Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Why is it so hard to find a decent male? Midlands

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thought it would be rather easy to find a decent, good looking bloke for the HW but obviously not.

We even scanned through couples profiles to see what sort of thing we should be writing on our on. Things like simply asking to attach certain word as the message heading so Steph knows they have read the profile.

(which works great btw)

A clear face picture? Not one that looks like it's been taken from the front of a telescope

If you are a clean good looking male within the Midlands who likes the curvy lady then please get in touch. Steph not looking for multiple lovers, just here to find the one then we're off Fab.

Must be waiting something that's more long term.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Crazy!! I would've thought you'd be bombarded with wannabe dreamers...how fab has changed.

Good luck in your quest, if only i was closer...

over a year ago

"Thought it would be rather easy to find a decent, good looking bloke for the HW but obviously not.

We even scanned through couples profiles to see what sort of thing we should be writing on our on. Things like simply asking to attach certain word as the message heading so Steph knows they have read the profile.

(which works great btw)

A clear face picture? Not one that looks like it's been taken from the front of a telescope

If you are a clean good looking male within the Midlands who likes the curvy lady then please get in touch. Steph not looking for multiple lovers, just here to find the one then we're off Fab.

Must be waiting something that's more long term."

I only live 70 miles away, may as well be neighbours. You need to expand your search

over a year ago

You clearly have an Idea of what's good looking to yourself. That image may be very different to others. There are many straight single men who won't meet couples for various reasons. Your age limitations also reduces the numbers.

Most younger males don't want to be restricted to a regular me that why many are on fab in the first place. I'm not sure of your actually location but that also may be restrictive in both numbers and availability.

Hope that helps a little as to reason why. The opening statement comes across a bit strong as it seems you expect men to tumble at your feet....the reality is that a lot of men young and older don't throw themselves at every request. There have been many single women have put up a meet and have blanked out too. It's just like ordinary life at times on here.

Maybe you should look outside of fab for what you're looking for....just a thought.

All the best though and hope you find it.

By *ll 4 herCouple
over a year ago

Bury/Bolton

3 weeks is nothing on here we're closer to what most single guys on here are looking for in terms of we're not looking for long term meets, after 18 months we are still to get any success in finding and meeting a single guy off here by waiting for them to contact us.

We have bumped into a couple at clubs and some at parties that Mrs has had some fun with. If you rely on guys contacting you, even having your filters set, you will still find a lot will not be what you are looking for, if you are in any way specific about it.

You will be better off searching for yourself particularly as the ones who are likely to get what you are about will be in demand and won't need to contact you or look for meets.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Thought it would be rather easy to find a decent, good looking bloke for the HW but obviously not.

(which works great btw)

ok I'm going to be honest hear and point out three things that maybe hindering your chances in return if i offend please feel free to pick apart my profile as a way of evening the score so to speak.

one.. age restrictions your looking for a regular long term arrangement as it has already been pointed out that is manly the domain of a older wiser guy .

two you wish to hear scenarios but you offer no clue as to what turns you on again this makes it very hard for a any guy to approach you because they have nothing to base a scenario they and you may find a turn on around .

three be proactive don't sit on your hands approach guys who clearly state they have a interest in a regular arrangement even if their profile doesn't mention hotwifing .

i find the dynamic of picking up a hot wife and bring her home well past midnight contented and thoroughly used interesting and a turn on but its not stated in my profile as to do so would make my a already long profile even longer .

over a year ago

I think what you are looking for will not line up with what most single guys are looking for, hence why its hard for you.

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

Long term arrangements are definitely more feasible with the hot wife type scenarios I'd say from my experience

Your age range is relatively tight, your prerogative of course, but that clearly limits options

Maybe the really good looking men within your age range already part of a couple on here or don't want to be tied to a longer term thing?

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"

...The opening statement comes across a bit strong as it seems you expect men to tumble at your feet..."

There's a lot of this about.

over a year ago

"3 weeks is nothing on here we're closer to what most single guys on here are looking for in terms of we're not looking for long term meets, after 18 months we are still to get any success in finding and meeting a single guy off here by waiting for them to contact us.

We have bumped into a couple at clubs and some at parties that Mrs has had some fun with. If you rely on guys contacting you, even having your filters set, you will still find a lot will not be what you are looking for, if you are in any way specific about it.

You will be better off searching for yourself particularly as the ones who are likely to get what you are about will be in demand and won't need to contact you or look for meets.

"

This too...

By *xploringThisWorldMan
over a year ago

collier row

(which works great btw)

Dont believe for a second these posts from couples about 'we cant find a decent guy'.

Know loads of couples that say they aew swamoed and wish they had more time to go through the selections lol

Either you have a really restricted and fine tuned search for a guy that doesnt exist or to put simply. . .

You're trying to pull above your weight

Hah

over a year ago

Getting messages from guys is one thing... getting guys that are who you would meet or actually turn up

... totally different

By *xploringThisWorldMan
over a year ago

collier row

"Getting messages from guys is one thing... getting guys that are who you would meet or actually turn up

... totally different

"

Peoples search criteria is whats at fault.

They choose guys with a high risk of being timewasters, its their own fault.

It doesnt take much to work out which guys are real and will turn up.

I know loads of couples that dont have any issues as they choose the right type of guys for meets.

over a year ago

"Getting messages from guys is one thing... getting guys that are who you would meet or actually turn up

... totally different

I know loads of couples that dont have any issues as they choose the right type of guys for meets.

"

not true... last time we were majorly let down we did our home work. 2 guys we had met before. All well verified... and plenty of chat. Phone numbers and calls done.... just on the day all disappeared.

over a year ago

"You clearly have an Idea of what's good looking to yourself. That image may be very different to others. There are many straight single men who won't meet couples for various reasons. Your age limitations also reduces the numbers.

Most younger males don't want to be restricted to a regular me that why many are on fab in the first place. I'm not sure of your actually location but that also may be restrictive in both numbers and availability.

Hope that helps a little as to reason why. The opening statement comes across a bit strong as it seems you expect men to tumble at your feet....the reality is that a lot of men young and older don't throw themselves at every request. There have been many single women have put up a meet and have blanked out too. It's just like ordinary life at times on here.

Maybe you should look outside of fab for what you're looking for....just a thought.

All the best though and hope you find it."

spot on this fella

By *xploringThisWorldMan
over a year ago

collier row

... totally different

not true... last time we were majorly let down we did our home work. 2 guys we had met before. All well verified... and plenty of chat. Phone numbers and calls done.... just on the day all disappeared. "

Youd already met them for a sexual meet before and on the day they didnt turn up? No cancellation at all?

Ill admit that does sound harsh!

I think some guys want variety and regular meets with same people are not their cup of tea.

Shud at least cancel though, no excuses for them really. Just assholes.

I feel for you! Your profile looks nice though. You must get oodles of messages/offers?

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

(which works great btw)

Dont believe for a second these posts from couples about 'we cant find a decent guy'.

Know loads of couples that say they aew swamoed and wish they had more time to go through the selections lol

Either you have a really restricted and fine tuned search for a guy that doesnt exist or to put simply. . .

sorry buddy but in my opinion your talking out of your arse its easy to think the grass is green on the other side of the fence on these types of sites sadly i know from first hand experience its not .

in fact i'd say its us guys who have it easy on these sites compared to couples and single ferns i wouldn't swap places with ether not even for all the tea in china .

Hah"

sorry buddy but in my opinion your talking out of your arse its easy to think the grass is green on the other side of the fence on these types of sites sadly i know from first hand experience its not .

in fact i'd say its us guys who have it easy on these sites compared to couples and single ferns i wouldn't swap places with ether not even for all the tea in china

By *xploringThisWorldMan
over a year ago

collier row

(which works great btw)

in fact i'd say its us guys who have it easy on these sites compared to couples and single ferns i wouldn't swap places with ether not even for all the tea in china .

Hah

in fact i'd say its us guys who have it easy on these sites compared to couples and single ferns i wouldn't swap places with ether not even for all the tea in china "

God another white knight. . .

You misunderstand me, i dont have any issues getting meets with couples or guys.

And considering you have had one meet in a year. . I doubt you are finding it easy at all sir lol

By *ustusboth2013Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

(which works great btw)

I think many valid points. Although I do disagree with the chap saying pick holes with my profile to get even.

This isn't tit for tat and no need to create a denouncing environment, it's about focus on the OP.

May I suggest a few things?

1: you're not new to swinging but new to online. What is wrong with your original method? I say this because the advice of many experienced swingers (and their experience too) is that online doesn't always yield the best results and that a club meet is more solid.

2: you've browsed other profiles to get a feel, which is great and yes specifics and detail is probably going to get you a better target market approach, though whether there is a demographic to support this is another question. For what one deems as fun, is another's horror.

So back to my point, you've browsed other couples. Have you not thought about browsing the single males? I'm sure there's good ones out there that have put effort into their profile and have verifications to support.

3: if you are searching through couples profiles, do a search for couples with a similar criteria or area to yourselves. Read their profile and then check their verifications. They might have some good ones. And I'm sure if you contact them, they would be more than happy to endorse (Talking from experience).

over a year ago

It's dynamics . Getting thousands of messages from single men is easy, Literally is easy !

5 percent of those messages however are from single men whom YOU as a couple may wish to meet . Putting what you want on your profile is wise but it will NOT deflect the single guys who do not meet what you wish for.

Then out of those 5 percent . 0.001 percent will appeal to both of you in the flesh and you in turn appeal to them !

Try being a bi FFM trio looking for fully bi men, who can accommodate between 37 - 53 ! We've been lucky on FAB once !

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

(which works great btw)

Hah

in fact i'd say its us guys who have it easy on these sites compared to couples and single ferns i wouldn't swap places with ether not even for all the tea in china

God another white knight. . .

You misunderstand me, i dont have any issues getting meets with couples or guys.

And considering you have had one meet in a year. . I doubt you are finding it easy at all sir lol "

i wouldn't worry and what you can see on my profile or make any judgements off of it if i was you as you just look foolish my reason for not verifying others and having them verify me are long and drawn out i have listed then in another forum post in the past but i cant be arsed to justify them to you here and now .

take my word for you comments just show you to be a fool in my opinion a angry fool.

Post new Message to Thread