Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Women over 40

Jump to newest

By *riendlyfunfem OP   Woman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Just had to share what Andy Rooney, a correspondent for 60 Minuites, says about women over 40...

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, 'What are you thinking?' She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.

Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it.

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.

Women get psychic as they age.

You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.

Older women are forthright and honest. They will tell you right off that you are a jerk if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.

For every stunning, smart, well-coifed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of him self with some 22-year old waitress.

For all those men who say, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free,' here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realise it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!'

I just love the 3rd comment

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"Just had to share what Andy Rooney, a correspondent for 60 Minuites, says about women over 40...

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, 'What are you thinking?' She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.

Women over 40 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you if they think they can get away with it.

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.

Older women are forthright and honest. They will tell you right off that you are a jerk if you are acting like one. You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.

For every stunning, smart, well-coifed, hot woman over 40, there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of him self with some 22-year old waitress.

For all those men who say, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free,' here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because women realise it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage!'

I just love the 3rd comment "

Excellent............ and so fricking true!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just had to share what Andy Rooney, a correspondent for 60 Minuites, says about women over 40...

I love that man

over a year ago

Brilliant and so true.

All hail women over 40.

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

I just love the 3rd comment

Brilliant and so true.

All hail women over 40.

"

And 'All Hail the Pussy Posse'

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

if you beleive women over 40 leave us men to our own thoughts you are in cloud cookoo land! pmsl

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

quietly agree's then goes and hide's

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"quietly agree's then goes and hide's "

I'm behind the sofa waiting for K to read that last post of mine too

over a year ago

You know what they say...

the older the bottle, the sweeter the wine

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"You know what they say...

the older the bottle, the sweeter the wine "

oooh and your one sweet wine lol fill my glass to over flowing hunnie

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"You know what they say...

the older the bottle, the sweeter the wine "

not arguing about that

over a year ago

I like all women.... especially strong feisty one wi voices like joanna lumley and breasticles like helen mirren...

note both over 40...

over a year ago

I like all women.... especially strong feisty one wi voices like joanna lumley and breasticles like helen mirren...

note both over 40...

over a year ago

"I like all women.... especially strong feisty one wi voices like joanna lumley and breasticles like helen mirren...

note both over 40..."

hey view, patrick reckons i look like joanna lumley out of ab fab, especially of a morning with me fag in me gob

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

mmmmmmm what about Linda Lusadi? doing things t me just remembering

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

i was told once that i looked like someone from the advengers,,,, i though wow nice compliment till they said ,,,,,, the road kill

over a year ago

"I like all women.... especially strong feisty one wi voices like joanna lumley and breasticles like helen mirren...

note both over 40...

hey view, patrick reckons i look like joanna lumley out of ab fab, especially of a morning with me fag in me gob"

it's a great look...... gets my vote x

over a year ago

Concur with the OP's post!

I am at the age when I don't really care what people think of me anymore, as my bum/waist/whatever will also look big in whatever!!! LOL!!!

If they don't like me, that's their frigging problem, not mine!

If I want to say something I shall say so, with the aim not to cause offence or hurt people's feelings

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/10/09 12:17:39]

over a year ago

"Concur with the OP's post!

I am at the age when I don't really care what people think of me anymore, as my bum/waist/whatever will also look big in whatever!!! LOL!!!

If I want to say something I shall say so, with the aim not to cause offence or hurt people's feelings

"

bravo that woman

over a year ago

Ladies over 40, and even 50, are in a different class.

Self-confident, experienced, and content!

And sexually, they know what it's all about and how and what pleases them and their man!!

over a year ago

"Concur with the OP's post!

"

Well said Jo - totally with you on this one! xx

over a year ago

"Ladies over 40, and even 50, are in a different class.

And sexually, they know what it's all about and how and what pleases them and their man!!"

I like this gentleman!

over a year ago

And sexually, they know what it's all about and how and what pleases them and their man!!"

Take it the wifes not hit 40 then

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

say what ya like age has naff all to do with it.......im in my late 30s and am enjoying every minute of being sexually confident and yes......god damn sexy!!!

over a year ago

And sexually, they know what it's all about and how and what pleases them and their man!!

I like this gentleman! "

And what a gentleman he is ladies he certainly knows how to please

over a year ago

Naughty forties lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

dirty thirties!!!! lol

over a year ago

fantabulantastic 50's it just gets better and better lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/10/09 17:25:19]

over a year ago

in my 40s but still think im 21 lol

over a year ago

I love women and I love women over 40

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"I love women and I love women over 40"

yipeeeee - me too!!!!!

over a year ago

Age is all in the head ,, lol i am keeping young xx sex makes me younger i am sure good sex .... days and hours of wild sex ,, good for all parts of the body and mind ,, lol xx mrs G

over a year ago

I can only speak for me but since I turned 40, I've had more fun than ever

over a year ago

Well as I only really discovered the total joys damn good sex can bring in the last couple of years I have to say being well over 40 is bloody fantastic xx xx

over a year ago

discovered swinging at fifty!

By *imnher2Woman
over a year ago

watford

over 40 and having much more fun now then i ever had. remember with age comes confidence

over a year ago

The one noticable fact here so far is that what ever the age of the poster they are currently having more fun than ever

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

give me a woman over 40 anytime lol younger women are for to giggly, and in some case's unsure of themselves or their bodies, the older woman knows what she wants, what it takes to give her what it is she needs and how to get her partner to give it to her too, so roll out the older woman any time for me

over a year ago

At your age you have to say that

over a year ago

Well i am 42 in 2 weeks time and i feel more sexy and comfortable with myself now that i ever did as a young whippersnapper.

SHOUT LOUD, IM 41 AND PROUD

but still prefer toy boys lol

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

question why is it that women of 40+ can look at younger guys and go phwooor but when a man looks at a younger woman and does the same he becomes a dirty old man lol

over a year ago

hey i dont mind being called a dirty chic lol and i look good in a mac

Post new Message to Thread