Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Irish Swingers Clubs

Jump to newest

By *tormchaser OP   Man
over a year ago

Bury

I've been to many swinging clubs in UK, Europe, US and Caribbean and there is never any trouble so why aren't there any in Ireland?

Or are there clubs and I've just not found them, in which case, can someone please point me in the right direction.

Is it down to the authorities or is it simply that no-one has tried to open one.

Do you think there's a gap in the market for one and would there be sufficient support to make opening one viable?

Finally, is swinging illegal in Ireland?

Discuss.

Phil

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

maybe not many ppl swing in Ireland.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"maybe not many ppl swing in Ireland. "

dont know about how many people swing in ireland,there are certainly plenty of irish profiles on this site,so perhaps the numbers justify a swingers club somewhere on the island.unfortunately none at present that we know of,so we still have to travel across the water to clubs

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

hi there,this an interesting subject,im from the midlands and never even heard of any clubs here till a friend went to a "dinner party"lol,seems its down to the person opening a club,what happens in it,say you dont run a swingers night,but a couples night,thats your way round it,it would be very good to have one down south,midlands would be the best area as easy to access from all points

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

An Irish friend of mine said tha swinging clubs have tried to open and the god fearing catholics have had them shut or burnt them down.

Swinging in Ireland is still very much an 'underground' movement.

By *ettybo907Woman
over a year ago

derry

I hold a social meet once a month,next on is on the 14th,its only a social but its a start...swinging is very much alive here in Ireland.Am very proud to be part of it..

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

yes it is,in national paper last year one couple came out as swingers,and all the sex shops were hit by reporters looking for info,(they must think we keep lists there or something),a friend we met from swinging,was working in one shop and he left because everyday reporters were in there asking questions for about 2 weeks,he didnt want family knowing his biz,

yeah some clubs tried,there was one in tyrells pass for about 3days,as i said before its upto management,they have to do couples nights or private parties,its the only way,and then its a pain getting reliable staff

By *tormchaser OP   Man
over a year ago

Bury

Sadly, Bettybo, Dublin is over 2 hours from Derry.

Great idea though.

Phil xx

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

im such a dumb lad,just remembered trabolgan holiday village holds an adult only weekend a coupe of times each year,,,,

dont know what goes on but stayed with family last year,all privat houses so could be a good place for meets over weekends,and its fairly cheap

Post new Message to Thread