Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Wales

North wales social 26th jan 2019

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey starting to arrange the second north wales social meeting!!! Already got alot of intrest! And we havent even had out first on yet! Time and Place is yet to be decided but yet again a maximum of 5 single males will be on the list! This is due to couples and single females not wanting to have loads of males about which i hope is understandable no one likes to feel uncomftable. Those who are coming to the first social (15th dec) will be having first refusal. If your names on the list and you dont turn up you will be black marked.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lsieWoman
over a year ago

where ever

Interested x

By *inky B and kinky DCouple
over a year ago

pwllheli

Ok great ,will see how things go on Saturday before we put our names down for the next ,looking forward to Saturday to meet everyone

over a year ago

Xx

By *ice guy 1978Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Would love to come to the one in January please xxx

over a year ago

pwllheli

Not a single one of the single males turned up to the last social on Saturday

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Not a single one of the single males turned up to the last social on Saturday"

Yeah, that's par for the course, event organisers are always being let down by single guys…. who's wives wont let them go out lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We would be interested in this x

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

Now there's a surprise!

I always allowed for a 40% no show rate at the socials I organised; but 100% must be a new record pmsl

over a year ago

I was planning to attend the last on but just as I was leaving my uncle turned up unexpected which I haven't seen him for 3 months so I couldn't exactly get rid of him that quickly which was a shame as I was really looking forward to it

over a year ago

We would like some details please we was trying to organise one early last year but found there was a lack of interest .

By *onwytopMan
over a year ago

Llandudno

I'd like to be included in the list I would love to meet some more of the members on here.

over a year ago

"Not a single one of the single males turned up to the last social on Saturday

Yeah, that's par for the course, event organisers are always being let down by single guys…. who's wives wont let them go out lol "

True x ha

By *onwytopMan
over a year ago

Llandudno

I'm widowed not married or dating or anything I will turn up

over a year ago

pwllheli

We can't make it that date,hope you all have a great time at the social xxx

over a year ago

Interested and hope someone’s interested in me

over a year ago

Hey guys!! The venue has been decided! Its in bangor! Will be from 3pm till when ever! I will not be stating the venue itself until closer to the time to stop unwanted people coming or having to change venue a week before like last time!! Let me know of you wnat ur names down on the list! Only if ur 100%able to come!!!! If you dont turn up you wont be allowed to any further events x

By *hrisy69Man
over a year ago

chester/hawarden

Sorry to hear no single males turned up but guess better than only sgl males turning up lol Unfortunately I am away yet again for this one. Sounds like you have alot of interest already which is good. Hats off to Jaynee once again for organising them just hope people still keep attending so when I am around I can come too, only ever managed to get to one Social and that was N/Wales was fun then so sure the next few will be fun too

over a year ago

"Sorry to hear no single males turned up but guess better than only sgl males turning up lol Unfortunately I am away yet again for this one. Sounds like you have alot of interest already which is good. Hats off to Jaynee once again for organising them just hope people still keep attending so when I am around I can come too, only ever managed to get to one Social and that was N/Wales was fun then so sure the next few will be fun too"

Awe thanks honey! Xx

By *3fun23funCouple
over a year ago

Anglesey

Thanks for making the effort to get a social started x hopefully we will both be able to attend x would be great to have a Pennant Hall type venue in Bangor x there's always the risk of meeting someone you know but I feel if it happens it's usually just funny x as long as it's not your Aunty or Uncle x then it'd just be awkwaaaaaard xxx

over a year ago

"Thanks for making the effort to get a social started x hopefully we will both be able to attend x would be great to have a Pennant Hall type venue in Bangor x there's always the risk of meeting someone you know but I feel if it happens it's usually just funny x as long as it's not your Aunty or Uncle x then it'd just be awkwaaaaaard xxx"

That if very true haha, yeah we need another club local! Townhouse is amazing its just a long trip there and back! Im hoping to do a social once a month/every other month

By *razywelshboyMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

Thanks so much for the effort you are putting in I would love to attend one in the future but I'm trying to find my feet here at the moment

By *urlywhippedCouple
over a year ago

rhos on sea

Hey me & my fella are interested we been on fab for a bit now but haven't yet gone to a club or done this before but would like to try it out. Please can you let me know where etc. Thanks xx

over a year ago

"Hey me & my fella are interested we been on fab for a bit now but haven't yet gone to a club or done this before but would like to try it out. Please can you let me know where etc. Thanks xx"

Sure if you message me on the 20th jan i will be announcing the venue then x

By *onwytopMan
over a year ago

Llandudno

I would like my name on the list please, I can make it no problem.

By *9cumcum69Man
over a year ago

Wolverton

I would love to be considered too. Sounds great to me.

By *orthwalesmale32Man
over a year ago

lewisham

I would of turned up 100%

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

"Not a single one of the single males turned up to the last social on Saturday

I would of turned up 100%"

That's what they all said

By *orthwalesmale32Man
over a year ago

lewisham

Never not turned up to a meet, think it’s dam rude, an those that don’t spoil it for us genuine guys. Makes my blood boil lol

By *espectful_KinksterMan
over a year ago

Abergele

This is what will happen, from my experiences in the past, when I had a FB.

Bar full of blokes having a pint, ignoring each other, pretending they are waiting or reading the paper/phone. Scanning the room for people they know or knows their wives.

The group will be in a corner, couples and ladies all chatting away, one or two blokes in the group.

The married one will not attend, or chicken out after looking, whilst having a pint.

Such is the way, unfortunately.

over a year ago

So much effort goes into organising these socials, we’ve been to loads Manchester York Chester etc and each one has been attended by dozens and dozens of people, all we ever see are small cliques groups of people who have usually previously met , and those with no previous experiences standing around looking ever so nervous.

Quite honestly our weekends are few and far between these days so we find it a lot easier just to go to a club at least there you’ll be involved with others having fun having sex ( heaven forbid) and not just standing around chatting.

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

I'll throw in my two'pennorth on this one.

I used to arrange socials in Cardiff, and tried to keep a balance between couples, single ladies and single men.

There were usually about three times the number of single guys asking to come along than I could reasonably expect, or allow for.

Out of the fifteen or so that got onto the list about half were newbies, and about 75% turned up.

Out of the 15 couples, about 75% turned up;

Out of the single ladies, about 75% turned up.

I factored all of that into the numbers

You could usually tell who wasn't going to turn up by the lack of effort into the messages from them, one liners, desperation, and outright bribery! (this is from all "sectors")

There were many friends who kept amongst themselves, but all of the newbies (men, women, couples) were welcomed and no one was left out.

I believe that everyone used to enjoy themselves (OK some didn't)

It's bloody hard work to try and get these socials working and it's great that the effort is getting put in, especially in areas where clubs are more remote.

Let's try and support them before we start knocking them, otherwise they'll never get off the ground

over a year ago

Every thing you say makes sense and should be commended but socials are not a new thing they’ve been organised since the conception of Fab maybe 10 years ago !

As you rightly point out those attending who already know each other tend to stick together newbies tend to stand alone, cutting to the chase newbies are unlikely to come away from a social having had a sexual encounter they may as well have put the effort into going to a club , that’s my opinion only by the way .

I think the last north wales social was held in Chester ! So traveling there well might as well gone to Townhouse for example.

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

"

I think the last north wales social was held in Chester ! So traveling there well might as well gone to Townhouse for example. "

I believe the last North Wales social was held in rhyl last year. The Chester social was held in Chester

over a year ago

"

I think the last north wales social was held in Chester ! So traveling there well might as well gone to Townhouse for example.

I believe the last North Wales social was held in rhyl last year. The Chester social was held in Chester "

Rhyl ? Missed that one

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

"

I believe the last North Wales social was held in rhyl last year. The Chester social was held in Chester

Rhyl ? Missed that one "

There was a daytime social in Rhyl a couple of years ago, if that's what they were referring to;

And there's always "chester social nw" profile who arrange things in the North East

over a year ago

"

I believe the last North Wales social was held in rhyl last year. The Chester social was held in Chester "

Was it, you sure ! From what we’ve been told it never came off so those wanting to go to one went to Chester.

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

It was hosted by Pretty Tied Up, if I recall. Not a huge turn out but it happened

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

"It was hosted by Pretty Tied Up, if I recall. Not a huge turn out but it happened "

I went to the PTU social, at least she stood up and gave it a go

over a year ago

"It was hosted by Pretty Tied Up, if I recall. Not a huge turn out but it happened

I went to the PTU social, at least she stood up and gave it a go "

When was this ? Was it in north wales as we notice from you varies there no mention of it there anywhere

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

A quick forum search for "rhyl social" shows it was on the 7th of June 'over a year ago'. If my memory serves, it might have been 2016?

over a year ago

"A quick forum search for "rhyl social" shows it was on the 7th of June 'over a year ago'. If my memory serves, it might have been 2016?"

I wasn’t counting that one a couple of years ago as only 10 put there names down and fewer turned up !

The person who organised it has long since left the site after promoting to do another in September last year but didn’t .

From an outsider it would seem that there’s neither the interest or the catchment area in north wales is far to small for it to be successful.

Maybe travel 45 mins to Chester and go to one of there’s or another half hour into the north west .

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

"It was hosted by Pretty Tied Up, if I recall. Not a huge turn out but it happened

I went to the PTU social, at least she stood up and gave it a go

When was this ? Was it in north wales as we notice from you varies there no mention of it there anywhere "

We'll I don't show every single veri that I do have, and only those from socials, not play, and can't show veris from people that have left the site

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

"

I wasn’t counting that one a couple of years ago as only 10 put there names down and fewer turned up !

"

How many need to turn up for it to be a social?

The organiser is still on the site under a new account.

over a year ago

"

How many need to turn up for it to be a social?

The organiser is still on the site under a new account. "

Good question how many indeed well the last Manchester social had well over 200.

Is she organising another ?

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

"

Good question how many indeed well the last Manchester social had well over 200.

Is she organising another ?"

I think we'd be put off attending a social with that many people. Trying to find people who you click with in that crowd would be hard work.

We went to one a few years ago in South Wales that had similar numbers and it was surprisingly antisocial for newbies. We then went to a lovely one in Manchester that had around 20 people. I think we got to have a nice chat with pretty well all of them during the evening.

PTU doesn't organise socials any more. From what I've heard from other event organisers I'm not surprised! They sound like a nightmare to put together.

over a year ago

Maximum number will be about 30 x mainly couples and females x and its definitely going ahead

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

Perfect!

By *oss and SuzieCouple
over a year ago

Porthmadog

Hiya, we'd like to come along too. Can Suzie wear her collar?

By *onwytopMan
over a year ago

Llandudno

My cars broke down and I have just seen the repair bill, I will have to rule myself out for this one sorry, if I manage to be able to change it and come again I will let you know.

over a year ago

"My cars broke down and I have just seen the repair bill, I will have to rule myself out for this one sorry, if I manage to be able to change it and come again I will let you know."

Lol classic this at least made me smile on this dull Saturday morning lol

over a year ago

Interested xx

over a year ago

Anyone 100% inbox me!!! Nake sure the heading is social

By *itbit ChampMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

I'd like to come to this if it's still happening.

By *es_DaddyWoman
over a year ago

Gwynedd

Intrested

Post new Message to Thread