Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Best Offer

Jump to newest

By *ust Us Together OP   Couple
over a year ago

Newport

So what is the best offer you have had on Fab and accepted??

Ours was a Wooden Duck for a tit flash on the A30 from a woodcarver who had a stall in a layby while we were down in Cornwall last weekend.....it was such a cheeky offer my wife decided to do it

She got her wooden duck in a Santa suit which she is chuffed to bits with!!

He was such a friendy chap she ended up having a quickie in the back of his van while I watched his stall, I asked for a jar of homemade pickled onions in return for pimping out my wife.

Shame she later dropped them while unloading the car when we got home, they looked really good too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugarbearCouple
over a year ago

Tredegar

I had an offer of a very expensive nikon lens for my camera if he could lick my fanny, i was well up for it but he couldn't produce lens so he didn't get between my legs

By *ust Us Together OP   Couple
over a year ago

Newport

Just checked and we only have Cannon lenses.....bugger!!

You have one of the best upskirt pics on your profile on Fab....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/12/19 15:39:55]

over a year ago

Mine was from a Nun, she said she'd show me all her dirty habits if she could suck my cock. How could I resist!

over a year ago

"So what is the best offer you have had on Fab and accepted??

Ours was a Wooden Duck for a tit flash on the A30 from a woodcarver who had a stall in a layby while we were down in Cornwall last weekend.....it was such a cheeky offer my wife decided to do it

She got her wooden duck in a Santa suit which she is chuffed to bits with!!

He was such a friendy chap she ended up having a quickie in the back of his van while I watched his stall, I asked for a jar of homemade pickled onions in return for pimping out my wife.

Shame she later dropped them while unloading the car when we got home, they looked really good too "

Thats brilliant haha!!

Post new Message to Thread