Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

November goals

Jump to newest

By *BootyfulDay OP   Woman
over a year ago

Quite enjoyed hearing everyone’s goals last month so doing a repeat since it’s the start of a new month! 2 months til the new year, quite a lot can happen in 8 weeks which is quite scary but also exciting!

Last month one of my main goals was my flexibility so currently hitting the gym and excited to take some progress pics to compare from 1 month ago!

I also wanted to organise and deep clean my flat….I didn’t quite do this…like at all…for a number of reasons (excuses ). However I did start watching the home edit on Netflix, so watching a show on organising is basically the same as actually doing it, right?

This month I’m focusing on a photo/memory book I need to make for my sisters 30th in December, booking some time to actually get away and finally doing my flat!

What about all of you sexy forumites? How did your October goals go? Share your wins and celebrate them! What are you looking forward to achieving this month? What are you hoping to manifest this November?

Sorry also for the waffling!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My wins this month

I have completely smashed this month out the ball park off what I thought was even possible

First I started 600 sit ups

In sets off 100 from 25kg dropping 5kg each set

Blow that completely out the water finshed the 600 and picked back up the 10kg weight and went on a fun set off 137 for a total off 737 sit ups

The next work out I was thinking how to challenge my self after that and got to thinking I pushed 137 at 10kg

Wonder if I could push 300 at 10kg no stoping

Well that got completely smashed out the water end up doing total off 554

Next up is 600 at 15kg tomorrow

over a year ago

I want to make waffles.

Your waffling inspired me.

I also want to get back on it fitness wise with jogging, though looking out the window, that looks more like swimming right now.

As for goals, sign up to a few courses, finish said courses.

Marvel at how utterly useless they'll be despite the advertising saying otherwise.

Now go clean your flat your clarty mess.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Well I am going to abfabs for first time and my goal is to try and be more assertive

over a year ago

Also congratulating on hitting your goals keep up the awesome amazing work

over a year ago

"My wins this month

I have completely smashed this month out the ball park off what I thought was even possible

Blow that completely out the water finshed the 600 and picked back up the 10kg weight and went on a fun set off 137 for a total off 737 sit ups

The next work out I was thinking how to challenge my self after that and got to thinking I pushed 137 at 10kg

Next up is 600 at 15kg tomorrow "

Holy moly!! You are an absolute machine!! Your core must be on fire! Well done and can’t wait to see how you smash it this month!

By *aby girl32Woman
over a year ago

Leigh lancs

My November goals are to be pampered on my birthday in 6 days time, the rest of November I will be getting the last few bits ready for my baby due in December.

over a year ago

"I want to make waffles.

I also want to get back on it fitness wise with jogging, though looking out the window, that looks more like swimming right now.

Marvel at how utterly useless they'll be despite the advertising saying otherwise.

Now go clean your flat your clarty mess."

But what are you going to have on your waffles? that’s an important decision!

Hehe I will….tomorrow?

Yes do jogging! I do only 1 mile a day and most of the time I hate it but weirdly it’s nice after

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Find someone that thinks I’m lovely and have a snuggle

over a year ago

"Well I am going to abfabs for first time and my goal is to try and be more assertive "

Ooo I’ve heard of abfabs! Hope it goes well! Oh my days I need to do that too…if you succeed and have any tips please feel free to share them

over a year ago

"My wins this month

Holy moly!! You are an absolute machine!! Your core must be on fire! Well done and can’t wait to see how you smash it this month! "

Thank you hopefully we will see it seems to be a bottomless pit at the moment I am pushing so much to see I can reach the bottom and ever single time I think I have I just reach down and go futher x

over a year ago

"My November goals are to be pampered on my birthday in 6 days time, the rest of November I will be getting the last few bits ready for my baby due in December.

"

Oh wow! Congrats and all the best for the last month of your pregnancy too right, you absolutely deserve to be pampered lady! Enjoy your birthday when it arrives

over a year ago

"Find someone that thinks I’m lovely and have a snuggle "

Aww that’s sounds absolutely delightful and you do seem lovely from what I’ve seen on the forums

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

"Find someone that thinks I’m lovely and have a snuggle

Aww that’s sounds absolutely delightful and you do seem lovely from what I’ve seen on the forums "

I’m not lovely, my snuggles involve paddles.. but the deception is working

over a year ago

"Find someone that thinks I’m lovely and have a snuggle

Aww that’s sounds absolutely delightful and you do seem lovely from what I’ve seen on the forums

I’m not lovely, my snuggles involve paddles.. but the deception is working "

Paddles you say?

over a year ago

"I want to make waffles.

Hehe I will….tomorrow?

Yes do jogging! I do only 1 mile a day and most of the time I hate it but weirdly it’s nice after "

See I don't know, I assume maple syrup?

They're basically square crinkly pancakes right?

And no one likes jogging, it's the worst. Literally hate it. But it burns off the wine and carbs.

Kinda.

OK barely keeps them in check.

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

"Quite enjoyed hearing everyone’s goals last month so doing a repeat since it’s the start of a new month! 2 months til the new year, quite a lot can happen in 8 weeks which is quite scary but also exciting!

Last month one of my main goals was my flexibility so currently hitting the gym and excited to take some progress pics to compare from 1 month ago!

I also wanted to organise and deep clean my flat….I didn’t quite do this…like at all…for a number of reasons (excuses ). However I did start watching the home edit on Netflix, so watching a show on organising is basically the same as actually doing it, right?

This month I’m focusing on a photo/memory book I need to make for my sisters 30th in December, booking some time to actually get away and finally doing my flat!

What about all of you sexy forumites? How did your October goals go? Share your wins and celebrate them! What are you looking forward to achieving this month? What are you hoping to manifest this November?

Sorry also for the waffling! "

Oh no, you've forced to review how I did on my October goals! A mixed bag, I have to report. Gym goals were hit, a tiny bit more cardio (baby steps and all that), but I did not read more. I'll roll that one over; I've just bought Bob Mortimer's autobiography, so I WILL read that before November is out.

Good luck with yours, OP - the memory book sounds like a nice project. Flat cleaning not so much!

p.s. don't stop waffling, I like it.

over a year ago

"I want to make waffles.

Hehe I will….tomorrow?

Yes do jogging! I do only 1 mile a day and most of the time I hate it but weirdly it’s nice after

And no one likes jogging, it's the worst. Literally hate it. But it burns off the wine and carbs.

Kinda.

OK barely keeps them in check."

Haha you should do the marketing for waffles with that description but yum to maple syrup! Good choice!

I enjoy it after the suffering

over a year ago

"I want to make waffles.

Hehe I will….tomorrow?

Kinda.

Haha you should do the marketing for waffles with that description but yum to maple syrup! Good choice!

I enjoy it after the suffering "

So you like a bit of suffering eh?

Might I introduce you to the extended cut of the LOTR trilogy?

You'll be aching after that.

over a year ago

"Quite enjoyed hearing everyone’s goals last month so doing a repeat since it’s the start of a new month! 2 months til the new year, quite a lot can happen in 8 weeks which is quite scary but also exciting!

Oh no, you've forced to review how I did on my October goals! A mixed bag, I have to report. Gym goals were hit, a tiny bit more cardio (baby steps and all that), but I did not read more. I'll roll that one over; I've just bought Bob Mortimer's autobiography, so I WILL read that before November is out.

Good luck with yours, OP - the memory book sounds like a nice project. Flat cleaning not so much!

p.s. don't stop waffling, I like it."

I know, I’m a meanie like one of those touch coaches but it is annoying looking back realising you didn’t do what you were supposed to oops!

Well done for doing cardio! It really is not fun so kudos! If I’m on the treadmill I just end up watching Netflix to help forget about how bad it is

Aw bob mortimor! I only just discovered him when I saw him on taskmaster but he seems like such a cool guy! If you don’t finish the book this month though you will have to sit in the naughty corner mr!

Aw yeah I’m excited! I love doing presents like that but I’ve been putting it off…even though I love doing it! Doh!

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
over a year ago

Next Door

"My November goals are to be pampered on my birthday in 6 days time, the rest of November I will be getting the last few bits ready for my baby due in December.

"

Congratulations, definitely pamper yourself and happy birthday for a few days time

over a year ago

"I want to make waffles.

Hehe I will….tomorrow?

Kinda.

I enjoy it after the suffering

So you like a bit of suffering eh?

Might I introduce you to the extended cut of the LOTR trilogy?

You'll be aching after that.

"

Hahahaha my sister made me watch them actually during lockdown heheh not tooooooo bad I guess

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I managed to achieve all of my October goals and life is much more rewarding

November. Once the fireworks weekend is over, will be based on having a last declutter before the go up and I have to pack for Manchester

over a year ago

"I managed to achieve all of my October goals and life is much more rewarding

November. Once the fireworks weekend is over, will be based on having a last declutter before the go up and I have to pack for Manchester "

Woohoo!! You get a gold star, well done sunshine! great that you feel good after it too, definitely motivating to hear!

Good luck with the decluttering, I need to get on the same page as you hehe and oh my days jealous you’re going to Manchester!

over a year ago

To find a new job

over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

November. Once the fireworks weekend is over, will be based on having a last declutter before the go up and I have to pack for Manchester

Woohoo!! You get a gold star, well done sunshine! great that you feel good after it too, definitely motivating to hear!

Good luck with the decluttering, I need to get on the same page as you hehe and oh my days jealous you’re going to Manchester! "

Less Tequila and more decluttering will help Booty

I shall miss your hugs for sure x

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Training went really well in Oct , even being in three countries I made the decision to join a gym and have a plan in each at huge cost to keep momentum. I had a few days unwell but didn’t let it de motivate me and stuck with healthy eating and minimal alcohol and cigarettes.

Novembers goals is to carry on as above and to push myself harder to spend quality time with the people that are most important to me. That’s my two biggest goals. Third goal is to update my financial plan and investments as things are changing quite quickly

By *umbiyaMan
over a year ago

Halifax

I guess not cutting myself would be a nice goal

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

"I guess not cutting myself would be a nice goal "

Oh, mate, I'm sad to read that. I very much hope you succeed, but please seek out some professional help too if you haven't already.

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

Mone is to get my coursework done and submitted on time in two weeks and be mentally prepared for my practical exams that are the first week of December and pass first time

over a year ago

"Mone is to get my coursework done and submitted on time in two weeks and be mentally prepared for my practical exams that are the first week of December and pass first time "

You can do it.

That's plenty of time.

Just do what we all did, zero sleep, caffeine and blind hope.

Good luck

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"Well I am going to abfabs for first time and my goal is to try and be more assertive

Ooo I’ve heard of abfabs! Hope it goes well! Oh my days I need to do that too…if you succeed and have any tips please feel free to share them "

Been trying for years; I am better than I was lol

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

My November goals are to be more pro active here ...

Seems to have worked OK so far ..

Great thread tbf Booty

over a year ago

Unbelievably boring but my goal is to change bank this month. Been with mine for years and got progressively worse. Any recommendations for online banks ??

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

"My November goals are to be more pro active here ...

Seems to have worked OK so far ..

Great thread tbf Booty "

Your pro activeness was last month!

By *asty tatsyMan
over a year ago

london

I might make a effort for a social this month

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

I plan to do absolutely sod all this month

After suffering 9 months of house renovations and building work, plus being poorly this month I'm having a break!

Getting pissed

Hopefully lots of sex

Eat cake

Celebrate my Birthday

By *hagTonightMan
over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I have more or less the same fitness goal this month and that is to keep staying shredded. I train 3 times a week and about 100min of cardio a day, sometimes I do more steps and I keep the calories at a maingaining level

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I plan to do absolutely sod all this month

After suffering 9 months of house renovations and building work, plus being poorly this month I'm having a break!

Getting pissed

Hopefully lots of sex

Eat cake

Celebrate my Birthday

"

And we are all gonna know about your birthday

over a year ago

Oh what a brilliant thread, i missed this last time

My goals for the month are:

*complete a Betty Rocker 30 day challenge

*give the hospital some items for sick +traumatised children

*book my remaining 10 days holiday into the calendar

*book a couple of days away with my friend

*set up a daytime meet

*book a cookery course for Dec

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

My November goal is not to put the heating on..

over a year ago

"Oh what a brilliant thread, i missed this last time

*set up a daytime meet

"

We can knock out most of that tomorrow.

You never said any of it had to be good!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I'm hoping to go to the gym 3 times a week. Actually 2 minimum; no excuses.

No sex. I'm going to challenge my willpower. Focus that energy elsewhere.

Start saying yes to a few more things here and there.

And try really really hard to not eyeroll as oft as lately. I'm far better when I'm nicer.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

"Find someone that thinks I’m lovely and have a snuggle "

I think you're lovely I'd love a snuggle with you x

over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Getting pissed

Hopefully lots of sex

Eat cake

Celebrate my Birthday

"

Birthday cake&shots

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Getting pissed

Hopefully lots of sex

Eat cake

Celebrate my Birthday

Birthday cake&shots "

She pretends she doesn't get dr*nk haha

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

Getting pissed

Hopefully lots of sex

Eat cake

Celebrate my Birthday

Birthday cake&shots

She pretends she doesn't get dr*nk haha "

I can hold my drink better than you ever will.....

Oh look a curb,lamp post,steps,bushes....... do I need to go on?

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

Getting pissed

Hopefully lots of sex

Eat cake

Celebrate my Birthday

Birthday cake&shots "

Cake!!

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

Getting pissed

Hopefully lots of sex

Eat cake

Celebrate my Birthday

And we are all gonna know about your birthday "

erm....yes

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Getting pissed

Hopefully lots of sex

Eat cake

Celebrate my Birthday

Birthday cake&shots

She pretends she doesn't get dr*nk haha

I can hold my drink better than you ever will.....

Oh look a curb,lamp post,steps,bushes....... do I need to go on? "

Absolute lies

over a year ago

"To find a new job

"

Oooo good luck with this one! Wishing you all the best for your future job

over a year ago

Good luck with the decluttering, I need to get on the same page as you hehe and oh my days jealous you’re going to Manchester!

Less Tequila and more decluttering will help Booty

I shall miss your hugs for sure x"

I didn’t even have more than 1 night of tequila last month hehe I’m gonna get mega fomo though during the Manchester weekend….I will send virtual hugs and smooches!

over a year ago

"Training went really well in Oct , even being in three countries I made the decision to join a gym and have a plan in each at huge cost to keep momentum. I had a few days unwell but didn’t let it de motivate me and stuck with healthy eating and minimal alcohol and cigarettes.

Novembers goals is to carry on as above and to push myself harder to spend quality time with the people that are most important to me. That’s my two biggest goals. Third goal is to update my financial plan and investments as things are changing quite quickly "

Minimal cigarettes? I’m very impressed well done! Do you feel better cutting down the alcohol/cigarettes?

Those are really good goals! I think some of them are similar to what I’m aiming for!

over a year ago

"I guess not cutting myself would be a nice goal

Oh, mate, I'm sad to read that. I very much hope you succeed, but please seek out some professional help too if you haven't already."

Agree with the above, I’m not sure anything I can say will make anything better but please reach out if you can. I’m not 100% sure if all the services available but you’re not alone

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

I can't remember whether I commented on October Goals but it was qvgood month so I'll consider them met!

This month i have 2 races a 5 miler and a 10km and I'd like to manage a PB in both or get as close to a PB as I possibly can!

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/11/22 20:52:32]

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

Milk the hell out of my 40th birthday

Fun plans already in place, but always room for more, and a birthday bang wouldn’t go amiss!

Carry on doing weights and more squats to tone the behind!

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"Training went really well in Oct , even being in three countries I made the decision to join a gym and have a plan in each at huge cost to keep momentum. I had a few days unwell but didn’t let it de motivate me and stuck with healthy eating and minimal alcohol and cigarettes.

Novembers goals is to carry on as above and to push myself harder to spend quality time with the people that are most important to me. That’s my two biggest goals. Third goal is to update my financial plan and investments as things are changing quite quickly

Minimal cigarettes? I’m very impressed well done! Do you feel better cutting down the alcohol/cigarettes?

Those are really good goals! I think some of them are similar to what I’m aiming for! "

Yep 2-3 a day max at the moment mostly because I live on the 26th floor and work on the 22nd floor so having one is a major hassle! and 2 pints on a Friday & Saturday that’s it ,Feeling loads better and much fitter, resting heart rate is 60bpm

By *ittleRed18Woman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

What a lovely thread Booty!

My November goals are

*to stick to my budget for leisurely activities

*drink less booze (I feel this one helps budgeting too ??)

over a year ago

My everyday.. everyday.. motto is. " Get busy living or get busy dying " always helps me to do whatever it is on whatever day it is .

over a year ago

*set up a daytime meet

You never said any of it had to be good!"

I achieved day 1 of my challenge!!

over a year ago

*set up a daytime meet

You never said any of it had to be good!

I achieved day 1 of my challenge!! "

So how was the workout?

Making you rethink the next 29 days?

Fancy a biccy?

over a year ago

"

So how was the workout?

Fancy a biccy?"

.. It was harder than i remembered.. My bellie is going to melt away, can't wait!

over a year ago

"

So how was the workout?

Fancy a biccy?

.. It was harder than i remembered.. My bellie is going to melt away, can't wait! "

As my man Arnie says, abs are made in the kitchen.

Still, crack on and good luck.

I'm sure we'll all be treated to the results

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Got a big win last month by attending my local club despite worries of going by myself as a single guy.

This month, I want to make changes to my diet to aid my gym work, finally meet up with mates I haven't seen since before Covid, and try to finally get in position in my new job where I can crack on with the work without much aid

over a year ago

"I can't remember whether I commented on October Goals but it was qvgood month so I'll consider them met!

This month i have 2 races a 5 miler and a 10km and I'd like to manage a PB in both or get as close to a PB as I possibly can!"

Woops just catching up on this thread!

Aw that’s great to hear you had a good month! Well done! I do think I remember you had running goals last month, I think I was jealous at how fit you are hehe hope this month brings you your PB!

over a year ago

"Milk the hell out of my 40th birthday

Fun plans already in place, but always room for more, and a birthday bang wouldn’t go amiss!

Carry on doing weights and more squats to tone the behind! "

Holy moly! I can’t believe you’re about to be 40! You look great! But yes, hope its as fabulous as you are and you get all the birthday fun if you have tips for the booty I may steal some, just realising I need to start toning mine heheh

over a year ago

"What a lovely thread Booty!

My November goals are

*to stick to my budget for leisurely activities

*drink less booze (I feel this one helps budgeting too ??) "

Aw yay! Those are ones that I need to stick to…actually I didn’t drink so much last month but defo spent outwith my budget woops! buuuuuuut maybe a cheeky drink at the next social?

By *olarbear73Man
over a year ago

The Pole (Glasgowish)

Mine is to loose a stone

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

I'm going to try and estvless winter type foods, do more squats & shoulder presses at the gym and take my bike out along some scenic cyclepaths.

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"I can't remember whether I commented on October Goals but it was qvgood month so I'll consider them met!

This month i have 2 races a 5 miler and a 10km and I'd like to manage a PB in both or get as close to a PB as I possibly can!

Woops just catching up on this thread!

Aw that’s great to hear you had a good month! Well done! I do think I remember you had running goals last month, I think I was jealous at how fit you are hehe hope this month brings you your PB! "

Thank you!

Actually now you've said this i did, it was the Great South Run and while I didn't quite get the time I wanted, I finished in the first 10% of all finishers which was pretty awesome!

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

p.s. don't stop waffling, I like it.

I know, I’m a meanie like one of those touch coaches but it is annoying looking back realising you didn’t do what you were supposed to oops!

Well done for doing cardio! It really is not fun so kudos! If I’m on the treadmill I just end up watching Netflix to help forget about how bad it is

Aw bob mortimor! I only just discovered him when I saw him on taskmaster but he seems like such a cool guy! If you don’t finish the book this month though you will have to sit in the naughty corner mr!

Aw yeah I’m excited! I love doing presents like that but I’ve been putting it off…even though I love doing it! Doh! "

Bob Mortimer is great - I've loved him since the 90s (you're far too young, but Google 'Shooting Stars'), and recently obsessed with his Gone Fishing show (much, much better than it sounds!)

And I should add another goal of trying to eat less pic 'n' mix, as my intake is slightly out of control right now!!

By *ou only live onceMan
over a year ago

London

p.s. don't stop waffling, I like it."

Right, I need to buck up. I've only read 77 pages of the book I said I'd finish. 4 days to get it read...

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Last bit of outdoor pre-winter prep. I've a trellis that needs wood paint applying. Next week has a few days of no rain so will do it then. Other than that all set.

over a year ago

"My wins this month

Holy moly!! You are an absolute machine!! Your core must be on fire! Well done and can’t wait to see how you smash it this month!

Thank you hopefully we will see it seems to be a bottomless pit at the moment I am pushing so much to see I can reach the bottom and ever single time I think I have I just reach down and go futher x"

A update my November goal turned in to a complete crazy goal

Hit 1005 sit-ups with 15kg complete smashing all my goals

over a year ago

To be sill alive by the end of it

over a year ago

"My wins this month

Thank you hopefully we will see it seems to be a bottomless pit at the moment I am pushing so much to see I can reach the bottom and ever single time I think I have I just reach down and go futher x

A update my November goal turned in to a complete crazy goal

Hit 1005 sit-ups with 15kg complete smashing all my goals "

How satisfying it must feel to tick all of them big well done !

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

My goal is always to enjoy myself and so far I'm achieving it lol

Post new Message to Thread