Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

Does height matter ?

Jump to newest

By *ussellmyMasson OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Hey all you fabulous lot I was wondering does height bother any of you guys and if it does why ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lease300Woman
over a year ago

merthyr

I'm 5ft2 so not many shorter lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I could never fuck a man shorter than myself

By *kblueeyesCouple
over a year ago

kilkenny

I like my men tall so I can wear heels

By *lease300Woman
over a year ago

merthyr

All same height lying down lol x

over a year ago

"I like my men tall so I can wear heels "

Lol I hope you want wearing heels when you was walking up that mountain lol. no wonder you fell over xx

And is there really a lot of tall welsh men. Mostly short and stocky lol

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

"All same height lying down lol x"

That's not always the case! I know someone who's 5'2" and her bloke is 6'4" and there are positions they struggle with.

I personally won't meet men shorter than myself. I'm 5'8" and like tall men

over a year ago

Never really understood that saying lol xx

By *lease300Woman
over a year ago

merthyr

"All same height lying down lol x

That's not always the case! I know someone who's 5'2" and her bloke is 6'4" and there are positions they struggle with.

I personally won't meet men shorter than myself. I'm 5'8" and like tall men "

ah ok I've never had trouble but I guess riding a man is the same whatever height lol x

By *lease300Woman
over a year ago

merthyr

Never really understood that saying lol xx"

Xx

over a year ago

First thing I look at on a profile is the height. I like guys 6ft or over but its not set in stone.

By *ummer breeze300Woman
over a year ago

Caerphilly

Tall for me I want to look up to a man

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

Am I the only bloke who’s going to say it?

I find doggy is more comfortable & better for both of the lady is 5-6” shorter ??

We have an abundance of pillows on our bed though

S

over a year ago

I'm 6"3 so not many are taller haha

However my ex was 5"11 and it just felt strange her being so close to my level lol

Height doesn't matter to me that much but I do prefer max of about 5"6 ish

over a year ago

I have a serious thing for really tall guys, like 6'3+

And yes I'm aware that I'm not even 5 foot, but I really really like it when a guy is that much bigger than me.

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"I have a serious thing for really tall guys, like 6'3+

And yes I'm aware that I'm not even 5 foot, but I really really like it when a guy is that much bigger than me. "

I've got an old milk crate

S

By *ussellmyMasson OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Well I’m just under 6ft

over a year ago

Short ladies and high heels

By *-CrassClownMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Doesn't bother me in the slightest, seems more of an issue for the opposite sex, at least from my experience.

over a year ago

At 6’3” most ladies are shorter than me. Standing yo can sometimes be awkward with them however as someone has posted when you are lying down, if makes no difference x

over a year ago

Not at all. Been with as short as 5 4 and as tall as 6 7 xx

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

Uptown Top Ranking

I like taller men, but if there's an attraction height isn't an issue

over a year ago

I'm 6' 4"

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

Not for me, I’m 6’2”

over a year ago

Tall seems to be the preference.

I'm 6ft exactly but it doest get me fab meets.

over a year ago

It does matter. I get turned down all the time because I'm only 5 ft 6

over a year ago

Yep. Definitely matters.

By *issallureWoman
over a year ago

Llanelli

I like my men tall, I’m 5ft 6 but like to wear heels and look up at a man x

over a year ago

Height makes no difference to me.... I’m 5” 2 so even in heels everyone is taller than me lol

over a year ago

My man must be the shortest on fab I think lol he’s 5,3 or 5,4 he’s very confident and not bothered about being short. And he has a lot of woman admirers. But his height was the first thing I noticed about him I don’t even see his height anymore unless he wants me up and that’s wen all the small jokes come out lol

By *thena123Woman
over a year ago

Swansea

I'm 5'10 not many men are shorter than me, I like my men tall.

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Many many years ago had a girlfriend even taller than me (i.e. more than 6'3"). Will never ever forget her legs....omg....

By *ite -meWoman
over a year ago

my house

I am only 5ft so everyone is taller than me......

over a year ago

Everybody is going to be taller than me .

So no hight is never going to be a problem .

By *ouble_Trouble_X2Couple
over a year ago

caerphilly

We all come in all shapes and sizes not right or wrong height, it's not a problem for me but I'm afraid a personal preference being 5,7-8 as a woman I like to feel the smaller of the 2 at least by an inch barefoot lol but I love high heels so glad mr is 6,3 x

over a year ago

"My man must be the shortest on fab I think lol he’s 5,3 or 5,4 he’s very confident and not bothered about being short. And he has a lot of woman admirers. But his height was the first thing I noticed about him I don’t even see his height anymore unless he wants me up and that’s wen all the small jokes come out lol "

I'm one of the very few men on fab that must be smaller than your husband! Lol. I don't have a issue with my height, but I'm guessing it might put a few people off. I'd be happier if they did tell me though rather than not give any reason at all!

over a year ago

I’m a short ass 5ft5 how ever I do make it up with a huge............ personality

By *izzy69Man
over a year ago

London

So I have a question (was going to make this a separate post but decided I would just to this one):

What IS this fascination women have about a man having to be taller than them?! Virtually every criteria box can be ticked for a woman but the height will literally veto everything else and non-negotiable.

over a year ago

Height doesn't matter. The only thing it can affect is sex standing up

By *ubtleDominationMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

I love tall women , never find any as tall as me though .

over a year ago

I’ve been told before and I quote “lol, you’re too short for me”

But it’s then offensive if I turn to a female and said “lol, you’re too fat/skinny for me”

Seems to be only a problem with females tbh,

I’ve had partners that were 5ft and others over 6ft ???????

By *izzy69Man
over a year ago

London

"I’ve been told before and I quote “lol, you’re too short for me”

But it’s then offensive if I turn to a female and said “lol, you’re too fat/skinny for me”

Seems to be only a problem with females tbh,

I’ve had partners that were 5ft and others over 6ft ???????"

Totally with you on this mate. It's a 1 way street.

And you cannot be short by anybody's measure. If you're getting turned down then I have no fucking chance! Lmao

over a year ago

Not at all. One of the best friends with benefits. I've ever had was 4ft 7 . She'd have to stand on her sofa to kiss me (only whilst standing obviously). I knew she was shorter but didn't realise how much aha. I'm 6ft 4 lol. Still consider her a good friend aha

over a year ago

Whats wrong with women liking tall guys ? Just like a guy liking a woman with big boobs. Its a prefernce

over a year ago

I could have a whinge about women who exclusively like athletic guys but I don't because ultimately you like what you like and it's not for me to judge another's preference.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

6ft 3 but I don't think it does me any favours.

I like a woman I like her regardless of height.

One really short woman in a night club asked if she could climb me

over a year ago

"I could have a whinge about women who exclusively like athletic guys but I don't because ultimately you like what you like and it's not for me to judge another's preference. "

Exactly

over a year ago

As a 5’7 guy I’ve been with women taller and shorter than me my tallest was about 6ft. It doesn’t make a difference to me but I hate being a short arse, shops don’t stock enough short leg jeans

over a year ago

I’m the male half of d and l555 ( and I’m 5’4 ) and I find that a lot women prefer a taller man. Iv had loads tell me I’m to short for them until they get to know me then it suddenly changes and It doesn’t bother them. Most women from a early age are looking for a tall dark handsome man. But it’s the same for men there looking for blondes with big tits. And my partner always takes the piss out of me I can’t walk past a baby Seat with out her saying do you need help getting in lol

over a year ago

5ft 10

By *izzy69Man
over a year ago

London

"I’m the male half of d and l555 ( and I’m 5’4 ) and I find that a lot women prefer a taller man. Iv had loads tell me I’m to short for them until they get to know me then it suddenly changes and It doesn’t bother them. Most women from a early age are looking for a tall dark handsome man. But it’s the same for men there looking for blondes with big tits. And my partner always takes the piss out of me I can’t walk past a baby Seat with out her saying do you need help getting in lol "

Exactly this. Even if everything clicks, I get passed over because of my height whereas outside of the Fab world when women meet me, the height doesn't seem to matter as much because the attraction comes from a personal connection or personality.

However, I have to say that blokes preference for "blonds with big tits" is more of a desire than a criteria. Blokes don't tend to have a hard and fast rule or non-negotiable criteria. I have never seen one on Fab. Lol

By *lease300Woman
over a year ago

merthyr

"I’m the male half of d and l555 ( and I’m 5’4 ) and I find that a lot women prefer a taller man. Iv had loads tell me I’m to short for them until they get to know me then it suddenly changes and It doesn’t bother them. Most women from a early age are looking for a tall dark handsome man. But it’s the same for men there looking for blondes with big tits. And my partner always takes the piss out of me I can’t walk past a baby Seat with out her saying do you need help getting in lol

Exactly this. Even if everything clicks, I get passed over because of my height whereas outside of the Fab world when women meet me, the height doesn't seem to matter as much because the attraction comes from a personal connection or personality.

However, I have to say that blokes preference for "blonds with big tits" is more of a desire than a criteria. Blokes don't tend to have a hard and fast rule or non-negotiable criteria. I have never seen one on Fab. Lol"

Any holes a goal springs to mind lol x

By *izzy69Man
over a year ago

London

"I’m the male half of d and l555 ( and I’m 5’4 ) and I find that a lot women prefer a taller man. Iv had loads tell me I’m to short for them until they get to know me then it suddenly changes and It doesn’t bother them. Most women from a early age are looking for a tall dark handsome man. But it’s the same for men there looking for blondes with big tits. And my partner always takes the piss out of me I can’t walk past a baby Seat with out her saying do you need help getting in lol

However, I have to say that blokes preference for "blonds with big tits" is more of a desire than a criteria. Blokes don't tend to have a hard and fast rule or non-negotiable criteria. I have never seen one on Fab. Lol

Any holes a goal springs to mind lol x"

Ha! Yes, in the main, I'm afraid so. I just said it in a more diplomatic way.

By *lease300Woman
over a year ago

merthyr

Lol no filter x

By *izzy69Man
over a year ago

London

"Lol no filter x"

Oh no let's not be cruel or judgemental P. There IS a filter....it's

1. Pulse

2. Vagina

3. Slutty

4. Willing

Am I missing anything?

By *lease300Woman
over a year ago

merthyr

5. M/f fruit flower or animal lol x

By *izzy69Man
over a year ago

London

"5. M/f fruit flower or animal lol x"

P! Now you're just being insulting. Lmao

By *lease300Woman
over a year ago

merthyr

Lol xxxxx

By *izzy69Man
over a year ago

London

To some what I said may sound wrong or perhaps even facetious but have you ever seen those posts in Fab forums like "Fuck, kiss, tease or pass"?

Women seem to be making an actual assessment of their preference because they all differ in their answers. Whereas if a man follows a woman, it's usually a "Fuck" if not one of the other two but never ever a "pass", lol

By *fucksakeCouple
over a year ago

cuffilly

Height matters a lot I can reach stuff without a ladder .so can pick more top shelf .....pussy!!

By *lease300Woman
over a year ago

merthyr

"To some what I said may sound wrong or perhaps even facetious but have you ever seen those posts in Fab forums like "Fuck, kiss, tease or pass"?

Women seem to be making an actual assessment of their preference because they all differ in their answers. Whereas if a man follows a woman, it's usually a "Fuck" if not one of the other two but never ever a "pass", lol"

So true x

By *lease300Woman
over a year ago

merthyr

"Height matters a lot I can reach stuff without a ladder .so can pick more top shelf .....pussy!!"

Boooom lol x

over a year ago

"Height matters a lot I can reach stuff without a ladder .so can pick more top shelf .....pussy!!"

And my girl has more room in the bed so if anything woman should prefer small men after all I only take up as much room as a Shoebox And I use a pillow case as a Sleeping bag Lol and if her dildo Rolls under the bed I’m the only one getting it back for her.

By *nickerlessgirlWoman
over a year ago

bridgend

I think it depends. It doesn't bother me about the height they are but seems to bother some of the guys. They feel the need to compensate by being cocky which is really unattractive.

Confidence is attractive, being cocky isn't.

over a year ago

I got a thing for shorter women but then I am 6'1 tall.

Any short women like a tall man drop me a message xx

over a year ago

"I think it depends. It doesn't bother me about the height they are but seems to bother some of the guys. They feel the need to compensate by being cocky which is really unattractive.

Confidence is attractive, being cocky isn't."

Slightly contradictive. Are you speaking for ever Woman and man around the world when you say cocky is unattractive ? Or is it unattractive to you ?

And if you meet someone and your first impression was there cocky but got to know them and then changed your mind are they then a nice person? Or would you never like them because your First impression was that there cocky?

over a year ago

I think there is a difference between confidence and cockiness.

Personally, I don't find cocky attractive, prefer quiet confidence any day

By *izzy69Man
over a year ago

London

"I think it depends. It doesn't bother me about the height they are but seems to bother some of the guys. They feel the need to compensate by being cocky which is really unattractive.

Confidence is attractive, being cocky isn't."

This!

By *nickerlessgirlWoman
over a year ago

bridgend

Confidence is attractive, being cocky isn't.

Slightly contradictive. Are you speaking for ever Woman and man around the world when you say cocky is unattractive ? Or is it unattractive to you ?

And if you meet someone and your first impression was there cocky but got to know them and then changed your mind are they then a nice person? Or would you never like them because your First impression was that there cocky? "

Lol well clearly as the question was asking for opinions, this is mine! Although I can be persuasive, I don't think even I could ever speak for every man & woman.

By *exi_LexiTV/TS
over a year ago

wales

I'm 5ft10" barefoot over 6ft with heels

By *ransBoiTV/TS
over a year ago

Somewhere

[Removed by poster at 18/11/19 05:17:46]

By *ransBoiTV/TS
over a year ago

Somewhere

I'm 5' and Trans Man (ftM)

and don't think height particularly matters once you've previously met at a social etc... You'll have had the face to face meet and conversation (+) and the height situation may become irrelevant .

However on here height does seem to be an issue, but each to their own.

I couldn't imagine having a lady 6' tall standing beside me!! I'd feel totally awkward and immasculated

By *lease300Woman
over a year ago

merthyr

Confidence comes from within not your outer shell x

By *km1Man
over a year ago

Swansea

Isn’t it the height of a man lying down that really matters? ??

By *izzy69Man
over a year ago

London

"Confidence comes from within not your outer shell x"

Oh you are a lovely woman!

By *rgasmicFunCouple
over a year ago

Gwent

Mrs O is 5'11 and hates standing next to a guy smaller than her, and not all the same whe lying down in bed, lol

By *izzy69Man
over a year ago

London

"Mrs O is 5'11 and hates standing next to a guy smaller than her, and not all the same whe lying down in bed, lol"

Ok so help me understand this. What IS the problem standing next to a shorter guy?

If I said I'm not going to stand next to a fat woman I'd get hate mail. Lol (quite rightly too)

By *fucksakeCouple
over a year ago

cuffilly

The post was just fun .

I like tall women to very small .had recent meet at parties with under 5 ft oriental women WOW!!! Is all I can say.

variety is the spice of life it is a lot better to have different types of sexual partners that's why we are in the scene and have been for many years

By *lease300Woman
over a year ago

merthyr

Isn’t it the height of a man lying down that really matters? ??"

Does size matter?x

By *km1Man
over a year ago

Swansea

Does size matter?x"

Does it matter to you?

By *lease300Woman
over a year ago

merthyr

Does size matter?x

Does it matter to you?"

No it's how you use it x

By *km1Man
over a year ago

Swansea

Does size matter?x

Does it matter to you?

No it's how you use it x"

Good answer ????

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I am a lover of tall men. There is something rather sensual about standing on your tiptoes with your arms round his neck as he bends down to kiss you. Especially when naked

By *ave69Couple
over a year ago

north wales

I'm 6ft 7 and my wife is 5ft 3. Can't really do doggy ??

over a year ago

I'm 6'3 barefoot ..in fuck me heels I must be 6'8! Not many taller than me in them X'D haha at least I'm handy at the supermarket

By *izzy69Man
over a year ago

London

"I'm 6ft 7 and my wife is 5ft 3. Can't really do doggy ??"

Have her on all fours on the edge of the bed and you stand on the floor. There's always a way and in fact, the more challenging it is, the more creative you can get and more fun it is.

All this height issue thing is all in the mind.

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

I kind of hope height matters. I'm 6' 8".

over a year ago

I'm 5'10 and although I've not personally been turned away over height, I've seen on a few profiles that they have height requirements,and that's fair.

I quite like petite women but my meeting someone isn't height dependant, I'm more for getting to know a person and seeing how we get along.

over a year ago

Height is no issue when 6ft 3in tall unless you want to get into small places, no not little women lol

over a year ago

"Hey all you fabulous lot I was wondering does height bother any of you guys and if it does why ?"

Depends on why your asking if its to reach top shelf then yes

over a year ago

Nope not at all.. Tall or shorter its all the same to me..

Post new Message to Thread