FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Magic MushGROOM! Chocolate laced with hallucinogenics becomes latest wedding trend....

Jump to newest

By *irtydevil666 OP   Man
over a year ago

bristol

Millennials have moved away from traditional alcoholic beverages and are opting for trippy substances to avoid crippling hangovers the following day.

The drug is often infused with chocolate bars or brownies and sold by a dealer as “edibles” and has hallucinogenic effects when eaten.

A 35-year-old mother of two told The Times newspaper that she has already been to three weddings this year where psychedelic chocolate had been served.

She said: “They’ve definitely become a thing at weddings, especially for people with kids because you don’t get a hangover.

“I think it’s a combination of no weddings for two years and the younger generation moving away from getting really p***** which can make people get quite angry.

“With this, everyone was having a great time.”

Far out Man......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Have you just discovered Google or something??

By *irtydevil666 OP   Man
over a year ago

bristol

"Have you just discovered Google or something??"

I don't use this Google you talk off...

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

What the actual fuck.

This is why I'm glad I don't go to weddings.

over a year ago

They are dangerous I have a mate that had one and ended up In a bad way and seen videos of a Young lady who stripped down, was fighting with police and then had a violent fit on the ground.

Just make sure they are all good and from a trusted source as you never know what’s in them

over a year ago

This is a disgrace. You must tell me where they all are so I can get rid of them before they cause some harm.

By *ob Carpe DiemMan
over a year ago

Torquay

"This is a disgrace. You must tell me where they all are so I can get rid of them before they cause some harm.

"

I think I recall someone telling me about a field near West Kent college in Tunbridge

over a year ago

"This is a disgrace. You must tell me where they all are so I can get rid of them before they cause some harm.

I think I recall someone telling me about a field near West Kent college in Tunbridge "

I will go and get rid of them now. If you see me talking to a tree mind your own business.

By *uddy laneMan
over a year ago

dudley

A drop of lsd on blotting paper or food is no new thing.

Turn on, tune in, drop out.

T leary.

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Thos is nothing new, I have a very funny but at the time very distressing story from when I unknowingly had several edibles at Glastonbury over 20 years ago!

By *teveNW81Man
over a year ago

wigan

"They are dangerous I have a mate that had one and ended up In a bad way and seen videos of a Young lady who stripped down, was fighting with police and then had a violent fit on the ground.

Just make sure they are all good and from a trusted source as you never know what’s in them "

That never happens with Alcohol!

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

No hangover, but you can have a hell of a come down #iaskedafriend-honest

Post new Message to Thread