Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Body type filter

Jump to newest

By *laze400 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Coventry

When we create our profiles, we but in a body type.

Would it be possible to filter on this?

I like curvy bbw's and it would be helpful to narrow down my searches on this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oodiesCoupleCouple
4 weeks ago

Leicestershire

We would also like to be able to filter regarding body size, with prefer people that match our body profile.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Central

This x 1,000,000

We've entered our details, including body types and expect and need to search and filter by these criteria.

These are core aspects of personal preferences. Totally essential to have

By *henakedfarmerMan
3 weeks ago

near you

Asked and suggested this countless times as have others. It's the number 1 thing that fab seem to deliberately not do. Hence why it makes it appear that the whole site really is ran by larger women for larger women and making it difficult for people to select / search based on body shape which like it or not is right up there as one of the main preferences people have .. ??? ... Think thin slim curvy ample fabulous ? What do even half those mean ??

By *iss_Juicy79Woman
3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Would t stop people from lying though had many men contact me saying they are athletic when in reality they are curvy or large.

Not sure why people need to lie

By *assageVirtuosoMan
3 weeks ago

SouthEast

"Would t stop people from lying though had many men contact me saying they are athletic when in reality they are curvy or large.

Not sure why people need to lie "

Look at their photos ( provided they are genuine ) . Don't listen to what they say.

I'm slim athletic . Not curvy, not large at all.

By *ucka39Man
3 weeks ago

Newcastle

If people expect body preference by their own profile

What about those whom are looking for someone who doesn't have similar body figure as there own

🙄🤔 Wouldn't that also complicate things

By *piritualBlackBWW1979Woman
3 weeks ago

Medway

"Asked and suggested this countless times as have others. It's the number 1 thing that fab seem to deliberately not do. Hence why it makes it appear that the whole site really is ran by larger women for larger women and making it difficult for people to select / search based on body shape which like it or not is right up there as one of the main preferences people have .. ??? ... Think thin slim curvy ample fabulous ? What do even half those mean ?? "
But people state on their profiles, what their body types are? Or does it annoy you to click on a profile and see a larger body. As your post seems to show contempt for bigger women?!!!! Nothing wrong in having a preference, but gosh, why sound mean about it?!

By *iss_Juicy79Woman
3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Would t stop people from lying though had many men contact me saying they are athletic when in reality they are curvy or large.

Look at their photos ( provided they are genuine ) . Don't listen to what they say.

I'm slim athletic . Not curvy, not large at all. "

I did and decided not to reply back as I don't like liars

Honesty goes a long way

By *oodiesCoupleCouple
3 weeks ago

Leicestershire

I'm slim athletic . Not curvy, not large at all. "

Some people are very good at photographing at the right angles!

Don’t get me wrong, I’m pleased that they’re showing off their best side/features but it can make it difficult to determine if they’re right for you or not!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Central

"If people expect body preference by their own profile

What about those whom are looking for someone who doesn't have similar body figure as there own

🙄🤔 Wouldn't that also complicate things "

There's a whole matrix of which types may fancy and want to find which other body types, including those who don't care and are open to any and all.

But it's silly, when we've got the data on the site, not to be able to an 'Advsnced Search' and include or exclude, the types that you want to filter for. Fab must surely be about the only site where people are looking for physical engagement with others, where there's no ability to search by physical characteristics.

By *assageVirtuosoMan
3 weeks ago

SouthEast

Don’t get me wrong, I’m pleased that they’re showing off their best side/features but it can make it difficult to determine if they’re right for you or not!

"

Creative angles are a thing but one can't make an elephant look like a gazelle .

By *enelope2UWoman
3 weeks ago

Fife

Creative angles are a thing but one can't make an elephant look like a gazelle ."

Some women most certainly can as can some men with upshot angles.. yet they can hold it with a thumb and forfinger

By *essTTWoman
3 weeks ago

Birmingham

People lie and people use old picures though same with height

Best of just speaking to people who's pics you like and if you get to that stage ask if they have recent pictures

By (user no longer on site)
2 weeks ago

Is there actually anyone on this site who isn't fat, though?

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

2 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Is there actually anyone on this site who isn't fat, though?"

Yes. Plenty.

To answer the OP's question.

Filters are a useful start point. But as all info is user defined, from age, height, sexuality, smoking...and yes...body type....a search is only going to be useful if accurate data is input in the first place.

What 'average' or 'curvy' means to one person will differ to the next. Your results would be skewed based on the opinions of others, not your own definitions.

It's why photos are really useful.

By *ornucopiaMan
2 weeks ago

Bexley

Yes. Thank you for asking and providing a handy cue to take advantage of the thread for some self publicity!

By *essTTWoman
2 weeks ago

Birmingham

Literally thousands of people

By *ophieslutTV/TS
2 weeks ago

Central

Irrespective of whether people would describe via the body type options with accuracy that's good and meaningful - who would like the suggestion implemented in Fab?

This is the feedback that the owners will take into account

Post new Message to Thread