Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Gotta get this off my chest

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's something that's been bothering my mind for a while now...

Women with bad attitudes (and there are a lot of you).

I'm tired of women acting like their shit doesn't stink; feeling entitled; talking shit about guys, so I'm gonna talk shit about the gals today for the fellas.

Disclaimer: I don't care if you say "butthurt," or whatever. I'm not here to pander to chicks for pussy, and I hope no white knight guys come in trying to save these hoes and selfish, horrible excuses for humans who couldn't care less about.

So I'm going all-in :D

To the down-to-earth, feminine, level-headed, well-mannered women, this does not apply, so you can eliminate yourself. But... for the foul females... here's the reality check in case you didn't know:

• your shit stinks, and so does your attitude

• you want men to be men, but complain about men being men (exhibit A of not knowing what you even want)

• some of you find it funny and get off on ignoring guys like it's something to be proud of

• our dicks are all the same? ok... your pussies probably stink, and they don't have karat gold lining

• don't expect to dish rude behaviour and not receive it back

• you have no empathy towards the male plight (speaking as a man who empathizes with female struggles)

• men go out their way a lot for you, and efforts are often unappreciated, falling on deaf ears – the things we do because we love women (fortunately now, more men have woken up and have begun doing things for their own betterment)

• lastly, you're shooting yourself in the foot occupying a bad attitude – it only comes back on you, so why not go for good karma?

This post may come off as bashing to you, sure... but I'm just stating some observations – I'm positive a few men at least will agree, and many if being honest with self.

If replying, bring all the smoke you like, or if you're reasonable, let's have a civil, healthy dialogue and light debate. Always looking to be proven wrong or see from another amicable perspective.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don’t mind me crunch crunch I am just watching your fab carer go up in flames

Reply privately

over a year ago

How long before I'm boycotted/cancelled?

I just wanted to stand up for the good men out here. We're not owed pussy, but we deserve respect at least, given we bring it to the table as offering.

Reply privately

over a year ago

*popcorn*

Reply privately

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

"It's something that's been bothering my mind for a while now...

I'm tired of women acting like their shit doesn't stink; feeling entitled; talking shit about guys, so I'm gonna talk shit about the gals today for the fellas.

Disclaimer: I don't care if you say "butthurt," or whatever. I'm not here to pander to chicks for pussy, and I hope no white knight guys come in trying to save these hoes and selfish, horrible excuses for humans who couldn't care less about.

To the down-to-earth, feminine, level-headed, well-mannered women, this does not apply, so you can eliminate yourself. But... for the foul females... here's the reality check in case you didn't know:

• you want men to be men, but complain about men being men (exhibit A of not knowing what you even want)

• some of you find it funny and get off on ignoring guys like it's something to be proud of

• our dicks are all the same? ok... your pussies probably stink, and they don't have karat gold lining

• you have no empathy towards the male plight (speaking as a man who empathizes with female struggles)

• men go out their way a lot for you, and efforts are often unappreciated, falling on deaf ears – the things we do because we love women (fortunately now, more men have woken up and have begun doing things for their own betterment)

• lastly, you're shooting yourself in the foot occupying a bad attitude – it only comes back on you, so why not go for good karma?

This post may come off as bashing to you, sure... but I'm just stating some observations – I'm positive a few men at least will agree, and many if being honest with self.

If replying, bring all the smoke you like, or if you're reasonable, let's have a civil, healthy dialogue and light debate. Always looking to be proven wrong or see from another amicable perspective."

Get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning OP?

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Do you want all the shitty ones to come and say they're not shitty?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don’t mind me crunch crunch I am just watching your fab carer go up in flames "

Hey. Let it burn like Usher said. I don't care for it anymore anyhow. I can go outside, haha.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"*popcorn*"

Do share some, sir.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning OP?"

I think so, man.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don’t mind me crunch crunch I am just watching your fab carer go up in flames

Hey. Let it burn like Usher said. I don't care for it anymore anyhow. I can go outside, haha."

So then why are you here why are you throwing bombs if you weren’t bothered you would have left in silence without needing to throw a bomb and tantrums clearly it has gotten to you

Reply privately

over a year ago

You've got some great veris on here, more than most. Yeah, there's always people you click with and those you don't and those you describe wherever you go

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So then why are you here why are you throwing bombs if you weren’t bothered you would have left in silence without needing to throw a bomb and tantrums clearly it has gotten to you "

I don't wish to leave. I was responding to what you commented. I'm just here making a point on behalf of many, towards a certain type that exists on (and off) here – a percentage.

Reply privately

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

Drinking plenty of water it helps keep hydrated when the temperatures are high

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You've got some great veris on here, more than most. Yeah, there's always people you click with and those you don't and those you describe wherever you go "

I have. And they were some great women, who I hope other men get the pleasure of meeting the equal of. But yeah, you're spot-on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Drinking plenty of water it helps keep hydrated when the temperatures are high "

It does, indeeeed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm curious, what's the point in posting this? Like what do you get out of it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So then why are you here why are you throwing bombs if you weren’t bothered you would have left in silence without needing to throw a bomb and tantrums clearly it has gotten to you

I don't wish to leave. I was responding to what you commented. I'm just here making a point on behalf of many, towards a certain type that exists on (and off) here – a percentage."

You don’t make sense first off you say

Hey. Let it burn like Usher said. I don't care for it anymore anyhow. I can go outside, haha

Then next you say you don’t want to leave you do realise both staments contradict one another

Reply privately

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

I'm not sure its White Knighting to disagree?

But that is categorically not my experience of women on here or in the wider world

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm curious, what's the point in posting this? Like what do you get out of it?"

I was wondering the same.

Pxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm curious, what's the point in posting this? Like what do you get out of it?"

What's the point in life? But I mean, I posted it because of delusional women who think their shit doesn't stink, hoping they'd get a whiff through reading – guess I defeated the object already mixing up the senses.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You don’t make sense first off you say

Hey. Let it burn like Usher said. I don't care for it anymore anyhow. I can go outside, haha

Then next you say you don’t want to leave you do realise both staments contradict one another "

I don't know what a stament is, sorry.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't say you don't speak some truth OP but it applies to everyone who has a bad attitude. I know what you mean about some women feeling entitled here with odds so heavily weighted in their favour but I think that's the issue. You are collateral damage in a hail of bullets.

Just like the women do, ignore the bad apples and find the gems. They're why it's worth it in the end.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm not sure its White Knighting to disagree?

But that is categorically not my experience of women on here or in the wider world "

There's a difference between the two. Either is fine – I just hope men don't pander to pussy is all. And I'm sure your statement is valid, as is it to other guys maybe, but this end of the spectrum exists, and it's evident in the "manosphere" (particularly shown on YouTube).

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

What's the point in life? But I mean, I posted it because of delusional women who think their shit doesn't stink, hoping they'd get a whiff through reading – guess I defeated the object already mixing up the senses."

Firstly its 42

Secondly it wasn't a dig at you or anything I was genuinely curious. I dont understand random declarations to anonymous people and was curious to understand

Reply privately

By *imply DeeWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

As a woman on here happy to provide my password for a couple of hours and you’re welcome to come back to this thread for a “healthy debate”.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can't say you don't speak some truth OP but it applies to everyone who has a bad attitude. I know what you mean about some women feeling entitled here with odds so heavily weighted in their favour but I think that's the issue. You are collateral damage in a hail of bullets.

Just like the women do, ignore the bad apples and find the gems. They're why it's worth it in the end."

See. A civil reply. I like you, my man. And for certain. I'm done dealing with bad behaviour anyhow. I just wanted to do this in hopes of giving some other men, uh... 'empowerment'. Peace upon you, sir.

Reply privately

By *assiieneilxMan
over a year ago

Newcastle under lyme

If replying, bring all the smoke you like, or if you're reasonable, let's have a civil, healthy dialogue and light debate. Always looking to be proven wrong or see from another amicable perspective."

It all seems a bit vague

What exactly are you complaining about?

Reply privately

over a year ago

" Firstly its 42

Secondly it wasn't a dig at you or anything I was genuinely curious. I dont understand random declarations to anonymous people and was curious to understand "

Ok. Fair nuff. I appreciate the sentiment.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As a woman on here happy to provide my password for a couple of hours and you’re welcome to come back to this thread for a “healthy debate”."

Let's do it. I mean, surely every guy is an asshole, right?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

It all seems a bit vague

What exactly are you complaining about?"

I suggest reading again, and maybe you'll see. Hope you can make sense out of it. If not, I'm sorry my articulation was off.

Reply privately

By *crum2020Man
over a year ago

Alton

The preponderance of 'Karens' in both the US and UK is numbing my brain. I have never known a time when there are so many self-obsessed and self-entitled women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reminder to the fellas coming to comment: these wayward women of fab won't pop up with a message offering a free blowjob for defending them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The preponderance of 'Karens' in both the US and UK is numbing my brain. I have never known a time when there are so many self-obsessed and self-entitled women.

"

For REAL. So I'm not so crazy. Thank you. It's a different age.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's a fair point OP. Some women have their ego boosted by all the rabid compliments from desperate men. If I ever need an ego boost I just tick the looking for men box. No need for text or tit pics.

I think men, women and others can be a bit shit. Also men, women and others can be a bit nice.

Rants help.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Reminder to the fellas coming to comment: these wayward women of fab won't pop up with a message offering a free blowjob for defending them."

Oh crap.

Reply privately

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Ladies just let the men rant between themselves. Can’t be bothered with all this self entitled rubbish.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's a fair point OP. Some women have their ego boosted by all the rabid compliments from desperate men. If I ever need an ego boost I just tick the looking for men box. No need for text or tit pics.

I think men, women and others can be a bit shit. Also men, women and others can be a bit nice.

Rants help. "

Even a woman agrees! And correct, as I not once have staked a claim all men are great guys. May you be blessed in abundance

Reply privately

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"I'm not sure its White Knighting to disagree?

But that is categorically not my experience of women on here or in the wider world

There's a difference between the two. Either is fine – I just hope men don't pander to pussy is all. And I'm sure your statement is valid, as is it to other guys maybe, but this end of the spectrum exists, and it's evident in the "manosphere" (particularly shown on YouTube). "

If you are going to talk about "men pandering to pussy" that's an issue to take up with men not women?

And again I think the misogynistic sexist manosphere is a reflection on men (dare I mention incels) not women

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ladies just let the men rant between themselves. Can’t be bothered with all this self entitled rubbish. "

Yeah, let us. It's aaall self-entitled drivel with no reason. You go back to walking around in ignorance with your shit smelling like lavender.

Reply privately

By *ohnywrongunMan
over a year ago

Epping

Thanks op for poking your head above the parapet and saying what a lot of men on here are thinking ,it doesn't hurt to bring all those wretched women back down to earth and sharpen them up,oh and I'm sick of hearing about poxy popcorn and cake

Reply privately

By *iss KinkWoman
over a year ago

North/Blackpool

Your ranting about women. Should see some of the abuse we get for saying no thank you trying to be polite and you would see why women get fed up

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

If you are going to talk about "men pandering to pussy" that's an issue to take up with men not women?

And again I think the misogynistic sexist manosphere is a reflection on men (dare I mention incels) not women "

This post isn't about men pandering to pussy (though I guess what I'm talking about is somewhat partly a byproduct of it).

I just mentioned that in hopes that men responding to the post wouldn't be here pandering for some pussy, or the type who probably do elsewhere. Clearly I was wrong.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Op, there’s a lot to unpack here, so I’m going to start with questions. What do you want women to do on here, what do you want from them?

Is it replies, is it meets, what is it?

Do you think a rant insulting women will help your cause?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thanks op for poking your head above the parapet and saying what a lot of men on here are thinking ,it doesn't hurt to bring all those wretched women back down to earth and sharpen them up,oh and I'm sick of hearing about poxy popcorn and cake "

Hey, someone's gotta be the martyr, right? I'm just a man of the people; not above but equal – and for the greater good, I walk amongst the evil. May you have a great day, dude.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m really disappointed to read this post.

It really comes across that you place yourself above most women, OP. If you are looking for mutual respect on fab, I don’t think this is the way to go about it. Then again, I’m not really sure what your point is. Wish you all the best!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Op, there’s a lot to unpack here, so I’m going to start with questions. What do you want women to do on here, what do you want from them?

Do you think a rant insulting women will help your cause? "

If seen as insulting, think of it as medicine in candy, if you will. But to your question, I don't wish for nothing but respect. And equally, I hope treat women better on here. I don't need to spam message women with horrid words if they don't reply – I just move on. But I'm not letting a woman shit on me with her words neither. But this post pertains more to the complaining women do about the guys on here while still disrespecting the ones who do show respect.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thanks op for poking your head above the parapet and saying what a lot of men on here are thinking ,it doesn't hurt to bring all those wretched women back down to earth and sharpen them up,oh and I'm sick of hearing about poxy popcorn and cake

Hey, someone's gotta be the martyr, right? I'm just a man of the people; not above but equal – and for the greater good, I walk amongst the evil. May you have a great day, dude."

Wow! I can’t believe this! Bring wretched women back down to earth?! I’ve never seen something so horrendous on the forum!

Reply privately

By *riel13Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

"How long before I'm boycotted/cancelled?

I just wanted to stand up for the good men out here. We're not owed pussy, but we deserve respect at least, given we bring it to the table as offering."

Surely if you bring respect then the women you talk about aren't aiming their comments at you??

And... Feminine?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’m really disappointed to read this post.

It really comes across that you place yourself above most women, OP. If you are looking for mutual respect on fab, I don’t think this is the way to go about it. Then again, I’m not really sure what your point is. Wish you all the best!"

My mantra is 'Above Nobody. Below Nobody.' Take from that what you will. I don't even need the respect personally. I'm just hoping certain women will see this and be nicer in general. It's not all about me. And thank you – you too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Do you think a rant insulting women will help your cause?

If seen as insulting, think of it as medicine in candy, if you will. But to your question, I don't wish for nothing but respect. And equally, I hope treat women better on here. I don't need to spam message women with horrid words if they don't reply – I just move on. But I'm not letting a woman shit on me with her words neither. But this post pertains more to the complaining women do about the guys on here while still disrespecting the ones who do show respect. "

So, I’d I read this correctly, you will treat women better when they respect you?

I agree that women shouldn’t not *shit on you with words’, but as a woman on here, I can tell you that some of the men treat if horrendously, and being honest, it does make you question men in general.

Reply privately

By *ornucopiaMan
over a year ago

Bexley

I can't help noticing that the OP likes mentioning 'shit' frequently.

I hope he hasn't got a dollop on his chest, thanks to a woman!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just wanted to stand up for the good men out here. We're not owed pussy, but we deserve respect at least, given we bring it to the table as offering.

Surely if you bring respect then the women you talk about aren't aiming their comments at you??

And... Feminine?! "

You would be surprised, honestly. Maybe men should trade their accounts, too. And yes, the divine femininity.

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I just wanted to stand up for the good men out here. We're not owed pussy, but we deserve respect at least, given we bring it to the table as offering."

While I agree that some women have a bad attitude on here, I can't give respect to someone who says all pussies stink as a rebuttal to some women saying all dicks are the same.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

So, I’d I read this correctly, you will treat women better when they respect you?

I agree that women shouldn’t not *shit on you with words’, but as a woman on here, I can tell you that some of the men treat if horrendously, and being honest, it does make you question men in general. "

I agree, as I know they do, and that's a shame on those men – it's why I don't condone their behaviour in the slightest.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can't help noticing that the OP likes mentioning 'shit' frequently.

I hope he hasn't got a dollop on his chest, thanks to a woman!"

I had to laugh. Good one. But nobody could ever.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think you should stop beating about the bush and say what you really think

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

While I agree that some women have a bad attitude on here, I can't give respect to someone who says all pussies stink as a rebuttal to some women saying all dicks are the same."

That's ok. And it's just me being petty, mirroring what women say to downplay us. I wish you well.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think you should stop beating about the bush and say what you really think "

Right? I forgot to do that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

As fans of the single guy we often hear that some women and couples treat them like shit and we sympathise. We also agree that some

people are properly up their own arses.

To be fair though some days when you’ve just opened your 20th “hi meet me now!!” With attached cock picture from a shadow avatar with no bio you do want to vent a little.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I agree that women shouldn’t not *shit on you with words’, but as a woman on here, I can tell you that some of the men treat if horrendously, and being honest, it does make you question men in general.

I agree, as I know they do, and that's a shame on those men – it's why I don't condone their behaviour in the slightest. "

You didn’t answer my first point.

You will treat women better once they respect you…..

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Sorry.

You lost any semblance of a rational argument when you called people 'hoes'.

Are some people rude? Sure.

But you've just displayed exactly the behaviour you're bemoaning.

Well done.

A

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I’m really disappointed to read this post.

It really comes across that you place yourself above most women, OP. If you are looking for mutual respect on fab, I don’t think this is the way to go about it. Then again, I’m not really sure what your point is. Wish you all the best!

My mantra is 'Above Nobody. Below Nobody.' Take from that what you will. I don't even need the respect personally. I'm just hoping certain women will see this and be nicer in general. It's not all about me. And thank you – you too."

Certain women who need to be nicer will just get pissed off by this thread.

As other women have said, a lot of women on here get fed up of the abuse from men and that turns them nasty to the next men to message them.

Some men will be abusive as default. Incels who see women as the enemy.

Some men may start polite and get pissed off and become abusive.

There's many reasons for both sides being how they are. Incels on both sides.

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

While I agree that some women have a bad attitude on here, I can't give respect to someone who says all pussies stink as a rebuttal to some women saying all dicks are the same."

Sorry, you said probably stink.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As fans of the single guy we often hear that some women and couples treat them like shit and we sympathise. We also agree that some

people are properly up their own arses.

To be fair though some days when you’ve just opened your 20th “hi meet me now!!” With attached cock picture from a shadow avatar with no bio you do want to vent a little. "

Correct. And I know, I know. But as I say, this post isn't in defence of those guys.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The male plight? What is that?

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"

While I agree that some women have a bad attitude on here, I can't give respect to someone who says all pussies stink as a rebuttal to some women saying all dicks are the same.

That's ok. And it's just me being petty, mirroring what women say to downplay us. I wish you well. "

Thank you. I hope you feel better after your rant. Try to not let them get to you, like I ignore the men who treat me like a hoe and hole to stick their dicks in

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You will treat women better once they respect you….."

I already do. I treat nice women with respect. But I couldn't give a fuck about respecting a bitch.

Reply privately

By *ausage1970Man
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Look in life there are nice people and then not so nice. Fab has its fair share as that reflects life.

Just filter and be selective and you will find someone who matches your interests and personality I'm sure.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's all just attention-seeking!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I already do. I treat nice women with respect. But I couldn't give a fuck about respecting a bitch. "

Ah see now that’s just vile language. Reported.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sorry.

Well done.

A"

And it's on purpose. I speak in this tone in accordance to those type of women who I have no respect for. It might work against the objective, or maybe some will see the sense in my 'nonsense.' It's not about me insulting – it's more about the points I'm making which I hope people are able to see beyond everything else and not miss.

Reply privately

over a year ago

People are cunts. Get over it.

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"

I already do. I treat nice women with respect. But I couldn't give a fuck about respecting a bitch. "

The thing is, you don't have to. When I encounter a man who doesn't respect women I walk away. It's been said many times but you have to have a thick skin on here. Words from strangers should roll off your back and fall into the ether.

I could rant about how men think I'm just a warm body with a mouth and vagina for their convenience, but I don't like to waste energy on them.

I appreciate the rest of them, instead.

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"People are cunts. Get over it. "

A man after my own heart

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Certain women who need to be nicer will just get pissed off by this thread.

As other women have said, a lot of women on here get fed up of the abuse from men and that turns them nasty to the next men to message them.

Some men will be abusive as default. Incels who see women as the enemy.

Some men may start polite and get pissed off and become abusive.

There's many reasons for both sides being how they are. Incels on both sides.

"

I don't even disagree with you there.

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"

I already do. I treat nice women with respect. But I couldn't give a fuck about respecting a bitch.

Ah see now that’s just vile language. Reported. "

We're allowed to swear on the forums. We aren't allowed to bitch about other users, or be abusive towards them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jesus Christ where do I start with this?

First of all, women don’t owe you anything. They don’t owe you a reply, pussy, or anything like that. Maybe you should start by seeing women as human beings rather than just a pussy.

This whole post is just misogynistic and the classic ‘well I’m a nice guy why don’t women reply to me.’ Can some women be assholes? Yes, there’s no denying that. Sometimes though, there’s a reason behind that. I’ve had hundreds (and I mean literally hundreds) of abusive messages; ranging from transphobia, homophobia, fatphobia and even to SA threats. I’ve experienced ableism just for simply saying no thank you.

You aren’t a martyr. You aren’t some great being that’s ‘standing up for men’ because why do you need to stand up for them? Because they aren’t getting replies? Have you ever thought that maybe they should try harder? The same copy and pasted replies are boring. Me and my friend both had (she deleted hers now) a profile and she was getting the same messages I was getting. It’s tiring. It’s boring. Are there some men that actually put effort in? Yes, of course, and I often reply to those who put effort in.

This whole post stinks of being an incel. It’s actually embarrassing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The male plight? What is that? "

You must be in the 1% who women bow to. Hope to see you there someday.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Ah see now that’s just vile language. Reported. "

Just calling a spade a spade. Thank you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"People are cunts. Get over it. "

Some* but yeah, maybe you're right, eh.

Reply privately

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Sorry.

Well done.

A

And it's on purpose. I speak in this tone in accordance to those type of women who I have no respect for. It might work against the objective, or maybe some will see the sense in my 'nonsense.' It's not about me insulting – it's more about the points I'm making which I hope people are able to see beyond everything else and not miss."

Nope.

You could have just made the same points without the abusive nature of your choice of words.

You chose to behave exactly as those you're ranting against. Does that make you any better or just the same?

Do you really think the people you're venting at will even read this, care about it, change their behaviour in the slightest and as such that there'll be a positive outcome to this post?

Or do you think you're doing yourself a massive disservice and acting in the same manner as the very people you're targeting this at, and thus changing some people's perceptions of you for the worst?

There are ways to express frustration. There are ways to get a point across in a positive manner that garners support and empathy.

I really don't think this post achieves either of those.

But hey. You do you.

A

Reply privately

By *iss KinkWoman
over a year ago

North/Blackpool

"Jesus Christ where do I start with this?

First of all, women don’t owe you anything. They don’t owe you a reply, pussy, or anything like that. Maybe you should start by seeing women as human beings rather than just a pussy.

This whole post is just misogynistic and the classic ‘well I’m a nice guy why don’t women reply to me.’ Can some women be assholes? Yes, there’s no denying that. Sometimes though, there’s a reason behind that. I’ve had hundreds (and I mean literally hundreds) of abusive messages; ranging from transphobia, homophobia, fatphobia and even to SA threats. I’ve experienced ableism just for simply saying no thank you.

You aren’t a martyr. You aren’t some great being that’s ‘standing up for men’ because why do you need to stand up for them? Because they aren’t getting replies? Have you ever thought that maybe they should try harder? The same copy and pasted replies are boring. Me and my friend both had (she deleted hers now) a profile and she was getting the same messages I was getting. It’s tiring. It’s boring. Are there some men that actually put effort in? Yes, of course, and I often reply to those who put effort in.

This whole post stinks of being an incel. It’s actually embarrassing. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Honestly, there has been the odd occasion when I have replied with a snappy or sharp response, because the crude/rude/vile messages, or messages treating me like I’m a hole have got to me. Am I right to do that, no, of course I’m not.

Does me having a arghhh moment mean I’m not entitled to respect, that I’m not nice mannered or down to earth? No, it means I had a bad day/moment and I reacted when I shouldn’t have.

I have compassion for myself and I move on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This much excitement on a Tuesday morning isn't good for my heart rate

Reply privately

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

They are people who act poorly of both genders - that is undoubtedly true. The attention goes to the head of some women. Your rant is justified.

I have had mercifully few bad interactions but everyone's journey is different. The trick is to try not to take anything personally. They don't know us and so their opinion is meaningless and says so much more about them. Just think lucky escape and move on as there are decent people here I promise.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Honestly, there has been the odd occasion when I have replied with a snappy or sharp response, because the crude/rude/vile messages, or messages treating me like I’m a hole have got to me. Am I right to do that, no, of course I’m not.

Does me having a arghhh moment mean I’m not entitled to respect, that I’m not nice mannered or down to earth? No, it means I had a bad day/moment and I reacted when I shouldn’t have.

I have compassion for myself and I move on.

"

Reply privately

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

Women who have a bad attitude on Fab have a bad attitude in everyday life. The same goes for men.

My perception of you, OP, is that you’re aggressive. It might be that you’re having a bad day or maybe you clash with the women you’re complaining about?

Reply privately

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

U only have to read some of the bios here to know this is true! But as people have said there good and bad everywhere not just here! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

The thing is, you don't have to. When I encounter a man who doesn't respect women I walk away. It's been said many times but you have to have a thick skin on here. Words from strangers should roll off your back and fall into the ether.

I could rant about how men think I'm just a warm body with a mouth and vagina for their convenience, but I don't like to waste energy on them.

I appreciate the rest of them, instead. "

Agreed. Only thing I'll say again is... it's water off my back, personally... it just irks me knowing this is something men have to put up with the same way women have to put up with twats on here and are fed up with it. It appears some women don't like when the shoe is on the other foot and a man has something to say.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I appreciate the rest of them, instead.

Agreed. Only thing I'll say again is... it's water off my back, personally... it just irks me knowing this is something men have to put up with the same way women have to put up with twats on here and are fed up with it. It appears some women don't like when the shoe is on the other foot and a man has something to say."

Doesn’t that you mean you’re white knighting other men?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

That's ok. And it's just me being petty, mirroring what women say to downplay us. I wish you well. "

What about the hoe comment? Hardly respectful is it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Women who have a bad attitude on Fab have a bad attitude in everyday life. The same goes for men.

My perception of you, OP, is that you’re aggressive. It might be that you’re having a bad day or maybe you clash with the women you’re complaining about?

"

Sweeping generalisations?

Passive aggressive nonsense?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ok,I have shut down threads were men are slagged off before now, so I am going to shut this one now too

If a mod has missed any other threads just report them please but the best thing for everyone is to remember that to post on the forum there is a requirement for a bit of respect from ALL posters and genders

The summary for anyone who wants to read it

"In summary: If you treat other people with respect, you can't go far wrong. Don't forget that the forums are meant to be fun, if you find yourself fuming and writing long angry messages you're probably best taking a break from it."

Reply privately