Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Do you only mail for sex???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Following on from a couple of recent threads about sending/receiving messages. How many people only message for sex. Is there a social side to the site or is it just about shagging?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Following on from a couple of recent threads about sending/receiving messages. How many people only message for sex. Is there a social side to the site or is it just about shagging?"

I think it depends on the people whether there is a social side. I know when I said I was no longer meeting new people they usually stop messaging or turn sulky and end up blocked. On other hand they are several that still talk to me

over a year ago

i'm just here to get a ride ! Some can be abit of fun more just too touchy our ignorant! Those just deserve winding up ha! Massage for sex and if I make a friend in the process that's a bonus

over a year ago

i'm just here to get a ride ! Some can be abit of fun more just too touchy our ignorant! Those just deserve winding up ha! Messsage for sex and if I make a friend in the process that's a bonus

over a year ago

There is a great social side to this site and i do talk to people i know i will never meet with.

just banter and of course i NEVER message anyone for sex as u well know!

over a year ago

i chat to people from all over the world on here so the chances of meeting those are pretty slim.but there are also local people here that i chat to and have not met.it depends.im on a mission and have a plan do when thats complete i will know better

By *arveygirthycockMan
over a year ago

town

I have never messaged a women or here for a ..............chat...

over a year ago

only message those i want to meet ,not after a social meet here but thats just us meet play and go ta

over a year ago

Mail may be just used for talking in relation to get sex, but is the forums and chatrooms not more for the social side?

By *agiceyesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 13/11/13 18:53:27]

By *agiceyesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"i chat to people from all over the world on here so the chances of meeting those are pretty slim.but there are also local people here that i chat to and have not met.it depends.im on a mission and have a plan do when thats complete i will know better "

Jasus... A mission!!! sounds like your rafter the James Bond ride!!!

over a year ago

Its harder for me to have a conversation over mail, prefer kik or chat pm for that.

over a year ago

I love to chat using mail, suits my times I can be on here? Plus I'm trying to figure things out.

By *ookie-bigcockMan
over a year ago

City

"Its harder for me to have a conversation over mail, prefer kik or chat pm for that."

Kik is a great app for chat and get to know a person and if it doesn't work out no fear of them hounding you with late night calls or msgs

over a year ago

There needs to be a certain degree of a social connection with someone before you shag them. It adds to the fun. No point having the best ever sex....with a social corpse!! Ya need a bitta craic too!!

over a year ago

"i chat to people from all over the world on here so the chances of meeting those are pretty slim.but there are also local people here that i chat to and have not met.it depends.im on a mission and have a plan do when thats complete i will know better

Jasus... A mission!!! sounds like your rafter the James Bond ride!!! "

lol ur funny....where did u come from..lol

over a year ago

"i chat to people from all over the world on here so the chances of meeting those are pretty slim.but there are also local people here that i chat to and have not met.it depends.im on a mission and have a plan do when thats complete i will know better

lol ur funny....where did u come from..lol "

Dublin allegedly

over a year ago

Dublin allegedly "

Do you not believe his profile, surly all profiles are 100% genuine

over a year ago

Dublin allegedly

Do you not believe his profile, surly all profiles are 100% genuine "

Of course as there really is a place called hornyville

over a year ago

Dublin allegedly

Of course as there really is a place called hornyville "

of course there is, been there many times

over a year ago

I love chatting and flirting and having the craic as well as the social side. Made lots of lovely friends on here. After all isn't the brain the biggest sex organ!Gotta get inside a woman's head if you wana know how to please her.

over a year ago

"I love chatting and flirting and having the craic as well as the social side. Made lots of lovely friends on here. After all isn't the brain the biggest sex organ!Gotta get inside a woman's head if you wana know how to please her. "

over a year ago

"I love chatting and flirting and having the craic as well as the social side. Made lots of lovely friends on here. After all isn't the brain the biggest sex organ!Gotta get inside a woman's head if you wana know how to please her.

"

over a year ago

Forums are boring tonight

over a year ago

"Forums are boring tonight"
but while they are quiet im not gettin into trouble and banned.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/11/13 23:04:45]

over a year ago

"Forums are boring tonightbut while they are quiet im not gettin into trouble and banned. "
im also here talkin to meself

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

"Forums are boring tonightbut while they are quiet im not gettin into trouble and banned. im also here talkin to meself "

I'm here to save you curvy

;-)

over a year ago

"I love chatting and flirting and having the craic as well as the social side. Made lots of lovely friends on here. After all isn't the brain the biggest sex organ!Gotta get inside a woman's head if you wana know how to please her.

"

totally agree, if my brain isn't turned on then what's the point.

over a year ago

"Forums are boring tonightbut while they are quiet im not gettin into trouble and banned. im also here talkin to meself

;-)"

woohooo

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

"Forums are boring tonightbut while they are quiet im not gettin into trouble and banned. im also here talkin to meself

;-)

woohooo "

I'll turn your brain on

Lol

over a year ago

;-)

woohooo

I'll turn your brain on

Lol"

thats not all u turn on sweetheart

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

;-)

woohooo

I'll turn your brain on

Lol

thats not all u turn on sweetheart "

So it is true

Turn on the brain and the body will follow

;-)

Or just turn her on and get the juices flowing lol

over a year ago

;-)

woohooo

I'll turn your brain on

Lol

So it is true

;-)

Or just turn her on and get the juices flowing lol"

all of the above

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

;-)

woohooo

I'll turn your brain on

Lol

So it is true

;-)

Or just turn her on and get the juices flowing lol

all of the above "

Sounds like you're in a similar mood to me tonight

By *agiceyesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

lol ur funny....where did u come from..lol "

came from my ball to..... i wont finish that!!! im on this a while but aint had any luck so just have the craic on the forums

By *agiceyesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Dublin allegedly

Of course as there really is a place called hornyville

of course there is, been there many times "

I think thats near crumlin

over a year ago

Unless you are a site supporter you can't see the conversation unless you keep swapping between the 'sent' box & the 'in' box so we don't find it condusive for a long chat, we move to Kik for conversations.

So for us, most messages we send ARE about possibly meeting up.

Unless it's in the forum.

over a year ago

Dublin allegedly

Of course as there really is a place called hornyville "

course there is

By *itan79Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In the Middle

RE Topic title.......nah I have so little going on in my real life, I have little else to do but mindlessly banter with someone whom I don't know and who cares less about me or I might look for an odd Brown bread recipe....

Seriously this is an element of this site which really gripes me, This is a little bit of fun when the moods takes me, sure a connection on some level is essential, but by the looks of some profiles on here they are craving a lot more than realistically is attainable.

I had a very frank and interesting conversation with someone from here at a recent party about the very thing, and refreshingly they aere of the same opinion, fun is fun, simples, when you blur the lines things can get complicated a bit too quickly.

Aside, though made some great acquaintances from the scene over the year but they arent the ones I ring when I need a word of advice etc.

Post new Message to Thread