Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

weight

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just a little go at sum people but just because gayna has a little tummy dosnt mean she is fat she has 2 kids by c section and hasnt lost the weight from her belly she is the sexest girl in the world and i love her for who she is not her size (sorry just had a few people saying she is fat) size isnt everthing she is caring, loving and the best thing that has every happened to me so all you males and couples if you dont like it dont get in touch sorry for being a bitch xxxxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Delete em then!!!

How rude!!!

xx

By *eznhannahCouple
over a year ago

leeds

all your pics are private are these people, people you have added as friends, also probably the forum isnt the best place to announce this, as its not gonna do gaynors confidence much good the whole swinging country been able to read what people are saying, you should have messaged them and told them to go feck themselves, sure she is lovely by the way and if your happy and having fun, dont worry loadsa jealous sods out there

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

the nice people on here out weigh the tossers by miles, sod em, they aint even worth replying to ....

xx

over a year ago

"just a little go at sum people but just because gayna has a little tummy dosnt mean she is fat she has 2 kids by c section and hasnt lost the weight from her belly she is the sexest girl in the world and i love her for who she is not her size (sorry just had a few people saying she is fat) size isnt everthing she is caring, loving and the best thing that has every happened to me so all you males and couples if you dont like it dont get in touch sorry for being a bitch xxxxxx"

Would these "People" by any chance be the wank cams in the chat rooms, who have a friends list as long as the M1 and no verifications. Would they also be the sort that have a limited profile, no pics or just limp hairy cock pics and they can't accomadate....

Go on tell me I'm right..........Ignore them, they are here for a reaction, if you ignore them they will go away

By *eznhannahCouple
over a year ago

leeds

thats probably it we sort of stay away from the chat rooms cos they are not really about swinging, not swinging as we know it anyway

over a year ago

Blimy... surprised you get upset if honest.

Theres always someone out to ruin someones day.. always, take no notice, you know what you have and your happy so why does it matter what some faceless moron says???

Step back a minute and think to yourself why they say it.. jealousy mostly!!

Move on.. have fun.. fluck em lol..

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

i'm fat and I don't care.

If the knob wobblers want skinny skinny then thats their perogative

But don't worry. Most sensible people/true swingers won't worry if she's got a bit of a tummy.

It shows she's lived life by having children.

We prefer people with some weight on them. More to cuddle and to grab hold of!

over a year ago

"

We prefer people with some weight on them. More to cuddle and to grab hold of!"

You would adore me then!! ;-0

W

over a year ago

I can understand you getting upset.I'd be the same,people can say whatever they want to me and about me and its water off a ducks back,well outwardly anyway.

However if they say anything to upset Trace it really grips my nuts and my shirt goes up my back like a rollerblind.

Block and delete the arseholes soon as.

Ric

XX

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"

W "

there's no piccies of you to perv though Wayne........

boo hoo

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I would be really upset if someone made a comment like that about me Id want to mash their heads in with a brick except I know that Rob would already be there before me

I would'nt dream of ever saying any thing personal about someones looks or figure its just spiteful and says a lot about the type of person they are

Nasty nasty nasty and they more than likely have shit lonely lives lol

Sometimes even if you're not outwardly attracted to a certain physical type their personality can over ride all of your preconceptions and just blow you away

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

they got no class .....no style .....delete the dross from your lives and have fun ....

MR X

over a year ago

some people are just to**ers and shouldnt be on here AND BE AROUND PEOPLE and i bet they havnt got many friends either so what a life they have eh

bit of advice for all you SAD individuals who think its clever to call people names and hurt their feeling or lower their self esteem

GET A LIFE SORT YOURSELVES OUT OR YOUR GOING TO END UP SAD AND LONELY WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN WISH YOU HAD DONE THINGS DIFFERENT IN LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

BIG IS BEAUTIFUL AND IT DOES IT FOR ME EVERYTIME GIRLS, AND IM BETTING MY MONTHS WAGES IM NOT ON MY OWN THERE

dont listen to them their just jelus coz thay cant get a meet and end up bitter and twisted and feel the need to upset people to make themselves feel better

peanut

over a year ago

"

W

boo hoo"

There will be, Myself being the one that does the photo taking means I don't appear on any, lol, will sort something out soon.

W

over a year ago

"

W

boo hoo

There will be, Myself being the one that does the photo taking means I don't appear on any, lol, will sort something out soon.

W "

pmsl i did mine all on my own and took me aaaaaages lol

no tri-pod for me i had a chair with my cam phone taped to it hahahahahahaha

the things we do eh lmfao

peanut

over a year ago

"

W

boo hoo

W

peanut"

It's ok for you, I need widescreen!!

W

over a year ago

"

W

boo hoo

W

peanut

It's ok for you, I need widescreen!!

W "

everyones different mate and thats who we are

the world would be a boring place if we all looked the same and im soooo glad we dont

peanut

over a year ago

You need a thick skin in this game and if you take the sizeist comments to heart you'd never open your front door of a morning.

pssst... Here's a good retort to anyone who has a go at you for being not in tip top condition, reply with:

"Yeah, I can always lose some weight whereas you will always be a wanker!"

Shuts em up everytime, guaranteed.

over a year ago

theres nothing wrong with abit of a belly...my man prefers women to have abit of meat on them (his words not mine btw lol) ive had 2 kids myself and it is impossible to get rid of my belly but i dont let it bother me anymore

By *aradisecplCouple
over a year ago

bristol

oh what a sad world we live in when ppl have to pick holes in other ppl .. wouldnt it be horrid if we all looked the same..

over a year ago

whats fat anyway? its all subjective as to what you like, if you asked 50 people what size was fat i bet you'd get several different answers, everyone has their own opinions and we all like different, if someone don't like you its their rights to say so i think, you can't take it personal or you'd never come on the site, noones for everyone!

over a year ago

"You need a thick skin in this game and if you take the sizeist comments to heart you'd never open your front door of a morning.

pssst... Here's a good retort to anyone who has a go at you for being not in tip top condition, reply with:

"Yeah, I can always lose some weight whereas you will always be a wanker!"

Shuts em up everytime, guaranteed."

nah ive used that line several times in the past all it does it shows them they have bothered you.

Best thing to do with nasty comments are agree with them i have found, cause they don't know what to say if you agree and show your not bothered, works every time

over a year ago

"oh what a sad world we live in when ppl have to pick holes in other ppl .. wouldnt it be horrid if we all looked the same.. "

Imagine that.... everyone the same. Ewwwww...... Be like shagging relatives ff's ... ewwwww

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well my philosophy is, those that take time to make nasty comments regards someones weight or looks really shouldnt be in the swinging scene. Granted none of us are attracted to everyone but just because your not attracted physically doesnt mean you have to make personal remarks about the way they look. Noone is perfect and mostly the ones that are rude, there the ones with the hangups about the way they look and too give themselves more confidence they are negative to others to make them feel better.

We are all people and all have flaws thats what makes us individuals, i would say majority of swinging ladies have had a baby there fore will have stretch marks, now i would and i am sure everyone would sooner have stretch marks and a bit of a wobbly belly from giving birth to a beautiful child than worry about some imbesile that is probely a crap shag.

over a year ago

i had a guy on a site call me fat because i told him my bra size... said i wasnt for him, thank god, i wud never wanna meet shallow wankers like that.... then he mailed me on this site asking for a meet.... lol u can all guess wot my reply was.

over a year ago

"Well my philosophy is, those that take time to make nasty comments regards someones weight or looks really shouldnt be in the swinging scene. Granted none of us are attracted to everyone but just because your not attracted physically doesnt mean you have to make personal remarks about the way they look. Noone is perfect and mostly the ones that are rude, there the ones with the hangups about the way they look and too give themselves more confidence they are negative to others to make them feel better.

We are all people and all have flaws thats what makes us individuals, i would say majority of swinging ladies have had a baby there fore will have stretch marks, now i would and i am sure everyone would sooner have stretch marks and a bit of a wobbly belly from giving birth to a beautiful child than worry about some imbesile that is probely a crap shag."

Like Thumper said "If you can't say anything nice,don't say nothin at all".

Thats the maxim we live by as far as swinging goes and life, come to that.

Don't know that I'd agree with the last part of your post though Diamond.Then again I've never been what you'd call maternal or a baby orientated person,neither of us are.

We can be with kids for a time but its always nice to be able to walk away,we're more into doing what we want,when we want.

As has been said though,it wouldn't do for us all to be the same.

Trace & Ric

XXXX

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

thanks all u guys we love ya xxx

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Think its funny that in their profile they specify that they dont want someone who is bigger than a size 12/14.

THen what are you messaging ME FOR THEN????????????????

How redicilious!!

over a year ago

Many people can't seem to say no thanks in a good way, so resort to not so nice ways to say no.

We are slim and not big, but sent a normal photo recently and next email was a no thanks, lol.

Happens to us all.

over a year ago

Maybe it's the shaved shot of your hubby's cock that put that off, it is a bit like looking at the last turkey in the shop lol.. trimmed is nice on a man but fully shaven, eeek.... screams 'subby' to me!

over a year ago

"Many people can't seem to say no thanks in a good way, so resort to not so nice ways to say no."

I agree... its always hard to say no but if you have to theres no rule saying you have to be smug or a git doing so... doesn't make you better in anyway does it.

We always tell the truth though.. but never personal. Its easy just to say we don't feel theres a spark there.. After all thats the truth..

over a year ago

Wishy ... pmsl..

over a year ago

But by skirting the issue by saying 'we dont feel that there is a spark there' often leads to a reply of 'how do you know if you wont meet us' or 'we arent the most eloquent of people online but we are good fun really'...

The point I'm making is, if you don't fancy them then honesty is the best policy and if they have a problem dealing with honesty then they really need to find another hobby.

over a year ago

i agree with you there, you best copy and paste that wishy it not happen offen lol but you can be nice and honest and nasty and honest, sorry we don't like bbws is, to me, an acceptable answer, we don't like fat birds isnt lol i was in the chat room a couple of weeks ago and a guy compliments a couple on cam and the male of the couple replyed...... she don't like niggers to him!!! i nearly fell of my chair and after the amount of time i've been doing this it takes a lot to shock me lol

Oh the other subject what i really hate is when you say to someone.....sorry your not my type, and they reply......why whats wrong with me? i just think questions like that are so rude and put people on the spot, it dont matter why i don't like you fact is i dont lol

over a year ago

The sooner they get the "No Thanks" button sorted,the better for everyone. Its probably just a question of making sure its worded acceptably though,its bound to be a pretty daunting task and not one we'd fancy.

Trace & Ric

XXXX

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

bump

over a year ago

ohhh a thanks but no thanks button would be a great idea, i think we should put it forwards as a suggestion lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

It has been put forward as a suggestion but it probably won't stop certain people from asking why though xx

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"just a little go at sum people but just because gayna has a little tummy dosnt mean she is fat she has 2 kids by c section and hasnt lost the weight from her belly she is the sexest girl in the world and i love her for who she is not her size (sorry just had a few people saying she is fat) size isnt everthing she is caring, loving and the best thing that has every happened to me so all you males and couples if you dont like it dont get in touch sorry for being a bitch xxxxxx"
well hope the ppl who said this are sitting there cringing like fook ,our lass is a bit overweight but..still plenty want to shag her , dont let this get you down its them that i hope feel crap about what they have said .

over a year ago

if we're going to be honest i would say most of the women on this site, if not everwhere, carry at least a bit of weight, if people are on here looking for the 21 year old size 8 blonde with DD boobs they may as well leave now most of us are just normal every day women and im afraid ever day women come with bellies and stretch marks, i know i've got my fair share lol

over a year ago

"if we're going to be honest i would say most of the women on this site, if not everwhere, carry at least a bit of weight, if people are on here looking for the 21 year old size 8 blonde with DD boobs they may as well leave now most of us are just normal every day women and im afraid ever day women come with bellies and stretch marks, i know i've got my fair share lol"

Me too... and I'm a bloke ff's lol.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

oh what i ment trace and ric was the op said the bit of belly was from a c section, not about people and babies generallyxkarenxx

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"if we're going to be honest i would say most of the women on this site, if not everwhere, carry at least a bit of weight, if people are on here looking for the 21 year old size 8 blonde with DD boobs they may as well leave now most of us are just normal every day women and im afraid ever day women come with bellies and stretch marks, i know i've got my fair share lol"

i totally agree ...in fact women put 12-14 pound on as they get a bit older and there is nothing they can do about it ...at least they have a reason i got no excuse

over a year ago

"oh what i ment trace and ric was the op said the bit of belly was from a c section, not about people and babies generallyxkarenxx"

We were replying to the part where you said "I am sure everyone would sooner have stretch marks and a bit of a wobbly bell from giving birth to a beautiful child". Nooooooooooooooooo not so,lol.That doesn't mean that we'd shun anyone who had though.

Trace & Ric

XXXX

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Oh i see, i used the word everyone when i ment the op. I do know lots who prefer not to have children and didnt mean it detrimentalily against them.

over a year ago

"Oh i see, i used the word everyone when i ment the op. I do know lots who prefer not to have children and didnt mean it detrimentalily against them."

We never thought you did,your too much of a sweetie

XXXX

over a year ago

"if we're going to be honest i would say most of the women on this site, if not everwhere, carry at least a bit of weight, if people are on here looking for the 21 year old size 8 blonde with DD boobs they may as well leave now most of us are just normal every day women and im afraid ever day women come with bellies and stretch marks, i know i've got my fair share lol

Me too... and I'm a bloke ff's lol."

but the soap hides them very well

over a year ago

Siren has seen photos of me when I was 18 and she can't believe that it's me in the picture as I was so thin in those days. I don't just mean skinny, lean and mean, I mean THIN as in small framed. She says that my shoulders now are a lot more wider than in the photo and she's right, they are.

In my teens I was a small to medium shirt/t-shirt size whereas now I'm L/XL.

So if men's skeletal frames expand with age then so must women's.

I see young girls on Page 3 and think, wouldn't it be nice etc etc... but tbh, I leaving out the eye candy aspect, young girls have nothing to offer an older man except for a boost to his ego.

Give me an older woman anyday with a bit of meat on her bones.

Post new Message to Thread