Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Girl grooming secrets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Jane of mfcouple typing this.. I have a few things which I find a bit embarrassing for my other half to know about relating mainly to hairs in places I don't want them to be. Any other females know what I mean????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

This post was not at all what I was expecting it to be

Mr

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Jane of mfcouple typing this.. I have a few things which I find a bit embarrassing for my other half to know about relating mainly to hairs in places I don't want them to be. Any other females know what I mean???? "

Are you taking about a ring piece that looks like a glazed donut that's been dropped on the floor of a male barbers by a guy who's just had three years worth of hair growth buzzed off with clippers?

Because if so.........I haven't a clue what that looks like.

Sorry.

A

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"This post was not at all what I was expecting it to be

Mr"

Yeah, same here.

x Niki

over a year ago

"Jane of mfcouple typing this.. I have a few things which I find a bit embarrassing for my other half to know about relating mainly to hairs in places I don't want them to be. Any other females know what I mean????

Are you taking about a ring piece that looks like a glazed donut that's been dropped on the floor of a male barbers by a guy who's just had three years worth of hair growth buzzed off with clippers?

Sorry.

A"

I can’t unsee that mental image now

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Jane of mfcouple typing this.. I have a few things which I find a bit embarrassing for my other half to know about relating mainly to hairs in places I don't want them to be. Any other females know what I mean????

Sorry.

A

I can’t unsee that mental image now "

You're welcome.

Fancy a donut?

A

over a year ago

Sorry.

A

You're welcome.

Fancy a donut?

A"

Only if it’s glazed.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

Sorry.

A

You're welcome.

Fancy a donut?

A

Only if it’s glazed. "

Glazed.

And furry.........

A

By *elloWoman
over a year ago

alpha centauri

I do hate it when I'm out on a sunny day, look in my compact mirror and realise that I have several dark hairs either side of top lip and no tweezers , really embarrassing

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

The joys of the menopause, random really dark hairs popping up all over the place.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Chin/face/neck hairs that appear from no where and are at least an inch long?

over a year ago

Mr

Yeah, same here.

Let me know where I misled please so I write better next time.

It's a girl matter

It's to do with grooming

It's a something that is kept private hence secret.

x Niki"

over a year ago

Since the start of the perimenopause the hairs that used to grow, legs etc are less but they're springing up on my face instead

over a year ago

"Since the start of the perimenopause the hairs that used to grow, legs etc are less but they're springing up on my face instead "

Any around nipple/areola?

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Since the start of the perimenopause the hairs that used to grow, legs etc are less but they're springing up on my face instead

Any around nipple/areola? "

That's definitely a thing too, at any age.

over a year ago

Runs to the bathroom to take a closer look in the mirror for stray hairs & checks areolas

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"Runs to the bathroom to take a closer look in the mirror for stray hairs & checks areolas "

No need, just take a pic and share on here. We’ll tell you

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

God that title does not sound good

By *r lotharioMan
over a year ago

newcastle-under-lyme

"Runs to the bathroom to take a closer look in the mirror for stray hairs & checks areolas "

hope you checked the glazed donut as well hahahahaha

over a year ago

WTF is actually going on here?? I'm kinda late to the party and absolutely confused.

All for female hair appreciating. Natural beauty and all that. But is a hairy areola actually a real thing??

over a year ago

Being darker skinned means darker hair. Bain of my life

By *tarflyLouWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"WTF is actually going on here?? I'm kinda late to the party and absolutely confused.

All for female hair appreciating. Natural beauty and all that. But is a hairy areola actually a real thing??

"

Yes it is. Women can get hair anywhere that men can

over a year ago

"WTF is actually going on here?? I'm kinda late to the party and absolutely confused.

Yes it is. Women can get hair anywhere that men can "

Men have hairy areolas?!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

No one really cared about random hairs. There's no need to be embarrassed by your body X

over a year ago

evesham

"

We're mammals descended from apes, have you seen how hairy apes are?

over a year ago

Yes it is. Women can get hair anywhere that men can "

Glad to be educated on this. Personally not something I have ever encountered.

over a year ago

"

Have you noticed that we have lost so much of our hair that we now have to wear clothing to keep warm?

By *tarflyLouWoman
over a year ago

Preston

Glad to be educated on this. Personally not something I have ever encountered. "

I think the majority of women remove hair they get from anywhere we’ve been led to feel is undesirable

over a year ago

evesham

Have you noticed that we have lost so much of our hair that we now have to wear clothing to keep warm?"

Not sure what your point is lol e still have the hair follicles on our body. Hell we still have left over bits on our body we don't even need. Evolution doesn't get rid of everything.

Did you do biology at school?

over a year ago

Glad to be educated on this. Personally not something I have ever encountered.

I think the majority of women remove hair they get from anywhere we’ve been led to feel is undesirable "

Shame. We all should do what we want to make ourselves happy not others.

Is this the same reason guys these days get their chest waxed and eyebrows threaded?

over a year ago

OK I have read this back. I completely stand corrected and apologise for my stupidly. Please forgive me

Have you noticed that we have lost so much of our hair that we now have to wear clothing to keep warm?

Not sure what your point is lol e still have the hair follicles on our body. Hell we still have left over bits on our body we don't even need. Evolution doesn't get rid of everything.

Did you do biology at school?"

over a year ago

Did you do biology at school?"

Just read this back. Yes I do send corrected. Sorry. I must admit I feel a little silly now. Again I do apologise

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I'm quite hairy. My husband knows this. I deliberately don't contact profiles that ask for people to be 'smooth in the important places' because I'm not sure what's important and what's not and you can be sure that wherever they are I'll be hairy there.

I do feel slightly self conscious about some of it but not enough to do anything about it

By *damsmith12233Man
over a year ago

leicester

Sorry.

A

You're welcome.

Fancy a donut?

A"

This is a very vivid image you have painted…. Yet however I find myself very hungry for a donut

over a year ago

"Runs to the bathroom to take a closer look in the mirror for stray hairs & checks areolas

hope you checked the glazed donut as well hahahahaha"

By *aptain VMan
over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

Mr"

Lol the title sounded so wrong lol

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Hiya OP,

I'm not embarrassed about them. I have some hairs that grow around my areolas, think I have about 4 around each one. I also have some hair under my belly button and one random as hair that grows on one of my shoulders. To me they're just a normal part of being female.

Post new Message to Thread