Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

SSBBW appreciation

Jump to newest

By *ire_thorn OP   Man
over a year ago

no comment

Come one ladies where are ya? Show these ladies some love folks. They're pretty too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Come one ladies where are ya? Show these ladies some love folks. They're pretty too"

There's over a thousand threads of appreciation.

over a year ago

I love big big girls mmmmmm

over a year ago

Me too. I absolutely appreciate every curve a ssbbw lady has. The bigger the better.I always like to please a fat lady and to give nice oral. They deserve it.

By *eus n EuropaCouple
over a year ago

Derby

"Me too. I absolutely appreciate every curve a ssbbw lady has. The bigger the better.I always like to please a fat lady and to give nice oral. They deserve it. "

I like to please a fat lady, They deserve it.

Shaking my head in total disbelief you areunbelievable.

over a year ago

"Me too. I absolutely appreciate every curve a ssbbw lady has. The bigger the better.I always like to please a fat lady and to give nice oral. They deserve it.

I like to please a fat lady, They deserve it.

I absolutely love to spread that thick thighs of ssbbw lady.I love when a fat lady has dark skin between her legs, pussy, ass. It looks so hot and beautiful. So my goal is to start licking that fat juicy pussy unyil i feel the cum on my face. I wont mind to shallow it. As an extra i love rimming fat ass.Mmm i do everything for a fat lady bacause i know thay she will feel so pleasured and happy.

Is there any ssbbw lady in oxfordshire who wants to sit on my face and to pleasure her fat pussy as much as she wish.I will be more than happy as I love licking very fat ladies and i love to shallow their cum.Any ladies interested to cum hard on my face?

Shaking my head in total disbelief you areunbelievable."

Post new Message to Thread