Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ask us anything!

Jump to newest

By *yancaroline OP   Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

Ask us questions via DM, ask one or both of us anything. The dirtier the better. Sorry if we don’t reply to everyone but we will try. Feel free to send pics, videos or anything you want as long as it’s related to your question(s).

Please keep it fun and don’t ruin it by sending pointless messages though such as ‘hi’ lol let’s have some fun!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ask us questions via DM, ask one or both of us anything. The dirtier the better. Sorry if we don’t reply to everyone but we will try. Feel free to send pics, videos or anything you want as long as it’s related to your question(s).

Please keep it fun and don’t ruin it by sending pointless messages though such as ‘hi’ lol let’s have some fun!

"

Can’t=reply privately as I currently have no photos … so here’s my question.: if I came in her mouth would he kiss her? X

over a year ago

The Smith family are heading off to the football later this afternoon and have purchased 2 adult tickets and 3 child tickets for £48.

The Jones family are going to the same game and purchased 3 adult tickets and 1 child ticket for £44.

What is the cost of one child ticket?

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

That's a monster of a dildo you've got there..how much of it can you take? ..when are you going to post the pictures of it in action?

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Does persil really get mud stained clothes immaculately clean, I've always wondered if the adverts are truthful

over a year ago

"The Smith family are heading off to the football later this afternoon and have purchased 2 adult tickets and 3 child tickets for £48.

The Jones family are going to the same game and purchased 3 adult tickets and 1 child ticket for £44.

What is the cost of one child ticket? "

£8

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

"The Smith family are heading off to the football later this afternoon and have purchased 2 adult tickets and 3 child tickets for £48.

What is the cost of one child ticket? "

2a +3c ==48

3a+c=44

A must be bigger than 10

Less than 15

...a = 12 ...c =8

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

What is the cost of one child ticket?

£8 "

Always the clever clog

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"Does persil really get mud stained clothes immaculately clean, I've always wondered if the adverts are truthful "

Nothing gets my granddaughters white school socks clean.

Hmmm maybe I should mop more

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"The dirtier the better. …….Feel free to send pics, videos or anything you want as long as it’s related to your question(s).

"

Serious question OP, what the fuck is with my loo, it won’t flush for the last 24 hours. Have DM’d you a video.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Does persil really get mud stained clothes immaculately clean, I've always wondered if the adverts are truthful

Nothing gets my granddaughters white school socks clean.

Hmmm maybe I should mop more "

Post new Message to Thread