Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Half the single men on here are not swingers

Jump to newest

By *lder A Wiser Passion OP   Woman
over a year ago

morecambe

Why when its a swinger site half are looking for one to one when that is not swinging

Not saying folk on here have to swing but its a swinger site and one to one is not swinging

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Who made you the judge and jury of who is and isn’t a swinger?

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is it just swinging? I've seen a fair few local women who want a regular FWB

Reply privately

By *eneralKenobiMan
over a year ago

North Angus

"Why when its a swinger site half are looking for one to one when that is not swinging

Not saying folk on here have to swing but its a swinger site and one to one is not swinging"

Says the lass looking for a solo male

Reply privately

By *itsAndTaffCouple
over a year ago

Grays, Essex

There's lots of women only looking for 121's with single guys too, I've seen people saying they want romantic dates, exclusivity etc

Everyone uses the site in different ways

I (Mrs) don't really enjoy meeting couples, does that mean I'm not a swinger as I rarely enjoy a swap

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well it potentially is…What about a Hotwife that meets alone 1 to 1 without her partner playing…

The site is used in so many ways, with so many different aspects of what swinging is to them.

Reply privately

By *lder A Wiser Passion OP   Woman
over a year ago

morecambe

one to one fwb isnt swinging

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I have, throughout the years of reading your threads found them to be really rather judgey and abrasive.

Not everyone works in the same way, however, the only "rules" I'd say we should aim to live by within this community are ones of honesty and respect.

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

parties, clubs and gang bangs would suit you.

They're awash with single men, apparently.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have, throughout the years of reading your threads found them to be really rather judgey and abrasive.

Not everyone works in the same way, however, the only "rules" I'd say we should aim to live by within this community are ones of honesty and respect."

great response x

Reply privately

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"one to one fwb isnt swinging"

That’s what I’m here for and that’s what I’ve found numerous times. So I’m happy with the site

Reply privately

By *og-ManMan
over a year ago

somewhere

"Why when its a swinger site half are looking for one to one when that is not swinging

Not saying folk on here have to swing but its a swinger site and one to one is not swinging"

How about you use the site in a way that suits you and let everyone else do the same .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry boss, I shall henceforth cease my 1-1 activities.

What am I allowed to do please?

Reply privately

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man
over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

The definition of swinging varies. In its loosest meaning, it just means casual nsa sex, which would apply to one-on-ones, or group fun. In its strictest meaning, it means couples exchanging partners, which would rule out any single person.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Of course it can be

The dynamic of a Hotwife meeting solo would absolutely be classed as swinging.

Reply privately

By *laymateteeMan
over a year ago

bristol

If we use your logic then this should be a couples only site. You're a single woman looking to meet me so does that mean you're not a swinger?

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

One to one isn't swinging.

Two to two is.

Reply privately

By *ooBulMan
over a year ago

Missin’ Yo’ Kissin’

I suppose op you could say that about anybody on here....

It's not just men b.t.w.

Does it really matter? It does not keep me awake at night.

Reply privately

By *imply DeeWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

This site is what you want it to be and thank goodness for that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I message you every time I want to do something with someone here, to see if it meets with your approval?

Reply privately

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Because there's plenty of single women also looking for one on one. Or two on one. Three on one. You get the picture.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you saying singletons should find another site and leave the couples to it?

Reply privately

By *leasureman123Man
over a year ago

Manchester

popcorn time

Reply privately

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Meh I don't care what others do on here. I do what I want if that makes me not a true swinger in others eyes I really couldn't give a damn .I'd rather do what I want and enjoy my journey that try and be something I'm not just to please a few who want the site to be just what they want or believe it should be.

Mind you I tend to avoid those types anyhow and they are the main reason I've been put off a lot of things I thought I wanted to explore when I joined here.

If people spent more time concentrating on their own journey that judging what others do or don't do then fab would be a way better place.

Reply privately

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

What if it’s 121 but there’s a sex swing. Can I call that swinging or still a no?

Reply privately

By *nSeeNMan
over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

We'll look at the bright side half are looking for more than one to ones. Which is a significant number still.

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Hang on peeps before there is a pile on. To be fair to the OP they did say

"Not saying folk on here have to swing but its a swinger site and one to one is not swinging"

So they've not said singles can't be on here, and I guess that it is a fair question with it being a swinging site why are there so many singles? To some I can understand why that may appear strange when you think of a swinger.

Reply privately

By *exycouplesswingCouple
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Assume then that you will be either leaving soon, or editing your profile where is says you are a swinger right?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tbh I have any form of ENM as "swinging".

I can't tell OP if you are a single women, or in a relationship (and if so, whwther your partner is involved or even has sight)

But I'm guessing you are looking for "single" men based on yr meets. Is that 1 on 1 or group settings? Can they be properly single or is it only taken men Yiu meet ?

In the end it's different definitions. All we can ask is openess and honesty about our situation and what we are looking for.

I'm more annoyed that it is something more like fibswingers than fabsexers.

Reply privately

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple
over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Are you saying singletons should find another site and leave the couples to it?"

I see what you did there.

Winston

Reply privately

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Do you mean exclusivity between 2 people where they don’t meet outside that FWB situation, or that it can only be swinging if it involves 3 people or more?

Reply privately

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

--But what about the couples who actually *are* looking for Single people though? That automatically makes 'Singles' swingers too, really.

I do agree that there are Single people on here who's partner's don't know what they are doing and who basically see this place as Tinder or wherever, but what can you do? As long as everyone is as honest as they can be about what they are looking for.

And of course there are also Singles who's partners do know, and Singles who's partners are Singles too. They would definitely be classes as swingers!

Fab can't really restrict sexuality any more than anyone else is able to anyway, within reason anyway. Look at the amount of CD/TV/TS on this site. It was always going to be a broad church wasn't it? Even after fabguys was created for gay men - and that's a pretty broad place too, it's loaded with CD/'s and bi-married blerks! You just can't fully contain these places. --pt

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

Not everyone works in the same way, however, the only "rules" I'd say we should aim to live by within this community are ones of honesty and respect."

I would 100% echo this!

Reply privately

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

I'm confused op. You are a single woman and you have only met single men or tvs. No mf, mm, ff couples. So are none of your meets been 1 to 1???

Reply privately

By *astesLikeMagicWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

I'm mainly looking for 1 to 1

I'll wait to be shown the door

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I have a wank using both my left and right hand individually…..is that swinging?

Reply privately

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

In short, Fab's got the best database in town.

Reply privately

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Judging from some green arrow research, we should not expect clarification to be forthcoming.

Reply privately

By *ormorantMan
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

What makes the other 50% “ swingers “ then?

And is the % a scientific figure or your oh so knowledgeable opinion.?

Reply privately

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

I do little swinging but I do look for enm Fwb and have found better quality matches than on the usual dating sites. This place would be rather empty if only couples were allowed to join.

Sorry not sorry

Reply privately

By *orneytwoCouple
over a year ago

Not far from lichfield

Yes you are right add to that the number of men looking for men. Or TV Goes up week after week.that is just a few things that have added to the site No working. Yes every one should be having lots of fun. We think most come on the site looking for sex then after not getting it end up fucking each other.

Reply privately

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"In short, Fab's got the best database in town."

I mean possibly. In truth I'm guessing a bit - but it seems like it's probably the case, ie for Singles and Couples alike. --pt

Reply privately

By *essicagraceWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

I do think there's a convo about sex site vs swinging site in there somewhere, and I do think a LOT of single blokes here aren't swingers cause they just see the website as a machine to shake and hope a dirty little slut falls out (their language not mine). But yeah. 121 can be swinging. Obv.

Reply privately

By *tarflyLouWoman
over a year ago

Preston

"What if it’s 121 but there’s a sex swing. Can I call that swinging or still a no? "

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"I do think there's a convo about sex site vs swinging site in there somewhere, and I do think a LOT of single blokes here aren't swingers cause they just see the website as a machine to shake and hope a dirty little slut falls out (their language not mine). But yeah. 121 can be swinging. Obv. "

Reply privately

By *eliusMan
over a year ago

Henlow

"I have, throughout the years of reading your threads found them to be really rather judgey and abrasive.

Applause!

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"

This, simply this..

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m looking for 4 to 1

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

So I as a woman in a relationship am not swinging when I meet another person for sex one on one? What about when we're both in relationships with other people?

Reply privately

By *laymateteeMan
over a year ago

bristol

"I do think there's a convo about sex site vs swinging site in there somewhere, and I do think a LOT of single blokes here aren't swingers cause they just see the website as a machine to shake and hope a dirty little slut falls out (their language not mine). But yeah. 121 can be swinging. Obv. "

It's fair to say that there are women who do the same.

Reply privately

By *ormorantMan
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Yes you are right add to that the number of men looking for men. Or TV Goes up week after week.that is just a few things that have added to the site No working. Yes every one should be having lots of fun. We think most come on the site looking for sex then after not getting it end up fucking each other."

Have I read that correctly.

If your a man looking for a man or TV it’s not swinging.??

Can’t swingers be gay or Bi then?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Most of the women's profiles that I've come across have all stated that they prefer one to one, are not looking for lots of partners and want regular meets with the same person. I guess everyone wants different things?

Reply privately

By *laymateteeMan
over a year ago

bristol

"Judging from some green arrow research, we should not expect clarification to be forthcoming.

"

You're right. I think the OP likes steering up things then stands to side and watch as people have a go at each other .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Damn it then, bring your sister, I'll do my best......

Reply privately

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

I’d prefer the partner to be around he’ll know what buttons to press as they’ve been together a while or so

I enjoy single female meets but I’d like to meet more couples

Reply privately

over a year ago

hotdogs, popcorn, choc ice all at bargain cinema prices

just be kind thats what the world needs

theres enough rules foisted on us

others opinions go in the fuckit bucket

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Judging from some green arrow research, we should not expect clarification to be forthcoming.

You're right. I think the OP likes steering up things then stands to side and watch as people have a go at each other ."

To be quite frank, I don't believe that much happens.

More of a "here's what I say and that's that" without a second thought given.

Reply privately

By *ltrMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Not saying folk on here have to swing but its a swinger site and one to one is not swinging

This site is what you want it to be and thank goodness for that. "

To this

Reply privately

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

---There are female equivalents in that to be fair. And the OP didn't actually specify sex, which was something I thought. It's just that logically some Singles are obviously going to be swingers in every sense.

I don't know the OP myself, but this thread is a common frustration I think. The answer is to just try and be philosophical about what Fab really is (has naturally become, whatever), and keep sticking at it I think. --pt

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m sure it’s been said many times above but I can’t be arsed to read the whole thread, but I’d guess it’s the same with half the single women too. Why the misandry?

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I do think there's a convo about sex site vs swinging site in there somewhere, and I do think a LOT of single blokes here aren't swingers cause they just see the website as a machine to shake and hope a dirty little slut falls out (their language not mine). But yeah. 121 can be swinging. Obv.

---There are female equivalents in that to be fair. And the OP didn't actually specify sex, which was something I thought. It's just that logically some Singles are obviously going to be swingers in every sense.

I don't know the OP myself, but this thread is a common frustration I think. The answer is to just try and be philosophical about what Fab really is (has naturally become, whatever), and keep sticking at it I think. --pt"

"Half the single men..."

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"So I as a woman in a relationship am not swinging when I meet another person for sex one on one? What about when we're both in relationships with other people? "

Just a... greedy so and so.

Reply privately

By *i_guy_sloughMan
over a year ago

Langley

Why did the OP feel they had to single out males surely the same comment (not that I agree with it in the slightest) should apply regardless of the individual’s sex?

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"So I as a woman in a relationship am not swinging when I meet another person for sex one on one? What about when we're both in relationships with other people?

Just a... greedy so and so. "

Well I knew that!

Reply privately

By *valanche1001Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Says the lass looking for a solo male "

busted

Reply privately

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Why did the OP feel they had to single out males surely the same comment (not that I agree with it in the slightest) should apply regardless of the individual’s sex? "

--Lol the OP didn't specify males, and actually hasn't either as far as I can see. -pt

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why did the OP feel they had to single out males surely the same comment (not that I agree with it in the slightest) should apply regardless of the individual’s sex?

--Lol the OP didn't specify males, and actually hasn't either as far as I can see. -pt"

Yes she did, thread title

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Why did the OP feel they had to single out males surely the same comment (not that I agree with it in the slightest) should apply regardless of the individual’s sex?

--Lol the OP didn't specify males, and actually hasn't either as far as I can see. -pt"

The thread title itself.

I mean, really it should read "half the single men on here ain't single" but I'll let her have her say.

Reply privately

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

--Lol the OP didn't specify males, and actually hasn't either as far as I can see. -pt

Yes she did, thread title"

-Oh yeah!

Reply privately

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I disagree, nor do I care what others do on here.

If two singles play in a swinging club, that to me is swinging, they aren’t my fwb.

Or a single guy plays with only the female half of the couple, also swinging.

Reply privately

By *eroLondonMan
over a year ago

Mayfair

Good heavens above! This is a swingers' site??

I thought this was a 'Wingers' site and the "Fabs" was just an adjective.

I may as well just stick around until my site supporters' pass expires.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You're right. I think the OP likes steering up things then stands to side and watch as people have a go at each other .

More of a "here's what I say and that's that" without a second thought given."

I thought you were Brian?..

Reply privately

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

With your logic many women aren't swingers either then ,but in a fab double standard they're welcomed and encouraged .

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

What about when a single guy meets a partner of someone else, you really trying to say that's not part of swinging?

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I thought you were Brian?.."

Brian 'N' Furter

Or Frank for short

Reply privately

By *eyeYCouple
over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Oh well!! Why care??

Reply privately

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

It's quite ironic that she's a single and looking for single guys as well

Reply privately

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Who says.

Reply privately

By *ornLordMan
over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

So, the site's name is wrong. Anybody bothered, apart from the sanctimonious?

Reply privately

By *aintscoupleCouple
over a year ago

st helens

Whats you point tho as its Not just men is it. Half the couples are also not genuine

Reply privately

By *edhead72Man
over a year ago

Cheltenham and Ashby

If your right that does mean half the people here are swingers

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just like sex....however it comes/cums

Reply privately

By *agerMorganMan
over a year ago

Canvey Island

Blimey, talk about elitist gatekeeping & ensuring people get shoved out.

Reply privately

By *oober698Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

So being single looking for a fwb on a swinger site is out of place? The trouble is to be classed as swingers you need a partner in crime to swing with. So just maybe those single women and men are looking for that fwb to share the swinging with. That's why I'm on here!

I have found some folk on here extremely abusive towards singletons without actually giving the chance. Likewise there are some abusive singletons, mainly male but not always that don't help the genuine looking to swing folk.

At the end of the day we are all on here for one thing, singletons partner up and everyone has more swingers to play with!

Reply privately

By *he_Last_TitanMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Your verifications suggest you meet one-to-one.

So, what’s the problem?

Reply privately

By *oober698Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

"I disagree, nor do I care what others do on here.

If two singles play in a swinging club, that to me is swinging, they aren’t my fwb.

Or a single guy plays with only the female half of the couple, also swinging. "

Agree with this totally.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I thought you were Brian?..

Brian 'N' Furter

Or Frank for short "

We know about the furter......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Are you saying singletons should find another site and leave the couples to it?"

Fabswingles

Reply privately

over a year ago

And she's got the attention she craves without replying to anyone.......

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP has a point .I mean look at me for example,I'm single, I cant swing because theres no regularity so it's not for me in the eyes of you pretty women

Reply privately

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

It's different things to different people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just another forum granade thread

Reply privately

By *exyfuncouple-40Couple
over a year ago

Bloxham

Define swingers ?

Upside down pineapples , car keys in bowl , big taches ,

Or everyday people looking at what they find comfortable with and enjoy

As long as not illegal who is to judge what a swinger is or isn’t ?

Reply privately

By *ea monkeyMan
over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Boom!

This is absolutely correct

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"Hang on peeps before there is a pile on. To be fair to the OP they did say

"Not saying folk on here have to swing but its a swinger site and one to one is not swinging"

So they've not said singles can't be on here, and I guess that it is a fair question with it being a swinging site why are there so many singles? To some I can understand why that may appear strange when you think of a swinger.

"

There's so many singles because, although it has swingers in the title, the site encourages single people to join.

Now, that may only be so couples can have a third person join them, but we like to meet each other while we wait

Reply privately

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

I had a m/f couple meet. They said I was their 7th attempt to get a man to turn up!

Reply privately

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

There's so many singles because, although it has swingers in the title, the site encourages single people to join.

Now, that may only be so couples can have a third person join them, but we like to meet each other while we wait "

What you mean the single men don't want to meet me for MFM. And they meet other women, how very dare they!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

As a ENM couple we look for 121 meets as well well as meets together. The ideal situation would be a single lady fwb that is happy to meet us both individually as well as together(like gold dust I know). Swinging means something different to everyone.

Reply privately

By *iggingMan
over a year ago

Oldham

This

Reply privately

By *aysOfOurLivesCouple
over a year ago

Chigwell

Says the lass looking for a solo male "

Reply privately

By *ighty_tightyMan
over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

"

She's looking for friendship and one to one meets with men.

That's not swinging either

If this isnt trolling then it's ridiculous and ironic

Reply privately

By *lex.and.SexCouple
over a year ago

Bedale

I agree singles meeting here for sex isn't swinging.

But buying crisps at a petrol station doesn't mean it's not a petrol station. People can do as they please

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Yet your veris are majoritly from single men? Go figure...

Reply privately

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

Why does it matter what someone else is looking for if that very thing isn’t what your looking for? - I don’t get why you would concern yourself with preferences that don’t match yours - just move along x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Honestly if you seen some of the ladies updates in my area you'd think you're on Craiglist, people bartering for goods and services. I find it amusing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Offttttt jesus. Look at the single fems doing as I say and not as I do.... because shes got pussy

Who the hell made you judge jury and executioner

(As others have said)

Scroll on hunni

Reply privately

By *aughty_Smooth_OperatorMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

So should there be a separate site just for single people who only want to meet one to one

Reply privately

By *he love catsCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

I tell you something it's the single people who make the forum's fun for me, without them it would be boring as hell. What ever swinging was, is or will be as long as everyone is having fun.

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"So should there be a separate site just for single people who only want to meet one to one "

Ive heard thats called POF?

Reply privately

By *orneytwoCouple
over a year ago

Not far from lichfield

No if people READ PROFILES if you tick the boxes message them.any couple or single female will get 100s of message every week.for every 1000 we get one person read our profile.

That is why fab is dying of SAD REALLY. But when you talk to swingers at swingers clubs that's what they are all saying.

Reply privately

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

Not too sure if 1 to 1 isn't swinging but I have to admit this site like many others the rate of real meets is very low but as long as they don't mess us around don't care if folks only use a swingers site as another social media platform.

Reply privately

By *bwgirlygirlWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Half if not more of the females are looking for that also so it's a win win

Better to just concentrate on what YOU are looking for and leave every one else alone

Reply privately

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

I would say many more than half I would say 80/90% are not swingers.

Reply privately

By *ohnandJulieCouple
over a year ago

Half the single guys on here are not even single!!

They list swapping as one of their interests. Swapping what exactly!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birmingham

"So should there be a separate site just for single people who only want to meet one to one

Ive heard thats called POF? "

thought that was a dating site and tinder was the one for hook ups

Reply privately

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

They list swapping as one of their interests. Swapping what exactly!!"

Football stickers

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Come on peeps! Dont do as I do! Do as I say! If American site Id even suggest a Trump voter but hey, im a single so my opinion means nought here.

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"So should there be a separate site just for single people who only want to meet one to one

thought that was a dating site and tinder was the one for hook ups"

Cheers for the tip....

Reply privately

By *heNerdyFembyWoman
over a year ago

Eastbourne (she/they)

It is the disparagement of sex workers in the profile for me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well this is a thread full of contentious opinions!!

Rail strike anyone?

Reply privately

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Ive heard thats called POF? "

- Had POF actually really got like this? I was on it years ago and it was mainly a dating site, but perhaps a little saucier like okc. --pt

Reply privately

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Swinging is just fucking, no matter how you want to put it, or how many people are involved.

Someone needed a word back in the 60s for sex with other people you aren't married to.

Makes it sound less seedy and morally wrong.

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Well this is a thread full of contentious opinions!!

Rail strike anyone? "

Whats your opinion?

Reply privately

over a year ago

its always been the same alot of couples think only they are swingers and they run the scene .... it was the same 28yrs ago as it is now .... the clubs are full of couples who think this way (not all) and its always been the same on here and other sites ...of course its all bullshit ...

swinging for most is having sex and socials with others without the commitment and that includes all ... its fun ..

the only time i think swinging is not swinging is when you get those messages that say .... hey fancy a fuck

Reply privately

By *bwgirlygirlWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

- Had POF actually really got like this? I was on it years ago and it was mainly a dating site, but perhaps a little saucier like okc. --pt"

Think you've missed the point

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Not too sure if 1 to 1 isn't swinging but I have to admit this site like many others the rate of real meets is very low but as long as they don't mess us around don't care if folks only use a swingers site as another social media platform. "

Ive been on other sites and find this the best all round. Thats not having a dig!I was on SH for a few years and for £15 pm! Ive had more real meets here as a single and couple that anywhere else and at a fraction of thhe cost.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rail strike anyone?

Whats your opinion?"

I'm refraining from having one, I hear that they cause twouble

Reply privately

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

- Had POF actually really got like this? I was on it years ago and it was mainly a dating site, but perhaps a little saucier like okc. --pt

Think you've missed the point "

--I mean mean meets that are primarily sexual obviously (which was still the point I assume.) -pt

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Rail strike anyone?

Whats your opinion?

I'm refraining from having one, I hear that they cause twouble "

You have to even comment? Othersie whats the point in the comment unless to get your posts in like the fit bit v=clan and their steps? You want to be heard, so lets hear you.

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

--I mean mean meets that are primarily sexual obviously (which was still the point I assume.) -pt"

All i can do is compare this post to vegans who eat dont see the hypocrassy in eating meat flavoured stuff thats not meat! Or whatever im on about..Just shut up and stoptelling people they can or cant or what they can and cant do just to suit.

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Swinging is just fucking, no matter how you want to put it, or how many people are involved.

Someone needed a word back in the 60s for sex with other people you aren't married to.

Makes it sound less seedy and morally wrong. "

To take the singles out from it all would be like taking the ing out of swinging ..

I would never of entered the world if it was just "couple exclusive"

I mean seriously..a logt of couples here arnt "real Couples" but fwb..not that i care.

Reply privately

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

Says the person whose profile says they are looking for men, but doesn't mention couples.

Swinging has come on a long way from the keys in a bowl period and there is lots of variety to it.

My profile doesn't say I'm looking for couples atm (it did), as I know plenty and have many good friends who are couples, but I don't know many single women. The connection with single women is a different one to couples, and to find people that are of the same mindset is much harder off this site than it is on.

Out of interest, what would you think the best way to find a partner that is into the lifestyle and swing as a couple would be? I'd have imagined it would be to meet singles who are also on a site like this.

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

And how have you come up with them stats that half the men on this site aren’t swingers? Utter nonsense

Reply privately

By *heNerdyFembyWoman
over a year ago

Eastbourne (she/they)

"And how have you come up with them stats that half the men on this site aren’t swingers? Utter nonsense "

Don't you know 83% of all statistics are made up on the spot, its a fact!

Source: the University of TrustMeBro

Reply privately

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

--I mean mean meets that are primarily sexual obviously (which was still the point I assume.) -pt

All i can do is compare this post to vegans who eat dont see the hypocrassy in eating meat flavoured stuff thats not meat! Or whatever im on about..Just shut up and stoptelling people they can or cant or what they can and cant do just to suit."

--- Which post, the OP's?

ps. not sure how there can be real hypocrisy in vegetarians eating flavoured food - which I thought was mostly meat-'shaped' and 'textured' rather than flavoured anyway? (I say 'vegetarians' rather than vegans wanting the 'taste' of meat, as I think with vegans that is surely less common. Although a vegan ex of mine did tell me once that "most" vegans are vegans for health reasons, not ethical ones. So perhaps some do want a taste of meat. I'm actually a eat meat eater myself so I'm just going by what ppl say.) --pt

Reply privately

over a year ago

That’s a bit of a dated view. It’s not the 1970s.

I find enjoyment meeting men on my own, with my husband or in clubs so this site is perfect for us J xx

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"And how have you come up with them stats that half the men on this site aren’t swingers? Utter nonsense "

She had Sidney University do a survey on it.

Reply privately

By *rsmith21zMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

I find enjoyment meeting men on my own, with my husband or in clubs so this site is perfect for us J xx "

Agree it's not just a shag site lol

Reply privately

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Wasn't fifty shades of grey one on one.swinging can be found in any number of people whom are indulging in the art of the swingers scenes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birmingham

All i can do is compare this post to vegans who eat dont see the hypocrassy in eating meat flavoured stuff thats not meat! Or whatever im on about..Just shut up and stoptelling people they can or cant or what they can and cant do just to suit."

Yeah I don't get that either why do you still have to call it a meat name product. Change the name all together

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

All i can do is compare this post to vegans who eat dont see the hypocrassy in eating meat flavoured stuff thats not meat! Or whatever im on about..Just shut up and stoptelling people they can or cant or what they can and cant do just to suit.

ps. not sure how there can be real hypocrisy in vegetarians eating flavoured food - which I thought was mostly meat-'shaped' and 'textured' rather than flavoured anyway? (I say 'vegetarians' rather than vegans wanting the 'taste' of meat, as I think with vegans that is surely less common. Although a vegan ex of mine did tell me once that "most" vegans are vegans for health reasons, not ethical ones. So perhaps some do want a taste of meat. I'm actually a eat meat eater myself so I'm just going by what ppl say.) --pt "

Dpnt pick holes in my relevant argument..but if you were to..why do animal lovers what to know what meat tastes like?I sure as hell dont need beef flasvoured butternut squash?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I find enjoyment meeting men on my own, with my husband or in clubs so this site is perfect for us J xx

Agree it's not just a shag site lol"

When I said meeting… Jx

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

"And how have you come up with them stats that half the men on this site aren’t swingers? Utter nonsense

She had Sidney University do a survey on it. "

genuine then

Reply privately

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Yeah I don't get that either why do you still have to call it a meat name product. Change the name all together "

-- Can't sausages just be a shape too honey? --pt

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Yeah I don't get that either why do you still have to call it a meat name product. Change the name all together

-- Can't sausages just be a shape too honey? --pt"

Yes but then you would call them tofu flavoured pork tasting tubes?

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

[Removed by poster at 21/06/22 19:36:34]

Reply privately

By *hubbycheckerMan
over a year ago

Porstmouth

I swing my erection from side to side, does this count?

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"

Ok pork tasting tubes of tofu..

Reply privately

By *ohnandJulieCouple
over a year ago

They list swapping as one of their interests. Swapping what exactly!!

Football stickers "

About the right mental age!!

Football stickers in exchange for fucking your wife!!

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

How do you suss out the proper swingers from the not proper swingers ? Secret handshake? A special tattoo?

Reply privately

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

ps. not sure how there can be real hypocrisy in vegetarians eating flavoured food - which I thought was mostly meat-'shaped' and 'textured' rather than flavoured anyway? (I say 'vegetarians' rather than vegans wanting the 'taste' of meat, as I think with vegans that is surely less common. Although a vegan ex of mine did tell me once that "most" vegans are vegans for health reasons, not ethical ones. So perhaps some do want a taste of meat. I'm actually a eat meat eater myself so I'm just going by what ppl say.) --pt

Dpnt pick holes in my relevant argument..but if you were to..why do animal lovers what to know what meat tastes like?I sure as hell dont need beef flasvoured butternut squash?"

---Honestly I've absolutely no idea what your "relevant argument" is in this post! Or even who's post it was you compared to 'vegan hypocrisy'! I do agree that Singles can be swingers though. If you don't want beef flavoured butternut sqush don't buy it. Honestly, people who rail against hypocrisy don't half make some um bizarre rants. --pt

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How do you suss out the proper swingers from the not proper swingers ? Secret handshake? A special tattoo? "

Holding an upside down pineapple J x

Reply privately

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Ok pork tasting tubes of tofu.."

-- Can a human be a honey? Or is that NOT ALLOWED! too? --pt

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Ok pork tasting tubes of tofu..

-- Can a human be a honey? Or is that NOT ALLOWED! too? --pt"

Unfortunatly not. Honey is a product of bees. Vegetarians arnt allowed that so..

Reply privately

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

"How do you suss out the proper swingers from the not proper swingers ? Secret handshake? A special tattoo?

Holding an upside down pineapple J x "

think I’ll stick to being a non proper swinger that’s just bizarre holding fruit upside down

Reply privately

over a year ago

Imagine going on a date with someone who says that are sporty, but it turns out they don’t even like Hockey. How dare they not confirm to my definition of being sporty?!

I mean, I’m not saying they have to like Hockey, but Hocky is a sport right?

Can’t wait to share my outrage with you guys x

Reply privately

By *JstarsoloWoman
over a year ago

Wombwell, Barnsley

The site should be what anyone wants it to be. I mostly meet one to one and sometimes 3sum/4sum but not a true swinger in that sense of the word I guess.

I come on here to please myself and don't give a fig about what other people might think about why I'm on here. Fab is supposed to fun, swinger or no swinger.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How do you suss out the proper swingers from the not proper swingers ? Secret handshake? A special tattoo?

Holding an upside down pineapple J x think I’ll stick to being a non proper swinger that’s just bizarre holding fruit upside down "

Only a pineapple.. can’t be any old fruit like say a grape now that would be bizzare xx

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Imagine going on a date with someone who says that are sporty, but it turns out they don’t even like Hockey. How dare they not confirm to my definition of being sporty?!

"

What about beer pong? Otherwise im fu$%ed!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Imagine going on a date with someone who says that are sporty, but it turns out they don’t even like Hockey. How dare they not confirm to my definition of being sporty?!

What about beer pong? Otherwise im fu$%ed!"

FFS this is not a bar games website…

Reply privately

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"How do you suss out the proper swingers from the not proper swingers ? Secret handshake? A special tattoo? "

They wander around residential areas singing Aghadoo

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fancy a shag?

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

FFS this is not a bar games website… "

But I always beat myself at solitair!

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

Holding an upside down pineapple J x think I’ll stick to being a non proper swinger that’s just bizarre holding fruit upside down

Only a pineapple.. can’t be any old fruit like say a grape now that would be bizzare xx "

I carried a watermelon.

Reply privately

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

FFS this is not a bar games website… "

it is to sporty spice sometimes

Reply privately

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

it is to sporty spice sometimes"

Did she beat you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Holding an upside down pineapple J x think I’ll stick to being a non proper swinger that’s just bizarre holding fruit upside down

Only a pineapple.. can’t be any old fruit like say a grape now that would be bizzare xx

I carried a watermelon."

Dirty Dancing? J x

Reply privately

By *ormorantMan
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Yes you are right add to that the number of men looking for men. Or TV Goes up week after week.that is just a few things that have added to the site No working. Yes every one should be having lots of fun. We think most come on the site looking for sex then after not getting it end up fucking each other.

Have I read that correctly.

If your a man looking for a man or TV it’s not swinging.??

Can’t swingers be gay or Bi then?"

Having just read the second nonsensical post of yours would you care to respond to the question posed..??

Reply privately

over a year ago

I get motion sickness

Reply privately

over a year ago

I used to use other places, but they’ve become monetisation and commodity based sites. I like showing myself off/seeing people show themselves off, but doing so because they enjoy it. Plus, I like talking to a mix of people with different experiences, I don’t have to experience everything myself

Reply privately

By *asty tatsyMan
over a year ago

london

"I'm mainly looking for 1 to 1

I'll wait to be shown the door"

My bedroom door indeed

Reply privately

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

Yeah I don't get that either why do you still have to call it a meat name product. Change the name all together "

Why? Surely you can enjoy the flavour, but decide you don't want to eat it anymore?

If people want it and buy it, then let them.

Same as if people want to do this site in their own way, let them.

It doesn't affect us at all, so why should it bother us?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well it potentially is…What about a Hotwife that meets alone 1 to 1 without her partner playing…

The site is used in so many ways, with so many different aspects of what swinging is to them."

Exactly

Reply privately

By *agicM53XMan
over a year ago

Orpington

We're not here to take part...We're here to take over

Reply privately

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Did she beat you?"

she wishes

Reply privately

over a year ago

Technically I'm not a swinger on here but the BDSM sites are full of scamners and fantasists and I've been banned from Tinder.

I do however regularly attend swinger clubs.

I just use this site for what I cannot find in everyday life. Sometimes it pays off ;-p

Reply privately

By *ersiantugMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Did she beat you?

she wishes"

"""

on my arse

"""

Reply privately