Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Rugby league world cup

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Starts today whos looking forward to seeing the worlds greatest athletes in the greatest sport in the world go at it in games full off car crashes of human flesh the epic ballskills (mainly the kangaroos) a fair few cricket score games historic wars and the none stop effort of the world that is rugby league

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

And its not just the men its a rugby league extravaganza as the womens and wheelchair teams compete too get after it folks

over a year ago

"And its not just the men its a rugby league extravaganza as the womens and wheelchair teams compete too get after it folks"
ps dont confuse it with anal extravaganza thats a different thing

By *ittleMyWoman
over a year ago

Stockport

I haven't a clue what's going on in rugby, but I very much enjoy watching

over a year ago

"I haven't a clue what's going on in rugby, but I very much enjoy watching "
whys that? is it the blood sweat and effort or the chance of a view up a shorts leg

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I’ll be watching

By *idnight RamblerMan
over a year ago

Pershore

Isn't it a one-horse race?

By *r SteelhammerMan
over a year ago

belfast

I'll definitely be watching

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"Isn't it a one-horse race?"

Ooohhh please tell me this horse

By *olinservingMan
over a year ago

wallasey

Hoping for some cracking games

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Starts today whos looking forward to seeing the worlds greatest athletes in the greatest sport in the world go at it in games full off car crashes of human flesh the epic ballskills (mainly the kangaroos) a fair few cricket score games historic wars and the none stop effort of the world that is rugby league "

That’s not the women’s WC then

over a year ago

"Isn't it a one-horse race?"
could be but iv a feeling about the samoans playing spoiler to em all

By *ittleMyWoman
over a year ago

Stockport

"I haven't a clue what's going on in rugby, but I very much enjoy watching whys that? is it the blood sweat and effort or the chance of a view up a shorts leg "

There's no room up a shorts leg for anything other than muscular thighs

over a year ago

"Starts today whos looking forward to seeing the worlds greatest athletes in the greatest sport in the world go at it in games full off car crashes of human flesh the epic ballskills (mainly the kangaroos) a fair few cricket score games historic wars and the none stop effort of the world that is rugby league

That’s not the women’s WC then "

all 3 mens womens and wheelchair verietys

By *ictoria_1976TV/TS
over a year ago

Newquay

Not me I'm afraid - although I love sport rugby league is a sport I never did get (I think it's a northern thing!)

I pigeon hole it with baseball & American football - i.e. the "boring as fuck" category

over a year ago

"Not me I'm afraid - although I love sport rugby league is a sport I never did get (I think it's a northern thing!)

I pigeon hole it with baseball & American football - i.e. the "boring as fuck" category "

better than the kick tennis down south thats why some of the best union coaches are rugby league players big faz and shawn edwards to name em

over a year ago

may the best team win...!

over a year ago

Run two yards, homoerotic wrestle on floor, wriggle like a beetle, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, aimless kick.

By *errynjuneCouple
over a year ago

Barnsley

Unlike the fat boy rolling that pretends to be a sport. Union.

I class union in the, there is a film about grass growing on the other side. Much more interesting and exciting.

By *ovespudsMan
over a year ago

Swindon

"You won't get me, I'm part of the Union." ??.

Can't get into League, love Union. I'll wait for 2023.

By *ull English with teaMan
over a year ago

London

I have tickets to one semi and the final - can’t wait, think I bought them about 2 years ago. RL is brutal!

over a year ago

"I have tickets to one semi and the final - can’t wait, think I bought them about 2 years ago. RL is brutal! "
gladiators

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

I do love the rugby World Cup and the 6 nations

over a year ago

what a shitshow already bloody geordies

over a year ago

The first half of the first game showing plenty of promise great first game

over a year ago

London

England playing well!

over a year ago

London

It’s a demolition!

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

The greatest sport in the world.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Most of the good Aussies and kiwi’s are playing for tonga and Samoa….

So I expect the final 4 to be England, Australia, Samoa and Tonga (sorry New Zealand)

When you see most of the teams.. it will be Aussies of those decent not good enough to play for Australia (Ireland, Greece ect…) but I am dying to see who Jamaica put out! Lol

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Rugby games so much more enjoyable than football and both players and fans so much nicer too.

over a year ago

London

"Most of the good Aussies and kiwi’s are playing for tonga and Samoa….

So I expect the final 4 to be England, Australia, Samoa and Tonga (sorry New Zealand)

When you see most of the teams.. it will be Aussies of those decent not good enough to play for Australia (Ireland, Greece ect…) but I am dying to see who Jamaica put out! Lol"

I read today that Auz / NZ can’t both make the final the way the draw works which is a shame. I’m interested to see Jamaica as well - could be a rugby version of Cool Runnings!

By *ickdasterdly51Man
over a year ago

Lingfield

Great result for England today. I've got a ticket for the semi at the Emirates and been offered one for the final assuming I can actually get a day return from London to Manchester on the train! Can't wait!

over a year ago

London

"Great result for England today. I've got a ticket for the semi at the Emirates and been offered one for the final assuming I can actually get a day return from London to Manchester on the train! Can't wait!"

Ditto, weirdly the trains to Manchester are stil not on sale yet despite it being just 5 weeks away!

By *ickdasterdly51Man
over a year ago

Lingfield

"Great result for England today. I've got a ticket for the semi at the Emirates and been offered one for the final assuming I can actually get a day return from London to Manchester on the train! Can't wait!

Ditto, weirdly the trains to Manchester are stil not on sale yet despite it being just 5 weeks away! "

It's because Avanti are making a complete clusterfuck of their services and can't guarantee yet which services will run. Even when they do there is the possibility of cancellations. To make matters worse there are already two days of planned strikes between now and early November with more planned. I've got an alert set up for when the train tickets go in sale.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"And its not just the men its a rugby league extravaganza as the womens and wheelchair teams compete too get after it folks"

I love that this is a fully inclusive rugby tournament. Wheelchair rugby is fucking ace

over a year ago

North West

"Great result for England today. I've got a ticket for the semi at the Emirates and been offered one for the final assuming I can actually get a day return from London to Manchester on the train! Can't wait!

Ditto, weirdly the trains to Manchester are stil not on sale yet despite it being just 5 weeks away! "

They weren't on sale for a Saturday until the Thursday just before, back in September

By *ickdasterdly51Man
over a year ago

Lingfield

Ditto, weirdly the trains to Manchester are stil not on sale yet despite it being just 5 weeks away!

They weren't on sale for a Saturday until the Thursday just before, back in September "

Great! I got to decide whether to accept an £80 ticket so I'm sure the seller will want more than two days notice. What a farce...

By *alldarkandharmlessMan
over a year ago

Ross on Wye

A billion times better than football which is without doubt the simplest most boring game ever created.

over a year ago

London

That’s insane, what a mess - I’d booked ticket for the final 2 years ago. I check every day for trains as worried my alert fails!

By *ickdasterdly51Man
over a year ago

Lingfield

"That’s insane, what a mess - I’d booked ticket for the final 2 years ago. I check every day for trains as worried my alert fails! "

I'm hopeful it will be okay, if the worst happens then it will be a long drive from South east Surrey to Manchester and back.

over a year ago

London

"That’s insane, what a mess - I’d booked ticket for the final 2 years ago. I check every day for trains as worried my alert fails!

I'm hopeful it will be okay, if the worst happens then it will be a long drive from South east Surrey to Manchester and back. "

Room for 2 more? Haha!

By *ickdasterdly51Man
over a year ago

Lingfield

"That’s insane, what a mess - I’d booked ticket for the final 2 years ago. I check every day for trains as worried my alert fails!

I'm hopeful it will be okay, if the worst happens then it will be a long drive from South east Surrey to Manchester and back.

Room for 2 more? Haha! "

Maybe...

over a year ago

London

Room for 2 more? Haha!

Maybe..."

Haha, might be a bit awkward - but thanks! Fingers crossed the trains will be okay!

over a year ago

"And its not just the men its a rugby league extravaganza as the womens and wheelchair teams compete too get after it folks

I love that this is a fully inclusive rugby tournament. Wheelchair rugby is fucking ace "

its fucking nuts

over a year ago

North West

"And its not just the men its a rugby league extravaganza as the womens and wheelchair teams compete too get after it folks

I love that this is a fully inclusive rugby tournament. Wheelchair rugby is fucking ace its fucking nuts "

Come and try it with meeeeeeeee!!!! There's a team just down the road

By *ooby birdWoman
over a year ago

North West

Definitely watching

over a year ago

Used to support Warrington many moons ago and then tetley brewery gets moved for tescos and haliwell stadium

Think Australia win it again

over a year ago

North West

[Removed by poster at 15/10/22 20:38:25]

over a year ago

Aussies looked rusty as hell tonight with half there stars out

over a year ago

North West

"That’s insane, what a mess - I’d booked ticket for the final 2 years ago. I check every day for trains as worried my alert fails! "

Here's more on this:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/oct/16/avanti-west-coast-and-ministers-risking-christmas-rail-chaos-says-labour

over a year ago

London

Here's more on this:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/oct/16/avanti-west-coast-and-ministers-risking-christmas-rail-chaos-says-labour"

Thanks for sharing, what a mess!

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

It's worth watching just to see the top swapping at the end ... no?!

over a year ago

Im really disapointed by how its been planned overpricing of tickets leaving stadiums empty and the bbc coverage has been crap as in no crowd noise chance to promote the game and the money grabbing twats at the top completley ballsing it up

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I feel the same way about the rugby league World Cup as I do about the women rugby union World Cup…

I like my sport… but wake me up when they get to the quarterfinals! Because the difference between the haves and have nots is huge, I get they play pool matches but they aren’t actually that interesting!!

By *lephantisMan
over a year ago

Oxford

Scrums and rucks are the core of rugby. I love seeing the dark arts in the front row, the jackalling in the ruck, the just-about-legal holding, all of which exhausts the players and gradually frees up space for the backs to weave their patterns.

I do agree that box kicking is the curse of the game, though.

over a year ago

North West

"Im really disapointed by how its been planned overpricing of tickets leaving stadiums empty and the bbc coverage has been crap as in no crowd noise chance to promote the game and the money grabbing twats at the top completley ballsing it up"

Was Reebok empty today for England v France? The motorway was chokka......

By *ickdasterdly51Man
over a year ago

Lingfield

A good result albeit expected. The problem with rugby league is that these group games are nothing more than glorified warm up matches for the top teams.

over a year ago

London

Yeah, can’t wait for the quarters - still no train tickets to Manchester on sale though!

By *ickdasterdly51Man
over a year ago

Lingfield

"Yeah, can’t wait for the quarters - still no train tickets to Manchester on sale though! "

Debating whether to make a long weekend on it and drive. Who knows, I might be able to arrange a meet as well!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/11/22 19:31:17]

over a year ago

Wheelchair rugby time

over a year ago

London

"Yeah, can’t wait for the quarters - still no train tickets to Manchester on sale though!

Debating whether to make a long weekend on it and drive. Who knows, I might be able to arrange a meet as well!"

We ended up booking via Sheffield, direct trains still not on sale and had an email saying advance tickets won’t be available - utter shambles!

over a year ago

North West

"Wheelchair rugby time "

Watching! Am unimpressed with the lack of women in both squads though. "Most inclusive" sport that's currently just blokes. Wheelchair basketball is more mixed at the amateur level.....

By *ld StrumpetWoman
over a year ago

Telford

I’m a rugby widow here

over a year ago

"Wheelchair rugby time

Watching! Am unimpressed with the lack of women in both squads though. "Most inclusive" sport that's currently just blokes. Wheelchair basketball is more mixed at the amateur level....."

dunno about all that but this sport is fucking awesome

over a year ago

North West

"Wheelchair rugby time

Watching! Am unimpressed with the lack of women in both squads though. "Most inclusive" sport that's currently just blokes. Wheelchair basketball is more mixed at the amateur level.....dunno about all that but this sport is fucking awesome "

It's supposed to be mixed gender. Wales have two women on their wheelchair squad. Good match so far, might give it a go.

over a year ago

"Wheelchair rugby time

Watching! Am unimpressed with the lack of women in both squads though. "Most inclusive" sport that's currently just blokes. Wheelchair basketball is more mixed at the amateur level.....dunno about all that but this sport is fucking awesome

It's supposed to be mixed gender. Wales have two women on their wheelchair squad. Good match so far, might give it a go. "

kid with the top knot is kicking arse

over a year ago

North West

"Wheelchair rugby time

Watching! Am unimpressed with the lack of women in both squads though. "Most inclusive" sport that's currently just blokes. Wheelchair basketball is more mixed at the amateur level.....dunno about all that but this sport is fucking awesome

It's supposed to be mixed gender. Wales have two women on their wheelchair squad. Good match so far, might give it a go. kid with the top knot is kicking arse"

He's one of the ABs on the England team. England are playing well so far!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/11/22 12:02:19]

over a year ago

"Wheelchair rugby time

It's supposed to be mixed gender. Wales have two women on their wheelchair squad. Good match so far, might give it a go. kid with the top knot is kicking arse

He's one of the ABs on the England team. England are playing well so far!"

i tell you what its that good and i never believed id say this before seeing it but this sport is now one of my top 5 sports its utter total carnage the violence in the hits the agility and driving skills are epic forget calling it a disability sport that is pure awesomeness of a sport in its own right

over a year ago

North West

"Wheelchair rugby time

It's supposed to be mixed gender. Wales have two women on their wheelchair squad. Good match so far, might give it a go. kid with the top knot is kicking arse

He's one of the ABs on the England team. England are playing well so far!i tell you what its that good and i never believed id say this before seeing it but this sport is now one of my top 5 sports its utter total carnage the violence in the hits the agility and driving skills are epic forget calling it a disability sport that is pure awesomeness of a sport in its own right"

Have you ever watched wheelchair basketball?

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Wheelchair rugby time

Watching! Am unimpressed with the lack of women in both squads though. "Most inclusive" sport that's currently just blokes. Wheelchair basketball is more mixed at the amateur level....."

I watched some of it this morning… the Welsh had 2 women but other than that again it was all men

The sport did look cool…

over a year ago

North West

"Wheelchair rugby time

Watching! Am unimpressed with the lack of women in both squads though. "Most inclusive" sport that's currently just blokes. Wheelchair basketball is more mixed at the amateur level.....

I watched some of it this morning… the Welsh had 2 women but other than that again it was all men

The sport did look cool… "

Yep, the land of my fathers has selected two ladies. I believe USA has one lady. It's hard as a disabled woman to find decent competitive sporting opportunities, unfortunately.

It looks like excellent fun, I'd like to give it a go. Chairs don't actually look any different to my wheelchair basketball chair......

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Well the Women's Rugby Union team have just reached the Final next Saturday by beating Canada, spookily we're playing them again at 12:00 in this code, although it's only a Pool A match

By *rixon11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

"Not me I'm afraid - although I love sport rugby league is a sport I never did get (I think it's a northern thing!)

I pigeon hole it with baseball & American football - i.e. the "boring as fuck" category better than the kick tennis down south thats why some of the best union coaches are rugby league players big faz and shawn edwards to name em "

Absolutely,well said, if you want boring watch the kick and clap game,they don't call it yawnion for nothing

By *oinerbillMan
over a year ago

warrington

Tough game today for England, think PNG are very under rated and will be very very physical, but futness should see us home by 10 / 15 points

Think the groups have been a susess so far, but will never understand why they didnt give Cumbria a game, or why scotland played the Aussies at Coventry, RL admin big mistake there

Watched the wheelchair this week, wow top marks to those guys, really entertaining game as well

Waney has a good squad here and great team spirit, and the aussies dont seem to be as formidable as in the past, maybe our best chance of a series win for years

over a year ago

I pigeon hole it with baseball & American football - i.e. the "boring as fuck" category better than the kick tennis down south thats why some of the best union coaches are rugby league players big faz and shawn edwards to name em

Absolutely,well said, if you want boring watch the kick and clap game,they don't call it yawnion for nothing "

It’s only the tiny league crowds that call it that

By *orkswatcherMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

"Tough game today for England, think PNG are very under rated and will be very very physical, but futness should see us home by 10 / 15 points

Think the groups have been a susess so far, but will never understand why they didnt give Cumbria a game, or why scotland played the Aussies at Coventry, RL admin big mistake there

Watched the wheelchair this week, wow top marks to those guys, really entertaining game as well

Waney has a good squad here and great team spirit, and the aussies dont seem to be as formidable as in the past, maybe our best chance of a series win for years"

Towns bid for games I guess none of the places in Cumbria put in a bid.

I'm off to Wigan today. Think the only issue is that some ticket prices are high and marketing didn't really get going till a couple of months ago

over a year ago

I pigeon hole it with baseball & American football - i.e. the "boring as fuck" category better than the kick tennis down south thats why some of the best union coaches are rugby league players big faz and shawn edwards to name em

Absolutely,well said, if you want boring watch the kick and clap game,they don't call it yawnion for nothing

It’s only the tiny league crowds that call it that "

this is what happens when you put a summer sport in the winter then price out your entire fan base the higherups seriously need the boot money grabbing fuckwits

over a year ago

North West

It’s only the tiny league crowds that call it that this is what happens when you put a summer sport in the winter then price out your entire fan base the higherups seriously need the boot money grabbing fuckwits "

I'm disappointed only the wheelchair FINAL is round these parts. Lots of the pool games are middle of the day, Friday etc and so no way we could go. Even Sheffield is a heck of a drive really. We're away on the evening of the final.......

over a year ago

It’s only the tiny league crowds that call it that this is what happens when you put a summer sport in the winter then price out your entire fan base the higherups seriously need the boot money grabbing fuckwits

I'm disappointed only the wheelchair FINAL is round these parts. Lots of the pool games are middle of the day, Friday etc and so no way we could go. Even Sheffield is a heck of a drive really. We're away on the evening of the final......."

its really really not been planned properly at all i wonder if its the same numptys who run the government there a nightmare for grassroots too fining amateur and junior clubs hundreds for minor admin offences and postponing fixtures and such so im not too surprised they cant organise a big event like this

over a year ago

It’s only the tiny league crowds that call it that this is what happens when you put a summer sport in the winter then price out your entire fan base the higherups seriously need the boot money grabbing fuckwits "

I'll be honest, it is a shame to see such low crowds. Summer sun, cheaper prices and it could have been a much better sight.

Freezing your arse off watching France play Greece can't be that appealing.

over a year ago

North West

It’s only the tiny league crowds that call it that this is what happens when you put a summer sport in the winter then price out your entire fan base the higherups seriously need the boot money grabbing fuckwits

I'm disappointed only the wheelchair FINAL is round these parts. Lots of the pool games are middle of the day, Friday etc and so no way we could go. Even Sheffield is a heck of a drive really. We're away on the evening of the final.......its really really not been planned properly at all i wonder if its the same numptys who run the government there a nightmare for grassroots too fining amateur and junior clubs hundreds for minor admin offences and postponing fixtures and such so im not too surprised they cant organise a big event like this "

The silly thing is, we live right in the middle of prime RL territory!! But aside from the final, there's no wheelchair RL matches being played in the area.

over a year ago

I'm disappointed only the wheelchair FINAL is round these parts. Lots of the pool games are middle of the day, Friday etc and so no way we could go. Even Sheffield is a heck of a drive really. We're away on the evening of the final.......its really really not been planned properly at all i wonder if its the same numptys who run the government there a nightmare for grassroots too fining amateur and junior clubs hundreds for minor admin offences and postponing fixtures and such so im not too surprised they cant organise a big event like this

The silly thing is, we live right in the middle of prime RL territory!! But aside from the final, there's no wheelchair RL matches being played in the area."

stuff like thats insanity

By *eliusMan
over a year ago

Henlow

… league was supposed to be an exciting alternative to Union, it’s stop, start, stop, start rhythm is similar to American football.

I will watch (some of it) but prefer union.

By *oinerbillMan
over a year ago

warrington

"… league was supposed to be an exciting alternative to Union, it’s stop, start, stop, start rhythm is similar to American football.

I will watch (some of it) but prefer union."

League stops only for the video decisions, union is a terrible game that is stop start all the game, thats when they are not kicking back and forth to each other

each to their own , but league is a much faster harder game

over a year ago

I prefer union, but I don't know all the rules, league is even more complicated, but it does look tougher,tough men

over a year ago

I like real mens sports, like curling.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

This is just unreal….

over a year ago

"This is just unreal…. "
aint it just its the samoa game on repeat

over a year ago

Been to 3 games this tournament and would have gone today but for a wretched cold. The problem with this tournament is you could count the exciting, competitive games on one hand, possibly Captain Hook's hand at that. Tomorrow's game should be good and worth watching, other than that it's been a wait for the semis since pretty much day one.

over a year ago

London

Off to the emirates next weekend for the England game, £20 for me and £10 for my boy - can’t wait!

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Off to the emirates next weekend for the England game, £20 for me and £10 for my boy - can’t wait! "

Have a great time for me.. and tell them not to ruin the pitch too much!!!

This Samoa Tonga game should be a good one… if only for the competing war dances at the beginning

By *ociable-NottmCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Off to the emirates next weekend for the England game, £20 for me and £10 for my boy - can’t wait! "

Great value enjoy

Mr

By *errynjuneCouple
over a year ago

Barnsley

"… league was supposed to be an exciting alternative to Union, it’s stop, start, stop, start rhythm is similar to American football.

I will watch (some of it) but prefer union."

No league was formed by the working class. Due to losing pay to play a rich man's game for his entertainment.

By *ickdasterdly51Man
over a year ago

Lingfield

See you there, can't wait, very excited!

By *oinerbillMan
over a year ago

warrington

"Off to the emirates next weekend for the England game, £20 for me and £10 for my boy - can’t wait!

This Samoa Tonga game should be a good one… if only for the competing war dances at the beginning "

What a fantastic thing to see before the game, looked like they was going to kick off with each other, then handshakes and appreciation all round before a fantastic game

Love these people and their culture, we could learn alot from them

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Off to the emirates next weekend for the England game, £20 for me and £10 for my boy - can’t wait!

This Samoa Tonga game should be a good one… if only for the competing war dances at the beginning

What a fantastic thing to see before the game, looked like they was going to kick off with each other, then handshakes and appreciation all round before a fantastic game

Love these people and their culture, we could learn alot from them"

Agreed, impressive to see and a good game with mutual respect and full on commitment..

The wheelchair games have been entertaining too..

over a year ago

I feel shocked im saying yhis but i honestly think were gonna win

By *red333Man
over a year ago

Dorchester

Omg kiss of death, hope you're right mind

By *randmrs17Couple
over a year ago

Wigan

Loving the wheelchair games

over a year ago

London

See you there, can't wait, very excited!"

By *orkswatcherMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I'll be at the semi at arsenal and old Trafford the week after.

Looking forward to it

over a year ago

London

"I'll be at the semi at arsenal and old Trafford the week after.

Looking forward to it"

Ditto! Can’t wait!

By *oublethefun78Couple
over a year ago

Huddersfield

I've only done the opening game but missus been to couple more games but its been a great tournament so far and fingers crossed for England to make the final as can't watch the game as be at Twickenham watching that game but I hope to be watching them in Manchester following weekend too

over a year ago

Here we go let the hits commence

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan
over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

This semi final is one of the finest games I've ever watched

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Cracking game..

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Brilliant game

Going to the England Samoa game tomorrow

over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

Wow. What. A. Game. If England win tomorrow it is hard to see them beating that Aussie side.

By *unswing69Man
over a year ago

Heckmondwike

"The greatest sport in the world. "

Totally agree played both codes and now coach it

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Morning fans ...saw the sending off ...then the girls came back hard ...well done indeed

over a year ago

"The greatest sport in the world.

Totally agree played both codes and now coach it "

Same here, coach and qualified ref, last nights match was good, although gutted the aussies won.

over a year ago

London

Match day, off to the emirates and cannot wait!

over a year ago

"The greatest sport in the world.

Totally agree played both codes and now coach it

Same here, coach and qualified ref, last nights match was good, although gutted the aussies won. "

to be the best you have to beat the best and they done nothing to scare me but lets get thru samoa first as much as we crushed em game 1 they are still very dangerous and stuffed with world class quality i think today could be a battle they will be up for putting things right and i worry we might be looking at next week not today

over a year ago

Different samoa today

over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

Fuck...

By *ik MMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

Geez

over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

What a finish. My nerves are shredded

By *KG12Couple
over a year ago

Burnley

Nearly through at the end too. Great effort in last 15 mins

over a year ago

What happens now a draw

By *KG12Couple
over a year ago

Burnley

"What happens now a draw"

Extra time

over a year ago

"What happens now a draw

Extra time"

cheers just flicked it over to see

over a year ago

O dear

over a year ago

"What happens now a draw"

Penalty shoot out.

over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

Gutted

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

Well, how tense was that?

By *KG12Couple
over a year ago

Burnley

Very strange way to settle it on golden point.

over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

"Very strange way to settle it on golden point. "

Standard in rugby league, too many England mistakes throughout the game and in the extra time in particular

By *KG12Couple
over a year ago

Burnley

"Very strange way to settle it on golden point.

Standard in rugby league, too many England mistakes throughout the game and in the extra time in particular "

That's true, we was quite sloppy. Catching rest of England v Japan now

over a year ago

Its an english mentality thing its too common for it to be anything else

By *KG12Couple
over a year ago

Burnley

May have a point there as its across most sports

By *est coast manMan
over a year ago

Workington

England thought they had just to turn up today and they had won.

Samoa wanted it more .

over a year ago

"May have a point there as its across most sports"
partisipation medal

over a year ago

London

Went to the game today, gutted for England but that’s the way it goes.

On a positive personal note it was the best game of rugby I’ve ever seen live, proper back and forth in the second half and so tense! Every time you thought England were out of it in the 80yr states they found a way back. Me and the lad had a great day

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

Loved the semi finals if not the results. Women's and wheelchair comps still going on with semi finals of the wheelchair RL today and Women's semi finals on Monday.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"Went to the game today, gutted for England but that’s the way it goes.

On a positive personal note it was the best game of rugby I’ve ever seen live, proper back and forth in the second half and so tense! Every time you thought England were out of it in the 80yr states they found a way back. Me and the lad had a great day "

I was lucky enough to go there too ...Great occasion...and loved every minute of it

By *ickdasterdly51Man
over a year ago

Lingfield

Great occasion, disappointed there weren't more people there. England only have themselves to blame but Samoa deserved it. That's the second rugby league World Cup semi final I've been to where England were eliminated on the last kick of the game!

By *randmrs17Couple
over a year ago

Wigan

Anyone in Manchester Friday or Saturday for the finals?

By *orkswatcherMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

"Anyone in Manchester Friday or Saturday for the finals? "

Yeah Saturday but just a day trip

over a year ago

It's a really good game. I prefer union but still both codes are good

By *ickdasterdly51Man
over a year ago

Lingfield

"Anyone in Manchester Friday or Saturday for the finals? "

Day trip for me, going to be a long day but hopefully worth it.

By *oublethefun78Couple
over a year ago

Huddersfield

We there all weekend till Monday

over a year ago

London

Day trip for me too, London to Manchester via Sheffield as Avanti are such fucktards! Will spend half the day on trains.

Can’t wait though, will be great. Although would have been better had England made it!

over a year ago

Well done wheelchair players for showing us how to battle even beating that fuckwit touch judge and all his blatant cheating behavior it was on the same level as the refs in the longest yard

over a year ago

North West

"Well done wheelchair players for showing us how to battle even beating that fuckwit touch judge and all his blatant cheating behavior it was on the same level as the refs in the longest yard "

Missed watching it because we're away but will watch it on catch up. Sounds like a close match?

over a year ago

"Well done wheelchair players for showing us how to battle even beating that fuckwit touch judge and all his blatant cheating behavior it was on the same level as the refs in the longest yard

Missed watching it because we're away but will watch it on catch up. Sounds like a close match?"

very close thanks to the mad french ref he was such a sulk you would think him a player

over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

What a tournament across the ladies, men's and wheelchair games. Outstanding.

Post new Message to Thread