Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

New girls needs help..

Jump to newest

By *aughtyteenager96 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Braunton

Okay so I had originally joined this site with my ex partner,, and aside from some dirty chats nothing ever happened and I never met anyone.. So now I'm single and I still want to be fucked by big dicks. I'm a very horny girl and need a good seeing to!

But I'm also very nervous about when I go for my first meet... How'd you act? What do you talk about? How do things get started? Etc.. I will reply to any feedback as it will be very muchly appreciated! Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wish I was near your lush

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

If you want to change your profile to a single fems you can report your own profile to admin and they can.change it for you

By *atureandhornyCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Firstly get to know the guy via chatting it shouldn't take you long to realise he's genuine or a dickhead Cam with him so you know what he looks like and if he is what he says he is (We met a guy once who was 20 years older than his pic) We got off. Never invite anyone back to yours or go alone to his on a first meet, a nice hotel is usually best place to meet. If he's got half a brain he should put you at ease and make you feel relaxed and comfortable. Once in the room then your hormones will take over. Bit of final advice... Set any boundaries beforehand ie No anal or anything you do not want to do. Best of luck xxxx

over a year ago

"Okay so I had originally joined this site with my ex partner,, and aside from some dirty chats nothing ever happened and I never met anyone.. So now I'm single and I still want to be fucked by big dicks. I'm a very horny girl and need a good seeing to!

But I'm also very nervous about when I go for my first meet... How'd you act? What do you talk about? How do things get started? Etc.. I will reply to any feedback as it will be very muchly appreciated! Xx"

Meeting for a social is a good place to start see if you actually get along. Meet in a public place for safety reasons to start. The rest will come naturally.

When I was meeting as a single fem I would tell a friend I could trust where I was going. Who I was going to be with. Give mobile number ring when I get there and when I left x

over a year ago

must admit this does smack of a guy! but if not? well young lady i for one will look forward to reading this!! think big dicks are gonna be stampeding if your for real! good luck

over a year ago

You come to the right place, everyone on fab got big dicks

over a year ago

Bloody cute. Too far away and I'm far too old alas.

over a year ago

"Okay so I had originally joined this site with my ex partner,, and aside from some dirty chats nothing ever happened and I never met anyone.. So now I'm single and I still want to be fucked by big dicks. I'm a very horny girl and need a good seeing to!

But I'm also very nervous about when I go for my first meet... How'd you act? What do you talk about? How do things get started? Etc.. I will reply to any feedback as it will be very muchly appreciated! Xx"

You want to be fucked by big dicks or did you mean guys with big dicks?

You shouldn't have no problem

By *ub... girlWoman
over a year ago

worcester

"You come to the right place, everyone on fab got big dicks "

Lol, allegedly

over a year ago

"You come to the right place, everyone on fab got big dicks

Lol, allegedly "

lol yes, good one

over a year ago

Im sure you wont be short of offers or messages...

over a year ago

Holt shit! You are hot! Hi x

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Is it just me, or is something just not quite right here.....?!

over a year ago

"Is it just me, or is something just not quite right here.....?!"

over a year ago

"Is it just me, or is something just not quite right here.....?!

"

Was thinking the same... No way

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

A lot of new to this women choose to meet in clubs at first for both safety and also if the guy is horrible or doesn't show there are others around who you might want to play with.....

over a year ago

You "originally" joined 3 weeks ago?..... nothing happened. ...now he's your ex? .....your a busy woman.... ....something not right here....

over a year ago

My first meet, after i split up with my ex, i couldn't stop shaking lol. We just went for a brew. He knew i was nervous because we talked a lot and i told him, and tbh he was very reassuring and not pushy at all so i eventually felt safe enough to meet him, so my first advice make sure you feel safe enough to meet the guy and are sure he won't make you more nervous by pressuring you to do more than you feel ready to do.

Not sure for chatting, i'm naturally very chatty and feel comfortable chatting about almost anything so this is natural to me, no idea how to make it so as i've been this way a long time now and words just flow out of me and actually it's not natural for me to shut up lol.

Getting it started, i'd say work on your chatting skills first, unless you're up for fuck and go type stuff. Fuck and go i'd say dive in, but again go for guys who make you feel safe and are not pushy.

What makes you feel safe? You happy to go to their place, or have them come to yours, or let them take you for a drive somewhere for a drink or meal or sex in a hotel? All these things are mainly safe but have there dangers too, especially with people you don't know properly. I walked to cafe for my first meet, then let him take me back to his place but there was never any plan to go back to his- it was coffee only and if anything else happened then fair enough.

By *tripper9Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

Good advice!

over a year ago

"must admit this does smack of a guy! but if not? well young lady i for one will look forward to reading this!! think big dicks are gonna be stampeding if your for real! good luck "

over a year ago

"must admit this does smack of a guy! but if not? well young lady i for one will look forward to reading this!! think big dicks are gonna be stampeding if your for real! good luck

"

18? Very attractive? I have to say it feels too good to be true. Also the photo verification flag presumably was for them as a couple, so should be removed if now single and she should do a single one.

Can understand not wanting to lose loads of veris and things like waiting to post for 7 days on forums and 30 for club reviews but it would have been logical to start a new single woman profile would it not and there would be no confusion? Call me cynical

over a year ago

My first meet here was social only. My friend took me to the place he was picking me up from, she introduced herself to him and I text her where we were and I text her when I got home. This might sound a bit ott but you need someone who knows what you are doing and where you are.

over a year ago

id start with a social meet. just be yourself and you look amazing

over a year ago

Never in my life have I heard a real 18 year old teenager saying they are a very naughty girl and they need a good seeing to, I'm sorry but tears of laughter now

over a year ago

"Never in my life have I heard a real 18 year old teenager saying they are a very naughty girl and they need a good seeing to, I'm sorry but tears of laughter now "

Yeah but some fall for it...as you can see by the comments in this thread lol

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Never in my life have I heard a real 18 year old teenager saying they are a very naughty girl and they need a good seeing to, I'm sorry but tears of laughter now

Yeah but some fall for it...as you can see by the comments in this thread lol "

Im my defence i never actually read her profile so just advised on how to change her couple status to that of a single fems.

over a year ago

"Never in my life have I heard a real 18 year old teenager saying they are a very naughty girl and they need a good seeing to, I'm sorry but tears of laughter now

Im my defence i never actually read her profile so just advised on how to change her couple status to that of a single fems. "

Id actually be surprised if there was even a couple tbh

Just saying

over a year ago

"Never in my life have I heard a real 18 year old teenager saying they are a very naughty girl and they need a good seeing to, I'm sorry but tears of laughter now "

over a year ago

Im my defence i never actually read her profile so just advised on how to change her couple status to that of a single fems. "

Think he was referring to all the gullible blokes salivating over "her"

over a year ago

Lol so true x

Im my defence i never actually read her profile so just advised on how to change her couple status to that of a single fems.

Think he was referring to all the gullible blokes salivating over "her" "

over a year ago

Think he was referring to all the gullible blokes salivating over "her" "

Haha..gullible..id call them something differently lol

over a year ago

Braunton

Well II'm glad I made you laugh.. But I am Infact just a very naughty 18 year old girl and will happily prove to you that I am not fake if you wish? Hahaha x

over a year ago

Braunton

I'd just like to say to all of those that have replied to this.. Saying that something smells odd about this or I'm not a genuine profile... I am. Feel free to give me a message and I'll explain my life story to you if you like and send some sort of proof that I am who I say I am.. I've also noticed that most of you who are saying this are Infact females yourselves... Do be jealous and bitchy it's not flattering.. If you want to fuck me.. Just message me and ask thankyou

over a year ago

Braunton

"must admit this does smack of a guy! but if not? well young lady i for one will look forward to reading this!! think big dicks are gonna be stampeding if your for real! good luck

18? Very attractive? I have to say it feels too good to be true. Also the photo verification flag presumably was for them as a couple, so should be removed if now single and she should do a single one.

Can understand not wanting to lose loads of veris and things like waiting to post for 7 days on forums and 30 for club reviews but it would have been logical to start a new single woman profile would it not and there would be no confusion? Call me cynical "

My verification photo was just of my bymyself.. Because I was originally a single fem and then my ex changed it to couple.. He introduced me to this site and set it up for me.. Which is why I'm now struggling to understand it by myself Haha

over a year ago

As much as it's okay to suspect dodginess, it's a bit unfair to lament a thread with accusations without solid proof of your point, too. (Not at OP, at others.)

I'm sure OP will get many messages regardless and what happens... Happens.

Lay off hunch-based comments

over a year ago

"As much as it's okay to suspect dodginess, it's a bit unfair to lament a thread with accusations without solid proof of your point, too. (Not at OP, at others.)

Like i said earlier..im sure she will

Lay off hunch-based comments "

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"As much as it's okay to suspect dodginess, it's a bit unfair to lament a thread with accusations without solid proof of your point, too. (Not at OP, at others.)

Lay off hunch-based comments "

I agree

OP,you have had some good advice,ignore the cynics,hope you have lots of fun

over a year ago

Braunton

Sorry but as I said I'm new to this.. What does OP mean? Haha x

over a year ago

"Sorry but as I said I'm new to this.. What does OP mean? Haha x"

Original poster, you!

over a year ago

Braunton

"Sorry but as I said I'm new to this.. What does OP mean? Haha x

Original poster, you!"

Ahh I see! Haha thankyou!

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

What does "daddysgirl" mean? haha

over a year ago

"I'd just like to say to all of those that have replied to this.. Saying that something smells odd about this or I'm not a genuine profile... I am. Feel free to give me a message and I'll explain my life story to you if you like and send some sort of proof that I am who I say I am.. I've also noticed that most of you who are saying this are Infact females yourselves... Do be jealous and bitchy it's not flattering.. If you want to fuck me.. Just message me and ask thankyou "

Just my opinion, not all the posts by females have been bitchy or unflattering and Im not meaning that my post was nice or not nice, you may have disliked what I said, I dont know. You have had a mix of opinions from males and females and couples on this subject and thats what the forums are for, opinions and advice will be given. Its up to the OP whether they wish to take it or not.

over a year ago

Braunton

"I'd just like to say to all of those that have replied to this.. Saying that something smells odd about this or I'm not a genuine profile... I am. Feel free to give me a message and I'll explain my life story to you if you like and send some sort of proof that I am who I say I am.. I've also noticed that most of you who are saying this are Infact females yourselves... Do be jealous and bitchy it's not flattering.. If you want to fuck me.. Just message me and ask thankyou

Just my opinion, not all the posts by females have been bitchy or unflattering and Im not meaning that my post was nice or not nice, you may have disliked what I said, I dont know. You have had a mix of opinions from males and females and couples on this subject and thats what the forums are for, opinions and advice will be given. Its up to the OP whether they wish to take it or not. "

Hello.. No I wasn't on about your mssage atall.. I found it very good advice and will fpdefinatey be using it so thankyou very much! And I comepltely understand your point and also thank you for your input x

over a year ago

best of luck

over a year ago

Another nice forum welcome from some! Best of luck OP, hope you have fun.

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

All the best to the OP in getting plenty of fun sessions

over a year ago

Braunton

*UPDATE*

To those that replied to my original post..and didn't believe that I was Infact real.. Please now go and check my verifications and feel like an idiot,

I am and always have been very open honest about who I am and have never felt any need to lie. Hope you now have peace of mind in believing that not every young profile out there with a 'hot' girl on is fake. :*

over a year ago

lose the caps lock, it makes your profile seem awful, just my thoughts anyway.

over a year ago

How did your meet go? were you as nervous as you thought you'd be?

over a year ago

I was thinking this too.......

over a year ago

UPDATE*

To those that replied to my original post..and didn't believe that I was Infact real.. Please now go and check my verifications and feel like an idiot,

I can only guess that 1 off your meets that day had 2 cocks as 1 off your verifications states he was your third cock but only 2 verifications smells a bit bully to me .only my opinion

over a year ago

"*UPDATE*

I am and always have been very open honest about who I am and have never felt any need to lie. Hope you now have peace of mind in believing that not every young profile out there with a 'hot' girl on is fake. :* "

nice bum too

over a year ago

"UPDATE*

I can only guess that 1 off your meets that day had 2 cocks as 1 off your verifications states he was your third cock but only 2 verifications smells a bit bully to me .only my opinion

"

??

Some people do not get verified off every meet they get.

I've been here 8 months, been highly sexually active for 5 of those. I usually have 3 meets a day, not all from here but usually from here, i only have 30ish veris, so go figure out why i haven't got 100s of veris?

Repeat meets don't veri, people from other than fab don't veri, not all meets on here veri either.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/04/15 19:16:02]

over a year ago

"*UPDATE*

I am and always have been very open honest about who I am and have never felt any need to lie. Hope you now have peace of mind in believing that not every young profile out there with a 'hot' girl on is fake. :* "

Just concerned. I see you have changed your 'perfect' profile. If you can keep up good luck!

over a year ago

I anpm very confus d by this as the profile is now a couples profile??? Has gone in five short eeks from couple to single and back to couple, is that allowed especially considering photo and meet verifications? Single verified but still showing when a couple and vice versa?

over a year ago

You're not single though as your profile states that your 'Daddy' will be present at meets

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread