Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Gym gear

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whenever I go I often feel like a tramp. Tend to wear band/comic t-shirts and shorts. Converse on lifting days and trainers on cardio days.

What about yourself. Are you colour co ordinated Gymshark from head to toe or do you not really care?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Gym legging. Baggy loose t shirt. Nondescript trainers. No one's ever said shit.

Wear what you're comfortable in

By *eneralKenobiMan
over a year ago

North Angus

If I were to gym it up I’d be in loose fitting clothes I think, can’t have people getting distracted by my bum can we now

over a year ago

Vest n shorts not fussed if i look a tramp im about to get super sweaty

over a year ago

Shorts t shirt and lift in bare feet

Yes my gym is my home

over a year ago

"Gym legging. Baggy loose t shirt. Nondescript trainers. No one's ever said shit.

Wear what you're comfortable in "

In fact I got dolled up for a party with people from my gym the other weekend and the first thing everyone kept doing was staring at me blankly for a second and then going "oh whoa I didn't recognise you out of your gym clothes!"

By *oft_SensualTV/TS
over a year ago

Yorkshire

No one says anything to me when I go jogging in my scruffs by the river- far more pleasant than a gym! Just my personal preference mind.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Shorts and t shirt if I'm doing legs. Vest and trackie B's if I'm working upper body

By *urvybeckiWoman
over a year ago

Enfield

Leggings and sports bra and baggy t-shirt nothing special

over a year ago

Don’t shorts and a finishers t shirt from and old triathlon is fine, not there to pull. The right water bottle is essential though, if you’re not carrying an oil can with a side handle and a sport top do you even lift bro?

over a year ago

I like branded wear.

Currently most of my stuff is ‘new balance’ (cardio) or puma (resistance).

over a year ago

Salomon, or Patagonia

over a year ago

I've got a bit of variety I've got some my protein stuff some gym shark and a few bits of adidas just depends how the mood takes me

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I used to live in black and grey at the gym but decided to brighten things up so now I have lilac and turquoise. I felt like a cliche but I caved and joined the gym shark hype as their gym leggings really are good for the price of them!

over a year ago

"I used to live in black and grey at the gym but decided to brighten things up so now I have lilac and turquoise. I felt like a cliche but I caved and joined the gym shark hype as their gym leggings really are good for the price of them! "
you look good in your stuff

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Running shorts, and the first marathon finishers top that I pick up (I have several), I have other running tops but I feel its important strangers know I've ran a marathon

over a year ago

"I used to live in black and grey at the gym but decided to brighten things up so now I have lilac and turquoise. I felt like a cliche but I caved and joined the gym shark hype as their gym leggings really are good for the price of them! you look good in your stuff, may I suck on your anus ?

"

She has a nice one too

over a year ago

I just wear a plain non branded hoody and bottoms. I'm not really bothered about what I wear but never had the confidence to wear a vest or tight t shirt.

By *ordo320Man
over a year ago

Gatwick

I just wear a selection of my gym clothes. A hood set of adidas cross training shoes for a firm support doing weights, or runners for running! Then a random choice of tops and bottoms. I try to make sure they don’t clash horrendously or to stay away from all black. Apart from that I put my headphones in and try not to think about anyone else while attempting not to look like a walking adidas billboard!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I used to live in black and grey at the gym but decided to brighten things up so now I have lilac and turquoise. I felt like a cliche but I caved and joined the gym shark hype as their gym leggings really are good for the price of them! you look good in your stuff

"

Thank you

over a year ago

"I used to live in black and grey at the gym but decided to brighten things up so now I have lilac and turquoise. I felt like a cliche but I caved and joined the gym shark hype as their gym leggings really are good for the price of them! you look good in your stuff

Thank you "

You do look fabulous in your gym gear and hope your don't get too many offers from Triads lol

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Today, gym leggings (Oddballs) and a loose t-shirt I acquired in Spain. Doesn't really matter what I wear on my feet because I'll be sitting down the whole time!

By *arker secrets 321Man
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Wear wot I want as I train at home no one goin 2 see me x

over a year ago

I don't go the gym yet but will be joining soon.

I like running, I wear various brands during the summer and am very mix matched but during the colder months I invest more and like Montane leggings and Rab tops, Proviz jacket.

NBVN x

By *eiaorganaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

Leggings and a tshirt or vest, I wear geeky tshirts sometimes too. Zero fucks given what anyone thinks as I'm there to work out, it's not a fashion parade

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I always dress for myself, I must be selfish . Whatever suits my tastes, workout, mood and the weather etc. Usually in leggings, some top or other, and if my ass looks even better and I'm cheered up, it's

By *unfriendly 123Man
over a year ago

boston

Addidas shorts tshirts and trainers

By *rispyDuckMan
over a year ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

I just wear baggy shirts and joggers from Primark .

It's not what you wear, it's how hard you train that produces results . I see most of these GymShark wearing posers, in their fancy outfits. Strutting around they spend more time chatting & taking pics for the gram

over a year ago

Vest, shorts and running shoes. I have a couple of nicer gym tops/shorts but i don’t try and coordinate them. If I looked good working out I wouldn’t be doing it properly.

over a year ago

Vest and shorts

By *urga2076Woman
over a year ago

London

Usually in baggy track pants and vest. But every time I put leggings and a body fit top on I get told how well I look or how much weight I’ve lost.

Hard to believe it looks that different but I guess it does.

By *urga2076Woman
over a year ago

London

Ps I really like guys in old skool cotton shorts and slightly scruffy all round look with muscles peeping out vs all the synthetic gear.

Post new Message to Thread