Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to London

Pussy Posse Charity Nigh

By *adchick OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cyprus

PLEASE READ THIS, IT IS DIFFERENT TO THE BEACH PARTY THREAD!

After recent events that have affected one of our well know female swingers, the Pussy Posse decided that we need to hold a charity night in aid of the Ronald McDonald House Charity. They are the charity that is housing Kitty currently, so that she can stay with her son whilst he is in hospital. Kitty has agreed this and I am sure she will post something on the thread when she has the time. The link for the charity, for those that wish to see it is ….. www. rmhc. org. uk/

So…………….

Date: Saturday 11th July 2009

Venue: Chameleons NEWPORT

Time: 8pm til 4am

Theme: Pussy Pink and Boy Blue.

Food: Buffet will be supplied by Chameleons about midnight for those that are hungry.

Drink: Chameleons do not have a drinks licence. Therefore, this is a BYOB party. It’s kept behind the bar with your locker number on it and you get it as you wish from the staff.

Soft drinks are available to buy, as is tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc.

Membership: If you are NOT a member, you will come in as my guest. There is no need to join before hand, or even on the day.

Entrance: We have managed to get a special discount from Chameleons. The entrance will be £10 per couple, £20 per single guy and single females will be Free.

Where to stay: Chameleons do have rooms but I think there is only 1 left. I am currently sourcing local hotels and will have a list available for those that require it. Please contact me for details.

List: We have to start a list so that when you turn up, give your internet names, you get the entrance discount. Please do not expect to turn up and just say FAB swingers as you won’t get a discount or, in the case of single men, get in without membership.

Dress: Towels, underwear etc. We have decided on a Pink for the girls and as Dark as they can for the boys. The rest is only bound by your own imaginations.

Presents: For each new couple or single female that joins, they will be given a piece of Chameleons Swingers jewellery FREE, by Chameleons for their own use. I don’t know what Chameleons will be giving you but it’s free….. So no complaining.

Games: There will be games throughout the night, only join in if you wish.

MONIES: Chameleons are giving us a percentage of the nights takings and all the monies collected from new couples and the joining fee which is £6.00. There will be a raffle (£1.00 per ticket) and a change bucket at the entrance for all you generous peeps to chuck in your change. The amount raised will be posted on all the swinging sites who are joining us and accounts will be available for those that wish to view them. A cheque will be made to the Hospital concerned and a copy of this will also be available to those that wish to view it.

This event is going to be advertised across the swinging community so there will be members of other sites joining us. However, we are thinking about name tags for those that wish to wear a symbol of who they are.

So…….. In honour of little baby Alfie and his “not as tough as old boots” mum………. Lets raise some serious dosh and have a blast.

See you all there.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread