over a year ago

Cheshire

Anybody going Sunday ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Anybody going Sunday ???"

Can you explain what this is and where it is being held.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Anybody going Sunday ???

Can you explain what this is and where it is being held."

Its a monthly fetish market and play party held in Birmingham

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Ok. No I am not going but sounds interesting.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Sounds like there will be lots of people. I dont do people

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm not going but I love BBB

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

I have not been in years.

I want to go to at somepoint and catch up with the guy who built my suspension frame.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

No. Maybe September if its cooled down, I want some more wax

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I think I’m going in October, going to LAM in September. Haven’t been to either before - which is best for shopping ?

By *ubmissiveman2u OP   Man
over a year ago

Cheshire

Not been to LAM but BBB sells pretty much everything.

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

I’m going with my partner, it’s my first one

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

[Removed by poster at 11/07/22 18:47:44]

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

"I think I’m going in October, going to LAM in September. Haven’t been to either before - which is best for shopping ?"

Both are good, I'd rather give my money to BBB even though LAM is more local, a surprising amount of people won't attend it. Though in fairness that is down to scene politics rather than a reflection of the traders at the event

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I think I’m going in October, going to LAM in September. Haven’t been to either before - which is best for shopping ?

Both are good, I'd rather give my money to BBB even though LAM is more local, a surprising amount of people won't attend it. Though in fairness that is down to scene politics rather than a reflection of the traders at the event"

Yeah the traders are great and many trade at both. Some people have issues with the organisers. The stuff for sale is great at both but BBB is bigger.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I think I’m going in October, going to LAM in September. Haven’t been to either before - which is best for shopping ?

Both are good, I'd rather give my money to BBB even though LAM is more local, a surprising amount of people won't attend it. Though in fairness that is down to scene politics rather than a reflection of the traders at the event

Yeah the traders are great and many trade at both. Some people have issues with the organisers. The stuff for sale is great at both but BBB is bigger. "

Is LAM quite small then with not many stalls?

I looked at a couple you mentioned before Lacey but they're not resuming trading 'til after the summer.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Yeah the traders are great and many trade at both. Some people have issues with the organisers. The stuff for sale is great at both but BBB is bigger. "

After covid its a bit debatable as to which is bigger as too many makers didn’t survive.

The BBB is more open, where as the LAM is more compact. Birmingham also has an amazing scene, with venues supporting and presenting at the BBB which you don’t get at the LAM.

Some makers will only attend one and not the other due to distance (scene politics be damned).

If you can do both, do both.

If you can only do one, do the one with the makers you want to see/buy from.

I prefer the BBB as I love the Birmingham scene, but the LAM is closer.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Is LAM quite small then with not many stalls?

I looked at a couple you mentioned before Lacey but they're not resuming trading 'til after the summer."

No. It feels smaller because its not the best venue. Most of the stalls are arranged in a corridor like way, which can feel quite closed.

The BBB is more open downstairs and up.

They typically have a similar number of vendors. But it varies month to month, as some of them do it as a hobby not a full time job.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Is LAM quite small then with not many stalls?

I looked at a couple you mentioned before Lacey but they're not resuming trading 'til after the summer.

No. It feels smaller because its not the best venue. Most of the stalls are arranged in a corridor like way, which can feel quite closed.

The BBB is more open downstairs and up.

They typically have a similar number of vendors. But it varies month to month, as some of them do it as a hobby not a full time job."

Ah thank you, appreciate the response.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Yeah the traders are great and many trade at both. Some people have issues with the organisers. The stuff for sale is great at both but BBB is bigger.

Is LAM quite small then with not many stalls?

I looked at a couple you mentioned before Lacey but they're not resuming trading 'til after the summer."

No its far from small. BBB just has an entire night club across multiple floors.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Sounds like there will be lots of people. I dont do people"

You managed it last month don't undervalue yourself dude

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

BBB was larger than LAM from my memory.

I was at LAM the weekend before last, there were plenty of traders selling a range of stuff. There has a been a churn of traders so it sad not to see JacksFloggers or the Kabunza Team, but good to see Daisy was still there.

Despite my good intentions not to buy anything, I bought an oversized pinwheel and a set of vampire gloves.

One thing to note about LAM afterparty is that rope is in a separate room to the impact and other play. I spent a year not knowing that as the rooe room is in the vaults which is off of the main drag.

By *ubmissiveman2u OP   Man
over a year ago

Cheshire

Will have to go to LAM at some point...

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

"BBB was larger than LAM from my memory.

I was at LAM the weekend before last, there were plenty of traders selling a range of stuff. There has a been a churn of traders so it sad not to see JacksFloggers or the Kabunza Team, but good to see Daisy was still there.

Despite my good intentions not to buy anything, I bought an oversized pinwheel and a set of vampire gloves.

One thing to note about LAM afterparty is that rope is in a separate room to the impact and other play. I spent a year not knowing that as the rooe room is in the vaults which is off of the main drag."

Daisy does some beautiful kit, she made us a one off flogger that is stunning. F3Works are worth checking out too, they've taken a break but I think are back at events, they areca lovely couple and sell some great kit

By *ysteriousgirl97Woman
over a year ago

Coventry

Going to BBB for the first time this weekend, can't wait!

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

"BBB was larger than LAM from my memory.

One thing to note about LAM afterparty is that rope is in a separate room to the impact and other play. I spent a year not knowing that as the rooe room is in the vaults which is off of the main drag.

Daisy does some beautiful kit, she made us a one off flogger that is stunning. F3Works are worth checking out too, they've taken a break but I think are back at events, they areca lovely couple and sell some great kit"

Daisy mase a friend of mine a pair of floggers in the colours of one of the houses in Harry Potter.

Thanks for the tip, but I have more floggers than is sensible. I am into floggers as objects of desire. I have from Ae_elia Hawke: my custom made bling poi floggers also my not quite black Hawk mini poi floggers, and a pair of her nunchuka floggers. From Daisy I have a kitten flogger, and a pair of ball handled poi floggers. From Jack Flogfers I have a flogger with hard leather falls very stingy. From Edgeplay a silk flogger, from Bondatrix a chain flogger and also a string flogger with leather tips. I recently had a pair of red and black custom made paracord floggers which are similar to silk but more controllable in flight when I florentine.

Post new Message to Thread