Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Chat room feedback/discussion

Voyeurism/show room?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Following a horrid exchange of chat in one of the non-directing rooms yesterday, I wonder whether a "Voyeurism room" might be an idea? People could then play to their hearts content and be watched by those that enjoy watching without enduring the unwanted requests of those that direct. This would then leave the "chatrooms" for exactly that......chat and the directing rooms for those that like to be directed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think thats a fantastic idea :o) xx

over a year ago

you will get people directing in any room so i think another room isnt a good idea. just my thought and hope you get what you want

over a year ago

Yes, I know its a hard task, there will always be people trying to direct. But it is made tricky when people are having sex on cam in normal chat rooms, I presume they do this because they dont want to be directed and have nowhere else to go?

over a year ago

great idea! surely fab would b able to open 1 with no chat enabled ,jus click on cams n watch

over a year ago

Even better idea! Any feed back relating to the "show" regarding meets etc. can then be sent directly to account. Hope someone up there is reading this!!!!

over a year ago

"great idea! surely fab would b able to open 1 with no chat enabled ,jus click on cams n watch

"

i like this

By *obsrocketMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

DQ its a great idea especially when people do want to play in a non directing room, also some dont understand, the "players" dont always want to be directed but do like to be watched.

over a year ago

i like the click and admire only idea , I surely would cam more if this was an option , not having to get into nasty whispers etc . great idea .

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Following a horrid exchange of chat in one of the non-directing rooms yesterday, I wonder whether a "Voyeurism room" might be an idea? People could then play to their hearts content and be watched by those that enjoy watching without enduring the unwanted requests of those that direct. This would then leave the "chatrooms" for exactly that......chat and the directing rooms for those that like to be directed."

or ppl could obey the rules in the chatrooms

over a year ago

now THATS a great idea!!!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I think this is a good idea, especially if no one can type, then you won't get any directors....but I don't think playing should be banned from non directing rooms though, as some people like others to comment on their cams .

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Hhmmm Mr Ruggers has just pointed out that anyone could ignore any chat while playing anyway....I suppose he has a point

over a year ago

Mr. Ruggers is quite correct. I for one am happy to have fun in the directing rooms and totally ignore all comments. But does this not make a mockery of the directing rooms? When people in non- directing chat rooms start to direct me I always feel it is me in the wrong for being entertaining in a non-directing room. Whilst some love to be watched they aren't always thick skinned enough to cope with the heckles.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Mr. Ruggers is quite correct. I for one am happy to have fun in the directing rooms and totally ignore all comments. But does this not make a mockery of the directing rooms? When people in non- directing chat rooms start to direct me I always feel it is me in the wrong for being entertaining in a non-directing room. Whilst some love to be watched they aren't always thick skinned enough to cope with the heckles."

Now thats a first for Mr ruggers being right

It wouldn't make a mockery of the directing room though, as I am sure most people directing realise that not every direction they shout people will do.

If you are not asking or hinting to be directed in the no directing rooms then I wouldn't worry about it, as it is the directors who are breaking rules and not you

over a year ago

Lol, good old Mr Ruggers, did you tell him he was right?

I don't hint or ask to be directed but I am a tease. This is often seen as encouraging directing, which I try to ignore. Does this mean I am buggered either way and need to get a thicker skin? Booo if it does.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Lol, good old Mr Ruggers, did you tell him he was right?

I don't hint or ask to be directed but I am a tease. This is often seen as encouraging directing, which I try to ignore. Does this mean I am buggered either way and need to get a thicker skin? Booo if it does. "

Oh gawd no, I won't be telling him, his head will get too big

Well playing on cam in no directing rooms is allowed, if people don't like you doing this then they can use the block button or don't watch your cam.

If you get any abuse for it just report the persons profile.

Keep having fun I say

over a year ago

Hmmmm Im not sure Im getting my point across. I wouldnt need to be blocked, people just wouldnt watch me. The problem is the people that are directing and annoying the rest of the room!!! The ones that, if a mod was in the room, would be banned for directing in a non directing room. Hope that explains a little better?

over a year ago

bit leftfield but..if you're playing in a voyeurs room and just wanna be watched,don't read the text

they're gonna direct anyway

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Hmmmm Im not sure Im getting my point across. I wouldnt need to be blocked, people just wouldnt watch me. The problem is the people that are directing and annoying the rest of the room!!! The ones that, if a mod was in the room, would be banned for directing in a non directing room. Hope that explains a little better? "

It explains that part yes, but I was answering the part where you said "This is often seen as encouraging directing, which I try to ignore"

I assumed you meant people were complaining that you were encouraging directors and why I answered the way I did

To this post I would answer the same...if anyone is annoying a chatter in chat, whatever they are doing, then the block button is a wonderful thing

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Hhmmm Mr Ruggers has just pointed out that anyone could ignore any chat while playing anyway....I suppose he has a point "
Yes, anyone who's playing on cam can ignore it, but it's more difficult for the other chatters!

You quite often see people, who are clearly playing and not watching the chat, being directed in non-directing rooms!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

No it isn't difficult...they can use their block button...I am never sure why people object to blocking out other peoples chat that is annoying them

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

oh we would whole heartedly agree a voyeur room would be excellent,,would leave both my hands free for enjoyment,lol

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"No it isn't difficult...they can use their block button...I am never sure why people object to blocking out other peoples chat that is annoying them "
I'm a great advocate of the block button, but it's still annoying having to find the offenders on the list of 170 others! I'm not saying it's difficult, but it is annoying!

I know, in an ideal world it wouldn't happen, but ......

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

I do think a no-chat-voyeur-exhibitionist room would be great!

By *otte BellaWoman
over a year ago

Leicestershire uses Clubs to meet guys in

"Following a horrid exchange of chat in one of the non-directing rooms yesterday, I wonder whether a "Voyeurism room" might be an idea? People could then play to their hearts content and be watched by those that enjoy watching without enduring the unwanted requests of those that direct. This would then leave the "chatrooms" for exactly that......chat and the directing rooms for those that like to be directed."

What a most excellent idea, but will they take note!

over a year ago

If a voyeur room was available could the text be disabled so no-one could type and just view?

over a year ago

That's what I'm hoping for! I feel sure a room of this nature would be just as popular as a directing room. But far less scary for those that like the idea of being watched but are nervous of others reactions. I know we far from live in an ideal world and ppl will always direct no matter which room they are in but...........couldnt we just give it a try???? perlease?????????

over a year ago

Great idea by a wonderful lady

over a year ago

"That's what I'm hoping for! I feel sure a room of this nature would be just as popular as a directing room. But far less scary for those that like the idea of being watched but are nervous of others reactions. I know we far from live in an ideal world and ppl will always direct no matter which room they are in but...........couldnt we just give it a try???? perlease????????? "

maybe i should blindfold n earmuff u Dancing Queen...then have my wicked way and ud be none the wiser of the idiots directing lol

over a year ago

The comments dont bother me at all. I suggested this after witnessing bullying this week. Maybe from now on I just wont give a toss if i piss ppl off in normal chat and get the room flooded with directors when i'm teasing! I did try to solve the problem though.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"The comments dont bother me at all. I suggested this after witnessing bullying this week. Maybe from now on I just wont give a toss if i piss ppl off in normal chat and get the room flooded with directors when i'm teasing! I did try to solve the problem though. "

I still think it is a good idea, even if Mr Ruggers was probably right

To be honest though, thats why I answered you over the people in chat giving you a hard time too....you and others who want to play in non directing rooms are allowed to be there as much as the people who just want to chat....if it brings directors in there that isn't your problem, unless you were encouraging them ( which obviously you said you are not)

So right now, Admin say it is fine to play on cam in ALL rooms, and if you get any abuse for it then report it....if people annoy you by moaning about it, block them

Post new Message to Thread