Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Police Dance In the Street

Jump to newest

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

The Chief of Police for Lincoln has defended his police for dancing the Macarena dance at a Pride event. A video is circulating and some say it's unprofessional, some say they were not invited.

What's going on here guys?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What Tom is thinking about that ?

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

ACAB losers doing their very best to prove their ACAB standpoint

By *9alMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

well we have had the laughing police man , the singing detective , now the dancing police !

By *ickshawedCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I believe Tom's a day late reporting this. Just Pete beat you to it. It's like he's set up for speedy delivery or something

Search 'ground control to _ssex_tom'

over a year ago

"I believe Tom's a day late reporting this. Just Pete beat you to it. It's like he's set up for speedy delivery or something

Search 'ground control to _ssex_tom' "

Tom is much better at this sort of thing than me.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"The Chief of Police for Lincoln has defended his police for dancing the Macarena dance at a Pride event. A video is circulating and some say it's unprofessional, some say they were not invited.

What's going on here guys?"

People are moany bastards, that's what's going on. Saying they should be out 'solving crimes'

They're the same moany bastards that complain that there's no positive police presence in their area, creating that community 'bobby' interactions with people.

Some people need to get the fuck over themselves and lighten up.

By *aui.Man
over a year ago

around here

"The Chief of Police for Lincoln has defended his police for dancing the Macarena dance at a Pride event. A video is circulating and some say it's unprofessional, some say they were not invited.

Not invited? I didn't realise there was a guest list, kind of thought it was an all inclusive event.

I'm guessing people would rather the police were stoving everyone's heads in with their buttons rather than getting in the spirit, some people are never happy.

By * lolita xWoman
over a year ago

North

People are moany bastards, that's what's going on. Saying they should be out 'solving crimes'

They're the same moany bastards that complain that there's no positive police presence in their area, creating that community 'bobby' interactions with people.

Some people need to get the fuck over themselves and lighten up. "

over a year ago

See?

By *eisty LadyWoman
over a year ago

Count Your Blessings Cottage, Gratitude Grove

They’re trying to prevent they’re nice human beings not complete tw@ts that many of them are when the camera / video isn’t recording

over a year ago

evesham

"They’re trying to prevent they’re nice human beings not complete tw@ts that many of them are when the camera / video isn’t recording"

Maybe these ones are actually nice and not the ones you claim to be complete twats?

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

The chief of police for Lincoln is a twat, they cannot be doing their job if they are dancing about

They are supposed to be always looking sharing info ect to preempt anything that might kick off

Can’t do that when pissing about trying to be seen as nice guys.

Back in the day you could talk to coppers but always aware that they were always on duty looking and listening as they should be.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Could have been worse, might have been the birdie song..

#dancingcopperhappycopper

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"I believe Tom's a day late reporting this. Just Pete beat you to it. It's like he's set up for speedy delivery or something

Search 'ground control to _ssex_tom' "

Pete is the new king of the News...

Tom is dead...

Long live King Pete...

By *agerMorganMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island

Oh no, an outbreak of morale and positivity, quick we must shut it down.

over a year ago

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

If the police chiefs men were policing a dockers strike then should they conga at the picket line?

over a year ago

evesham

The chief of police for Lincoln is a twat, they cannot be doing their job if they are dancing about

They are supposed to be always looking sharing info ect to preempt anything that might kick off

Back in the day you could talk to coppers but always aware that they were always on duty looking and listening as they should be.

"

You don't have any down time in your job? Always productive?

I'm sure if anything kicked off they'd rush off but please don't make out that police shouldn't have a bit if fun at community events. It makes you look stupid.

over a year ago

evesham

"If the police chiefs men were policing a dockers strike then should they conga at the picket line?"

Why not providing everything was civil?

I had some great fun with a couple of policemen when I was volunteering at the commonwealth games earlier this month (not that sort of fun!) But you can tell they're still on duty.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

Wales

"If the police chiefs men were policing a dockers strike then should they conga at the picket line?"

A conga is a great way to break the ice and tension Tom.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

"What's going on here guys?"

Hearts and minds.

LvM

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I'd have thought it would have been good that the police had a positive presence there... dancing I feel is definitely that... community spirit and all that.

By *aximus74Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

Wow!! There's happy people about.. jeez what's wrong with them just having a dance,they are still people after all with a job as a police officer..

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Especially the ones who have been victims of crime and the police don’t even turn up.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Is it tha macarena that is troubling? Should it have been a foxtrot or a tango (see what I did there?)

It's no different to joining in at Brixton carnival. Why not enjoy their work if that's what they wanted to do. You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

over a year ago

evesham

Especially the ones who have been victims of crime and the police don’t even turn up.

"

They were there doing their job.

By *olymalelincsMan
over a year ago

nr spalding

It seems the police cant at times, people spend so much time moaning about the police force not interacting with the communities that they serve in a positive way and when they do they then get moaned at for being "unprofessional" I am sure a few police officers dancing at a pride event policed by hundreds wouldn't have created any risk to security or the safety of the event goers. Personally I think good on them for having a laugh with people and showing they are not the evil bullies that some portray them as at times.

By *olymalelincsMan
over a year ago

nr spalding

[Removed by poster at 23/08/22 09:26:29]

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

[Removed by poster at 23/08/22 09:27:17]

over a year ago

evesham

Police at a carnival doing the macerena is not what is wrong with the staffing in the police force.

Again, if there was an incident at the carnival and there were no police to respond they'd have been criticised also.

As I said. Get over yourselves. I bet even the most hard working of you give yourselves 5 minutes break during your very important working day. Maybe do the macerena today, it might make you smile.

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

"Police at a carnival doing the macerena is not what is wrong with the staffing in the police force.

Again, if there was an incident at the carnival and there were no police to respond they'd have been criticised also.

As I said. Get over yourselves. I bet even the most hard working of you give yourselves 5 minutes break during your very important working day. Maybe do the macerena today, it might make you smile. "

I agree with this

By *aughtycouple1008Couple
over a year ago

west london

over a year ago

Is it tha macarena that is troubling? Should it have been a foxtrot or a tango (see what I did there?)

It's no different to joining in at Brixton carnival. Why not enjoy their work if that's what they wanted to do. You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. "

Genuinely asking but Brixton do carnival too?

over a year ago

I don't want to see police officers wearing pride badges, take part in dancing or showing affiliation to ANY group.

I just want them to conduct themselves in a way that demonstrates they will police without fear or favour.

over a year ago

"

The worst is when the police are the ones committing crimes against you or harassing you and you’re supposed to think they’re the best thing since sliced bread.

By *hristopherd999Man
over a year ago

Brentwood

"They’re trying to prevent they’re nice human beings not complete tw@ts that many of them are when the camera / video isn’t recording"

I'd guess you'd still give the 'twats' a call in an emergency

By *dward_TeagueMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

During the CWG there were officers from all over the UK in Birmingham, I spoke to several of them and they were all thrilled to be in the city, they were enjoying the vibe and yes some of them even danced. Police officers are human too and it was wonderful to see/experience and anything that shows them in a positive light is a good thing. That’s the Birmingham perspective and it looks as though similar things were happening in Lincolnshire. Long may it continue.

over a year ago

"They’re trying to prevent they’re nice human beings not complete tw@ts that many of them are when the camera / video isn’t recording

I'd guess you'd still give the 'twats' a call in an emergency"

Wanting the police to do a better job and keep ALL communities safe which the historical do not do is not to say that you wouldn’t or shouldn’t call them in emergency. Actually it means that you should feel that you can and they’ll turn up, treat you fairly, and that they’ll do their job 100% off the time.

If I was holding a teacher accountable that does not mean I think there’s no need for them

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

It's no different to joining in at Brixton carnival. Why not enjoy their work if that's what they wanted to do. You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

Genuinely asking but Brixton do carnival too? "

Doh! Good catch ... I meant Notting Hill.

over a year ago

Genuinely asking but Brixton do carnival too?

Doh! Good catch ... I meant Notting Hill. "

I’m sure there will be videos of police dancing at Notting Hill this weekend as there’s always is. I think it’s part of their attempts to rebuild trust with communities and develop relationships. Same with at Pride.

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

While the Met are being investigated for institutionalised homophobia following the Stephen Port murders and at a time when reported homophobic hate crimes are increasing, I fully understand why some people didn't want the MET at London Pride and I'm guessing there are plenty in the LGBTQIA community not wanting them partaking at Pride events.

So maybe Lincolnshire police could have used Pride as a time to promote what they are doing to support and protect the LGBTQIA+ community rather than dick about at Pride? (And maybe they did)

The video does look very staged and looks more like a handful of officers trying to convince people they are fun abd friendly.

I'm not sure what it achieved, it pisses off right wing loons like Laurence Fox, it pisses off Daily Mail readers.

But after London Pride and the criticism of the MET taking part wearing uniforms, surely every police force had someone somewhere questioning how they appear when at Pride because significant numbers don't want uniformed officers on the parade and the right wing will jump on them for not 'fighting crime'

The police can't win in these situations but they definitely aren't the victims here.

over a year ago

Bit of humanity to a copper is a good thing you can be a professional and still have fun at work interacting with people stuck up cockheads forget this thats why everyone wants to shag professionals who can fuck like a bison

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

They were there doing their job. "

I was referring to your ideology that people who may have issues with the police need to “get the fuck over themselves”rather than criticising the police.

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"While the Met are being investigated for institutionalised homophobia following the Stephen Port murders and at a time when reported homophobic hate crimes are increasing, I fully understand why some people didn't want the MET at London Pride and I'm guessing there are plenty in the LGBTQIA community not wanting them partaking at Pride events.

So maybe Lincolnshire police could have used Pride as a time to promote what they are doing to support and protect the LGBTQIA+ community rather than dick about at Pride? (And maybe they did)

The video does look very staged and looks more like a handful of officers trying to convince people they are fun abd friendly.

I'm not sure what it achieved, it pisses off right wing loons like Laurence Fox, it pisses off Daily Mail readers.

But after London Pride and the criticism of the MET taking part wearing uniforms, surely every police force had someone somewhere questioning how they appear when at Pride because significant numbers don't want uniformed officers on the parade and the right wing will jump on them for not 'fighting crime'

The police can't win in these situations but they definitely aren't the victims here.

"

Victims? Of a dance? Whaaaat.

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/08/22 10:12:31]

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

I'm sure if anything kicked off they'd rush off but please don't make out that police shouldn't have a bit if fun at community events. It makes you look stupid. "

Yes I have downtime! When I’m not working

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

I was referring to your ideology that people who may have issues with the police need to “get the fuck over themselves”rather than criticising the police."

Exactly this.

Should the families, friends and allies of Stephen Port's victims "get the fuck over themselves"? After the police failed to even realise people were being murdered, let alone a serial killer was at large and only the tenacity of a family saw him brought to justice.

Should the family, friends and allies of Richard Okorogheye "get the fuck over themselves"? After the police told the family of a vulnerable missing person "well if you can't find them how do you expect us to"?

Should the family friends and allies of Owami Davie "get the fuck over themselves?" as the Met continue to demonstrate repeated failings while she is still missing and vulnerable.

Should the family friends and allies of Sarah Everard "get the fuck over themselves" after she was murdered by a serving met officer affectionately known as 'the rap##t' by some of his colleagues?

Should the friends,family and allies and significantly thr women assaulted by Met Officers and then charged by the Met for public order offences (until the CPS laughed them out of court for it not being in the public interest) for attending a peaceful and lawful vigil following the murder of Sarah Everard "get the fuck over themselves"?

There's a reason the police are distrusted by many in society and it is a problem entirely of the police's own making

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

There are people in this country who have so much hatred for the police they'll complain about anything to cause trouble.

They're usually the ones breaking the law and wanting to get away with it.

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

"There are people in this country who have so much hatred for the police they'll complain about anything to cause trouble.

"

Look at the examples in my post directly above yours.

Which of those people were "breaking the law and wanting to gey away with it"?

The idea that only criminals have issues with the police is completely wrong

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"There are people in this country who have so much hatred for the police they'll complain about anything to cause trouble.

"

Yep this

By *oo..Woman
over a year ago

Boo's World

I'd much rather watch the Police Dance than read half of the nasty comments threads like these always seem to bring out.

And I'm sure if the crowds had kicked off the Police wouldn't have finished doing the Macarena first before they stopped it.

Grow up people

over a year ago

"

I’m a proper criminal me

over a year ago

Look at the examples in my post directly above yours.

Which of those people were "breaking the law and wanting to gey away with it"?

The idea that only criminals have issues with the police is completely wrong"

You may want to consider that society is the problem also.

We can cherry pick failings in any organisation, blindly failing to recognise the ensuing chaos and misinformation that leads to failings.

But keeping it on track...some people in a celebratory setting, joined in with the atmosphere. Had they kept a stern face scanning the crowd, no doubt they'd have received similar criticism.

I'm not sure what line of work you do, or if you handle any significant responsibility or risk, that faces scrutiny, but without doubt the Health, and emergency services are constantly facing it.

Maybe you could join and make a difference.

over a year ago

Did they do anything to support Disability Pride last month?

Or is that not cool and "down with the kids" enough?

over a year ago

I was referring to your ideology that people who may have issues with the police need to “get the fuck over themselves”rather than criticising the police.

Exactly this.

Should the families, friends and allies of Stephen Port's victims "get the fuck over themselves"? After the police failed to even realise people were being murdered, let alone a serial killer was at large and only the tenacity of a family saw him brought to justice.

Should the family, friends and allies of Richard Okorogheye "get the fuck over themselves"? After the police told the family of a vulnerable missing person "well if you can't find them how do you expect us to"?

Should the family friends and allies of Owami Davie "get the fuck over themselves?" as the Met continue to demonstrate repeated failings while she is still missing and vulnerable.

Should the family friends and allies of Sarah Everard "get the fuck over themselves" after she was murdered by a serving met officer affectionately known as 'the rap##t' by some of his colleagues?

Should the friends,family and allies and significantly thr women assaulted by Met Officers and then charged by the Met for public order offences (until the CPS laughed them out of court for it not being in the public interest) for attending a peaceful and lawful vigil following the murder of Sarah Everard "get the fuck over themselves"?

There's a reason the police are distrusted by many in society and it is a problem entirely of the police's own making"

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Exactly this.

There's a reason the police are distrusted by many in society and it is a problem entirely of the police's own making"

All good points. So rather than keep restating there is a problem. How should they and the society they serve go about improving the situation.? Is withdrawing from public events the best way forward?

By *AFKA HovisMan
over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Defun the police.

over a year ago

"Defun the police. "

Yes give their money to edjukation

over a year ago

"They’re trying to prevent they’re nice human beings not complete tw@ts that many of them are when the camera / video isn’t recording

I'd guess you'd still give the 'twats' a call in an emergency"

Usually the case

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

Chichester

Well Police need to score some popularity points with public , dancing interacting in a human way is prob a good change.

Just some whinging cunts moaning about 60 seconds of a few police interacting

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Defun the police.

Yes give their money to edjukation "

I think that was a deliberate typo.

Winston

over a year ago

"Defun the police.

Winston "

Yep. Joke right over their heads

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Defun the police.

Winston

Yep. Joke right over their heads "

I've long campaigned for a "whoosh" emoji.

Winston

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Might be a distraction from what really has been going on behind closed doors

over a year ago

"Defun the police.

Winston

Yep. Joke right over their heads "

Or urs?

over a year ago

Just my opinion, but I don't think the problem was that they were dancing at a Pride event which needed policing. Having a positive image is important in many establishments, services, businesses etc. The police are no different.

I'm from Manchester and the streets are like the wild west. Knife crime through the roof. Burglary and car crime practically decriminalised. Motorbike and moped gangs having a free reign of the roads and committing other crimes in the process. Black people still disproportionately targeted by the police. Deaths in custody brushed under the carpet.

Confidence and trust in the police at an all time. Sarah Everard anyone. Corruption at the very top and no doubt all the way down to the bottom. Cresedda Dick (probably spelt wrong) involved in some of the most controversial cases and still got to the top of the Met.

Quite clearly their resources are massively stretched and I can only imagine how difficult the job is, but me personally I want the police to clean the streets up.

Dancing the Macarena is all good, but when everywhere else is such a shit show, it rubs many people up the wrong way. It's smoke and mirrors. 'Look how progressive we are.' When ultimately the police are one of the least progressive institutions in the country and not doing the job they're meant to do. Quite easily hand out fines for breaking covid rules, but when they're really needed, are they there? Not usually.

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Exactly this.

There's a reason the police are distrusted by many in society and it is a problem entirely of the police's own making

All good points. So rather than keep restating there is a problem. How should they and the society they serve go about improving the situation.? Is withdrawing from public events the best way forward? "

I'm not sure there is any responsibility on society to improve the situation.

The police have shown repeated failings that have led to whst is arguably the country's flagship force being in special measures and is institutionally racist, homophobic and sexist/misogynistic.

This is almost 30 years after the murder of Stephen Lawrence. And nothing has changed or improved, arguably it's git worse.

I've no idea how you improve it, but with a home secretary that only wants further draconian and divisive policing and a government that refuses to fund the police properly it's unlikely to get better anytime soon

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Exactly this.

All good points. So rather than keep restating there is a problem. How should they and the society they serve go about improving the situation.? Is withdrawing from public events the best way forward?

The police have shown repeated failings that have led to whst is arguably the country's flagship force being in special measures and is institutionally racist, homophobic and sexist/misogynistic.

This is almost 30 years after the murder of Stephen Lawrence. And nothing has changed or improved, arguably it's git worse.

I've no idea how you improve it, but with a home secretary that only wants further draconian and divisive policing and a government that refuses to fund the police properly it's unlikely to get better anytime soon"

So the people have no responsibility for committing crimes?

over a year ago

Exactly this.

I've no idea how you improve it, but with a home secretary that only wants further draconian and divisive policing and a government that refuses to fund the police properly it's unlikely to get better anytime soon"

Society is "institutionally racist". Look up the true meaning of the term, not the BBC headline version.

You're a male on a sex site. One in three males in the UK has a criminal record (Source UCAS).

On that basis, cherry picking headlines would identify you as a predatory sex offender and a risk, who shouldn't be allowed to work in certain sectors.

All the cases you spout with no objectivity, highlight that the data doesn't provide answers, but the questions to ask. You don't want to ask them as they don't feed a personal narrative.

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Exactly this.

I've no idea how you improve it, but with a home secretary that only wants further draconian and divisive policing and a government that refuses to fund the police properly it's unlikely to get better anytime soon

Society is "institutionally racist". Look up the true meaning of the term, not the BBC headline version.

You're a male on a sex site. One in three males in the UK has a criminal record (Source UCAS).

On that basis, cherry picking headlines would identify you as a predatory sex offender and a risk, who shouldn't be allowed to work in certain sectors.

All the cases you spout with no objectivity, highlight that the data doesn't provide answers, but the questions to ask. You don't want to ask them as they don't feed a personal narrative. "

I'm not sure highlighting high profile cases where the police have failed spectacularly in their duty to safeguard and protect the public is "cherry picking headlines".

It was the home secretary thatbput the MET in to special measures, so again not really my narrative I'm presenting here is it?

I'm really nit sure how you have some how convoluted that to me being a redatory sex offender, seems an awful lot of whatifism there...

Maybe you could explain how the police conduct in the cases I mention was acceptable?

over a year ago

Obviously this would depend on what music was playing, wouldn't go down well if it was gangnam style

over a year ago

"Society is "institutionally racist". Look up the true meaning of the term, not the BBC headline version.

All the cases you spout with no objectivity, highlight that the data doesn't provide answers, but the questions to ask. You don't want to ask them as they don't feed a personal narrative.

I'm not sure highlighting high profile cases where the police have failed spectacularly in their duty to safeguard and protect the public is "cherry picking headlines".

It was the home secretary thatbput the MET in to special measures, so again not really my narrative I'm presenting here is it?

I'm really nit sure how you have some how convoluted that to me being a redatory sex offender, seems an awful lot of whatifism there...

Maybe you could explain how the police conduct in the cases I mention was acceptable?"

You are spitting here. Nobody on here will change their perspectives but respect

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Shame there was no Police dance team in the area of that McDonald’s in Nottingham last night or where that poor little girl was shot in Liverpool.

Down with this sort of thing.

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

"Society is "institutionally racist". Look up the true meaning of the term, not the BBC headline version.

Maybe you could explain how the police conduct in the cases I mention was acceptable?

You are spitting here. Nobody on here will change their perspectives but respect "

No I know. And I'm not trying to change anyones opinion, just pointing out that there are a hell of a lot of very valid reasons why a lot of people (including a lot of minority groups) have massive issues trusting the police that are way more nuanced than being a criminal or some simplistic ACAB belief and come down to repeated examples of the police.

over a year ago

You are spitting here. Nobody on here will change their perspectives but respect

No I know. And I'm not trying to change anyones opinion, just pointing out that there are a hell of a lot of very valid reasons why a lot of people (including a lot of minority groups) have massive issues trusting the police that are way more nuanced than being a criminal or some simplistic ACAB belief and come down to repeated examples of the police.

"

By *AFKA HovisMan
over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"Shame there was no Police dance team in the area of that McDonald’s in Nottingham last night or where that poor little girl was shot in Liverpool.

Down with this sort of thing. "

TBF had there not been a pride then the dance troupe could have been employed elsewhere.

Which basically means it's the gays fault there was all these stabbing.

s

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

"

There's a reason the police are distrusted by many in society and that is because people are too stupid to see past headlines. For every headline grabbing case where the police have fucked up (and yes, there are lots of them) there will be thousands of cases where police officers went above and beyond, where police men and women finished their shift and went home with mental images of abused babies, mutilated bodies and all the sick shit that most people complaining on this thread wouldn't have a hope in hell of dealing with without a mental breakdiwn on the first shift. Next time you're tempted to mouth off about the police, consider how you'd cope spending your morning interviewing a 6 year old r@pe victim, the afternoon trawling through hours of obscene footage to try and identify which shots include her and then, because you happen to be the closest assest as you drive back to the yard, waiting an hour for an ambulance trying desperately to stop an rtc victim bleeding to death with only the skills of a 3 day first aid course to fall back on.

When you think you can deal with that shit every single day then maybe you are in a position to whinge about a copper dancing. Until then, maybe best you don't yap about shit you haven't a clue about.

Sure, they fuck up, sure there are institutional problems and if these are what you're looking for you'll find plenty of confirmation for your bias. On the other hand, I for one cannot think of many countries whose police I'd happily swap for ours and I certainly wouldn't want to live in this country without them.

Mr

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

We need to Bring in the army… dancing in the streets??? Next thing they’ll be fornicating in the gutter d*unk on meths and not arresting everyone….

By *elvet RopeMan
over a year ago

by the big field

Police & thieves in the streets

Scaring the nation....

over a year ago

"

There's a reason the police are distrusted by many in society and that is because people are too stupid to see past headlines. For every headline grabbing case where the police have fucked up (and yes, there are lots of them) there will be thousands of cases where police officers went above and beyond, where police men and women finished their shift and went home with mental images of abused babies, mutilated bodies and all the sick shit that most people complaining on this thread wouldn't have a hope in hell of dealing with without a mental breakdiwn on the first shift. Next time you're tempted to mouth off about the police, consider how you'd cope spending your morning interviewing a 6 year old r@pe victim, the afternoon trawling through hours of obscene footage to try and identify which shots include her and then, because you happen to be the closest assest as you drive back to the yard, waiting an hour for an ambulance trying desperately to stop an rtc victim bleeding to death with only the skills of a 3 day first aid course to fall back on.

When you think you can deal with that shit every single day then maybe you are in a position to whinge about a copper dancing. Until then, maybe best you don't yap about shit you haven't a clue about.

Sure, they fuck up, sure there are institutional problems and if these are what you're looking for you'll find plenty of confirmation for your bias. On the other hand, I for one cannot think of many countries whose police I'd happily swap for ours and I certainly wouldn't want to live in this country without them.

Mr"

Sorry I’m not having this lmao.

Too stupid to see past headlines?

You cannot be so privileged to believe that what you see in the news is some sensationalised shit to push an agenda and not actually a reflection of the experiences of communities that have been over policed by the police since their (more recent) arrival?

You think that the parents of Black kids that are harassed by the police, criminalised as young as 11 and 12 and are being stopped multiple times in a week, humiliated, are too stupid to see past headlines? You think that after, let’s just say, the incident that sparked the broad water farm riots, these communities are too stupid to see past headlines?

Are you telling us that the families that grieve their kids are too fucking stupid to see past headlines? What about the parents of kids that are disproportionately brutalised by police officers that are more likely to use unnecessary force and have been for generations, on their kids? What about my mum. Who nearly cried and whose heart was in her mouth when I first told her I was stopped by the police. Was she scared because she was too fucking stupid to see past a headline? What about the parents of kids who tell them they want to end their lives because of illegal, embarrassing strip searches they carry out? Or the police officers that take pictures next to the bodies of dead black women? What about the Black communities that have been dealing with disproportionately applied force for generations- that is people my grandads age, that’s my dad’s actual experience, that is my friends’s actual experience? What? Am I or are they too fucking stupid to see past a headline? That’s why I distrust the police? When they lie and tell us all the same ‘there’s a drug deal going on in the area and you fit the description’ am I distrusting of them because I couldn’t see past a headline in the fucking guardian or whatever? As if these kids fucking buy the guardian or pay subscription. People distrust the police because of our lived experiences. And when did Black children sign up to those horrors? When did they enrol to get a paid salary for those horrors? Just so them and their families can be gaslit by people who haven’t got a fucking clue what it’s like being black and interacting with the police because they’re smart enough to see through the headlines.

Please, please, please do not suggest that communities that distrust the police do so for no reason as you’re an expert in historical relationships between these communities and the police. It’s disgusting. And you know what I’m not going to say what else I think it is because I know the r word is the worst word ever on here.

‘Sure they fuck up’ oh that’s fine then. God forbid we want better. God forbid we want people to stop suffering these fuck ups. People are dead. Real people. Not just headlines. They’re real.

Thanks though for making me realise how fucking stupid me and my friends and lots of my family are.

Lol I just.

By *lecom1Couple
over a year ago

Stornoway

Are these the same buggers that busted me back in the 70's for cottaging?

By *iving Bi a TryMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Tom, it’s the 21st century. Some of the chief’s best men are actually women.

On a more general note, I wonder if those who are criticising the police here would be kind enough to tell us their occupations? I’m sure I could find a story that puts pretty much any profesión in a poor light.

Stay safe everyone!

Gbat

over a year ago

"If the police chiefs men were policing a dockers strike then should they conga at the picket line?

Tom, it’s the 21st century. Some of the chief’s best men are actually women.

On a more general note, I wonder if those who are criticising the police here would be kind enough to tell us their occupations? I’m sure I could find a story that puts pretty much any profesión in a poor light.

Stay safe everyone!

Gbat "

Our taxes go towards policing. People can have opinions on publicly funded institutions without having you criticise their profession.

over a year ago

Swansea

"

Sorry I’m not having this lmao.

Too stupid to see past headlines?

You cannot be so privileged to believe that what you see in the news is some sensationalised shit to push an agenda and not actually a reflection of the experiences of communities that have been over policed by the police since their (more recent) arrival?

You think that the parents of Black kids that are harassed by the police, criminalised as young as 11 and 12 and are being stopped multiple times in a week, humiliated, are too stupid to see past headlines? You think that after, let’s just say, the incident that sparked the broad water farm riots, these communities are too stupid to see past headlines?

Are you telling us that the families that grieve their kids are too fucking stupid to see past headlines? What about the parents of kids that are disproportionately brutalised by police officers that are more likely to use unnecessary force and have been for generations, on their kids? What about my mum. Who nearly cried and whose heart was in her mouth when I first told her I was stopped by the police. Was she scared because she was too fucking stupid to see past a headline? What about the parents of kids who tell them they want to end their lives because of illegal, embarrassing strip searches they carry out? Or the police officers that take pictures next to the bodies of dead black women? What about the Black communities that have been dealing with disproportionately applied force for generations- that is people my grandads age, that’s my dad’s actual experience, that is my friends’s actual experience? What? Am I or are they too fucking stupid to see past a headline? That’s why I distrust the police? When they lie and tell us all the same ‘there’s a drug deal going on in the area and you fit the description’ am I distrusting of them because I couldn’t see past a headline in the fucking guardian or whatever? As if these kids fucking buy the guardian or pay subscription. People distrust the police because of our lived experiences. And when did Black children sign up to those horrors? When did they enrol to get a paid salary for those horrors? Just so them and their families can be gaslit by people who haven’t got a fucking clue what it’s like being black and interacting with the police because they’re smart enough to see through the headlines.

Please, please, please do not suggest that communities that distrust the police do so for no reason as you’re an expert in historical relationships between these communities and the police. It’s disgusting. And you know what I’m not going to say what else I think it is because I know the r word is the worst word ever on here.

‘Sure they fuck up’ oh that’s fine then. God forbid we want better. God forbid we want people to stop suffering these fuck ups. People are dead. Real people. Not just headlines. They’re real.

Thanks though for making me realise how fucking stupid me and my friends and lots of my family are.

Lol I just. "

I've not denied any of that. I've not suggested that there aren't issues. I clearly said that there are lots of headline grabbing problems, and that there are institutional problems yet you choose not to respond to that, nor have you responded to any of my other statements except the one bit that made you annoyed.

Is there institutionalised racism in the police? Yes. I don't deny it. Does that mean that everything they do or say, every action they take, every call they attend every time they step out the from door is wrong, is an abuse of their powers or is strip searching some POC for shits and giggles? No, obviously it doesn't.

I have family members and friends in the police, they put themselves in harms way every day, physically and mentally to protect the communities they serve. Every. Single. Day. I'm quite sure they make mistakes in their jobs, I do in mine. I'm also quite sure that the majority of people haven't the balls to do what they do.

When I said people can't see past the headlines I was responding to the comments on this thread that listed a bunch of headline cases and used as these as justification for not trusting the police. I totally accept that for some communities those headlines are lived experiences but they absolutely aren't for most people commenting here.

Even where your lived experience has leads you not to trust it *isn't* the only truth. While you were living that experience millions of other Londonders where living others - experience where those nasty racist police actually were serving as they should but of course that behavior doesnt make the papers.

You have the luxury of hating the police, of distrusting them of bad mouthing then at every opportunity. The police don't have that. When you see a uniform there is no reason for you not to put all your hate, distrust, fear or anger on that person even though you know absolutely nothing whatsoever about them, what they're like, what their lived experience is. All you know is the colour of their clothes. What I'm asking is that you consider someone else's viewpoint because however passionate you are about yours, in the grand scheme of things it isn't that special.

I am quite sure that if you were able to see past your hate and fear, work alongside the police for a few days your view would be far more nuanced.

Mr

By *iving Bi a TryMan
over a year ago

" On a more general note, I wonder if those who are criticising the police here would be kind enough to tell us their occupations? I’m sure I could find a story that puts pretty much any profesión in a poor light.

Gbat

Our taxes go towards policing. People can have opinions on publicly funded institutions without having you criticise their profession. "

So are the police the only publicly funded institution that can be criticised then? Are you just guessing the critics are all in private industry?

Of course you can criticise the police!

I’m just saying that there are LOTS of professions that are due a bit of criticism. I hold health professionals in high regard, but in the UK, they’ve murdered way more people than police officers. They are publicly funded, supposedly join their profession to help other people, yet go around injecting babies and old people so that they die.

Of course it’s ludicrous to say that all health care professionals are bad people. That’s why I hold most of them in high regard.

There are communities that have been badly let down and still are, by the police. There are communities that have been badly let down and still are, by education authorities. There are some fantastic teachers out there.

Racism is definitely embedded in UK society, including but absolutely not restricted to policing.

A reduction in funding due to the appalling Tory austerity measures has had an effect on all public service standards, including policing.

I think people quite reasonably want high quality public services, but the current government are trying to buy them on “Wish.com”

Gbat

over a year ago

" I've not denied any of that. I've not suggested that there aren't issues. I clearly said that there are lots of headline grabbing problems, and that there are institutional problems yet you choose not to respond to that, nor have you responded to any of my other statements except the one bit that made you annoyed.

Is there institutionalised racism in the police? Yes. I don't deny it. Does that mean that everything they do or say, every action they take, every call they attend every time they step out the from door is wrong, is an abuse of their powers or is strip searching some POC for shits and giggles? No, obviously it doesn't.

I have family members and friends in the police, they put themselves in harms way every day, physically and mentally to protect the communities they serve. Every. Single. Day. I'm quite sure they make mistakes in their jobs, I do in mine. I'm also quite sure that the majority of people haven't the balls to do what they do.

When I said people can't see past the headlines I was responding to the comments on this thread that listed a bunch of headline cases and used as these as justification for not trusting the police. I totally accept that for some communities those headlines are lived experiences but they absolutely aren't for most people commenting here.

Even where your lived experience has leads you not to trust it *isn't* the only truth. While you were living that experience millions of other Londonders where living others - experience where those nasty racist police actually were serving as they should but of course that behavior doesnt make the papers.

You have the luxury of hating the police, of distrusting them of bad mouthing then at every opportunity. The police don't have that. When you see a uniform there is no reason for you not to put all your hate, distrust, fear or anger on that person even though you know absolutely nothing whatsoever about them, what they're like, what their lived experience is. All you know is the colour of their clothes. What I'm asking is that you consider someone else's viewpoint because however passionate you are about yours, in the grand scheme of things it isn't that special.

I am quite sure that if you were able to see past your hate and fear, work alongside the police for a few days your view would be far more nuanced.

Mr

"

Forgive me for responding to the part of your post I disagree with, with… disagreement?

You said ‘There's a reason the police are distrusted by many in society and that is because people are too stupid to see past headlines.’ - this is insulting. However you want to add to it to make it seem better.

Even in this post it’s insulting. I have the luxury of hating the police assuming that’s some luxury that they don’t have- yet the persistent actions of officers for decades suggests to me that actually it is a luxury that they have and enjoy.

Of course my experience isn’t the only truth. But it’s a truth. And it means that distrust in the police is valid. And it means that those that distrust the police based on mine and others like me who experience this is valid. My partner who is white distrust the police for many of these reasons yet she’s not lived it. The suggestion here ‘I totally accept that for some communities those headlines are lived experiences but they absolutely aren't for most people commenting here.’ is that unless you have a lived experience that gives you reason to hate the police then you mustn’t? That’s odd. So are the experiences of people from minoritised communities, not enough to create distrust for others?

I appreciate thousands of officers, hundreds of thousands of officers do their jobs and do it well. That is no comfort to people that interact with an officer and every time they do it’s negative.

I also don’t think my viewpoint is that special. I don’t see my viewpoint as an individual viewpoint though because it’s a pretty consistent viewpoint through recent social history. So my viewpoint and the viewpoint of the person you responded to are not just some idiots online. They’re real viewpoints that have been crying out for ages. Before you read all these headlines in the news. And they’re valid viewpoints. They’re valid feelings. Valid concerns. Despite people on fab and in this thread’s persistent attempts to undermine that validity, they’re fair concerns that’s many many people share.

I have no desire to work for or with the police. Only anecdotal but I have known three people in my life (all black to be fair) that have worked for the police and have left and cited the racism of officers but also not being comfortable with the racist policy they’re to enforce that criminalises Black children. Children is a key word here. My passion for this subject may seem intense but 11, 12, 13 year old children being harassed and criminalised by adults in paid roles of responsibility, ironically because they’re perhaps too stupid to see past headlines ( ).

Again, to me, that’s a bigger deal than the officers that do the job they’re supposed to and more- though I’ve never had an officer do even the job they’re supposed to let alone more in any of my interactions even as a victim (wonder why)- to me. Especially I guess because it’s children that look like me, family members, my child, that are disproportionately at risk of this discrimination.

We won’t agree. I don’t think you’re making points that all that bad tbh. And no doubt in my mind at all they’re shared by the majority of fabbers, but it’s 8am on a new morning and I really couldn’t care less because realistically, you’ve won in that the police haven’t changed and won’t change. Just suck up that I hate them because it doesn’t mean anything. My experiences don’t mean anything because nothing will change. That’s victory enough for you imo.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

It was posted by that police force, on their own website and their superiors were aware of it

It’s called joining in with the bigger picture for a while!!!

Stop doing this Tom…. It wasn’t what you made it out to be

over a year ago

" On a more general note, I wonder if those who are criticising the police here would be kind enough to tell us their occupations? I’m sure I could find a story that puts pretty much any profesión in a poor light.

Gbat

Our taxes go towards policing. People can have opinions on publicly funded institutions without having you criticise their profession.

So are the police the only publicly funded institution that can be criticised then? Are you just guessing the critics are all in private industry?

I’m just saying that there are LOTS of professions that are due a bit of criticism. I hold health professionals in high regard, but in the UK, they’ve murdered way more people than police officers. They are publicly funded, supposedly join their profession to help other people, yet go around injecting babies and old people so that they die.

Of course it’s ludicrous to say that all health care professionals are bad people. That’s why I hold most of them in high regard.

There are communities that have been badly let down and still are, by the police. There are communities that have been badly let down and still are, by education authorities. There are some fantastic teachers out there.

Racism is definitely embedded in UK society, including but absolutely not restricted to policing.

A reduction in funding due to the appalling Tory austerity measures has had an effect on all public service standards, including policing.

I think people quite reasonably want high quality public services, but the current government are trying to buy them on “Wish.com”

Gbat

"

We’ve also been complaining about the way that Black Women are disproportionately dying in childbirth because of medical racism and racist myths. We complain about the racism in education and how it mirrors in many ways the police criminalisation of Black children. The police aren’t the only ones that get it. This thread is about the police.

Again, very few people are even aware of these issues or resistance to it though because why would they?

over a year ago

evesham

I'm sure if anything kicked off they'd rush off but please don't make out that police shouldn't have a bit if fun at community events. It makes you look stupid.

Yes I have downtime! When I’m not working "

Bullshit. You clock off everything you have no work related chat or go to make yourself a coffee or spend time doing personal admin during your work time? No one is in corporate mode for the full amount of time you're paid to work.

over a year ago

Gbat

Gbat

"

The thread is about the police. You essentially said anyone who criticises the police should have their occupation examined. And now you're going off on a tangent to justify that...

over a year ago

Is Tom happy with what he has done ?

over a year ago

evesham

"Is Tom happy with what he has done ? "

Probably. He's got quite good at it lol

over a year ago

"Is Tom happy with what he has done ?

Probably. He's got quite good at it lol "

So I have seen. If it makes him feeling better with himself you know.

over a year ago

Probably. He's got quite good at it lol

So I have seen. If it makes him feeling better with himself you know. "

GB News is missing a trick not having Tom on.

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man
over a year ago

BRIDPORT

A threads contributors make a thread what it is.

Tom is quite clearly mischievous with his OPs but individuals are responsible for their own participation.

over a year ago

Tom is quite clearly mischievous with his OPs but individuals are responsible for their own participation. "

Couldn’t agree more with you there that’s why I asked he was happy to succeed doing what he seems to do best

By *iving Bi a TryMan
over a year ago

" The thread is about the police. You essentially said anyone who criticises the police should have their occupation examined. And now you're going off on a tangent to justify that..."

The thread was about police officers having a bit of fun and trying to show a human side. It was posted by a person that enjoys winding people up.

Some people took the opportunity to say how dissatisfied they are with the police.

I intimated there are bad practitioners in every profession. Where’s the tangent?

Gbat

over a year ago

Tom is quite clearly mischievous with his OPs but individuals are responsible for their own participation. "

Mischievous. Uh-huh.

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

"I don't want to see police officers wearing pride badges, take part in dancing or showing affiliation to ANY group.

I just want them to conduct themselves in a way that demonstrates they will police without fear or favour."

Showing support for a minority group doesn’t mean they don’t support the rest of the communities. Difference between equality and equity

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Can we send a Police dance team down to entertain the Just stop oil mob?

Something to cheer them up while they are stuck to the road.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"

Mr"

A perfect summary and well said

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/08/22 10:03:50]

over a year ago

People are responsible for their own thoughts, perceptions and opinions. Bit stupid to blame someone else.

Tom makes people think. If everything was always beige and fluffy all the time, people wouldn't challenge their own thinking.

over a year ago

"

Mr

A perfect summary and well said "

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

Probably not as happy as those who respond to it and share their judgements. They are excellent discussion starters and show clearly the power of the media to drive opinion and divide.

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

What has Tom done ?

By *iving Bi a TryMan
over a year ago

"What has Tom done ? "

People are talking about this!

Gbat

over a year ago

"I don't want to see police officers wearing pride badges, take part in dancing or showing affiliation to ANY group.

I just want them to conduct themselves in a way that demonstrates they will police without fear or favour.

Showing support for a minority group doesn’t mean they don’t support the rest of the communities. Difference between equality and equity "

I think a question was asked earlier if the police did a little dance for disability pride? I am betting not. It's nowhere as sexy as LGBT+ Is if? And that's where I have a problem.

over a year ago

Tom is quite clearly mischievous with his OPs but individuals are responsible for their own participation.

People are responsible for their own thoughts, perceptions and opinions. Bit stupid to blame someone else.

Tom makes people think. If everything was always beige and fluffy all the time, people wouldn't challenge their own thinking. "

I don’t know what is the stupidest thing to do ? Believing that you are responsible of your own thoughts, perceptions and opinions or believing that society has an impact on what you think and how you perceive certain subjects.

Of course we do have free will to a certain extent but believing that your subjectivity isn’t derived from the society you are living in, that is stupid in my opinion.

Now let’s go back on Tom.

Tom makes us think. Of course he does, this is exactly what he wants. Tom’s post are mostly binary and they clearly stem from the social environment he is evolving in, as is my reply and yours.

Tom knows exactly what he does and he does it well. His post doesn’t really have depth and one sided. His narratives always navigate around the same subject and are presented as if he is questioning society when actually he doesn’t.

over a year ago

evesham

Showing support for a minority group doesn’t mean they don’t support the rest of the communities. Difference between equality and equity

I think a question was asked earlier if the police did a little dance for disability pride? I am betting not. It's nowhere as sexy as LGBT+ Is if? And that's where I have a problem. "

Was there an event where their presence was needed? Did it have a party atmosphere as most pride events do. Your making up an issue that you don't even know exists.

I had police laughing and joking and singing while crowd controlling at the netball for the commonwealth games. If the atmosphere encourages it and they take part where is the harm?

over a year ago

I think a question was asked earlier if the police did a little dance for disability pride? I am betting not. It's nowhere as sexy as LGBT+ Is if? And that's where I have a problem.

Was there an event where their presence was needed? Did it have a party atmosphere as most pride events do. Your making up an issue that you don't even know exists.

I had police laughing and joking and singing while crowd controlling at the netball for the commonwealth games. If the atmosphere encourages it and they take part where is the harm?"

I was asking a question. It's a bit aggressive to say I am making up an issue. Do corporations and institutions show as much interest in the disabled community (as an example) aa they do sport or LGBT? I doubt it. But it's steering away from the point of the thread. I think the dancing is a "this is good optics" marketing stunt. I'm not that much of a cynic but it screams good optics to me.

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

I had police laughing and joking and singing while crowd controlling at the netball for the commonwealth games. If the atmosphere encourages it and they take part where is the harm?"

Yeah, cos net ball hooliganism needs nipping in the bud..

By *AFKA HovisMan
over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

I had police laughing and joking and singing while crowd controlling at the netball for the commonwealth games. If the atmosphere encourages it and they take part where is the harm?

I was asking a question. It's a bit aggressive to say I am making up an issue. Do corporations and institutions show as much interest in the disabled community (as an example) aa they do sport or LGBT? I doubt it. But it's steering away from the point of the thread. I think the dancing is a "this is good optics" marketing stunt. I'm not that much of a cynic but it screams good optics to me."

was this an organisation PR stunt or individuals acting in their own accord? I would have assumed the latter

over a year ago

evesham

Yeah, cos net ball hooliganism needs nipping in the bud.. "

Maybe crowd control is a bit string for what they were doing but my point was they were there in duty but when the atmosphere was right they got involved.

over a year ago

evesham

I was asking a question. It's a bit aggressive to say I am making up an issue. Do corporations and institutions show as much interest in the disabled community (as an example) aa they do sport or LGBT? I doubt it. But it's steering away from the point of the thread. I think the dancing is a "this is good optics" marketing stunt. I'm not that much of a cynic but it screams good optics to me."

But you are making an issue where there isn't one. If you find someone pointing that out aggressive them so be it. I won't apologise for my observations. No one got hurt.

over a year ago

I was asking a question. It's a bit aggressive to say I am making up an issue. Do corporations and institutions show as much interest in the disabled community (as an example) aa they do sport or LGBT? I doubt it. But it's steering away from the point of the thread. I think the dancing is a "this is good optics" marketing stunt. I'm not that much of a cynic but it screams good optics to me.

But you are making an issue where there isn't one. If you find someone pointing that out aggressive them so be it. I won't apologise for my observations. No one got hurt. "

Nor will I apologise for mine

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

"

Now let’s go back on Tom.

Tom makes us think. Of course he does, this is exactly what he wants. Tom’s post are mostly binary and they clearly stem from the social environment he is evolving in, as is my reply and yours.

Tom knows exactly what he does and he does it well. His post doesn’t really have depth and one sided. His narratives always navigate around the same subject and are presented as if he is questioning society when actually he doesn’t. "

Now let's get back to Tom. He has not been analysed like this since he last saw his Psychiatrist. Tom went to the psychiatrist and told the Dr that he kept thinking he was a sheep dog. The psychiatrist told Tom to lay on the couch and tell him all about it. Tom said, "Tom is not allowed on the couch "..

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Probably. He's got quite good at it lol "

Flattery will get you everywhere Evie ..

By *inda May SimmonsTV/TS
over a year ago

hexham

Crumbs!

I like the police, honestly. I think they do a great job

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"Crumbs!

I like the police, honestly. I think they do a great job "

We would be in a right how do you do if we didn’t have them!

over a year ago

Swansea

" My experiences don’t mean anything because nothing will change. That’s victory enough for you imo. "

I would never say your experiences don't count for anything. I also apologise for my "too stupid" comment. I stand by it for many people and situations, though where race is an issue I do understand the issue isn't the stupidity of the victims - for that suggestion I am sorry.

I live in a part of the country where there are very few POC so while I have worked closely with the police on a number of occasions, I've not witnessed institutional racism. In fact I have only ever been involved in one incident with a black person and the police. He was a young lad and it was a body recovery. I watched a police officer perform a difficult and dangerous recovery in conditions where a mistake could have killed her. I saw her assisted by colleagues all of whom showed only the utmost respect and consideration. That isn't me gaslighting you. That isn't me saying that institutional racism doesn't exist in the police. It's me saying that there are officers who will put their lives on the line for their communities and that includes POC.

Mr

By *ackformore100Man
over a year ago

Tin town

"Crumbs!

I like the police, honestly. I think they do a great job .

We would be in a right how do you do if we didn’t have them!"

A right 2 and 8

Post new Message to Thread