Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Role reversal

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You see so much in these sites of the men “just looking for a blowjob” but are there women out there who are just looking for someone to give them oral with nothing in return ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Id be bored to death with just oral. Thats only a small percentage for me

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

I don't think I'd go out of my way to meet somebody just for oral to be honest as it's normally a let down. However there has been one gent in the scene other than hubby that has only ever gave me oral and it was incredible

Mrs

By *ancardiff7Man
over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

Once had an oral only meeting as each of us thought the other was bringing condoms

We both had fun and left satisfied but it was a bit like apple pie without the custard, so to speak.

By *lease300Woman
over a year ago

merthyr

I've had fantastic oral can't say the same about the full sex lol x

over a year ago

Always been a huge fantasy of mine that a woman would use me for her pleasure in this way.

By *carlett AllureWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

I’ve met for a quick oral and finger session and he knows exactly what he’s doing making me squirt and asking him to stop because I couldn’t take anymore - but I don’t think I’d be satisfied with that kind of meet with anyone else!

over a year ago

"I’ve met for a quick oral and finger session and he knows exactly what he’s doing making me squirt and asking him to stop because I couldn’t take anymore - but I don’t think I’d be satisfied with that kind of meet with anyone else! "

He’s a lucky guy. Your bloody gorgeous.

By *ighugs69Man
over a year ago

Port Talbot

That's like having a full Sunday dinner in front of you and only eating roast potatoes. Yes it's nice but there's so much more avaible to enjoy and make a meal out of.

over a year ago

"That's like having a full Sunday dinner in front of you and only eating roast potatoes. Yes it's nice but there's so much more avaible to enjoy and make a meal out of."

That’s a good analogy ! I suppose it’s one of those things when you have a fantasy in your head....

Post new Message to Thread