Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

NEW CHAT & COSTS!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wanted to make a suggestion about the new chat as have been told that as a couple we will be unable to log into the chat rooms at the same time unless we make up a second profile so we can both chat at the same time, which is fine. However am not happy about having to pay for 2 site supporter charges as well? Can this not be linked to the second profile so we can both be gold/silver members? Please let me have your comments/answers and if anyone else agrees with me or has any other suggestions be cool to get them on board!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rs kemeaCouple
over a year ago

angus

i have to agree with gandl on this one.

We currently use the same profile in chat and both are in chat a lot of the time.

I would prefer not to have to pay for 2 memberships if the new chat programme is used instead of the current one.

Answer could be that the site owners ask the programme developers to develop the programme a little more to allow both sides of the couple use the same profile in the new chat programme.

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

At the end of the day, you are taking up twice as much server space by both being on line at the same time, albeit on the same profile.

Why shouldn't you pay twice.

The bulk of the site is free, if you want to use site supporter twice, for whatever reason, then you have to pay twice.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hell its only a fiver a month innit, I dont get it half price cos i am single, i have to pay 5.00 the same as everyone else. So i gotta be honest I cant see a problem each of you paying a fiver. as i say it aint much.

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

There's no requirement to be a site supporter to use new chat. While in beta (test) we've restricted it to site supporters OR people with verifications in order to limit numbers in chat while we work on it, but we'll lift both these restrictions when it's ready for primetime.

Also, we are still looking at whether we can make technical changes to allow both couples to login on one account still.

Admin

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"I dont get it half price cos i am single"

This is one of the few occasions when no one gets a BOGOF

over a year ago

"There's no requirement to be a site supporter to use new chat. While in beta (test) we've restricted it to site supporters OR people with verifications in order to limit numbers in chat while we work on it, but we'll lift both these restrictions when it's ready for primetime.

Also, we are still looking at whether we can make technical changes to allow both couples to login on one account still.

Admin"

nice 1 admin

over a year ago

"hell its only a fiver a month innit, I dont get it half price cos i am single, i have to pay 5.00 the same as everyone else. So i gotta be honest I cant see a problem each of you paying a fiver. as i say it aint much. "
hahahaha kitts u nutta xxxxx

over a year ago

"There's no requirement to be a site supporter to use new chat. While in beta (test) we've restricted it to site supporters OR people with verifications in order to limit numbers in chat while we work on it, but we'll lift both these restrictions when it's ready for primetime.

Admin"

ooo are us swingles gonna have a half price discount then pls admin

over a year ago

We both use the site alot and must admit £5 each profile is nothing!!.Check what other sites with cams and chat charge, alot more than that.You get everything on here such us cam,chat,fantastic profile pics,you can pm people,see where new meets are going on parties,ect ect ect and the new chat is fantastic and all for as little as £5 a month???.Great site good value cant complain. Keep up the good work guys.

By *endyJeffWalesCouple
over a year ago

MerthyrTydfil

For us its not the cost that is an issue, its the fact that we would have to manage two profiles instead of the one.

By *adchickCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

"For us its not the cost that is an issue, its the fact that we would have to manage two profiles instead of the one."

There is nothing on the site that says you both have to log in at the same time.

Wouldn't it be easier for you both to look and read and only one type?

At the end of the day, it is YOUR choice to both be on, at the same time, seperately?

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

"For us its not the cost that is an issue, its the fact that we would have to manage two profiles instead of the one."

just hide one profile then lol

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

For my own opinion only ....I think the site is being way too generous by letting people have double the amount of cams for the same price just because they like to both chat.

Post new Message to Thread