Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Soldiers banned from brothels

Jump to newest

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

News that UK armed forces are now banned from using prostitutes for transactional sex when abroad. No mention of a ban in the UK.

What's going on here guys?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

chichester

Lol imagine how they will try enforce that comedy gold

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"News that UK armed forces are now banned from using prostitutes for transactional sex when abroad. No mention of a ban in the UK.

What's going on here guys?"

Blame Brexit

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Going rate seems attractive in this town! A young man is visiting ashford today apparantly to visit one! Think he thought maybe I undercut the price lol x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They always have been, however it doesn’t stop it happening!

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

I suspect it's to stop them catching any STIs; if a soldier gets Ill and can't perform the task that they have been deployed to do then that could have an impact on the mission; plus, they don't want them bringing anything nasty back to the UK.

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

Possibly a reaction to the Agnes Wanjiru death/murder in Kenya

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I suspect it's to stop them catching any STIs; if a soldier gets Ill and can't perform the task that they have been deployed to do then that could have an impact on the mission; plus, they don't want them bringing anything nasty back to the UK. "

Because non sex workers are immune from sti's.........

Really?

By your logic shouldn't they be banned from having any sexual contact unless in a married, monogamous relationship where there's no risk of catching anything?

A

over a year ago

They always been banned from them same as always been banned from excess alcohol consumption but now they just cracking down on it.

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"I suspect it's to stop them catching any STIs; if a soldier gets Ill and can't perform the task that they have been deployed to do then that could have an impact on the mission; plus, they don't want them bringing anything nasty back to the UK.

Because non sex workers are immune from sti's.........

Really?

By your logic shouldn't they be banned from having any sexual contact unless in a married, monogamous relationship where there's no risk of catching anything?

A"

This post is focused on soldier being banned from using the services of sex workers therefore, my response was focused on sex workers.

It could well be that soldiers are banned from having sex with anyone in certain theatres of operations; that was certainly the case when I was in the Army and was deployed to countries where a high percentage of the population had AIDS.

When the Armed Forces are deployed on an operation, anything that could jepodised it needs to be addressed; a blanket ban on sex maybe considered a reasonable risk mitigation in the same way as a total ban on alcohol is often imposed of troops on operations.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

More sex with each other?

over a year ago

Well to support our lads in the forces the fine women of fab can step up and do our duty (or guys).

I'll take on the tattooed gingers platoon.

By *ssex_tom OP   Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

This is all over the news

over a year ago

Just go back to putting bromide in their tea.

Post new Message to Thread