Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Introductions

Anybody ever meet married men ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
7 weeks ago

For obvious reasons married men playing away are going to be very discreet which I would have thought would be an advantage to at least some couples or ladies on here but generally very little interest and yet from what I can deduce a lot of the so called single men on here are married anyway, I'd be interested to hear people's thoughts.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *amantha ABCTV/TS
7 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

I'm pretty sure I have and their wives have no idea that they like to have sex with men

By *ophieslutTV/TS
7 weeks ago

Central

All single men will be treated with caution and people are most focused on compatibility and attraction. Preferences will include not enabling cheatingz for many here. Be honest and you'll find those who match

By *uksungCouple
7 weeks ago

wednesbury

We meet married or attached men. Not everyones cup of tea but find them more discreet. Mark also like that I can intice attached men. However can be difficult to get spur of the moment meets.met single, married or attached in equal numbers I guess

By *rlowslungMan
7 weeks ago

Warwick

"We meet married or attached men. Not everyones cup of tea but find them more discreet. Mark also like that I can intice attached men. However can be difficult to get spur of the moment meets.met single, married or attached in equal numbers I guess

"

Wowsers. Jen is welcome to tempt me, that’s for sure. Stunning.

By *sjrcMan
7 weeks ago

Glasgow

Have met married guys. Everyone’s situation different, not going to judge Plus the discretion is a bonus. Can’t lie there is also a big thril in it

By *essyphilMan
7 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"We meet married or attached men. Not everyones cup of tea but find them more discreet. Mark also like that I can intice attached men. However can be difficult to get spur of the moment meets.met single, married or attached in equal numbers I guess

"

Wow... 30 miles away... I'd definitely brave the m6 journey for Little Miss Blondie

By *lowmeagainMan
7 weeks ago

dorchester

Married in Dorset, small county very discreet, happy to be a voyeur

By *lecom1Couple
7 weeks ago

Stornoway

Yes most of the men we meet are attached or married. The wife finds them better guests as they have been house trained

By *tirlingshire matureMan
7 weeks ago

falkirk

Wife prefers married guys, less complicated

By *ark n kimCouple
7 weeks ago

Durham

And it's a no from us.

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

Married guy here if I interest any women or couples for some fun

By (user no longer on site)
6 weeks ago

I'm a married guy. Met with other married guys, occasional married woman and a couple or 2.

Usually when I travel.

For those who like to meet married guys/girls like it as it is about the sex and no complications.

By *im28Man
6 weeks ago

loughborough

I think most of the guys I’ve met on here have been married.

I prefer it, there’s nothing more to come of it, just 2 guys getting off and then going about their normal lives

By *elshcock2010Man
6 weeks ago

Port Talbot

I’m married and she knows nowt! I love doing filthy stuff with men in secret then acting like nothing has happened turns me on if their married too mmmm

By *issmorganWoman
6 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

If she knows, then yes

Otherwise it's a no from me.

By *umagain58Man
6 weeks ago

London

I am married and open about who meet. I don’t think it gives me an advantage or disadvantage

By *asterMeliodasMan
6 weeks ago

Near Keith

I'm married but personally I could never do this without my wife knowing; it would destroy me knowing that I was constantly lying to the person I intend to spend the rest of my life with, and trying to maintain a swinging presence while hiding it from everyone who could potentially expose it would be nervewracking, to say the least. I'm only here because we are both fully up front with each other about everything we do.

That said, I know that for others mileage varies, and if that's how you want your journey here have at it. I wouldn't involve myself in cheating from either side of the equation, though.

By *umblefunMan
6 weeks ago

London/ South East

"

. Nice honest answer!

By *oe7zMan
6 weeks ago

manchester

Married here, any others n. West?

By *rith47Man
6 weeks ago

Erith

Most men I meet are married.

By *elboy1978Man
6 weeks ago

Jarrow

I don’t mind fucking a married woman

By *weeteatMan
6 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

I’m bi twink if any married men need a service

By *essyphilMan
6 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"I’m bi twink if any married men need a service "

Intrigued.....

By *elshcock2010Man
5 weeks ago

Port Talbot

Come on lads share ur secrets mmm

By *rettCoolMan
5 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Dose it really matter .. married or not .. if your married u are on hear for a reason ..and all on hear for a bit of fun

By *elshcock2010Man
5 weeks ago

Port Talbot

Hey lads fancy a chat?

By *ella chowMan
5 weeks ago

Bradford

Married man here,

Being married and not so young at 45 I've been approached a few time's and asked about watching them as a couple have sex, And been given their phone to take pictures and recordings.

One particular young couple i watched just over a year ago just wanted someone married and older to watch them to see if they would feel comfortable doing it with someone being there.

They started and finished evan through at any point the offer was they i would leave at any point they wanted to stop, But saw it through and at the end agreed it wasn't for them.

Sometimes it's not or the right time with the right person.

Post new Message to Thread