Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Inappropriate behaviour at VA Milf Club

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone else experience inappropriate behaviour from The Wanking Dead at VA Milf Club recently? Yesterday was hellish!

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

Would you wish to elaborate? (without naming and shaming of course) I was very close to going yesterday as a single female but since it’s a long drive for me left it for another time.. but it is alarming that there were bad experiences!

Reply privately

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"Anyone else experience inappropriate behaviour from The Wanking Dead at VA Milf Club recently? Yesterday was hellish!"
Did you report it to the club ?

Reply privately

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Anyone else experience inappropriate behaviour from The Wanking Dead at VA Milf Club recently? Yesterday was hellish!"

New type of wanking dead now called the "whisperers" and they're evil buggers !

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

even though its an adult club and milf venue unfortunately males think they have the right to wank near you regardless of wether you wanted them to or not .

pretty disgusting if you ask me ..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Did you report it to the club ? "

Yes

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yesterday, a single guy was well within the couples' only area. We were having sex at the time and I told him to leave. The same guy was pestering our friend, and she reported him. I also reported his behaviour to the staff on reception.

The same man was pestering my partner at the previous Milf Club, by standing really close to her outside the changing area and grabbing her hand and placing it on his erection. She didn't want to make a fuss at the time, but I reported it to staff yesterday.

There were two more instances of single men standing just within the curtain of the Couples' Area, again I alerted staff and they told them to leave the area. On both occasions it was the same guys.

Must say normally VA is fine but yesterday we left early.

I've emailed VA today and hope we get a response as to what they intend to do to prevent this shirt of behaviour happening again.

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Someone on another thread has mentioned this too.

Last time I was there I was touched repeatedly without being asked first, I thought it was just a fluke that those self entitled misogynists were all in the building at the same time...apparently not.

Mind you the demographic there is older men not the younger ones on the forum who lament the possibility of meeting older women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"even though its an adult club and milf venue unfortunately males think they have the right to wank near you regardless of wether you wanted them to or not .

pretty disgusting if you ask me ..

"

Very true. I heard there were some instances of guys doing this in non play areas too

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Did the club kick these guys out? I certainly hope so!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Did the club kick these guys out? I certainly hope so! "

Not sure...

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Did the club kick these guys out? I certainly hope so!

Not sure..."

If they didn't then they need to start doing it. It's the only way to cut it out, zero tolerance policy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Disgusting. Unless you’ve invited them to touch you then it’s clear cut sexual assault. Hope they have been banned.

Reply privately

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

I was brought up to be a gentleman and treat all others with respect it sounds like these guys missed those classes

Reply privately

By *cjmdrCouple
over a year ago

kettering

We attended last months, never again. I think the problem is the ratio of men to women/couples, plus all the men can pretend to be at work!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me and my wife have only been to VA once and the reason is we were playing with each other when a single guy jump of a female his was playing with came over to us and tried to enter my Mrs. 2 real bad factors 1 he never asked 2nd he didn’t even bother changing his condom. When he was pushed away by us he then went to a 3rd and started playing with her with the same condom on that he had just been fucking the 1st women. His behaviour was reported but nothing seemed to be done as he was still there a couple of hrs later still doing the same.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Disgusting. Unless you’ve invited them to touch you then it’s clear cut sexual assault. Hope they have been banned."

If it's such a problem the club should ensure that all men entering the club are told the rules, especially re: sexual assault.

Reply privately

By *onyfMan
over a year ago

bedford

This all sounds a shame as I was thinking of attending the milf club day as it was beginning to sound fun by the comments in here

But now have my doubts as to the best way to attack it

It may be the look and don’t touch unless you are touched first

Advise please

Reply privately

By *onyfMan
over a year ago

bedford

I also think the club must make some hard rules but it maybe ackward as the s males must bring in a far bit of money in for them

Reply privately

over a year ago

Still no reply to my email from VA...

Reply privately

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

"Disgusting. Unless you’ve invited them to touch you then it’s clear cut sexual assault. Hope they have been banned.

If it's such a problem the club should ensure that all men entering the club are told the rules, especially re: sexual assault. "

Reply privately

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

I am booked in for the next one I just hope that those few haven’t ruined it for everyone what a shame

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is one of the reasons I do well in the clubs lately. The single females I accompany like me to be their wingman to try stop this happening.

I tell them and suggest they follow the club rules and etiquette and that perhaps they might want to go to the bar area to cool down or get thrown out .. The walking dead towel zombies spoil it for us genuine respectful single males but you will always get them.

Reply privately

By *queeze1Couple
over a year ago

close to Faringdon

Firstly we not condone any selfish or thoughtless behaviour of any single man.

However milf events are going to attract a large number of men some of whom will not know how to behave.

Our tactic in these situations is always the same and 99pc of the time works.

We make clear verbally that their behaviour is unacceptable and please leave the area immediately. We also explain that asking a couple before touching is an absolute must- and most single guys apologise. We try and educate as well as keep our boundaries.

Our advice- be clear- verbally warn - and it usually works. Remember these men are thinking with their cocks. They need returning to their ?? brains. Love, us xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve been many times to the event and I think it depends on the crowd.

I’ve prevously seen fully dressed guys in the play areas watching and attempting to touch.

Then others times no issues at all

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Firstly we not condone any selfish or thoughtless behaviour of any single man.

However milf events are going to attract a large number of men some of whom will not know how to behave.

We make clear verbally that their behaviour is unacceptable and please leave the area immediately. We also explain that asking a couple before touching is an absolute must- and most single guys apologise. We try and educate as well as keep our boundaries.

Our advice- be clear- verbally warn - and it usually works. Remember these men are thinking with their cocks. They need returning to their ?? brains. Love, us xxx"

Victim shaming at its finest.

The men that behave like that will look sheepish, apologise...and try it on over and over again. They don't care that their behaviour borders on criminal, all they want is their kicks and excusing them because they have an erect penis is horrifying.

Everybody knows they are not to touch or encroach, they do it because they will get away with it more often than they don't.

One older man last time I was there was eventually shouted at to stop his awful, creepy approaches and carried on. Staff are told but until there is a zero tolerance policy, it goes on an on and on...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I also think the club must make some hard rules but it maybe ackward as the s males must bring in a far bit of money in for them "

That's why most clubs probably won't read the men the riot act. They bring in the cash. They want a fuck and a grope. They paid their £50.....

Reply privately

By *anejohnkent6263Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

Reply privately

over a year ago

Our advice- be clear- verbally warn - and it usually works. Remember these men are thinking with their cocks. They need returning to their ?? brains. Love, us xxx

The men that behave like that will look sheepish, apologise...and try it on over and over again. They don't care that their behaviour borders on criminal, all they want is their kicks and excusing them because they have an erect penis is horrifying.

Everybody knows they are not to touch or encroach, they do it because they will get away with it more often than they don't.

One older man last time I was there was eventually shouted at to stop his awful, creepy approaches and carried on. Staff are told but until there is a zero tolerance policy, it goes on an on and on..."

How is it victim shaming? If the club won't tell the men the rules, who will? Many (most?!) newbies to clubs assume it's a free for all orgy. Swingers fuck anyone.

If the club condone groping then I'd go elsewhere. If they don't kick people out then they are part of the problem.

Reply privately

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

If a club doesn't have staff circulating/policing then we wouldn't return. VA doesn't have private rooms either this would be another issue for us

Reply privately

By *rsTrellisWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

I spoke to VA once before about a problem and they were really great about it. Above and beyond what they needed to do.

I verbally reported something to them yesterday and again they were good about it but one man was very harassing. I’m going to chat to the club about it again. I’m confident they’ll deal with it but yesterday wasn’t much fun.

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

One older man last time I was there was eventually shouted at to stop his awful, creepy approaches and carried on. Staff are told but until there is a zero tolerance policy, it goes on an on and on...

How is it victim shaming? If the club won't tell the men the rules, who will? Many (most?!) newbies to clubs assume it's a free for all orgy. Swingers fuck anyone.

If the club condone groping then I'd go elsewhere. If they don't kick people out then they are part of the problem. "

They were excusing mens behaviour by suggesting they cannot think because their cock is working. The men hold full responsibility for what they do, others don’t need to excuse them or feel sympathy for them.

Reply privately

By *aughtycouple4549Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

My partner and I went to the VA for the 1st time on both the friday (single men alloed) and the saturday for the halloween party and were really impressed by the club....albeit there were only a few single males in the friday who were respectful.

Have been to xtasia before where the single males hunt in packs and has put us off going there to be honest. Last time there we were in a private room and kept being interrupted by banging on the door. Also heard the men chatting outside the room about the fact the club was cheaper than paying for a prostitute, which made my partner feel cheap and not wishing to return. It seems a lit of single males in clubs think that just because a female is there that she will fuck anything!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 29/11/18 15:24:40]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birmingham

To avoid any confusion, at VA the single males were respectful although there were only a few there that night.

Reply privately

By *aptain SmithMan
over a year ago

Sandy

There are brainless, self-centred tosspots in all areas of life, sadly its true of the swinging lifestyle too.

The best reaction to anyone behaving in an inappropriate manner is to tell them to fuck off, tell them why, and above all to tell them LOUDLY. Never mind having a quiet word with the staff; the other guys there, who /are/ behaving properly, will ensure they comply forthwith.

If not, well, black eyes are superb educators.

Reply privately

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Still no reply to my email from VA..."
Not good enough..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Grab, twist and pull ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Grab, twist and pull ...

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jaydees here we come ..

They would not allow it there

Reply privately

By *rsTrellisWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

[Removed by poster at 29/11/18 15:43:33]

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Jaydees here we come ..

They would not allow it there "

Don’t kid yourself, it happens everywhere, not just in clubs. Women and girls are subjected to creepy behaviour from men absolutely everywhere.

Reply privately

By *reeneyedminxWoman
over a year ago

near you

I used to attend VA Milf regularly but after a bad experience I was put off and haven’t been back. Some people are lovely but some just don’t seem to understand the etiquette and rules!

I always tell single guys, go to a club with an open mind, never expect sex! Xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I too wouldn't rush back to Milf Club. I went twice last year and found it to be Wanking Pensioners Central, one guy even racing around wanking furiously with the condom hanging off the end of his semi

Of all the events I have been to at various clubs around the country, I found the men to be extremely pushy, little art of conversation other than "you playing?", and very poor manners.

I have found the daytime events at jaydees and eurekas to be much more social and a nicer group of fellas.

Reply privately

By *rsTrellisWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

I’ve loved Milf and made some great friends there. I’m hoping they can iron this out.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If the club condone groping then I'd go elsewhere. If they don't kick people out then they are part of the problem.

They were excusing mens behaviour by suggesting they cannot think because their cock is working. The men hold full responsibility for what they do, others don’t need to excuse them or feel sympathy for them."

I read it differently then- I didn't think they were excusing men at all. They also said that some of the men wouldn't know how to behave. If no-one tells them they will never learn.

Reply privately

By *eorge JetsonMan
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

All clubs have their share of wanking dead but from chatting with people who visit clubs up and down the country this is fast becoming a regular thing where they are approaching too close, touching without consent or making an attempt to BE touched without being invited to play.

It's off-putting at the best of times with jangling keys getting rhythmically faster and louder without the new breed of zombie males trying to get physical contact without asking.

Reply privately

By *portyndNaughtyMan
over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

Sadly this is a common occurence in clubs. I went to Xtasia few months ago and when in the "social" area, talking to a couple I have met in the past, a guy approached the sofa where we were, got his genitals out and started to wank staring at the female I was shocked. Pointless to say we left the club. On my experience the reason these men behave like that, is eventually they succeed!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have to say for all that I like VA as a club, of all the clubs I have been to, the single worst behaviour I have ever witnessed was at VA (female half of a couple on a couples night) and despite her disrupting almost everyone's night the club were incredibly slow to act and completely unaplogetic.

Reply privately

By *ave042Man
over a year ago

thetford

i made my first visit to the club about 3 months ago as a single male not sure what to expect,the amount of single blokes was more than expected as soon as there was a sniff they were like vultures swooping in on there pray.sorry this is not the kind of behavior for me.have not returned since.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly why we just go to couples only nights, or to clubs that keep a grip on single males.

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"i made my first visit to the club about 3 months ago as a single male not sure what to expect,the amount of single blokes was more than expected as soon as there was a sniff they were like vultures swooping in on there pray.sorry this is not the kind of behavior for me.have not returned since."

Why would the behaviour of other men put you off? If you take responsibility for you, I bet you’ll have a great time.

Reply privately

By *OXO2018Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

The only thing we found inappropriate was the couple having sex in the locker area, we was under the impression that play was meant to stay in the play room. Also the grabbyness of the men as well, and not asking/or being asked to join in.

Other then that we had a lovely time and meet some lovely people Lou.

Reply privately

By *utie91Woman
over a year ago

Hitchin

"I too wouldn't rush back to Milf Club. I went twice last year and found it to be Wanking Pensioners Central, one guy even racing around wanking furiously with the condom hanging off the end of his semi

Of all the events I have been to at various clubs around the country, I found the men to be extremely pushy, little art of conversation other than "you playing?", and very poor manners.

I have found the daytime events at jaydees and eurekas to be much more social and a nicer group of fellas."

Spot on. Milf club is definitely wanking pensioners central... think that should be it’s new name.

I know that on a few occasions younger guys (who are regular members at other clubs) have been refused entry onto the milf club list in favour of the 65+ range. It puts a lot of women off going.

One time I went I think there were 20 single pensioners and 2 20-somethings and a few couples. Most the couples just hid in the couples area and it shouldnt be like that.

I occasionally go with my partner and we use the couples room only... we only go as it’s the only place open during a weekday.

Also.... the sex in the hot tub needs to stop. It’s minging. Any time a couple even has a kiss all the wanking dead jump in and try to get in on the action. They never ask in the hot tub.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I too wouldn't rush back to Milf Club. I went twice last year and found it to be Wanking Pensioners Central, one guy even racing around wanking furiously with the condom hanging off the end of his semi

I have found the daytime events at jaydees and eurekas to be much more social and a nicer group of fellas.

Spot on. Milf club is definitely wanking pensioners central... think that should be it’s new name.

I know that on a few occasions younger guys (who are regular members at other clubs) have been refused entry onto the milf club list in favour of the 65+ range. It puts a lot of women off going.

One time I went I think there were 20 single pensioners and 2 20-somethings and a few couples. Most the couples just hid in the couples area and it shouldnt be like that.

I occasionally go with my partner and we use the couples room only... we only go as it’s the only place open during a weekday.

Also.... the sex in the hot tub needs to stop. It’s minging. Any time a couple even has a kiss all the wanking dead jump in and try to get in on the action. They never ask in the hot tub. "

This sounds like a great place

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've gone to mixed swinging with the ex Mrs and had to tell fellas if you do that again I'll smash your teeth in , they run around desperate not to miss anything or cop a,cheeky feel being close,as poss

It's not worth the,aggro so Ive only ever done couples stuff and never had a problem .

So choice is yours

Reply privately

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Every complaint email the club has received about the events at milf club should have received a reply either by email or some have been called personally by the owner.

All men that attend milf club have and will be asked to resign the rules and some men that were at this particular event have been banned from the club permanently.

The club do not select men for milf club based on age atall. They try to be fair to all men that apply but those that are known to the club do receive priority, obviously this cannot be the case all the time and some do slip through.

Friday nights are limited to ten men and that is not exceeded but mild club is... milf club so the ratio is relaxed for that for obvious reasons.

If you do have an issue at the club then please report it straight away so the club can deal with the people involved straight away. If you email after it is much harder to deal with those men at a later date.

I hope this answers some of the questions in the thread and was passed to me directly by the club to be passed on.

We do not work for them so cannot answer questions directly simply passing a message.

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Every complaint email the club has received about the events at milf club should have received a reply either by email or some have been called personally by the owner.

All men that attend milf club have and will be asked to resign the rules and some men that were at this particular event have been banned from the club permanently.

The club do not select men for milf club based on age atall. They try to be fair to all men that apply but those that are known to the club do receive priority, obviously this cannot be the case all the time and some do slip through.

Friday nights are limited to ten men and that is not exceeded but mild club is... milf club so the ratio is relaxed for that for obvious reasons.

If you do have an issue at the club then please report it straight away so the club can deal with the people involved straight away. If you email after it is much harder to deal with those men at a later date.

I hope this answers some of the questions in the thread and was passed to me directly by the club to be passed on.

We do not work for them so cannot answer questions directly simply passing a message.

"

Thanks guys. Could you ask them why they never reply to emails about any subject? Thanks.

Reply privately

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Every complaint email the club has received about the events at milf club should have received a reply either by email or some have been called personally by the owner.

Thanks guys. Could you ask them why they never reply to emails about any subject? Thanks. "

They have been battling some IT issues recently and there's been some staff changes. Are you awaiting a reply about this event too?

Reply privately

By *imandher84Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

In our local club around a couple of years ago we were playing with 2 single guys whilst the others where asked to stand back which all did without an issue, then an older gent came running in and started grabbing.

Every one of the guys we had asked to stand back gave him a telling off en masse and he backed right off.. Anyway fast forward to the end of play and he came over too apologise and we told him it was ok just ask first, anyway it turns out abother guy had told him to do it as a way into play as it was his first time in a club and he had asked around what the etiquette was

Someone had obviously set him up for a fall, so my point is why oh why don't single guys get reminded how to act to protect themselves and others? A lot of people do not frequent fab and really don't know the dos and don'ts and just presume it's a free for all.. Although overall we have had more issues with packs of single females not asking to be fair

Reply privately

By *rsTrellisWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

Thanks guys. Could you ask them why they never reply to emails about any subject? Thanks.

They have been battling some IT issues recently and there's been some staff changes. Are you awaiting a reply about this event too?"

I’ve not had a reply to my email about Wednesday yet but I only sent it yesterday evening so they might not have managed to reply yet.

Very well done to VA for banning the worst guys. That’s very reassuring and supportive.

In my email to the club I made these suggestions:

1) A "VIP Guys" list of men who are consistently respectful and popular at Milf. Perhaps they could be given more flexibility to book last minute to ensure there's a good number of the really nice men.

2) Some of the beds in communal areas should be designated "invitation only".

3) The rules need to be revised and restated to single men every time they attend.

- Don't touch women intimately without clear consent. Never touch a woman intimately as a way of finding out whether it's okay to touch her.

- If a woman chats and laughs and smiles, it doesn't necessarily mean she wants to have sex. If she's avoiding eye contact, leaning away from you and shutting down the conversation, she's not interested.

- Please don't invade women's personal space by sitting so close that you're touching them. If she moves away from you, please don't move closer again. Don't manoeuvre women into the corners in the hot tub or up against the arm of the sofas.

- Don't follow women from room to room.

- Wanking very near to someone else is inappropriate without their consent. It's ok to watch and wank, but not within someone's personal space without their consent.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe we all have to realize there are people who just don't get it or understand. A quiet word from the club manager should help and if not they will be banned but you need to tell them at the time as once they leave the club will find it hard to identify the individual.

Reply privately

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

They have been battling some IT issues recently and there's been some staff changes. Are you awaiting a reply about this event too?

I’ve not had a reply to my email about Wednesday yet but I only sent it yesterday evening so they might not have managed to reply yet.

Very well done to VA for banning the worst guys. That’s very reassuring and supportive.

1) A "VIP Guys" list of men who are consistently respectful and popular at Milf. Perhaps they could be given more flexibility to book last minute to ensure there's a good number of the really nice men.

3) The rules need to be revised and restated to single men every time they attend.

- Don't touch women intimately without clear consent. Never touch a woman intimately as a way of finding out whether it's okay to touch her.

- If a woman chats and laughs and smiles, it doesn't necessarily mean she wants to have sex. If she's avoiding eye contact, leaning away from you and shutting down the conversation, she's not interested.

- Please don't invade women's personal space by sitting so close that you're touching them. If she moves away from you, please don't move closer again. Don't manoeuvre women into the corners in the hot tub or up against the arm of the sofas.

- Wanking very near to someone else is inappropriate without their consent. It's ok to watch and wank, but not within someone's personal space without their consent."

Sent you a pm xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jaydees here we come ..

Don’t kid yourself, it happens everywhere, not just in clubs. Women and girls are subjected to creepy behaviour from men absolutely everywhere."

I'm not kidding myself ...

The owners at jaydees wouldn't allow it lol...

Reply privately

By *rsTrellisWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Jaydees here we come ..

Don’t kid yourself, it happens everywhere, not just in clubs. Women and girls are subjected to creepy behaviour from men absolutely everywhere.

The owners at jaydees wouldn't allow it lol..."

The owners at Milf aren’t “allowing it”. They’ve banned people as soon as they knew.

It’s happened to me at Jaydees too. It happens everywhere. In good clubs like Jaydees and VA they try to prevent it and respond robustly to it.

Reply privately

By *OXO2018Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Jaydees here we come ..

Shame they only do daytime events on a Friday we know a few couples that would definitely go.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd like to just clarify that we do love VA Milf Club too. We've had some damn fine times there and met some lovely people. I didn't put this up to stir things up, we just experienced things lately which I believe the club have now sorted out - but I wanted to gauge the size of the problem(s), in the hope that VA will put steps in to prevent things like this happening in the future. Prevention is better than cure!

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

I’m often tempted by this as I like the concept of a bit of daytime play.

I wouldn’t want to bring my partner if it’s swamped by an older crowd of wanking condom clad single men.

Reply privately

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

Why can't these guys behave decently

Reply privately

By *sylockeWoman
over a year ago

East Anglia

"I'd like to just clarify that we do love VA Milf Club too. We've had some damn fine times there and met some lovely people. I didn't put this up to stir things up, we just experienced things lately which I believe the club have now sorted out - but I wanted to gauge the size of the problem(s), in the hope that VA will put steps in to prevent things like this happening in the future. Prevention is better than cure!"

Well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is this behaviour by singles guys prevalent on Friday nights?

We were thinking of going to the Xmas party on the 14th but perhaps we should reconsider?

Reply privately

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

"Jaydees here we come ..

Don’t kid yourself, it happens everywhere, not just in clubs. Women and girls are subjected to creepy behaviour from men absolutely everywhere."

The Tgirls suffer from it too

Reply privately

By *DandKCCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Jaydees here we come ..

The owners at jaydees wouldn't allow it lol...

Shame they only do daytime events on a Friday we know a few couples that would definitely go."

Jaydees hold all day Friday events and now open Sunday's. I can only speak from my own experience that any inapropiate behaviour reported to staff is dealt with quickly and quietly .all staff at any club will strive to look after everyone

Reply privately

over a year ago

Seems like the rules are subject to change at anytime regarding inappropriate behaviour at a lot of clubs and that some people who behave in a way that borders on serious sexual assault goes unquestioned and there is a climate in some clubs where regular attendance is seen as an excuse to turn a blind eye to inappropriate behaviour from both couples and singles. Some clubs do let males roam unquestioned and only act when there’s is a complaint rather than observing new people and nipping any bad behaviour in the bud before any incident can occur.

Excessive drinking can be a serious issue in clubs which can put people into a dangerous situation, of course a drink does get people into the mood but they need to not get out of control, this is where a club needs to have a duty of care and watch for those who are becoming too d*unk and monitor behaviour.

Reply privately

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

"Is this behaviour by singles guys prevalent on Friday nights?

We were thinking of going to the Xmas party on the 14th but perhaps we should reconsider?"

No. Friday nights, other than the Bi-Night on the 1st Friday of the month, only have a maximum of 10 single guys on the guest list and often not all of them turn up. Many of the attendees are regular visitors, know the rules and follow them. It's also much easier to supervise on both Friday and Saturday nights for anything that may be causing an issue.

Reply privately

By *DandKCCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Best advice is to pre mix your drinks in a large plastic bottle that way your not having half a glass and a dash of soft stuff

Reply privately

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

"Best advice is to pre mix your drinks in a large plastic bottle that way your not having half a glass and a dash of soft stuff "

Unfortunately as The Vanilla Alternative is a licensed premises, guests are not permitted to bring their own drinks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Best advice is to pre mix your drinks in a large plastic bottle that way your not having half a glass and a dash of soft stuff "

But hard to do such a thing when you’re at a club with a licensed bar such as the VA.

Most clubs have a served bar where excessive d*unk people should noticed by members of staff.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yesterday, a single guy was well within the couples' only area. We were having sex at the time and I told him to leave. The same guy was pestering our friend, and she reported him. I also reported his behaviour to the staff on reception.

The same man was pestering my partner at the previous Milf Club, by standing really close to her outside the changing area and grabbing her hand and placing it on his erection. She didn't want to make a fuss at the time, but I reported it to staff yesterday.

There were two more instances of single men standing just within the curtain of the Couples' Area, again I alerted staff and they told them to leave the area. On both occasions it was the same guys.

I've emailed VA today and hope we get a response as to what they intend to do to prevent this shirt of behaviour happening again."

I think they should exclude single men from clubs, it's the only way to preserve swinging for couples and single women

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why can't these guys behave decently"

They are desperate..and desperate men do desperate things and some wally saying don't do this or that doesn't bother them ..if it was a strict policy you get chucked out they soon would get the message

Reply privately

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

"I think they should exclude single men from clubs, it's the only way to preserve swinging for couples and single women "

And what about those of us who enjoy playing with single guys as well ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think they should exclude single men from clubs, it's the only way to preserve swinging for couples and single women

And what about those of us who enjoy playing with single guys as well ??"

Well its a small sacrifice to stop the whingers surely

Reply privately

over a year ago

"In our local club around a couple of years ago we were playing with 2 single guys whilst the others where asked to stand back which all did without an issue, then an older gent came running in and started grabbing.

Every one of the guys we had asked to stand back gave him a telling off en masse and he backed right off.. Anyway fast forward to the end of play and he came over too apologise and we told him it was ok just ask first, anyway it turns out abother guy had told him to do it as a way into play as it was his first time in a club and he had asked around what the etiquette was

Someone had obviously set him up for a fall, so my point is why oh why don't single guys get reminded how to act to protect themselves and others? A lot of people do not frequent fab and really don't know the dos and don'ts and just presume it's a free for all.. Although overall we have had more issues with packs of single females not asking to be fair "

Exactly!! If no-one tells them the rules how will they know? It's a widespread myth that swingers clubs are just orgies and everyone just piles on.

Assuming newbies know any rules is ridiculously naïve.

Reply privately

By *hubnwife_36dd_ukCouple
over a year ago

chester

"Every complaint.........to be passed on.

They have been battling some IT issues recently and there's been some staff changes. Are you awaiting a reply about this event too?"

On a lighter note Phoenix your pics are lovely. Have fabbed some for you.

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Not that event, no but the email issues have been going on for well over a month now.

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Jaydees here we come ..

They may not ‘allow’ it but it happens everywhere. Everywhere.

No club allows it.

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

"….. Although overall we have had more issues with packs of single females not asking to be fair "

that's a problem i'd quite like! But seriously I last went to VA Milf club in October and it was getting quite bad then. I can't stand when these guys get far too close to a couple - apart from being incredible impolite the get in the way of my view.

I would be happily watching (without any protest from the couple or the need for me to touch my dick) from at least a metre away then they come rushing in the gap between the couple and me! situation ruined for the couple (and me!)

Now I probably won't go back if this has got worse, what's the point - and it's a long drive!

Reply privately

By *ogNMuseCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

Can you spray them with ice cold water?

Reply privately

By *portyndNaughtyMan
over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

"I think they should exclude single men from clubs, it's the only way to preserve swinging for couples and single women

And what about those of us who enjoy playing with single guys as well ??Well its a small sacrifice to stop the whingers surely "

Clubs will not survive without single men. Besides there are a lot of us who behave as expected.

Reply privately

By *andJCouple
over a year ago

fun town

Really wanted to try this event out.

In my mind I’m thinking it’s full of young guys looking for MILFs but I guess in reality only the single OAPs are not stuck at work during the day.

I’ll just bring a bag of Werthers Originals to keep them entertained

J

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Really wanted to try this event out.

In my mind I’m thinking it’s full of young guys looking for MILFs but I guess in reality only the single OAPs are not stuck at work during the day.

J "

There are very few younger men, in fact the first time I went I was shocked at the large group of men in the same age bracket as me.

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

And what about those of us who enjoy playing with single guys as well ??Well its a small sacrifice to stop the whingers surely "

No it isn’t, it’s a huge price, if there are no single men there’s no point in me going to a club

Reply privately

By *r_BigHeadMan
over a year ago

The Naughty Step (aka Northampton)

J "

I've been a few times and you do sometimes get an older demographic. But, there are usually a few guys around my age (not that I'm trying to say that I'm young)

Reply privately

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

"Can you spray them with ice cold water?

"

Or flick the cock with a wet towel really hard

Reply privately

By *imandher84Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"….. Although overall we have had more issues with packs of single females not asking to be fair

that's a problem i'd quite like! But seriously I last went to VA Milf club in October and it was getting quite bad then. I can't stand when these guys get far too close to a couple - apart from being incredible impolite the get in the way of my view.

I would be happily watching (without any protest from the couple or the need for me to touch my dick) from at least a metre away then they come rushing in the gap between the couple and me! situation ruined for the couple (and me!)

Now I probably won't go back if this has got worse, what's the point - and it's a long drive!"

I don't see it that way personally as with a guy or a couple we still need to fancy the woman who wants to rush the room and have a grab or in one case decide to start spanking a girl we know without asking. Anatomy shouldn't dictate manners

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

"….. Although overall we have had more issues with packs of single females not asking to be fair

Now I probably won't go back if this has got worse, what's the point - and it's a long drive!

I don't see it that way personally as with a guy or a couple we still need to fancy the woman who wants to rush the room and have a grab or in one case decide to start spanking a girl we know without asking. Anatomy shouldn't dictate manners

"

You are quite right of course, I was being humorous but if it were the other way round few men (single or otherwise) would complain.

Reply privately

over a year ago

- Wanking very near to someone else is inappropriate without their consent. It's ok to watch and wank, but not within someone's personal space without their consent."

With all due respect..... what you’re proposing is a Herculean task......

This would require the staff at this club to give every man that walks through the door a 10-20 minute speech..... or herd all the men in a room and go over the rules.....

You make very valid points, but

I’m not sure how your proposal would work....

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

J "

LOL,

there is nothing in the title or meaning of MILF that says the guys should be younger than the ladies.... and hopefully I don't quite qualify for Werthers Originals just yet......

Reply privately

By *rsTrellisWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

- Wanking very near to someone else is inappropriate without their consent. It's ok to watch and wank, but not within someone's personal space without their consent.

This would require the staff at this club to give every man that walks through the door a 10-20 minute speech..... or herd all the men in a room and go over the rules.....

I’m not sure how your proposal would work...."

Those five short rules took you 20 minutes to read? Gosh, you are a slow reader.

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Those five short rules took you 20 minutes to read? Gosh, you are a slow reader. "

...and utterly ridiculous to think men don’t know those things. We need to stop treating them as poor souls who can’t think for themselves and holding them responsible and accountable.

Those rules should be read and signed for by everyone, as others have said, I see plenty of women behaving badly too but the power dynamic is entirely different.

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

J LOL,

there is nothing in the title or meaning of MILF that says the guys should be younger than the ladies.... and hopefully I don't quite qualify for Werthers Originals just yet...... "

All over this forum men are using MILF/GILF and cougar to describe older women they want to meet to fulfill their fantasies,

Reply privately

By *agermeisterMan
over a year ago

Leeds

You are quite right of course, I was being humorous but if it were the other way round few men (single or otherwise) would complain. "

What if a woman started groping your female partner whilst playing with you, or pushed you off, or pinned her up against a wall, or said you had a small useless duck?

Reply privately

By *agermeisterMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Dick even.

Reply privately

By *esires of HertsCouple
over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

How many couples stay within the couples only area? ( a small minority or a significant amount)?... always under impression couples went for single guy action?

Reply privately

By *oisisbackCouple
over a year ago

exeter

Thing is if you look at the club in questions reviews they are all fabulous or great ..... Maybe if some of the people who have had problems there would make them public on the clubs listing then maybe they might be quicker to address the problems after all more people read a club listing than 1 thread that will be lost in the ether in a matter of days.

Personally if I were attending a club the first place I would look would be their feedback on here.

Reply privately

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Thing is if you look at the club in questions reviews they are all fabulous or great ..... Maybe if some of the people who have had problems there would make them public on the clubs listing then maybe they might be quicker to address the problems after all more people read a club listing than 1 thread that will be lost in the ether in a matter of days.

Personally if I were attending a club the first place I would look would be their feedback on here. "

However, a good club who are looking to market their club, hopefully will take this on board.

If you want visitors, you need to provide a environment where people want to comeback, safely.

Equally, if people reacted to that type behaviour in a way that didn’t feed zombies needs they would soon get bored of paying the entrance fee.

We love clubs, it is a midge bite of a holistic experience, equally, one we would prefer not to happen.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Those five short rules took you 20 minutes to read? Gosh, you are a slow reader. "

It’s nice to have a discussion sometimes.... try to rebuttal my comment with a constructive way for the club to implement your advice without commenting on my reading skills....

I think that would benefit you and your next club experience.....

Now with your plan... would the husbands of the couples that attend have to be talked to about the rules?

What tactic would be more advantageous to the club.... to stop each individual man that enters and go over the rules or wait until the doors are closed and gather them all in a room and give a presentation?

Your post sounds great in theory.... but execution will be hard to implement....

Reply privately

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Thing is if you look at the club in questions reviews they are all fabulous or great ..... Maybe if some of the people who have had problems there would make them public on the clubs listing then maybe they might be quicker to address the problems after all more people read a club listing than 1 thread that will be lost in the ether in a matter of days.

Personally if I were attending a club the first place I would look would be their feedback on here. "

To be fair to the club they have addressed the problems as soon as they could...

They have tried to contact every person that had an issue, an awful lot of those personally by phone.

The reason the reviews are so good is because the Vanilla Alternative is one of the best club's in the UK at this time. It was rated in the top three of the clubbers guide for nothing.

Reply privately

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

[Removed by poster at 30/11/18 19:01:18]

Reply privately

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Every complaint.........to be passed on.

On a lighter note Phoenix your pics are lovely. Have fabbed some for you."

Ahh thank you, that's very kind of you to say that

Xx

Reply privately

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

Those five short rules took you 20 minutes to read? Gosh, you are a slow reader.

It’s nice to have a discussion sometimes.... try to rebuttal my comment with a constructive way for the club to implement your advice without commenting on my reading skills....

Now with your plan... would the husbands of the couples that attend have to be talked to about the rules?

What tactic would be more advantageous to the club.... to stop each individual man that enters and go over the rules or wait until the doors are closed and gather them all in a room and give a presentation?

Your post sounds great in theory.... but execution will be hard to implement...."

MrsT is a regular club goer. She understands what is needed.

It wouldn't be that difficult to reiterate the rules to everyone (males, females, couples, tv's) on entry.

Reply privately

over a year ago

...and utterly ridiculous to think men don’t know those things. We need to stop treating them as poor souls who can’t think for themselves and holding them responsible and accountable.

Those rules should be read and signed for by everyone, as others have said, I see plenty of women behaving badly too but the power dynamic is entirely different.

"

I live and work by this saying “ I work with what I have , not with what I want “

These men are behaving this way because they don’t know how to behave or they simply have no regards for the rules....

Try to find a constructive way for the club to implement there rules which in turn make your next visit more enjoyable....

A business is only successful because of their customers.... try to be part of the solution

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your post sounds great in theory.... but execution will be hard to implement....

It wouldn't be that difficult to reiterate the rules to everyone (males, females, couples, tv's) on entry."

Thank you....

Reply privately

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

It wouldn't be that difficult to reiterate the rules to everyone (males, females, couples, tv's) on entry."

That is one of the things already been put in place since this issue at the VA as well as perminantly banning the men involved.

Reply privately

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan
over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

Sad to hear this about milf club. Haven't been in a while but when I did go with a partner we found the crowd bee respectful and we had a lot of fun in the play areas as well as the couples only zone. As at nearly all clubs I had to speak firmly at the outset to make sure it wasn't a scrum but no one misbehaved. I hope they manage to sort things out. I think a zero tolerance attitude to anyone stepping out of line is the only way and the club needs to evict anyone not playing by the rules.

Reply privately

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan
over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

Ps, "the wanking dead" literally brought tears to my eyes...

Reply privately

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

We were thinking of going to the Xmas party on the 14th but perhaps we should reconsider?"

The Xmas party is usually a fantastic event don't let one forum thread put you off. You will have a great time!

Reply privately

By *rsTrellisWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

I have every confidence that VA will sort this out. I have been going there as a lone woman for more than a year. It’s well run and safe. I met most of my closest male friends there.

A bit of a tweak is needed at Milf club, but VA has listened to feedback before and acted, and they’ve dealt with this problem in less than 24 hours.

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"I have every confidence that VA will sort this out. I have been going there as a lone woman for more than a year. It’s well run and safe. I met most of my closest male friends there.

A bit of a tweak is needed at Milf club, but VA has listened to feedback before and acted, and they’ve dealt with this problem in less than 24 hours. "

I won’t stop me going either

Reply privately

By *rsTrellisWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"I have every confidence that VA will sort this out. I have been going there as a lone woman for more than a year. It’s well run and safe. I met most of my closest male friends there.

A bit of a tweak is needed at Milf club, but VA has listened to feedback before and acted, and they’ve dealt with this problem in less than 24 hours.

I won’t stop me going either "

We can’t stop going. We’re chatting-on-the-bed buddies!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Better to get this issue resolved via the organisers of MILF club & VA itself, writing off either the event or VA because of this incident is pretty silly, on the matter of writing a club review, really no point unless you can handle the backlash and at best you will probably not feel comfortable going to the club again

Reply privately

over a year ago

J

There are very few younger men, in fact the first time I went I was shocked at the large group of men in the same age bracket as me."

Yes I was disappointed as I expected the men to be a lot younger but have to go to Cougars and Cubs for that!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’d just like to point out I’m not a pensioner!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jaydees here we come ..

It happens everywhere, including jd’s...

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

I won’t stop me going either

We can’t stop going. We’re chatting-on-the-bed buddies!"

(and those nice men, don’t forget the nice men...)

Reply privately

By *j48Man
over a year ago

Wigan

Fuck your desired behind closed doors

The club scene just screams "full of desperate men"

You're very brave for attending in the first place..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Anyone else experience inappropriate behaviour from The Wanking Dead at VA Milf Club recently? Yesterday was hellish!

Fuck your desired behind closed doors

The club scene just screams "full of desperate men"

You're very brave for attending in the first place.. "

Well that’s made me totally rethink my views on clubs....

Reply privately

By *hickennchipsWoman
over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

Don’t be put off all clubs, some are great!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Psst I was being sarcastic

??

Reply privately

By *OXO2018Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

On another note, does anyone know a lovely lady called Cara/Kara we can’t find her profile but would love to find her.

Reply privately

By *esires of HertsCouple
over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

"On another note, does anyone know a lovely lady called Cara/Kara we can’t find her profile but would love to find her."

Shes behind you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I also think the club must make some hard rules but it maybe ackward as the s males must bring in a far bit of money in for them "

Oh I see.....so the single guys have paid their money so they are entitled to get something for it.

I think you are confusing a swingers club with a brothel....do us ladies a favour and go find your local brothel instead.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Following a bad review within hours there will be half a dozen reviews insulting the person who left the bad review basically calling them a liar. I see it all the time with the club reviews here on fab. People are discouraged from speaking out otherwise your not really going to be able to go to the club again as the "regulars" will ignore you for daring to bad mouth their precious club. Even the owners are known to leave a review for themselves picking apart the negative review that was left. It's all a load of bull shit really.

The clubs are quite clicky places..and people are more interested in being part of the gang. After all you can't swing unless people will swing with you...

Reply privately

By *utie91Woman
over a year ago

Hitchin

J

There are very few younger men, in fact the first time I went I was shocked at the large group of men in the same age bracket as me.

Yes I was disappointed as I expected the men to be a lot younger but have to go to Cougars and Cubs for that! "

There are a couple of younger guys but yes the ratios are well out balanced by the pensioners. It’s a shame really. If more respectful younger guys could get their names in the list then It could be quite a nice event.

Reply privately

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

[Removed by poster at 30/11/18 23:01:07]

Reply privately

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

The so called younger men have to work.....so what ages that would be there are people who are retired taken the day off or are on the dole....oh sorry UC...the new name for it.....

Reply privately

By *utie91Woman
over a year ago

Hitchin

"The so called younger men have to work.....so what ages that would be there are people who are retired taken the day off or are on the dole....oh sorry UC...the new name for it....."

Not everybody has a 9-5 job you know. A large proportion of people work shifts personally I get more weekdays off than weekends.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The so called younger men have to work.....so what ages that would be there are people who are retired taken the day off or are on the dole....oh sorry UC...the new name for it.....

Not everybody has a 9-5 job you know. A large proportion of people work shifts personally I get more weekdays off than weekends. "

I have my own business & make sure that I finish at 3.00pm each to go to the Gym...everyone in there at that time is either self-employed, retired or erhm 'between jobs'.

Reply privately

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

"Don’t be put off all clubs, some are great! "

I have been to three clubs and each one has given me the newbie tour including advice on behaviour and swinger etiquette. Seen poor behaviour from a minority of single men and will report stupidity when necessary. Each club has been a wonderful experience with smashing people but I never expect guaranteed results and sometimes enjoy the occasion as a social only

Reply privately

over a year ago

J

Yes I was disappointed as I expected the men to be a lot younger but have to go to Cougars and Cubs for that!

There are a couple of younger guys but yes the ratios are well out balanced by the pensioners. It’s a shame really. If more respectful younger guys could get their names in the list then It could be quite a nice event."

Indeed it would!

Reply privately

over a year ago

We were thinking of going to the Xmas party on the 14th but perhaps we should reconsider?

The Xmas party is usually a fantastic event don't let one forum thread put you off. You will have a great time! "

Thank you

Reply privately

By *ighthotwifeCouple
over a year ago

isle of wight

When we went there were the usual gangs of guys but we found that an assertive "no" kept them at bay. When they found they weren't going to play they soon moved on.

Of course some guys hang around assuming they will get "their turn". But we make sure it's one at a time and one only.

More disconcerting was the lax attitude to condoms,and cleanliness. One guy left his used condom on the bed and walked away. We told him to clean up. We also saw discarded used condoms on the floor of the wet areas. Who would do such a thing?

Don't get us wrong,we liked the club but some attitudes need to change

Reply privately

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

On a brighter note, last night was great. Single guys were all very respectful and although not a huge crowd, everyone had a great time and good fun was had by all.

Reply privately

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

"When we went there were the usual gangs of guys but we found that an assertive "no" kept them at bay. When they found they weren't going to play they soon moved on.

Of course some guys hang around assuming they will get "their turn". But we make sure it's one at a time and one only.

More disconcerting was the lax attitude to condoms,and cleanliness. One guy left his used condom on the bed and walked away. We told him to clean up. We also saw discarded used condoms on the floor of the wet areas. Who would do such a thing?

Don't get us wrong,we liked the club but some attitudes need to change"

Reply privately

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"In our local club around a couple of years ago we were playing with 2 single guys whilst the others where asked to stand back which all did without an issue, then an older gent came running in and started grabbing.

Someone had obviously set him up for a fall, so my point is why oh why don't single guys get reminded how to act to protect themselves and others? A lot of people do not frequent fab and really don't know the dos and don'ts and just presume it's a free for all.. Although overall we have had more issues with packs of single females not asking to be fair

Exactly!! If no-one tells them the rules how will they know? It's a widespread myth that swingers clubs are just orgies and everyone just piles on.

Assuming newbies know any rules is ridiculously naïve. "

All newbies to Townhouse get a tour of the club & have the rules & etiquette explained to them, as well as the consequences for breaking them. So even newbies know how to behave! And those who make it clear they don’t know how to behave are dealt with & are not welcome back.

Reply privately

over a year ago

All newbies to Townhouse get a tour of the club & have the rules & etiquette explained to them, as well as the consequences for breaking them. So even newbies know how to behave! And those who make it clear they don’t know how to behave are dealt with & are not welcome back. "

Excellent. I wish you'd teach the other clubs.

I only ever hear good things about Townhouse. Never been (yet) but I'm a big fan.

Reply privately

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

All newbies to Townhouse get a tour of the club & have the rules & etiquette explained to them, as well as the consequences for breaking them. So even newbies know how to behave! And those who make it clear they don’t know how to behave are dealt with & are not welcome back. "

...and that is reflected in the behaviour at some of the events that have a higher ratio of men:women, like Milf Mon. Never seen or experienced any inappropriate behaviour at The Townhouse Milf Mon's, in fact going again on Mon.

Alot of clubs could learn from this approach, cos once you lose the confidence of your ladies and couples they will go elsewhere, leaving you with a frustrated cockfest

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is assault and the best return is assault in the form a fist

They don't understand verbal. They talk with their hands

Reply privately

By *asbeenCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Come to our Club,Come to our Club

Stop begging it make you sound more desperate than some of the single guys mentioned in this thread.

Reply privately

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"Come to our Club,Come to our Club

Stop begging it make you sound more desperate than some of the single guys mentioned in this thread."

Who is this aimed at?

Reply privately

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"Come to our Club,Come to our Club

Stop begging it make you sound more desperate than some of the single guys mentioned in this thread."

I’m certainly not looking to tempt people to come to Townhouse - Bedfordshire to Merseyside is a bit of a hike!

I’m merely pointing out that it is possible to manage events with high numbers of single guys and a load of club newbies by ensuring that newbies aren’t left to figure it out for themselves, and everyone understands the rules, the etiquette and the consequences for ignoring them.

A lot of the comments above suggest that newbies can be a liability, because they don’t know what they’re doing. If that’s the case, problem solved!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yesterday, a single guy was well within the couples' only area. We were having sex at the time and I told him to leave. The same guy was pestering our friend, and she reported him. I also reported his behaviour to the staff on reception.

I've emailed VA today and hope we get a response as to what they intend to do to prevent this shirt of behaviour happening again.I think they should exclude single men from clubs, it's the only way to preserve swinging for couples and single women "

But what about those like me who are only interested in meeting (attractive, preferably younger) single men?

Reply privately

By *humper9erMan
over a year ago

Rocklin

They were excusing mens behaviour by suggesting they cannot think because their cock is working. The men hold full responsibility for what they do, others don’t need to excuse them or feel sympathy for them.

I read it differently then- I didn't think they were excusing men at all. They also said that some of the men wouldn't know how to behave. If no-one tells them they will never learn. "

I put a real quick stop to one such character after he felt my ass for the 3rd time. I spun, took his hand and bent it in such a way as to make him grimmace in much pain and then marched him up to the check in desk. I reported it to the manager, while still holding the guy in the pain and and when the manager ask that the owner please come to the front, the guy whose hand I had in pain, spoke up and grimmiced, I'm right here. After I let him go I told him, owner or no owner, you touch me like that one more time, and I'll clean the floors with your ugly face! He just smiled as I walked back to watch my date take on 3 guys at 1 time!

Reply privately

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

I've emailed VA today and hope we get a response as to what they intend to do to prevent this shirt of behaviour happening again.I think they should exclude single men from clubs, it's the only way to preserve swinging for couples and single women

But what about those like me who are only interested in meeting (attractive, preferably younger) single men? "

Stick to the socials and using Fab

Reply privately

over a year ago

If a guy is reported for touching pestering harassing etc he should be banned for life from the club .

The club's shoukd do a club watch so the offender is blacklisted from All clubs .

That's how pubs deal with it .

Its supposed to be milf club for an enjoyable time for all ladies present in a safe environment.

Its not wagc (wank and grope club).

Reply privately

By *oisisbackCouple
over a year ago

exeter

"Following a bad review within hours there will be half a dozen reviews insulting the person who left the bad review basically calling them a liar. I see it all the time with the club reviews here on fab. People are discouraged from speaking out otherwise your not really going to be able to go to the club again as the "regulars" will ignore you for daring to bad mouth their precious club. Even the owners are known to leave a review for themselves picking apart the negative review that was left. It's all a load of bull shit really.

The clubs are quite clicky places..and people are more interested in being part of the gang. After all you can't swing unless people will swing with you... "

But that's the whole idea of a review to list not only the good but the bad as well because if some have had a problem there without the bad feedback the issue goes unaddressed and the people that are doing the touching/groping etc get away with it again and again.

I used to run socials in Exeter and always made it clear if someone had a bad experience I would rather they contact me either at the time or the next day so I could sort the problem out ASAP only ever had 1 person cause a problem and he was removed and banned from attending any other socials I ran again he turned up d*unk with someone who wasn't on the list and thought he could just walk in as he had attended 3 previous socials.

Reply privately

By *ungscotsman26Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Punch the old creepy bastards in the balls! Pretty sure that will deter them from inappropriate behaviour. No excuse for what I've read on this forum really shocking and off putting that this happens

Reply privately

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

There's a few things leaping out at me here. Do people not get that they need consent to be involved in sex, that comes from asking not grabbing.

The clubs shouldn't need to explain this, but clearly they must. Likewise they shouldn't have to police the club, but do need to deal promptly with complaints.

Those on the receiving end do need to speak out as it happens and raise the issue with the club, the perpetrators may be on a warning already and need removing from the membership list.

This is a three way deal, in most circumstances there won't be issues but the importance of any unwanted occurrences needs the victim (in want of a better word) to stand their ground and deal with it, or get help from the owners.

Reply privately

By *ornynorthantsMan
over a year ago

northampton

Not been for a while but always enjoyed going as a single male. Such a shame that some spoil it for others.

Jaydees have a daytime event every other Friday so could be worth trying as an alternative?

Reply privately

By *ral_isthenewblackMan
over a year ago

london

Now easy easy all. I get the impression some people are taking all this far too serious so we need to chill n relax.am sure we all have a life outside swinging so please let's relax and think. First of all va has been known for its good nature and mostly well behaved attendees. Va is a club I go to and like most clubs you would always get the bad eggs.and to be realistic we won't ever get a club with 100 percent compliant guest. Never.it is like life.you would always get good n bad people.even in yr families.you have the good n bad uncles. The crazy aunt.the bad brother or sister.but we cope n move on right?? Now I don't condone bad behaviours in clubs and i dont agree with touching without asking.its wrong n not right but am not stupid enough to think there won't be people that do it. The problem is we only think of men alone doing it and if a woman or a couple does it then it gets passed away as normal. I have had women slap my ass n make gestures that if a man does same then the whole blameless band wagon comes out to blame n castigate like you all so innocent n never broke a rule. I get people here jumping on the band wagon and blaming just for hearing one side.there are 2 sides to every story and trust me i have seem quite a few over serious couples who moan just about everything.I have seen couples n single ladies over react over a little gesture.it happened to me at va. A couple playing by the big bed around the jacuzzi. I stood by the bed watching.trust me I was just watching.not wanking as I have never asked in my life.i was not saying nothing.just watching which I was allowed to do. Remember there is a couples only room where they could have gone to if they didn't want a single guy to atleast watch. The lady freaked out and actually told me to fuck off n stop watching.i got angry and told her I am allowed to stand here n watch n wasn't breaking any rules and if she didn't want single guys to watch then there is a couples only room.i subsequently reported her curse to the management n they then left. It's typical among most couples as they sometimes think swinging n clubs were made for just them and they make the rules. But they don't.they have the same right to enjoy as single guys.most clubs have nights for couples only right. So if couples find it offensive and make a big brohahaha over a guy watching n maybe wanking then don't come on a night when single guys are allowed. I mean the way all this sounds seems like it's always perfect in a couples only night n no one breaks rules etc. That's not true. I am not making excuses and i always try to be polite but I would never shy away from my right or give in cos I come to a club as a single guy and so I should act like a cat n not speak up or out.thats not me.i say what I think even if it doesn't conform to the implied acceptable norms of swinging. I wonder who mskes the rules.Acceptability is what u make it to be as long as u follow the rules.i mean if you think its way way above the worse that could happen why not call tge police.i have never heard where the police was called. I wonder why.but hey there's would always be bad people.there would always be weird people.i mean we all swingers right. To some people on the outside we are all weird right. But to us we think we ok.so different rules for different people and i think sometimes couples think they are God's and everyone should bend to what they want. I don't and i dont get put down by two people cos they are a couple. The rule should be respected yes but we should not over do it and like a couple stated here it said be verbal and tell them to stop or they are reported. It's not easy to run a club where u cater for a mixture of people from everywere with different characters. So when one comes here and goes on typing bout sending a message to the club and they still not replied it in a way tries to undermine the club and a neutral reading this might judge the club on that n refuse to come there by messing up there bussiness.not nice as it is a bussiness. Speak to the club directly n in private n don't come in an open forum to start making the club look bad like all yr life is bout swinging.i guess u have a life outside swinging so speak to the club in private n move on. And to the others that read their complaint and come up with... ermm I was planning to go va but now I read this am thinking of not coming.. grow some balls and judge by yrself.just cos it's a couple or a woman don't mean u should sell yr soul. Don't judge based on another person's view all cos u trying to gain some brownie points n look all good. Again women n couples do touch single guys without asking but u don't hear people having such a big go. I have been to different clubs and respect what they do and all of them try to maintain the rules but they won't always get it right so we could do our part by taking charge too and being verbal n in a way understanding that people are different and might not be right in the head.report it privately to the management and suggest ways of combating these behaviours. It's easy to come on a public forum to try n taint a club. Try opening yrs and get it 100 percent right. Now am not condoning these mens behaviour before u say i am. I despise it and think its wrong to touch without asking but am truthfull n realistic. It would always happen.We are in a swingers club were things that wont happen outside happens.there are gangbangs and husbsnd n wife sleeping with strangers. To the outside world that would be an abormination but we do it and enjoy it. I think we could not get too excited bout one touching u without asking.my point is be verbal if u dint like it.tell the men to f off or speak to the club in private.the fact is the men pay sometimes 50 pounds and u the couple pay as little as 15 pounds for 2 people.its obvious these clubs need the men for the continuation and running of the club and the least the men could have is equal rights as the couple.my view but hey I never said I was perfect

Reply privately

By *agermeisterMan
over a year ago

Leeds

You were invading their space by standing beside the bed watching. Plus what makes you think that was OK?

Reply privately

By *ral_isthenewblackMan
over a year ago

london

"You were invading their space by standing beside the bed watching. Plus what makes you think that was OK? "
. I tell u what made me think it was ok. Cos the opinion that mattered was that of the club and guess what they said it was ok. Typical ehh. The perfect single guy u are. Am sure u would be thanked for yr support by asking to meet. It worked .well done

Reply privately

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"If a guy is reported for touching pestering harassing etc he should be banned for life from the club .

The club's shoukd do a club watch so the offender is blacklisted from All clubs .

Its supposed to be milf club for an enjoyable time for all ladies present in a safe environment.

"

Yeah if there are witnesses and it is proven otherwise that is open to abuse.

Reply privately

By *ral_isthenewblackMan
over a year ago

london

Also am.sure you know bout rules. There was no rule by the club that says I wasn't allowed to stand there and watch. So please tell me.what wrong was committed. Ohh I see. They are a couple and as such I should bow to what they want even if no rules were broken. And just so u know there were over 6 couples on the bed playing with people watching. Only the said couple complained even though they had a couples only room for just couples. So to u that wasn't enough. A couples only room wasn't enough but an open area where no rule was broken and the club says is ok should also bow to the couple. Wowwwe. My point exactly. The good blameless single guy.am sure u now getting loads of offers for a meet by loads of couples thanking u for the support. Well done

Reply privately

By *ral_isthenewblackMan
over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 03/12/18 12:40:02]

Reply privately

By *ral_isthenewblackMan
over a year ago

london

"If a guy is reported for touching pestering harassing etc he should be banned for life from the club .

Yeah if there are witnesses and it is proven otherwise that is open to abuse. "

... My point exactly. A realistic reasonable single guy that knows what he is talking about

Reply privately

over a year ago

Got to say, being honest, single men in clubs creep us out. Even those that behave, hang around on the edge, wandering from couple to couple, group to group, trying to join in the conversation in the hope of getting sex with someone.....anyone! If they even did that in a pub, they’d probably be told to fuck off, at best. I know some people like and want single men in clubs, each to their own, live and let live, etc, but behaviour like I’ve read about on this thread is not acceptable in any way, shape or form.

Reply privately

By *ral_isthenewblackMan
over a year ago

london

"Got to say, being honest, single men in clubs creep us out. Even those that behave, hang around on the edge, wandering from couple to couple, group to group, trying to join in the conversation in the hope of getting sex with someone.....anyone! If they even did that in a pub, they’d probably be told to fuck off, at best. I know some people like and want single men in clubs, each to their own, live and let live, etc, but behaviour like I’ve read about on this thread is not acceptable in any way, shape or form."
... fair enough and like u say everyone to there own but it's quite funny you compared a swinging club to a pub. That's the problem.we still can't differentiate the two. It's way two different avenues and it's mostly discreet. Am sure u can tell yr kids or parents or family you going to a pub right?? Ermm try telling them you going to a swingers club then you would realise they are 2 different venues. Hehe. But I get what u saying and that's the reason va had a couples only room were only couples could go n be private.theh decided to do it in the open where everyone is allowed to watch and i shouldn't have watched?? Ermmmmm

Reply privately

By *oul BrothaMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

This is a shame, disgusting behaviour. Was planning on going on the 12th but based on this thread, it’ll be empty.

Reply privately

By *ral_isthenewblackMan
over a year ago

london

"This is a shame, disgusting behaviour. Was planning on going on the 12th but based on this thread, it’ll be empty. "
... Hahahaha. I get the humour mate

Reply privately

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I also think the club must make some hard rules but it maybe ackward as the s males must bring in a far bit of money in for them

That's why most clubs probably won't read the men the riot act. They bring in the cash. They want a fuck and a grope. They paid their £50..... "

Reply privately

By *rsTrellisWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"This is a shame, disgusting behaviour. Was planning on going on the 12th but based on this thread, it’ll be empty. "

I’m hopefully going.

Reply privately

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Our advice- be clear- verbally warn - and it usually works. Remember these men are thinking with their cocks. They need returning to their ?? brains. Love, us xxx"

but when they join and shown around surely to be told the rules as they get there tour , every club we been to has. if so no excuse should be told to leave ,membership revoked

Reply privately

over a year ago

If been there on more then a few occasions. I'm always there with a female friend anyway. A lot of men in general are very handsy there with out asking which is a shame as it does make us good ones look bad. especially as we are told the rules and I think they should start being harsher on those who break them. Yes single men pay more but if they scare fems and couples off they won't make anything. Me and my lady friend went back a few weeks later on a couples only night and had a fantastic night

Reply privately

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

Agreed, but for most the hands ones would possibly do better if they were less hands to begin with... Its a turn off fellas and will alienate you in the process.

Reply privately

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

All newbies to Townhouse get a tour of the club & have the rules & etiquette explained to them, as well as the consequences for breaking them. So even newbies know how to behave! And those who make it clear they don’t know how to behave are dealt with & are not welcome back.

...and that is reflected in the behaviour at some of the events that have a higher ratio of men:women, like Milf Mon. Never seen or experienced any inappropriate behaviour at The Townhouse Milf Mon's, in fact going again on Mon.

Alot of clubs could learn from this approach, cos once you lose the confidence of your ladies and couples they will go elsewhere, leaving you with a frustrated cockfest "

.....and just to report back- went to Milf Mon at Townhouse yesterday and had a full on foursome. Plenty of male spectators, but all respectful of the scene and staff on visable enough to ensure it remained that way. So some clubs have got it right.

Dont let this thread put you off clubs. Just chose wisely.

Reply privately