scene.

Nucs I am in genuine awe of your dedication to your daughter.

Games4it - you are kindness and friendliness personified.

Juliewonders... your personality is simply larger than life (and your pics are awesome, too!)

And there are still more... I feel a bit bad not mentioning all of those I find inspiring but hey there will be other times.

Blackspice - thanks for a great thread.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Soxy, a deviant of the highest order but also a very wise person and a very caring one too.

Kimmy, for being a great friend and listening when I needed it most xxx"

ah hem.. if your gonna call me kimmi.. least type it with an 'i' lol i can talk lots but do have good ears too xxx

xxxxxx

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Soxy, a deviant of the highest order but also a very wise person and a very caring one too.

"

Damn, damn ... I omitted Soxy... will never ever be forgiven for that.

Nor Surreyssensual, Countantrim, (Frocks sadly not here now) and AandK, all of whom are simply great great fun for a number of reasons.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I enjoy reading all of you - the mad frogs, rabid dogs and the ones with the working cogs.

My compliment is for Polo - a veritable idea generating machine. Creativity, wit and straight talking. The Random Generators are worth the compliments alone. Thank you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would like to say thank u to everyone in the forums cos without all of you it would be exceedingly boring here ...... and there's only so long one can chat to oneself without getting fed up ........... also I've learnt masses from the forums in the time I have been here ...............

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh I also want to say:

Copacati - you have brightened my life and encouraged me to not put myself down. You are also my nut house buddy when I've worked you know who out!!

Julie - you are fab in every way and my fellow "torture Invictus" partner. Hehe.

Invictus - my stationary supplier and also all round funny man who makes me smile. When I see a Viccie boy thread I know its one I can laugh at.

But I think we should all say a big thanks to Ruggers and HPC for being our friendly mods. You keep us out of trouble!!

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

I'd like to say thanks to all the forumites (too many to mention) who wrote and sent me parcels while I was in Afghanistan.....they were all very much appreciated.

But especially Femme, Diamond and Pearl for keeping me sane for 7 months

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I want to thank those that have accepted me for me... I may not be perfect and a slightly colourful person but to those that I speak to on a daily basis.. Thank you for keeping me sane...

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

My next compliment is a joint one for Femme and Aphrodite...thank you sooooo much for the private messages I've had from you both - both of you aware that I'm crapping myself about the upcoming surgery. This is the only forum I post on and I've been overwhelmed by the positive and supportive messages I've received (not just off the two of you)...you may be strangers, but I class you as friends I have yet to meet (be afraid...be very afraid...)

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Well i think everyone is lovely apart from the odd one or two that i dont like

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"My next compliment is a joint one for Femme and Aphrodite...thank you sooooo much for the private messages I've had from you both - both of you aware that I'm crapping myself about the upcoming surgery. This is the only forum I post on and I've been overwhelmed by the positive and supportive messages I've received (not just off the two of you)...you may be strangers, but I class you as friends I have yet to meet (be afraid...be very afraid...) "

Good luck with the op... I hope you have a gorgeous nurse to look after you...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Soapy always had the funniest posts which made me laugh

Reply privately

By * starr -Woman
over a year ago

Burton on Trent.

i wish to compliment anyone and everyone who uses the forums, they make me smile, teach me things, arouse me, make me giggle, make me lol, and most of all, give me something to read all day.thank you to all the lovely peeps on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

I'm just going to assume the name change has confused people and that's why no one said me

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Apart from the nice lady who liked my shoes...she is still my favourite

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Well i think everyone is lovely apart from the odd one or two that i dont like"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well I would like to thank diamond, this lady has given me a lot of support over the last few months, femme because she tells it like it is, Ryan and davejr the banter between these two makes me giggle, bussy and _iew they give impartial advice that's always worth listening to.

There are more whose posts I like reading for different reasons

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pfffft not a single compliment

I'm saddened you shall all feel my wrath

Reply privately

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

ChrystalWheels for supporting kinksters

Invictus for litening the mood in heated forums

and all the other great forumites on here X

Reply privately

over a year ago

My compliments would go to:

EminenceNoire - for having the best ever username on the forum. The names conjurs up smooth delicious dark chocolate rolling down your lips and chin.

Miss_Tress - I don't think there is a single post from this lady that I haven't agreed with. She's the ultimate no nonsense, tell it how it is lady, and she won't take no crap from anyone, a great lady.

Game4it - honest, friendly and loveable, she brings out the protective instinct in me, when I see posts a little bitchy aimed at her, I want to wade in and sort em.

CutenSassy - this young lady is a delight on the forums, she is so mature for her age, again she brings out the mothering instinct in me, only this time I actually am old enough to be her mother.

JacknKate - these two are like Romeo and Juliet. Jack always makes jokes about Kate but you can tell with every word he loves her truly and deeply.

Bussy, Euro, Caramber, Obi, Invictus, Funky, Fabio, Blackspice - what lovely gents these are.

My friend Aphrodite and her partner, these are lovely people and it was great to find we got on as well face top face as online.

there are lots more and I always feel a bit odd posting on these kind of threads if people are left out, I'm not keen on the popularity stake kind of thing.

The main thing that is important is that even though I truly enjoy many posts and there are people whom I'm not keen on, I still like the input, even if I have to disagree with it

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

I wish to add a compliment to the lurkers and newbies on the forum. Taking the plunge can feel daunting but fresh personalities add to the richness of the forum.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The single lady I'd like to spend an evening with would be Cali. One day I would really like to meet her.

I know she's into BDSM and I'm against it, but I love the information about the lifestyle, its so interesting. I would love to be sitting next to her with a cup of tea and slice of cake and her telling me stories and me sounding like Frankie Howerd 'ooh nay nay and thrice nay Cali, ooo that is terrible'.

I think it would be a lot of fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The single lady I'd like to spend an evening with would be Cali. One day I would really like to meet her.

I know she's into BDSM and I'm against it, but I love the information about the lifestyle, its so interesting. I would love to be sitting next to her with a cup of tea and slice of cake and her telling me stories and me sounding like Frankie Howerd 'ooh nay nay and thrice nay Cali, ooo that is terrible'.

I think it would be a lot of fun "

She is amazing. I met her on Saturday & I think she's incredible!

Reply privately

over a year ago

perhaps im not the right person to compliment rusty but will do so anyway..

you took a plunge into the deep end as a relatively new face to the forum, spiced up the night shift. dont shy away from offering an opinion and contribute your experiences from your life. funny as fuck at times and helps your eyecandy. you post threads and dont take yourself seriously xx

Reply privately

By *vana sukalotWoman
over a year ago

In a land of make believe (Derby)

I always enjoy reading femme and Jodie's posts

Reply privately

over a year ago

Surreysensual - your very good at softening the edges of logic. You are able to tell somebody they are wrong in such a nice way that sometimes they don't even realise they've been corrected.

If we had to send a diplomat out to represent us, you'd get my vote.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have some more (I like this thread)

Bussy: you are light hearted and your comments get a smile out of me even when I'm feeling crap.

Femme: you take no shit and have privately given me some amazing advice.

Reply privately

over a year ago

As it's nearly Christmas...

Just like to thank all of you those we agree with and those we don't, those that make us laugh and those that annoy us, hell without you all some work may get done

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

What a lovely thread created by a gentlemen and the spirit of it has been respected by contributors not including excluding for all the wrong reasons.

It is joy to read.

Blackspice

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bussy and Googlewhack!

Two at once - but for similar reasons. Both mad as two buckets of frogs, highly entertaining and make me chuckle til my sides physically hurt at times!

Gotta love the jokers! "

I love you Obi. So much so that I am now bi-curious

Reply privately

over a year ago

To my FAB friends, you know who you are, thanks for being supportive during my darker hours, and for tolerating my eccentricities.

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Oh thankyou to exoduss for bringing a smile to my face

and to stripy oss(even though hes out to stud at the moment)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wishy - I disagree with much of your politics, Many of your ideas and question the sources you use to feed some of your _iews, but I admire your stubbornness, resilience and determination.

If we transported back 98 years and I was stood in the trenches and looked to the right of me to see you stood there, I'd be happy you were on my side. "

awww that's lovely, I agree and I reckon he would make a nice cuppa too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Parider feels lovely, warm and real, though I have never met him. Maybe one day.

He's also astute and pertinent. I like that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Blackspice a kind and thoughtful person. xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

be nice a kind and helpful person she helped me when i needed desperate help thank you

Reply privately

over a year ago

aww thanks scouselad and you look good in your pics but I wouldn't mind seeing one without the t shirt on.

Reply privately

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

being in my 8th year on here now, there have been so many, some still here and some long gone to other places, who i wish to pay tribute too.

View ..I remember you coming up from the Scottish forum god knows how many years ago and injecting some civility into the lounge, like it was yesterday.

Wishy...Apparently my political arch enemy (but i am not too sure sometimes ,not often but sometimes...lol) Thanks for managing to remain consistent and at least stating your case with conviction and coherence.

Blackspice: clearly a well balanced,intelligent Individual, who does not need to go me me me me ..just posts Intelligent questions and well balanced responses.

Splicketylips thanks for being a breath of fresh air in the forums and

and a top girl... respect!!

Ruggers: Maybe you should change your name to wise owl ,its so easy to say "I could be a mod" but i dont think many could .Thanks for jumping in when needed and staying out when it skirted a line (its a tough call) and you do it so well.

Pettilant,we both have a lot of miles on the clock, thanks for your northern

no messing straight talk,ohh and thankyou for the fear that you were dead at that weird party pmsl and the courage you administered to yourself, me and many others over the years.long may it continue !!

And also game4it, Jo your a star,you make me laff with some of your posts,even the ones you meant to be serious,honestly though your a positive force on the forums and i love your non sexual innocence at times and also love your pics .

Talking of Pics the Iconics ,more imagination in your little finger than i have in my whole body, thanks for the "scenes" you have created over the years and for your grounded comments on many many posts and friendship.

To the old friends(you know who you are) who dont come a calling much any more,thanks for the entertainment over the years and the friendship,you take it for granted until you don't get chance to pop in yourself due to work commitments and traveling etc.

Finally a big up to my besty, my BFF Aphrodite ,she who is an intelligent voice of reason in a turbulent and troubled world,who brings laughter,consistency and reasoned advice to anyone who asks,the kindest soul i have ever met.

your simply irreplaceable.

Anyone i have forgotten my apologies,its just its getting like an Oscar acceptance speech so i will shut up now by saying, what a great thread, and a merry xmas to everyone on the site.

Reply privately

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I'd like to compliment Blackspice on his thread and also his crisp white underpants. They are both a delight!

Reply privately

over a year ago

To everyone, as a new forumite, for being interesting and honest and funny!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ChrystalWheels for supporting kinksters "

Not only do we support them, we like to play with them too! I've always said the best method of learning is to take a hands on approach!

Fanks! crystal xxx

Reply privately

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"To everyone, as a new forumite, for being interesting and honest and funny! "

*puts on Terry Thomas voice*

Well helloooooo, new are we my dear mmmmmmmm How very very nice to see you.

You wont have realised yet but I'm quite a big deal around here and all you lovely filly's have to send me your private pics for my parousal.

It's kind of a thing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To everyone, as a new forumite, for being interesting and honest and funny!

You wont have realised yet but I'm quite a big deal around here and all you lovely filly's have to send me your private pics for my parousal.

It's kind of a thing."

You've never seen my private pics lol! Is it a new thing?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Best wishes and everything crossed for all of those who are going in to hospital, or are recovering, or indeed unwell, at the moment

Reply privately

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

It's kind of a thing.

You've never seen my private pics lol! Is it a new thing?"

It's kind of a thing.

Reply privately

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

It's kind of a thing.

You've never seen my private pics lol! Is it a new thing?

It's kind of a thing."

It's all true.

You get extra points for dinosaurs on the Mons Veneris pictures you send in as well

Reply privately

over a year ago

Iconic - your ever changing avatar and a look at your gallery gives us all an insight into your wonderful imagination, it hints at an adventurous character who possibly has a chameleon like ability to change, dress for or adapt to any surrounding, but under all of this change and flux is one of the most consistent, grounded posters on the forum. I have never seen you contradict yourself or change one of your core opinions in an attempt to court popularity.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Invictus - your complex character and completely unpredictable nature and approach to threads predictably for me always delivers the most humorous posts on the forum. I enjoy laughing with you.

Reply privately

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Where do I start.....its gotta be my no so straight mate (he knows who he is lol) always enjoyed his banter

Aphrodite ... always a pleasure to chat with ...infact I could be here all day so I think you ALL should take a bow for keeping me entertained

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pearl Necklace - eccentricity, independence, glamour, loyalty are some of the attributes that one could base a compliment on for you, but it's easier to just say that the 'camp site' analogy post you wrote recently is probably my favorite in the forums of the year!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Awwww, that's very kind of you.

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Bump... in the spirit of Christmas

Reply privately

By *els_BellsWoman
over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Aphro, for being very warm and supportive.

Femme for being an awesome cyber pal (not being rude)

View for being thoughtful and honest.

Funky/Invictus, youre both mad as a box of frogs.

Paddy, you make me laugh always.

Eves just for her typos.

Diamonds for being Diamonds

Iconic for her outfits and no nonsence attitude

Bussy for well... He needs no explanation.

Scarlet for being so lovely.

And Cali, she had taught me so much.

Thank you to everyone else, without every poster it'd be a dull place xxx

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

Thank you to everyone else, without every poster it'd be a dull place xxx"

Helly.. (thanks btw) you just summed it up very very nicely. The chemistry on the forums can at times be just awesome.

Reply privately

By *o-jCouple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

I'd like to thank everyone who reads my post in forums and takes them with the pinch of salt that they are sent with .

JJ x

Reply privately

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I would also like to compliment the forum in this forum compliment thread.

Reply privately

over a year ago

shout out to jack. hes funny as fcuk and his posts always get a laugh out of me

Reply privately

over a year ago

To Invictus - A man with a wicked sense of humour, one hell of a brain and also a gentleman, the latter of which there are not many left in the world.

Reply privately

By *oulou45Woman
over a year ago

Bucks

To complex mister , I enjoy reading his posts, not to mention the fact his also tall dark and handsome. Also love his wit.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I am not going to single anyone out, but would just like to say that if it wasn't for all the different personalities that post in the forum then the forum would be a dull place.

You all bring different things to the forum, so a big thumbs up from us to everyone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To Invictus - A man with a wicked sense of humour, one hell of a brain and also a gentleman, the latter of which there are not many left in the world. "

deffo agree. great at listening to my ramblings too x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Although we don't take part that much in the forums I Mr Stafford read at lot of the posts and there are some fantastic characters here and it's quite hard to pick out one person so will pick two

View your just a top guy and Game4it what a amazing girl she is if you look up nice in the dictionary and you will see her photo

Reply privately

over a year ago

To each and every forum contributor ( new and old) who no matter how little or how much they post, continually challenge any misconception I may habour that the human condition is a one size fits all option….

I say thank-you all for the entertainment,,,,,

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I compliment everyone....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh I also want to say:

Copacati - you have brightened my life and encouraged me to not put myself down. You are also my nut house buddy when I've worked you know who out!!

Julie - you are fab in every way and my fellow "torture Invictus" partner. Hehe.

Invictus - my stationary supplier and also all round funny man who makes me smile. When I see a Viccie boy thread I know its one I can laugh at.

But I think we should all say a big thanks to Ruggers and HPC for being our friendly mods. You keep us out of trouble!!"

Aww just seen this, thanks

I would compliment all those I speak to privately, provided me with support and great laughter these last 6 months.

As the saying goes you know who you are

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am not going to single anyone out, but would just like to say that if it wasn't for all the different personalities that post in the forum then the forum would be a dull place.

You all bring different things to the forum, so a big thumbs up from us to everyone.

"

That's pretty much my take on it as well. Sorry I haven't thanked those who gave me a mention, I hadn't seen the thread for some reason and it's over a week old!!

I do enjoy debating the more serious issues and I'm glad that over time - as we've got to know each other - we're only divided on issues that require a balanced _iew from all sides of the political spectrum. In other areas we're just a bunch of friendly swingers having a banter in between shagfests.

I've been here for five years now and Fab is very much my online home. It's the first port of call I make when I fire up my lappy each day and the last place I check before I retire for the evening.

Love you all guys n gals.

Merry Christmas

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"

I do enjoy debating the more serious issues and I'm glad that over time - as we've got to know each other - we're only divided on issues that require a balanced _iew from all sides of the political spectrum. In other areas we're just a bunch of friendly swingers having a banter in between shagfests.

Merry Christmas "

Great post - fully subscribe to that

Reply privately

over a year ago

p.s. Thanks to the mods, Ruggers & HPC, for not fookin banning me. Ta.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We would just like to thank all who post in the forums!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Femme for being as funny as she is sexy.

Wishy for being one of those rare people who share my _iews!

To all the others that have made me laugh or cry this year

Merry Christmas and a FAB 2013

x

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I compliment my mum and dad for running out of condoms getting d*unk and then having a shag which created me...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I compliment my mum and dad for running out of condoms getting d*unk and then having a shag which created me... "

Lmao

Reply privately

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

id like to put up handsome smoocher for all the bullshit he spouts, and the grief he gets, he still comes back for more. its characters like him that keeps the spice of life in the forums

Reply privately

over a year ago

"id like to put up handsome smoocher for all the bullshit he spouts, and the grief he gets, he still comes back for more. its characters like him that keeps the spice of life in the forums "

"."

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm brilliant, I am!.....well, he did say anybody

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Femme for being as funny as she is sexy.

x"

We do seem to be kindred spirits don't we, apart from you being a Chelsea fan - but I have one up on you there as I was born in Chelsea

Reply privately

By *noops123Man
over a year ago

yeo

"i think everyone on the forums are great, even if i may not get them or like them as such they contribut to a great community and every day i learn stuff from them "

Reply privately

By *xodussxMan
over a year ago

sheffield

I would like to compliment all of you for your brain and all the informations we get here. My biggest compliment goes to my lovely giraffe rider ( she knows who she is) and to the one who loves shopping 24/7 alias Julie...Also massive compliment to brother Fabio for his yankee apport to the forum. Finaly a special compliment to Admin for closing down as quick as possible some divisive threads....

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/12/12 21:54:31]

Reply privately

over a year ago

x

We do seem to be kindred spirits don't we, apart from you being a Chelsea fan - but I have one up on you there as I was born in Chelsea "

There is no glory in being born in Chelsea and becoming a Red

We will have to meet for a beer when Im up your neck of the woods

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Was thinking... reading through the thread and some of the lovely things that were said about individuals that really it is about the "community spirit" of a forum whcih is no different from the real world out there in some ways. Of course it is different in that we dont necessarily meet the other forumites... and sometimes we might say things on here we would not say perhaps in real life, who knows. The bottom line for me though is that it is a kind of community... and there is a sense of unity even if people differ in some of their _iews. most people post in a very humane, pleasant and conciliatory way - that is what I really like here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

only really started to use the forums a couple of weeks ago - i find them funny , informative and thought provoking - most folk are fair minded - some bloody minded and some off the planet but be pretty boring to read without the mix - to pick specifics is difficult but i guess reefman cos he said nice things in my defence and lady4lady whose posts seem very balanced and also because that white lacy profile pic is lush S xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"id like to put up handsome smoocher for all the bullshit he spouts, and the grief he gets, he still comes back for more. its characters like him that keeps the spice of life in the forums "

and him mr ? supreme

Reply privately

over a year ago

x

We do seem to be kindred spirits don't we, apart from you being a Chelsea fan - but I have one up on you there as I was born in Chelsea

We will have to meet for a beer when Im up your neck of the woods "

Make it a match day and I won't feel so isolated amongst all these partisan Geordies lol

Reply privately

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

I would like to thank Iconic for so often writing in posts exactly what I wanted to say but she is able to articulate it a hell of a lot better than me

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

beautiful thread... a true pleasure to read.

thank you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd like to compliment myself for being number one at drinking ASDA cheap cider then making a prick of myself in the forums.

Well done Bob, well done

Bravo

Reply privately

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

it is isnt it,but to be fair iv read threads where people are down or having a bad time of it for whatever reason and the forum always picks them up and cheers them on,its realy great when that happens,so well done forumites all of you

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've only been coming in here for the last month and would like to thank you all for keeping me occupied whilst @ I've been out of work and had far too much time on my hands

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do so much love all of you, but a big kiss and hug goes out to PD whom I used to have mystic middle of the night chats with all those years ago.

Much love and kisses to all those who make this such a diverse and fun place. xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd like to compliment myself for being number one at drinking ASDA cheap cider then making a prick of myself in the forums.

Well done Bob, well done

Bravo "

You and your ASDA cider! thanks for your consistency throughout the years with your tipple of choice and your no-nonsense approach to the forums. xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you Aphrodite,and for always being there. xxx

Reply privately

By *eryBigGirlWoman
over a year ago

East Yorkshire

I love reading the forum posts from far too many people to name them but my vote goes to cutensassy and bad Santa just because its nice to see how into each other they are and reminds me there's someone out there for everyone and they often crop up when you least expect

Reply privately

over a year ago

Compliments of the season to everyone without contributions from you all it wouldn't be the same.

Thanks for keeing me entertained sure I will bump into some of you in 2013.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"To complex mister , I enjoy reading his posts, not to mention the fact his also tall dark and handsome. Also love his wit. "

Thank you

Reply privately

By *mileyBWoman
over a year ago

Northwood

"Pfffft not a single compliment

I'm saddened you shall all feel my wrath "

Moi auci

Reply privately

over a year ago

x

Make it a match day and I won't feel so isolated amongst all these partisan Geordies lol "

Your on!

Reply privately

over a year ago

x

Make it a match day and I won't feel so isolated amongst all these partisan Geordies lol

Your on! "

Uts play Newcastle on Boxing Day - I'll be in the pub for that one (not in my MU shirt though as I kinda like my nuts where they are currently situated and not adorning some chav geordie's neck, or presented to his equally chav gf as earrings - my local is a bit of a chav pit.)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great thread

I would like to give a big thank you to whoever it was on this site that made reference to beetroot juice and blood pressure (apologies as I searched the threads but cannot find it therefore unable to make reference to that person by username). I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and despite re- introducing exercise to my life after the doctor suggested I lose a few pounds and dropping from a size 18 to a 14 to try to help it, my readings were still high and I was considering medication. Until I read on this site about beetroot juice, I followed this up on the web and the jury is still out but I couldn’t find any published adverse side effects.

After speaking with my doctor, I have been drinking it every day since and my readings have dropped and within the normal range without starting any medication. My parents always say ‘let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food’, they are both elderly and have cracking health and once again their wise words continue to resonate .

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've read and re-read every post on this thread, and it has to be said - what a lovely bunch of forumites you ALL are. Thank goodness we're all different, makes for interesting reading.

To the OP, fantastic thread, and its stayed on the desired course

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rugby - I've said it before but I think it most when I watch the rabble during Prime Ministers Questions, you'd make a great speaker of the House of Commons, they simply wouldn't get away with the thuggish behavior.

Mind you half of them would probably be wondering what you were wearing under your gown!

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"p.s. Thanks to the mods, Ruggers & HPC, for not fookin banning me. Ta. "

Should that read "Thanks to the mods, Ruggers & HPC, for not fookin banning me for this month at least"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jinxie, what a lovely lady she is. Funny kind hearted , always answers her messages or txts. Never a bad word to say about anyone , she puts the sunshine into my day

Reply privately

over a year ago

"p.s. Thanks to the mods, Ruggers & HPC, for not fookin banning me. Ta.

Should that read "Thanks to the mods, Ruggers & HPC, for not fookin banning me for this month at least"

"

Well yeah, there is that, but without me you'd all be lost cos you'd all agree with each other and then after about ten minutes you'd start looking around like you were in a daze cos you'd have nothing else to talk about. No common enemy so to speak. I'm needed here! My work isn't done!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont often post in here. But i enjoy the discussions and all the characters that make up this fab forum. Many very kind people which is lovely to see.

Wishing a very Happy Christmas to all xx

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Rugby - I've said it before but I think it most when I watch the rabble during Prime Ministers Questions, you'd make a great speaker of the House of Commons, they simply wouldn't get away with the thuggish behavior.

Mind you half of them would probably be wondering what you were wearing under your gown!"

And the other half will be thinking sod off and don't open the gown

What a good idea though, they should get a hot woman to be the speaker in the Commons and when she needs them to shut up she could just open her gown to reveal a basque and stockings.....that should keep them quiet for a bit

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Rugby - I've said it before but I think it most when I watch the rabble during Prime Ministers Questions, you'd make a great speaker of the House of Commons, they simply wouldn't get away with the thuggish behavior.

Mind you half of them would probably be wondering what you were wearing under your gown!

And the other half will be thinking sod off and don't open the gown

What a good idea though, they should get a hot woman to be the speaker in the Commons and when she needs them to shut up she could just open her gown to reveal a basque and stockings.....that should keep them quiet for a bit "

That silly bint Sally Bercow would apply for that job in a blink of an eye.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

As it's xmas... Maybe you could put EVERYONE on a 24 hour ban.

Think of the peace....!

Reply privately

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

You are all brilliant in so many ways and make me smile, laugh and occasionally snort coffee at inopportune moments.

The forums are great fun because of you all. Well done to the mods, and in the spirit of fairness, the rockers too.

Love you guys!!

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

As it's xmas... Maybe you could put EVERYONE on a 24 hour ban.

Think of the peace....! "

It would be more peace with a 72 hour one for all

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Jinxie, what a lovely lady she is. Funny kind hearted , always answers her messages or txts. Never a bad word to say about anyone , she puts the sunshine into my day "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Time to join in "Sycophancy Corner" then....

Bussy - whose comments are well thought-out, balanced, insightful and powerful - without ever (well, not often!) being offensive to anyone.

Minxie - who has got a poor boy so worried that he looks around over his shoulder every time he goes to Gatwick - just in case........

and...

Jodie - who has taught me that it is always a good idea to put ones coffee down on the table, some way away from the keyboard, before one reads her posts. Took me AGES to clean the cappuccino off me laptop last time I spat it all over it!!!!

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Time to join in "Sycophancy Corner" then....

Bussy - whose comments are well thought-out, balanced, insightful and powerful - without ever (well, not often!) being offensive to anyone.

Minxie - who has got a poor boy so worried that he looks around over his shoulder every time he goes to Gatwick - just in case........

and...

Jodie - who has taught me that it is always a good idea to put ones coffee down on the table, some way away from the keyboard, before one reads her posts. Took me AGES to clean the cappuccino off me laptop last time I spat it all over it!!!!

"

Hey, listen - you need not apologise for being in the corner! After all if we are not allowed to pay compliments, genuine compliments to people for whatever reason we choose to... that would be a sad world.

The only thing that's wrong with your post is that you mention and praise Minxie... and not me !!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

and...

Hey, listen - you need not apologise for being in the corner! After all if we are not allowed to pay compliments, genuine compliments to people for whatever reason we choose to... that would be a sad world.

The only thing that's wrong with your post is that you mention and praise Minxie... and not me !!!!"

Sweetie, darrrrling! How could I forget you...????? (clearly I did..... ) I shall thrash myself with a firm tree branch to pay penance...

and....... Aphrodite... who is just, well, just..... charming...

(I am SUCH a creep!!)

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

and...

The only thing that's wrong with your post is that you mention and praise Minxie... and not me !!!!

Sweetie, darrrrling! How could I forget you...????? (clearly I did..... ) I shall thrash myself with a firm tree branch to pay penance...

and....... Aphrodite... who is just, well, just..... charming...

(I am SUCH a creep!!)

"

Now I am wetting myself.. with excitement and laughter at the same time... - you have suitably redeemed yourself. And Minxie wont mind either

Reply privately

over a year ago

artfuldogger, for making us laff and putting us onto some really cool music!

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

can i compliment my friends that dont necessarily use the forums that tell me i look rough in the mornings and that they will help me on to my zimmer. Oh and to the person that couldnt run out of my house fast enough (run forest run) you know who you are

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"artfuldogger, for making us laff and putting us onto some really cool music! "
They get my vote, too!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Phrody.... For being you....

Reply privately

over a year ago

i will not name names.

but over this year i have had the pleasure of meeting and chatting to some of the lovely ladies from here.

no meet is ever the same and each time i learn something new.

i appriciate all the messages i recieve and sometimes i am genuinely surprised when someone contacts me who i thought didnt like me.

some of you i would love to meet,and i hope you would feel the same.

but thank you to those i have met and communicated with.

it has been a pleasure xx

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Damn, just realised I had forgotten WolfDevil in my list of posters whose posts I simply love to read.

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Holy mackerel.. I did not mention Granny! She does not post daily and soemtimes not even weekly... but when she does... the Mud song comes to mind...;-)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Parider feels lovely, warm and real, though I have never met him. Maybe one day.

He's also astute and pertinent. I like that. "

blimey i never thought id get a mention.

im so taken back ive had to sit down .

one day for sure lady, just say when xx

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Parider feels lovely, warm and real, though I have never met him. Maybe one day.

one day for sure lady, just say when xx"

You know, everybody just KNOWS that you have gravitas... it almost needs no mention as it is so obvious

Reply privately

over a year ago

one day for sure lady, just say when xxYou know, everybody just KNOWS that you have gravitas... it almost needs no mention as it is so obvious "

games up.is that what your telling me

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would sooner not single out individuals, because as someone else pointed out above, it takes us ALL to make this forum what it is.

By ALL, I mean :

those who are regular contributors,

those who are not so regular contributors,

those who are newbies,

those who lurk,

those that come stay,

those that come and leave,

those that come and leave and the come back again,

those who are contraversial,

those who say what they think no matter how many cages it rattles,

those that play it right down the middle,

those who stick by their guns,

those that are funny,

those that are funny when they don't mean to be,

those that are affectionate,

those that are gorgeous people inside and out,

those that aren't,

those that watch others backs at risk of baring theirs,

those who are friends,

those who aren't,

those who make us think,

those who make us think WTF,

those who make us consider our own thoughts and values,

those who educate us,

those who are clueless,

those who make us cry,

those that make us LOL

those who make us cry in one breath and LOL in the next,

those who lay their lives bare,

those who are careful what they say,

those who trust

those who don't,

those who moderate us and keep us in check,

those who like fig rolls,

those that appreciate a man in a where's wally outfit

and above all else,

those that look out for others and who offer their support and friendship in silence as well as in public

that to me is what makes the community work

well, all that and Funkys arse of course

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Bussy, I simply hate it when you are more clever than me!

Serious note - well said!

Reply privately

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Holy mackerel.. I did not mention Granny! She does not post daily and soemtimes not even weekly... but when she does... the Mud song comes to mind...;-) "

Lonely this Christmas....?

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Holy mackerel.. I did not mention Granny! She does not post daily and soemtimes not even weekly... but when she does... the Mud song comes to mind...;-)

"

no, was thinking of "oh boy"? Or is my memory fading...

Reply privately

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Holy mackerel.. I did not mention Granny! She does not post daily and soemtimes not even weekly... but when she does... the Mud song comes to mind...;-)

no, was thinking of "oh boy"? Or is my memory fading..."

they did 'tiger feet' also..

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

they did 'tiger feet' also.."

Shhhh dont wake her;-)

Reply privately

over a year ago

in Lancashire

they did 'tiger feet' also..Shhhh dont wake her;-) "

that'll be dynamite then..

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

they did 'tiger feet' also..Shhhh dont wake her;-)

that'll be dynamite then.."

lol.. she must be washing her hair or something...;-)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would sooner not single out individuals, because as someone else pointed out above, it takes us ALL to make this forum what it is.

By ALL, I mean :

those who are regular contributors,

those who are not so regular contributors,

those who are newbies,

those who lurk,

those that come stay,

those that come and leave,

those that come and leave and the come back again,

those who are contraversial,

those who say what they think no matter how many cages it rattles,

those that play it right down the middle,

those who stick by their guns,

those that are funny,

those that are funny when they don't mean to be,

those that are affectionate,

those that are gorgeous people inside and out,

those that aren't,

those that watch others backs at risk of baring theirs,

those who are friends,

those who aren't,

those who make us think,

those who make us think WTF,

those who make us consider our own thoughts and values,

those who educate us,

those who are clueless,

those who make us cry,

those that make us LOL

those who make us cry in one breath and LOL in the next,

those who lay their lives bare,

those who are careful what they say,

those who trust

those who don't,

those who moderate us and keep us in check,

those who like fig rolls,

those that appreciate a man in a where's wally outfit

and above all else,

those that look out for others and who offer their support and friendship in silence as well as in public

that to me is what makes the community work

well, all that and Funkys arse of course "

Tsk. You forgot those with several warts on their bell end that prevents them from wanking unless they're really d*unk and really lubed. How could you.

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Bump ... we are getting close

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

before it closes...

Merry Christmas everyone and happiness to ALL in 2013 x

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Thank you all for keeping me this side of sane this year. Whenever I thought I was too mad I found someone just like me right here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Granny, Polo and Miss_tress rock!

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Thank you all for keeping me this side of sane this year. Whenever I thought I was too mad I found someone just like me right here."

Seconded!

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Thanks to everyone....

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Thanks to everyone.... "
You just want to have the last word...;-)

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Thanks to everyone.... You just want to have the last word...;-)"

No, you did.

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Wishing you all a very merry christmas and a peaceful new yearxxxxxxxxxxxxxkarenxxxxxxxxx

ps its only took me 5 years to learn this trick

Reply privately