Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Advice for a shy female

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey all, I am relatively new here and a little shy and possibly naive, but I am trying to establish the best way to get my first meet with someone decent, which does not involve attending a social event, club, or cam playing. I am a private person so those things scare the hell out of me.

Any good advice would be appreciated x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hey all, I am relatively new here and a little shy and possibly naive, but I am trying to establish the best way to get my first meet with someone decent, which does not involve attending a social event, club, or cam playing. I am a private person so those things scare the hell out of me.

Any good advice would be appreciated x"

As a woman on here you probably have many messages, so just chat and see who catches your eye. you will soon work out who is genuine or not. Hope it works out for you without getting messed around. x

over a year ago

"Hey all, I am relatively new here and a little shy and possibly naive, but I am trying to establish the best way to get my first meet with someone decent, which does not involve attending a social event, club, or cam playing. I am a private person so those things scare the hell out of me.

Any good advice would be appreciated x

As a woman on here you probably have many messages, so just chat and see who catches your eye. you will soon work out who is genuine or not. Hope it works out for you without getting messed around. x"

Thank you for the advice. Lot to be said for gut instinct I guess

over a year ago

Welcome to drop me a line for a bit of hand holding. Can be daunting.

I find chatting to someone is important to me. Usually use Kik or on here as it avoids sharing your phone number with someone you may not be sure of. X

All the usual safety things for on line dating them apply. Meet somewhere you feel safe. Let someone know where you're going x

over a year ago

"Welcome to drop me a line for a bit of hand holding. Can be daunting.

I find chatting to someone is important to me. Usually use Kik or on here as it avoids sharing your phone number with someone you may not be sure of. X

All the usual safety things for on line dating them apply. Meet somewhere you feel safe. Let someone know where you're going x "

Thanks for this lovely lady, appreciate your advice and all sensible

over a year ago

could be worth messaging other single fems for advice on reliable, genuine single males or couples depending on what you are looking for.

By *ancardiff7Man
over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

If I were a single woman on here I'd probably block all single males and only message those that caught my eye with tasteful pictures and a well written profile.

Then follow the good advice already sent.

over a year ago

"could be worth messaging other single fems for advice on reliable, genuine single males or couples depending on what you are looking for."

That's a good idea actually. I notice a lot of men I have viewed so far either don't have current verification, or just a summary showing so cannot read about them to get an idea, or see who they have met. Maybe I am being a little picky in saying that, but it has to be right for me.

over a year ago

"If I were a single woman on here I'd probably block all single males and only message those that caught my eye with tasteful pictures and a well written profile.

Then follow the good advice already sent. "

I hadn't even thought of that. Thank you. In fact that would stop messages and time wasting too

By *irtytqCouple
over a year ago

pembroke

Hi CC67 welcome and good luck here. Can’t stress enough as a single lady a public social meeting first. Be safe, comfortable and kinky ????

over a year ago

"If I were a single woman on here I'd probably block all single males and only message those that caught my eye with tasteful pictures and a well written profile.

Then follow the good advice already sent. "

Exactly this X

over a year ago

Don't worry. Im shy too

over a year ago

Then follow the good advice already sent.

Exactly this X"

We'd third this.. do your own searching, gut instinct, good veris and the second you think your getting messed around block, forget and move on to someone else.. and the other great bit of advice given by someone above is always meet for a social in a busy location like a city/town centre cafe first.. hopefully you'll have a great time here and find what your looking for. X

By *adyinred696969Couple
over a year ago

Brecon

I know you said you dont like socials, but honestly thats the best way to mingle, make friends and suss out the guys.

It can be a little daunting going on your own the first time, but if you chat to some ladies who are going to one, they will meet up beforehand and walk in together.

Everyone is very friendly, and you will soon be wondering why you hadnt been to one before lol x

over a year ago

"I know you said you dont like socials, but honestly thats the best way to mingle, make friends and suss out the guys.

It can be a little daunting going on your own the first time, but if you chat to some ladies who are going to one, they will meet up beforehand and walk in together.

Everyone is very friendly, and you will soon be wondering why you hadnt been to one before lol x"

Couldn’t agree more hun x

over a year ago

"I know you said you dont like socials, but honestly thats the best way to mingle, make friends and suss out the guys.

Everyone is very friendly, and you will soon be wondering why you hadnt been to one before lol x

Couldn’t agree more hun x"

The ladies are right

over a year ago

Thank you all for the advice and tips. Much appreciated

By *ancardiff7Man
over a year ago

Near Cowbridge

Where's my message then?

By *ogerBottomsMan
over a year ago

Aberdare

"Welcome to drop me a line for a bit of hand holding. Can be daunting. "

This is kind. CC76 - Ceridwen is among the very best of human beings. She'll help you. x

over a year ago

"Welcome to drop me a line for a bit of hand holding. Can be daunting.

This is kind. CC76 - Ceridwen is among the very best of human beings. She'll help you. x"

Aww that’s a sweet thing to say Sir, thank you x

Post new Message to Thread