Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Who's looked at me...

Jump to newest

By *rban Legend OP   Man
5 weeks ago

North East

OK so I have bought a site membership for the first time in ages and when I go to see who's looked at you I can see TV's and MM couples.

Whilst I am not bothered that they look, why does Fab deem it fit to show me these even though I have them blocked from contacting me as it is not what I am interested in.

Seems like the who's viewed me should reflect what I am looking for as I have no interest

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uliette500Woman
5 weeks ago

Hull

"OK so I have bought a site membership for the first time in ages and when I go to see who's looked at you I can see TV's and MM couples.

Whilst I am not bothered that they look, why does Fab deem it fit to show me these even though I have them blocked from contacting me as it is not what I am interested in.

Seems like the who's viewed me should reflect what I am looking for as I have no interest"

Because it is "Who's looked at me" not whose looked at me who I might possibly be interested in.

By *hegentlemanbullMan
5 weeks ago

Southam

"OK so I have bought a site membership for the first time in ages and when I go to see who's looked at you I can see TV's and MM couples.

Seems like the who's viewed me should reflect what I am looking for as I have no interest

Because it is "Who's looked at me" not whose looked at me who I might possibly be interested in."

There's your answer, OP.

By *ink vixenCouple
5 weeks ago

Medway

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much!

By *rban Legend OP   Man
5 weeks ago

North East

I get that it is who's looked at me, but as paying member and that facility being made available to me why do I want o see people who have looked at me who I have no interest in.

it's yet more crap to wade through, makes it easier not knowing

By *uliette500Woman
5 weeks ago

Hull

Then don't look if you don't want to know.

By *ingerella About TownWoman
5 weeks ago

Central London

A lot of people have filters which prevent demographics they do want to meet (often single guys) contacting them. Because they wish to initiate contact.

So filters and actually looking for don't always match.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I shouldn't worry about it too much.

By *ucka39Man
4 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I get that it is who's looked at me, but as paying member and that facility being made available to me why do I want o see people who have looked at me who I have no interest in.

it's yet more crap to wade through, makes it easier not knowing"

Take it with a pinch of salt, but with those words it's exactly what most women feel/think. It's harmless and well expected given the type of site this is. Doesn't bother me as a straight male

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

4 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

There not many TV or MM profiles on site in comparison to any other demographic. They crop up on mine every now and then, but as I have message filters in place a look is all that will ever happen.

A view means nothing. Especially given that most single women and couples are likely browsing in stealth mode, so you'll never know when they look.

The only thing that signifies any interest is a message or a wink. Nobody knows if they'll be interested in you til they look, so don't read anything into the fact that someone has.

By *asterMeliodasMan
4 weeks ago

Near Keith

On the mobile version there's a button you can press to show who's looked at you that also matches your "looking for" preferences.

By *lowupdollTV/TS
4 weeks ago

S. Herts

"I get that it is who's looked at me, but as paying member and that facility being made available to me why do I want o see people who have looked at me who I have no interest in.

it's yet more crap to wade through, makes it easier not knowing"

Calling people crap to wade through. Classy.

By *ebaucherous_duoCouple
4 weeks ago

Bristol/ Daventry

Seems like the who's viewed me should reflect what I am looking for as I have no interest"

Most people view in Ninja mode, especially women, because we don’t want to be bombarded with wierd/aggressive messages just because we looked at a profile. So, the list isn’t reflective of the full picture. Typically those who are interested message/wink (if that’s their thing).

By *rban Legend OP   Man
4 weeks ago

North East

I just wasn't aware until I paid.

Was clearly oblivious to all this going on even though I have been on and off here for quite a few years.

Like some posters have said, I will just forget that feature is there, much easier

By *rban Legend OP   Man
4 weeks ago

North East

it's yet more crap to wade through, makes it easier not knowing

Calling people crap to wade through. Classy. "

I was referring to the feature, you made the assumption I meant the people not me.

Post new Message to Thread