Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Christmas

Jump to newest

By *thena123 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Swansea

Has lost its sparkle this yr for me, it doesn't feel at all like Christmas....or am I just being a grumpy sod....i need to find my Christmas spirit and fast!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *pl4u300Couple
over a year ago

haverfordwet

I'm the same (Jane) I only started wrapping last night and written cards to work colleagues on Sunday. I haven't even posted any but I have bought my turkey. Not sure if it's because kids have grown up or is it because we both work over Christmas so can't enjoy it. Bah humbug ????

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Agree with you both. Don’t think the prolonged wet weather helps either, but not feeling very festive at all. Bah Humbug indeed.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Same for me this year. Although I did just complete my food shop in record breaking time, cartwheeling through the empty aisles, singing merry Christmas along the way. Might even have a victory celebration with my wand, whilst all the men are out panick buying pmsl

By *thena123 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Swansea

I've still got a young one so I should be in the Christmas spirit ... Im working tomorrow day myself, so maybe that's part of it...ive just done my shop myself now..maybe after a few gins tonight my Christmas spirit will kick in.xxx

Have a Merry Christmas all...im sure we'll all did the spirit somewhere....mines behind the bar

Xxx

By *elshdevil70Man
over a year ago

Swansea

Personally it's hard to get excited when you're spending it alone but it's what it is and all the fuss will be over in a couple of days but wish all fabbers well..

By *ust Us TogetherCouple
over a year ago

Newport

But we all woke up this morning!!

My sister has to deal with the death of her husband last week and put a brave face on for Xmas for her Grandchildren. He was 2 years younger than me.

Makes all my moans about Xmas and life seem quite insignificant at the moment.....

By *efByOrgasmsMan
over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

My Christmas will start when I'll get my daughter boxing day

By *exi_LexiTV/TS
over a year ago

wales

Same got my kids boxing day and till 30th so that my xmas

Post new Message to Thread