Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Finish primeninister

Jump to newest

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

The finish primeninister Sanna Marin aged 34 of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) was berated by newspapers and opposition parties recently for tiktok videos and pictures which showed her on a night out.

A more recent photo has shown her in a state owned residence with a youtuber both with their tits out.

Do you think she should resign. For not being professional and taking the time seriously or are these people old days and mysoginists and everyone should let their hair down?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

There’s more outrage over a young, very professional, female PM letting her hair down then there was over politicians flying to Epstein’s island to fuck children

Leave her be. She seems like a great PM

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes I think she should resign. She is in a very powerful position and should act accordingly.

It is wholly inappropriate to compare things to other crimes that have taken place

If it were a man had got his cock out, there would be outrage. It does nothing for the female cause for her actions to be excused.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
over a year ago

Middle England

No. If she is allowed to hold a party at the residence then there's no issue. She's not in the photo and even if she is; so long as she can run the country that's fine. All of the stiff necked politicians have made a mess, in general, anyway. I'm not suggesting run amok but don't think it really matters in the grand scheme of things.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Good luck to her ..its probably a russian plot to discredit her

By *onlywishiMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Think that if we’re ever to move forward with all the inclusion stuff then what’s the problem of someone doing what they want in company of likeminded people?

If she’s comfy with people seeing her like that maybe it’s a step forward? The younger people who have grown up with every part of peoples lives being shown on the internet will probably appreciate the fact that a politician actually gets what going on ?

As long as people know she’s doing a good job then what she does in her own time is ok ?

Who knows what sites she’s on ?

over a year ago

"The finish primeninister Sanna Marin aged 34 of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) was berated by newspapers and opposition parties recently for tiktok videos and pictures which showed her on a night out.

A more recent photo has shown her in a state owned residence with a youtuber both with their tits out.

Do you think she should resign. For not being professional and taking the time seriously or are these people old days and mysoginists and everyone should let their hair down?"

Good to see you back, Tom

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I can't comment as not followed the news about it or know the facts and that would be unfair. However, generally speaking it's not unreasonable to expect people in authority (especially elected ones) to show a good example. Unfortunately as we all know,from our own experiences here, most just don't. Perhaps we just started a trend of not realy bothering what the public thinks and now everyone follows suit.

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

Was she on duty in an official capacity - yes she should resign if not - no she has a right to a private life and whoever took the video invaded her privacy - the public don’t ‘have a right to know’ as long as people are behaving within the law. She seems to be doing a great job and more power to her.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"The finish primeninister Sanna Marin aged 34 of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) was berated by newspapers and opposition parties recently for tiktok videos and pictures which showed her on a night out.

Do you think she should resign. For not being professional and taking the time seriously or are these people old days and mysoginists and everyone should let their hair down?"

It wasn’t the Finnish PM with her ‘tits out’, it was two other guests at the party who had their ‘tits’ covered with a photo of a sign that said ‘Finland’ on it.

Still, she apologised for the behaviour of her guests. And no, clearly she shouldn’t resign.

over a year ago

Them ninisters eh

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Politicians often reflect or reflect a segment of society. She is a member of the Demorit which are center Left party. She is also a millennial. She has lived in stone of the most populated parts of Finland with some of those places having a great population under the age 40 and also know for there night life.

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Do you think she should resign. For not being professional and taking the time seriously or are these people old days and mysoginists and everyone should let their hair down?

It wasn’t the Finnish PM with her ‘tits out’, it was two other guests at the party who had their ‘tits’ covered with a photo of a sign that said ‘Finland’ on it.

Still, she apologised for the behaviour of her guests. And no, clearly she shouldn’t resign. "

Thankyou I stand corrected.

over a year ago

"Yes I think she should resign. She is in a very powerful position and should act accordingly.

It is wholly inappropriate to compare things to other crimes that have taken place

If it were a man had got his cock out, there would be outrage. It does nothing for the female cause for her actions to be excused."

Might wanna get your facts right! She didn’t have her tits out!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/08/22 12:40:52]

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Still, she apologised for the behaviour of her guests. And no, clearly she shouldn’t resign. "

In that case what is the fuss for? I know I should not get dragged into threads like this. I am out.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Still, she apologised for the behaviour of her guests. And no, clearly she shouldn’t resign.

In that case what is the fuss for? I know I should not get dragged into threads like this. I am out. "

There are plenty of people who don’t think a young woman should have political power (usually the same people who think women of any age shouldn’t have any power), so they make a big fuss about nothing, as people can be trusted to spread the ‘story’ without knowing any of the facts.

By *anBerksMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

She’s young, attractive, European, left-leaning and female. Leave her alone and let her live her life!

If it was Boris? Damn him until he burns in flames.

I think that’s how it works?

(tee hee, it’s just an observation, don’t go assuming my political views or go blocking me now, Fabsters! )

over a year ago

"She’s young, attractive, European, left-leaning and female. Leave her alone and let her live her life!

(tee hee, it’s just an observation, don’t go assuming my political views or go blocking me now, Fabsters! )"

Not even true, Boris got away with way more!

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"She’s young, attractive, European, left-leaning and female. Leave her alone and let her live her life!

(tee hee, it’s just an observation, don’t go assuming my political views or go blocking me now, Fabsters! )"

No, let’s be clear - the kind of people who don’t like her in this country are exactly the same people who applaud our current prime minister, even though he is obviously corrupt, inept and regularly inebriated while ‘working’.

over a year ago

We should invite her to be pm over here

By *parky4gMan
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"Yes I think she should resign. She is in a very powerful position and should act accordingly.

If it were a man had got his cock out, there would be outrage. It does nothing for the female cause for her actions to be excused."

Last time I looked getting tits out wasn’t a crime

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

In that case what is the fuss for? I know I should not get dragged into threads like this. I am out.

There are plenty of people who don’t think a young woman should have political power (usually the same people who think women of any age shouldn’t have any power), so they make a big fuss about nothing, as people can be trusted to spread the ‘story’ without knowing any of the facts."

By *anBerksMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

(tee hee, it’s just an observation, don’t go assuming my political views or go blocking me now, Fabsters! )

No, let’s be clear - the kind of people who don’t like her in this country are exactly the same people who applaud our current prime minister, even though he is obviously corrupt, inept and regularly inebriated while ‘working’."

Basically I think we’re in agreement, left leaning and right leaning types tend to be massive hypocrites, and condemn or justify behaviour depending on the political persuasions of the people doing it!

Come and join me on the fence in the middle, sitting in the centre, and condemn them all!

over a year ago

This new Tom is even better than the old Tom!

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"This new Tom is even better than the old Tom!"

Who's Tom?

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS
over a year ago

Dublin

It's a wonder Gove wasnt there giving it the big un

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"It's a wonder Gove wasnt there giving it the big un"

Well as long as they're is a debate he is a leader.

over a year ago

No, let’s be clear - the kind of people who don’t like her in this country are exactly the same people who applaud our current prime minister, even though he is obviously corrupt, inept and regularly inebriated while ‘working’."

This....And it'll be no better when the Muppets take charge because they're all the same but take on different forms

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

No, let’s be clear - the kind of people who don’t like her in this country are exactly the same people who applaud our current prime minister, even though he is obviously corrupt, inept and regularly inebriated while ‘working’.

Basically I think we’re in agreement, left leaning and right leaning types tend to be massive hypocrites, and condemn or justify behaviour depending on the political persuasions of the people doing it!

Come and join me on the fence in the middle, sitting in the centre, and condemn them all! "

No thanks.

By *martin1001Man
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

I think this thread illustrates part of the problem firstly with the media, and secondly with peoples' re-reporting of stories on social media - people want to believe the worst and tend to get their informaton wrong.

it wasn't Sanna Marin who was photographed topless, but rather two 'YouTube Influencers' who were at a party in the Finnish PM's official residence (they had a Finland sign covering their boobs). You can hardly expect Marin to police the actions of everybody who came to that party, although she did apologise and say that it wasn't appropirate.

If you watch the night out videos it's shows her dancing, possibly a bit tipsy, but not exactly shocking – she wasn't twerking, showing her knickers, pole dancing.

There were also claims that she was taking drugs at the party, for which there was no evidence, but which prompted her to take a drugs test which was negative.

I think a lot of it is indicative of the double standards applied to women by the media - she is filmed dancing in a slightly sexy manner, at a party where she didn't take drugs, and where two of the guests lifted their tops for a photo) and people are saying that she should resign?!?!?

It's a far cry from the sort of scandals that come out relating to male MPs – if she's not innapropriately propositioning people, atempting to use her position to obtain sexual favours, drinking to excess, taking drugs and entering into sexual relations with agents of foreign powers then personally I'd be far more interested in how well she's doing her job!

By *anBerksMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

Come and join me on the fence in the middle, sitting in the centre, and condemn them all!

No thanks."

So you’ll allow it if they match your politics, but not if they don’t? Got it.

over a year ago

"This new Tom is even better than the old Tom!

Who's Tom? "

Essex's finest.

over a year ago

Nope. I really rate Sanna Marin.

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"I think this thread illustrates part of the problem firstly with the media, and secondly with peoples' re-reporting of stories on social media - people want to believe the worst and tend to get their informaton wrong.

it wasn't Sanna Marin who was photographed topless, but rather two 'YouTube Influencers' who were at a party in the Finnish PM's official residence (they had a Finland sign covering their boobs). You can hardly expect Marin to police the actions of everybody who came to that party, although she did apologise and say that it wasn't appropirate.

If you watch the night out videos it's shows her dancing, possibly a bit tipsy, but not exactly shocking – she wasn't twerking, showing her knickers, pole dancing.

There were also claims that she was taking drugs at the party, for which there was no evidence, but which prompted her to take a drugs test which was negative.

I think a lot of it is indicative of the double standards applied to women by the media - she is filmed dancing in a slightly sexy manner, at a party where she didn't take drugs, and where two of the guests lifted their tops for a photo) and people are saying that she should resign?!?!?

It's a far cry from the sort of scandals that come out relating to male MPs – if she's not innapropriately propositioning people, atempting to use her position to obtain sexual favours, drinking to excess, taking drugs and entering into sexual relations with agents of foreign powers then personally I'd be far more interested in how well she's doing her job!"

To be fair to her she did look like she is trying to get the man away from her when she is dancing.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

No thanks.

So you’ll allow it if they match your politics, but not if they don’t? Got it. "

No, and it’s curious how you’d begin to conclude that. But centrism is a poison, so we’ve no interest in it, or anyone who espouses it.

By *ustamanMan
over a year ago

weymouth

Storm in a tea cup, media doing what the media does whipping up the righteous

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Who's Tom?

Essex's finest."

Are you referring to Tom kilbery from TOWIE? I don't watch the page to be honest. I rather watch TED talks or dramas like Swingers or everything I know about love.

over a year ago

Who's Tom?

Essex's finest.

Are you referring to Tom kilbery from TOWIE? I don't watch the page to be honest. I rather watch TED talks or dramas like Swingers or everything I know about love."

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

[Removed by poster at 25/08/22 13:02:32]

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

She wasn't the one with her tits out though.

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

I feel that if she was a middle aged Etonian with multiple illegitimate children, a serial cheat, who abused his previous position to ensure one of his mistresses could join him on foreign trips and enjoyed untold perks as a result and who tried to give another mistress a job in the foreign office for similar reasons and for whom place turned up to his home address during a domestic incident after his latest partner found out about yet another affair them she'd probably be under far less scrutiny.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"I feel that if she was a middle aged Etonian with multiple illegitimate children, a serial cheat, who abused his previous position to ensure one of his mistresses could join him on foreign trips and enjoyed untold perks as a result and who tried to give another mistress a job in the foreign office for similar reasons and for whom place turned up to his home address during a domestic incident after his latest partner found out about yet another affair them she'd probably be under far less scrutiny. "

It wouldn't have been a party and he would have just popped his head around the door to tell everyone to keep working hard for the country, then leave.

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"I feel that if she was a middle aged Etonian with multiple illegitimate children, a serial cheat, who abused his previous position to ensure one of his mistresses could join him on foreign trips and enjoyed untold perks as a result and who tried to give another mistress a job in the foreign office for similar reasons and for whom place turned up to his home address during a domestic incident after his latest partner found out about yet another affair them she'd probably be under far less scrutiny. "

What like being splashed all over the tabloids?

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

Considering the numerous showers of shite in power and influence in many corners of the world, she sounds as though she's actually doing a fairly decent job and is a considerable improvement on Bliar, Pig Fucker, RoboMay, Bozo the Clown and whichever one of the Chuckle Brothers we get lumbered with next

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Well this turned from a good debate over professionalis. Into something else.

over a year ago

Everyone is entitled to both a private life and to have fun. As long as it isn't conducted as a massive fuck you to the country being run.

By *ooking4othersMan
over a year ago

Here ...

It's her official residence ... so her home ... she can let people strip bollock naked if she wants and can do it herself too ... as long as I'm invited to the party

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

"It's her official residence ... so her home ... she can let people strip bollock naked if she wants and can do it herself too ... as long as I'm invited to the party "

To be hair if the finish PM danced with me at a nightclub and wasted to be freinds after that I would be well chuffed.

By *ormorantMan
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

What the fuck has the Finnish Prime Minister got to do with anyone on a UK swingers site….

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

No. She is entitled to a private life so leave her alone.

I may be cynical but maybe, just maybe a few gammons are behind this.

over a year ago

How is this even her fault and why should she be made to resign?

By *ananaman41Man
over a year ago

Dublin

She didnt have her tits out. It was 2 other women.

No she shouldn't have to resign but she certainly needs to pick her friends, or most likely, her 'acquaintances' better.

If a similar pic in future happened again in official residences of hers, then yes she should then be gone. But not after the first strike.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

I know little of Finnish politics. What I do know comes from our media so treat with a pinch of salt. Finland seem to be quite a mature democracy and she seems to be leading them well. However, right or wrong there's no denying that getting caught frivolously partying may not be useful when negotiating with Putin as an example.

For those who think she's entitled to a private life. Remember to apply the same to other politicians who aren't young, attractive and female.

By *estLondonDeepMan
over a year ago

London

Many people in the corporate world have a term or clause in their contract which states something along the lines of not bringing their organisation into disrepute, which includes behaviours, legal or not, outside of work. The exact nature of what constitutes "disrepute" may need to be settled in a court, but for many people , their behaviour outside of work may impact their day job.

That said, I see nothing wrong with what Sanna Marin has done. Compare this to what Boris was caught doing when he was Foreign Sec' with Carrie in his office, when he was still married to his previous wife

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Many people in the corporate world have a term or clause in their contract which states something along the lines of not bringing their organisation into disrepute, which includes behaviours, legal or not, outside of work. The exact nature of what constitutes "disrepute" may need to be settled in a court, but for many people , their behaviour outside of work may impact their day job.

That said, I see nothing wrong with what Sanna Marin has done. Compare this to what Boris was caught doing when he was Foreign Sec' with Carrie in his office, when he was still married to his previous wife "

Agree with that. But I'm not sure comparing what has become of our version of a parliamentary democracy with a mature democracy is worth it. Even after leaving the goal open for at least 2 years, the opposition are still struggling to score a goal. Oh for a charismatic leader with values.

By *avexxMan
over a year ago

cheshire

shes a young woman im sure she would learned from this,, attractive too,,

over a year ago

She actually did an interview about these recent events the other day and stated (which apparently the press has forgot to mention) that they was personal social events outside of work and the press should be ashamed of themselves for trying to undermine a government by exposing her private time.

Now, where have we heard of the press doing that before?? Oh yes, the UK

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"She actually did an interview about these recent events the other day and stated (which apparently the press has forgot to mention) that they was personal social events outside of work and the press should be ashamed of themselves for trying to undermine a government by exposing her private time.

Now, where have we heard of the press doing that before?? Oh yes, the UK"

It’s what the press do!

By *estLondonDeepMan
over a year ago

London

"

It’s what the press do!"

Apart from when the British Government steps in to suppress a story, which is what happened with The Times, BJ and Carrie, when he was "misbehaving" with her.

By *oxes OP   Man
over a year ago

Southend, Essex

She didnt have her tits out. It was 2 other women. "

As I corrected my self in a previous post.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

So long as she does her job, who cares. I noticed that our esteemed PM has his norks out while in Greece, and has been suspiciously absent from ruling the country.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"So long as she does her job, who cares. I noticed that our esteemed PM has his norks out while in Greece, and has been suspiciously absent from ruling the country."

I thought he was walkabout in Ukraine giving our money away from his swag bag.

Post new Message to Thread