Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Singe Male advice!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would it be an idea to place a thread (maybe as a sticky, or even in a forum of it's own) giving advice to single males, advice such as how to message, ideas on a profile, swinging etiquette, not just the single males, but maybe for everyone.

Also would it work to place a link to the advice from the home page?.

Any ideas on this anyone? or ways to advance on this.

W

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Will I be allowed to go in and tease them a bit?...maybe throw them a few pieces of raw meat too? I do need my sport you know

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"Would it be an idea to place a thread (maybe as a sticky, or even in a forum of it's own) giving advice to single males, advice such as how to message, ideas on a profile, swinging etiquette, not just the single males, but maybe for everyone.

Also would it work to place a link to the advice from the home page?.

Any ideas on this anyone? or ways to advance on this.

W "

Other sites have tried it........

It don't work.........

They either can't read, won't read or....

Can't find it............

Bit like the clitorus really.......

Half of them think the cliterous is a country near Africa.........

Ha!!!!

**Maddie doesn't mean to single male bash but if you will open up the lines of communication.................!**

Reply privately

over a year ago

I realise other sites have tried, but it would make it easier for us to simply point that way.

W

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"I realise other sites have tried, but it would make it easier for us to simply point that way.

W"

Why don't they just keep their mail sent box up todate.

If it shows read/unread deleted they can keep it in there and they will automatically know not to bother again.

If they have been replied to, they can delete the ones that have been replied to and lines of communication can carry on.

Thats what we do!

Reply privately

over a year ago

nooo, let em come on here n whinge then we can take the piss out of em, lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

there is a cracking single male advice thread done in the scotland section of these forums by a member called VIEW

it`s worth a read

hedocpl

xxxxxx

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Thats cool we can point them in the direction of that thread then or can we copy and paste it and put it on here?

Will he mind if we nick it? or would he re post it on here if we ask nicely lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

i couldntr find it to view it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i couldntr find it to view it "

bloody hell babes you cant find owt tonight can ya hehehehehehehehe mwah xxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i couldntr find it to view it "

the title is

"guide to swinging as single guy by an old tart like me"

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

when I see this topic I am always really tempted to say "stuff em" lol because if you give them all the tricks then how are you suppose to find the really good ones.... lol

jeez... i hardly anyone meet now as it is, you lot are trying to send me into retirement....lol

but seriously... isn't most of it common sense, treat people with repsect and not like a piece of meat, no means no ect ect......

I know what you mean though... i do see how some people act, and it does make me cringe......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"when I see this topic I am always really tempted to say "stuff em" lol because if you give them all the tricks then how are you suppose to find the really good ones.... lol

"

Good point there, very good indeed, if they have guidelines then it makes it easy for the idiots to act like they are not, not just single males of course.

W

Reply privately

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

have a look here ...

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/scotland/1167

Reply privately

over a year ago

nope lol, thought id lost me marbles , but i remembered i sold em on ebay lol

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Ive just bumped it up to the top of the scotland forum lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have some good advice for single guys if somebody posts on a thread and you dont like what they have written, sending them a not-so-nice message after wont win you any brownie points lol!!!

Reply privately

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"Ive just bumped it up to the top of the scotland forum lol"

I've reposted it into the advice forum .... thought it best not be hidden down there in the scotland forum lol

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Ive just bumped it up to the top of the scotland forum lol

I've reposted it into the advice forum .... thought it best not be hidden down there in the scotland forum lol"

Nice one xx

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

you are trying to ruin any chances I have..... I hate you all.... lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love this site SOooo much. The way all the couples look down on the single males is so friendly :D

Reply privately

over a year ago

And of course whining is such an attractive personal trait as well

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

As is bad sarcasm and bad irony.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"have a look here ...

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/scotland/1167"

beat you to it lil lol i mentioned it above never thought of copying the link over though nice one

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I love this site SOooo much. The way all the couples look down on the single males is so friendly :D"

I thought we were trying to offer advice actually

Posting a thread that may help single guys was a nice thing to do

Not ALL couples look down on single guys there are loads that love meeting them

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Not ALL couples look down on single guys there are loads that love meeting them"

Can you could send them my way please... thanking ya with jaffa cakes in advance!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love this site SOooo much. The way all the couples look down on the single males is so friendly :D

Not ALL couples look down on single guys there are loads that love meeting them"

Maybe not ALL couple. But a couple of post in THIS thread alone are taking the piss.

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"

Can you could send them my way please... thanking ya with jaffa cakes in advance!!!! "

How do you know I love jaffa cakes? lol

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"I love this site SOooo much. The way all the couples look down on the single males is so friendly :D

Maybe not ALL couple. But a couple of post in THIS thread alone are taking the piss.

"

Maybe it's because certain members of this site are sick to death of hearing the same old same old, whine whine and gripes from single males.

Maybe if they took a look at those single guys who post, join in chat and don't whine, then they would see how it's done.

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

"

okay.... how does having such a defeatest attitude have? no offence, but people here are actually trying to help....

I get that people can be nervous.. I was when I first started in the scene 5 yrs back! any tips would have been handy back then, I stumbled thru...

if you feel people are putting others down.. move on to the next one, simple as! you get one chance to make a great first impression... hopefully it is a better one than you have made on me...

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

"

that would be telling... what do i get for being right??? lol

(sorry to everyone else for the hijack....)

Reply privately

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"

(sorry to everyone else for the hijack....)"

I'd watch it _abio.....

She can do things with chocolate fingers that just ain't legal!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe it's because certain members of this site are sick to death of hearing the same old same old, whine whine and gripes from single males.

Maybe if they took a look at those single guys who post, join in chat and don't whine, then they would see how it's done.

"

It may sound like I'm whining, but I'm not. It just gets my back up that when ever I read a thread like this. There are always some couples and single ladys lording it up and putting single guys down.

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"

(sorry to everyone else for the hijack....)

I'd watch it _abio.....

She can do things with chocolate fingers that just ain't legal!"

and with jaffa cakes!

Reply privately

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

And i just got slagged off yet again for deleting a message that i had no interest in,

As i still have 139 (not just from today but i cant bloody keep up) messages - why should i try constructing a reply = when i am trying to spend time messaging the people i DO want to talk to...??

I only get time on here in the evening and dont want to be spending the best part of an hour writing replies to people i have no interest in - esp as 50% of the time - they feel its necc to send a narky message back!!!

(maybe 100 of those messages are just that - narky replies of replies of replies...lol)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And i just got slagged off yet again for deleting a message that i had no interest in,

As i still have 139 (not just from today but i cant bloody keep up) messages - why should i try constructing a reply = when i am trying to spend time messaging the people i DO want to talk to...??

I only get time on here in the evening and dont want to be spending the best part of an hour writing replies to people i have no interest in - esp as 50% of the time - they feel its necc to send a narky message back!!!

(maybe 100 of those messages are just that - narky replies of replies of replies...lol)"

Maybe as there are so many new things been added to the site lately. Admin could, add a 'thanks but no thanks' button in the mail box. Maybe even something you could bespoke.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And i just got slagged off yet again for deleting a message that i had no interest in,

(maybe 100 of those messages are just that - narky replies of replies of replies...lol)"

OH, and for the record. I've never sent a narky message to anyone if I don't get a reply.

Reply privately

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

(maybe 100 of those messages are just that - narky replies of replies of replies...lol)

Maybe as there are so many new things been added to the site lately. Admin could, add a 'thanks but no thanks' button in the mail box. Maybe even something you could bespoke."

A thanks and no thanks button has been talked of many a time- and would be great.

Occ i do cut and paste such message - but then sTILL get another reply.

Not a go at you personally - but it does happen - and alot - so it is easier just to delete.

I dont go round making conversation to people in the street that i have no intention of befriending.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

lol, oh eck, its started , bet this gets locked soon,

ok

its simple men cpl ladies etc etc

no reply = no interest, its not rocket science .... i love these threads lol

and yes i have manners just cant be assed wasting them on anyone i have no intentions of getting to know

hmmmmmmmmm im sure ive posted this about 10 times lol

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Its going along fine at the moment so no need to lock it

Reply privately

over a year ago

lol

one got locked earlier this eve and it had only been on an hour if that, was on the same lines as no reply etc

xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

lol

one got locked earlier this eve and it had only been on an hour if that, was on the same lines as no reply etc

xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

lol

xx

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Ah but we moved on from that and now have a thread in support and advice that is specifically for single guys and this has more or less been about that

but if it turns into a slanging match it'll be bye bye thread lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

ooops i got a stutter , dunno wot happened , sorry lol

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"ooops i got a stutter , dunno wot happened , sorry lol"

The forum stutter strikes again! lol

Reply privately

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"As is bad sarcasm and bad irony."

as is not spelling clitoris properly in your earlier post ...pmsl

Reply privately

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

ooooohhhhh stop moaning you single women do nothing but winge ....yak yak yak ....just get on with it or ill set my dog on ya ......pmsl

Reply privately

By *ertnbeckyCouple
over a year ago

oldham

we always send two letters lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

you mean it's not near africa? blimy an' I just got my passport!! lol

happy swinging everyone

joe

xx

Reply privately

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

ooooohhhhh stop moaning you single women do nothing but winge ....yak yak yak ....just get on with it or ill set my dog on ya ......pmsl"

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, snarl snarl xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who needs a 'thanks, but no thanks' feature when Admin have worked very hard giving us a 'Delete' function that pretty much does the same thing hehehe

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Who needs a 'thanks, but no thanks' feature when Admin have worked very hard giving us a 'Delete' function that pretty much does the same thing hehehe"

Nice

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Been done to death so many times.

Thread closed

Reply privately