Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

younger guy for older woman

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi just wonddering how meny woman out there like younger guys???

would love to chat 2 a few of em is all xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Prefure guys my own age, yet saying that most guys my age turn out to be beer bellied set in their ways couch potatoes.

Younger guys just don't have the experience sexually and I'm not about to teach them. Their also not very emotionally stable or lack in intelligence.

I like intellectual slim guys that have wisdom and baggage cos lets face it, it one doesn't have baggage one hasn't truely experienced life to the full.

over a year ago

o well, i am slim as u can see from the pics and i do no abit about sex but a lession is always handy and if u teach u know what yoiur getting then and your getting what u want.

over a year ago

I have to admit i also don't go for younger guys, simple because im to old and saggy to be getting naked next to a young fit body lol i think young guys like the idea if a older woman's experience but i don't really think they want the baggy belly and stretch marks that come with it lol i just feel older guys are a bit more understanding to the fact that when you get to mt age and you have had kids your bodies going to be less than perfect

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

no such thing as a perfect body love ...i am sure yours is fine

mr x

over a year ago

I love younger guys and would be happy to chat if you have any questions etc...

over a year ago

"Prefure guys my own age, yet saying that most guys my age turn out to be beer bellied set in their ways couch potatoes.

Younger guys just don't have the experience sexually and I'm not about to teach them. Their also not very emotionally stable or lack in intelligence.

I like intellectual slim guys that have wisdom and baggage cos lets face it, it one doesn't have baggage one hasn't truely experienced life to the full. "

That's such a bad generalisation

over a year ago

good point above, a generalisation. I understand why these generalisations come about but u got to give some people a chance.

I feel that whilst I may not have 'experienced life to the full' yet, I am intelligent and thoughtful, not a naive sex pest!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"good point above, a generalisation. I understand why these generalisations come about but u got to give some people a chance.

I feel that whilst I may not have 'experienced life to the full' yet, I am intelligent and thoughtful, not a naive sex pest!"

Beast,I think you look a little like Harry Potter from what I can see!very cute :D

over a year ago

surely not a good thing! I wont get too worried, i have never been likened to Harry potter in real life!!

over a year ago

"Prefure guys my own age, yet saying that most guys my age turn out to be beer bellied set in their ways couch potatoes.

I like intellectual slim guys that have wisdom and baggage cos lets face it, it one doesn't have baggage one hasn't truely experienced life to the full. "

you must be describing me here angel lol it must be me your looking for hunni

xxtinkerwivyourbodyallnightlongxx

over a year ago

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

i love younger guys

over a year ago

theres a chance for us yet angel xxxxx lol

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

I'm gonna have to get some therapy......

I've just peeked at his profile.......

He looks like my son........

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhh

over a year ago

well thanks for the messages, would love to chat to any of the woma who like yunger guys

over a year ago

"I'm gonna have to get some therapy......

I've just peeked at his profile.......

He looks like my son........

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhh"

You have seen your son standing loud and proud like that?

you poor poor lady.

W

over a year ago

lol o yeah mommy show me a good timwould love a milf

over a year ago

Well we don't have kids,so the "playing with someone who could be my son" doesn't come into it.I know Trace wouldn't have a problem playing with a young guy,if she fancied him and he had a mature attitude, especialy at a party.

However,I also know she wouldn't be over keen on this teaching business, she'd expect them to give her as good a time as she gave them.She wouldn't have them lying back while she did all the work,no way Pedro!

Ric

XX

over a year ago

i dont think i cold just lie there.

she is to hot and im not 2 bad but u can always get better

By *ohjaneCouple
over a year ago

south staffs

I like your attitude Ste !

You are young and slim and fit and I am sure you know a great deal about sex, but as you say, one can always get better. Now what better way to gain experience than actually getting out there and doing it ??

Go for it x

Jane x x

over a year ago

thanks well im still looking if anyone is interested

over a year ago

when I was a lot younger ie say 17 I fair had the hots for women in the 30/50 age group! Now I'm 40yr I like them from 30/70! Mature women can't be beaten ! Wxxx

By *lackboaWoman
over a year ago

greenock

hiya......i like younger guys....younger than me.....but not young enough to be my son......it has been suggested that to find the lowest age you should go for....you should halve your age and then add 7 years.....but for me thats still a bit too young....so i set a lower age limit of 40.......but am just wondering if that isnt a bit too young.....perhaps I'm just gettin old.........!!!!!

over a year ago

My guess though.. and its just an opinion would be that most, not all granted, older, more mature women would still rather a guy just fancied them.. not just fancied shagging an older woman??

over a year ago

"hiya......i like younger guys....younger than me.....but not young enough to be my son......it has been suggested that to find the lowest age you should go for....you should halve your age and then add 7 years.....but for me thats still a bit too young....so i set a lower age limit of 40.......but am just wondering if that isnt a bit too young.....perhaps I'm just gettin old.........!!!!!"

so my lowest age should be 27 and a 1/2, DAMM!!!!

That puts me out of the running for half of the site, lol

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

my nan who was 92 loved a younger guy ...she would have the 75 yr olds flocking around and they would be out with the false teeth and both suck the salt off the peanuts .....

so ..it can work ...

over a year ago

CORRECT...got it in one...I get lots of messages from young men who say THEY fancy a shag with an older woman...no thought whatsover as to what the older woman writes in her profile or what the older woman prefers......I keep my wrinkles and saggy bits for older men that have the same...lol !!!!! Many years since I was slim and fit....

over a year ago

"CORRECT...got it in one...I get lots of messages from young men who say THEY fancy a shag with an older woman...no thought whatsover as to what the older woman writes in her profile or what the older woman prefers......I keep my wrinkles and saggy bits for older men that have the same...lol !!!!! Many years since I was slim and fit...."

just a funny thought .... as your called mrsrobinson ...can u remember the graduate film ???lol

xxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

That's deliberate...I actually started off meeting younger men but it didn't work out well for various reasons unfortunately...no point in changing the name.............

over a year ago

"That's deliberate...I actually started off meeting younger men but it didn't work out well for various reasons unfortunately...no point in changing the name............."

lol i know what u mean xx

we started off being called "firsttimers" lol

xx

Post new Message to Thread