Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Swinging regs..........

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Taking a prompt from the how ridiculous thread by honeypot and taking what sammiandbilly said on that thread

Do you think registration and regulations for swingers would work?

In this world of bureaucracy and red tape lets assume you have to be regulated to be a swinger how would they do it besides badly? lol

1. All swingers should have to have a CRB check.

2.All swingers should have to have a sexual mot (advisory notices to be issued in some cases) every six months and carry a tax disc.

3.All swingers should have to be registered on a national database and carry a swinging identity card (with up to date photo) (of course the swinger would be charged for this oh lets say £75 a year

4.All swingers should attend a training program every two years and show that they are competent at their hobby

5.There should be a swinging regulator set up name, to be finalised but includes the services of an ombudsman for disputes

6.Swinging should be made taxable as the levels of co2 produced during intercourse and play must contribute to global warming

7.There will be a minister for swinging and a whole new department in government

8.Every swinger that plays in there own home must have a licence for entertainment and alcohol with their name and licence displayed predominately over the door

Light hearted but bloody scary when you think about it

Hope there are no government ministers on this site cause otherwise next week it could be fact lol

And don't think they wouldn't cause they can charge it to their expenses pmsl xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

PMSL LOVE IT LOL...

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple
over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

Lol omg, scary. I suppose it would just drive swingers underground again - back to the secret private house parties, invitations by word of mouth...

xAx

over a year ago

"Lol omg, scary. I suppose it would just drive swingers underground again - back to the secret private house parties, invitations by word of mouth...

xAx"

Oooooh key parties how i miss em lol xx

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"Lol omg, scary. I suppose it would just drive swingers underground again - back to the secret private house parties, invitations by word of mouth...

xAx

Oooooh key parties how i miss em lol xx "

You are a complete tit sometimes ain't ya craig?

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

minister for swinging...ed balls ? Mike wood? peter bottomly? Mike hancock? John cummings? Dan rogerson ?

over a year ago

hey craigster does that mean we need to have a sign over our van for the next time you come in and play

over a year ago

Well i do honestly think there should be some regs...

Always have your eyes closed .

Never mention religion

Always ask their names.

And try not to look like your enjoying it to much or they will want some more

over a year ago

fab well done xxxx

over a year ago

"hey craigster does that mean we need to have a sign over our van for the next time you come in and play"

over a year ago

"

You are a complete tit sometimes ain't ya craig? "

Yes lol xx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Bad enough paying for car tax and mot.........could'nt afford the work to be done if we had to get ourselves done too

By *lirty14uMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

1. CRB check.

- Cock, Rubbers, Balls... Check! Ready to party.

2.Sexual mot and carry a tax disc.

- Where the hell would you stick it???

3. All swingers should have to be registered on a national database

- Thought thats what Fab was??

4.All swingers attend training program every two years and show that they are competent at their hobby

- Completely happy to do the training, please form an orderly line. (I said orderly Madchick....)

5.There should be a swinging regulator set up name, to be finalised but includes the services of an ombudsman for disputes

- Madchick already does this. Decisions are Final.

6.Swinging should be made taxable as the levels of co2 produced during intercourse and play must contribute to global warming

- This is why Guys hold their breath when coming. Just being eco-friendly

7.There will be a minister for swinging and a whole new department in government

- Ministry Of Intercourse Swinging and Threesomes (MOIST)

8.Every swinger that plays in their own home must have a licence for entertainment and alcohol with their name and licence displayed predominately over the door.

- And a Swinging sign swinging outside like a pub sign. You could have "The Lick and Stuffit Inn" or "The Queens Head" or "Latex Gloved Arms" or "Whether-to-cock Inn".....

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Ive been to a Cock Inn a couple of times........nice it was

By *lirty14uMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I heard you were barred for asking for carry-outs.....

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"1. CRB check.

- Cock, Rubbers, Balls... Check! Ready to party.

2.Sexual mot and carry a tax disc.

- Where the hell would you stick it???

3. All swingers should have to be registered on a national database

- Thought thats what Fab was??

4.All swingers attend training program every two years and show that they are competent at their hobby

- Completely happy to do the training, please form an orderly line. (I said orderly Madchick....)

- Madchick already does this. Decisions are Final.

- This is why Guys hold their breath when coming. Just being eco-friendly

- Ministry Of Intercourse Swinging and Threesomes (MOIST)

8.Every swinger that plays in their own home must have a licence for entertainment and alcohol with their name and licence displayed predominately over the door.

- And a Swinging sign swinging outside like a pub sign. You could have "The Lick and Stuffit Inn" or "The Queens Head" or "Latex Gloved Arms" or "Whether-to-cock Inn".....

"

lol ....very clever! xx

over a year ago

I'm off to get some pampas grass seeds...

Preperation is key

over a year ago

"minister for swinging...ed balls ? Mike wood? peter bottomly? Mike hancock? John cummings? Dan rogerson ?

"

Stephen Ladyman? Something for everyone!!

Thing is, when you look at the amount of members (phnarrrrr!) on FAB, statistically there must be at least a few people on here who have high positions in councils, local government etc.if not higher!

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

I vote for craig to be the administrator - might keep him out of our hair for a while pmsl

Post new Message to Thread